Made in abyss

>late to the season
>get to ep 10
I don't want to feel this feel guys,he's got the knife and the rock!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tukushiA/status/938515385594273792
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I finished season 1 a couple days ago, god damn that shit was gut wrenching.

You better get use to it user

Dude, what the FUCK is his problem? Is he taking about warming his dick up inside of little boys and little girls?

But it was a good cry, was it not?

Yes it was, i went in blind

pale from blood loss

i thought she actually died.

twitter.com/tukushiA/status/938515385594273792

Does he have good tastes?

I went in blind too. My brother had to pause the anime for a second so he could get his breath and I was like 'what the fuck unpause it you pansy'. Ironically, he's the one who wants to watch 'gorey' animes and stuff.

>enjoying the fuck out of episodes 10-13
>mushroom removal scene
>Riko pisses herself
>suddenly reminded that the mangaka probably had a boner when he wrote that scene
I actually don't mind the weird fetish angle half the time but I hate it when it takes me out of the experience like that

More merchandise, see there is one of Bondrewd now!

I want my new chapter dammit.

Yeah, I was informed slightly that the guy had injected his fetishes into the series before getting into it; but I tried to enjoy it regardless by using it as an angle of projecting realism into scenes. Like in that scene, you could totally see somebody pissing themselves out of sheer pain like that. Same with the part where she pissed the bed because she was too scared to find the toilet, because she saw a decapitated corpse walking towards her in the first room she looked into. You can write it off as 'fetishbait', since it kinda technically was in a way, just like anything else could be; but I felt like it added more to the scenes they were put in. Now if she just like randomly wet herself or something, now that would just be awkward as shit; and could easily be written off as such. But so far, everything has been pretty justified without seeming too far out of left field.

I want to buy the vinyl OST :(

These two are store exclusives it seems

Mark merch best merch

tfw you see a lewd Mark on another board

>weird fetish angle
>kids being punishment by being strung up naked by rope
wtf is up with this another,I cant even think it's part of the worlds normal means of punishment...

How about you give us a 143pages chapter Tsukushi?

Aw, that one with Riko is really cute.

Mark truly is irredeemable

I think they just scratched the surface on what a punishment-oriented society Orth really is.

You're either on Sup Forums or Sup Forums. Shame on you.

I'll give the guy credit, it's integrated into the story pretty believably (is "diegetic" the word?). For me it's just that you can make it as believable as you want, if it happens regularly I'm going to take notice. If just one of the three pissing scenes were cut I would probably be completely fine honestly. The nudity I was fine with, I actually wish there were more casual, mostly non-sexual nudity in anime (I know Reg is embarrassed in most of them, but it largely comes off as more child-like than most anime. Riko's attitude helps this a lot).

what fetishes did he inject into Ozen?

/ss/

I wonder if oshi sama makes him dress in front of her

The funny thing was that a lot of people liked him. They asked for "sauce?"

Sup Forums, actually. I was googling an image to find source and it linked me to a thread from that board. I scrolled through it and saw a surprise Mark.

Post the god damn mark

>the one who wants to watch 'gorey' animes and stuff.
Heh. Most gorey animes don't even show character's suffering through the pain and agony of actually experiencing their predicament. Hence, you can't empathize with the characters. It's all just a gush of blood or something.

The slow methodical pain and suffering of Made in Abyss is better than most gore anime in making you feel discomfort.

Yummy.

I noticed the inserted fetishes after coming on MiA threads, I don't know how I did not managing to notice them before someone pointed it out on a thread. It seemed pretty normal to me for a little girl to piss herself when feeling extreme pain. Though now I agree, there's a lot of inserted piss fetish stuff, it's getting annoying. The poo in the elevator made me laugh though.

>I did not managing
Wew. Meant to write "did not manage"

>poo in the elevator
Didn't even notice that.

>a page dedicated to it
>"I didn't see it"

Fucking speedreaders need to fuck off.

How fast did you read?

Did you just watch the anime ? The poo in elevator in farther in the manga. If you only watched the anime I'd recommend reading the whole manga too, it's really good, if not better than the anime but that depends on your own tastes

How can he say stuff like this and not get into trouble?

What volume is it in? I've only read through the third volume so far.

Sixth

>in farther in the manga.
Fucks sake what is wrong with my orthograph tonight. "The poo in the elevator is* farther"

I don't remember the exact chapter, must be around 40, maybe before. It's just after Best Dad's arc

Gotcha, I'll get around to it sometime this weekend then probably.

i can't believe nanachi is fucking dead

Is ok, nothing good old value can’t fix

Also late to the season. Well, I rarely end up watching seasonals, but this one seemed good so. I finished it two days ago and pic related is still on my mind and giving me anxious and depressing feelings. Those last episodes with Nanachi and Mitty ruined me, and anime almost never accomplishes that. It has some fucking heart in it. I'll give props to the voice actors too, they knew what they were doing.
If the manga was finished I'd just read that right now, but it's not. So that's bad too.

I want to cradle tiny nancy

Yoy may realistically die before the manga ends

Give it to me straight, Sup Forumsnons, should I watch it or should I read it?

Both

I know Sup Forums like to say this as a meme, but Made in Abyss really saved anime. If anyone had thought that anime is dying, that there is nothing interesting anymore, this show sure disproved that.
Also, what a finale end credit scene.

NO HURT BUN
HURT BON

Both of you should read it as well. Second user should do both, in whatever order you prefer.

Riko is fucking hardcore as shit
>Get stabbed by a giant spike through your hand
>Get poisoned by deadly toxin that can kill you in seconds
>Decide the best course of action is escape but in doing so you'll be in intense pain and bleed from every orifice in your body then fucking die
>Somehow stay concious long enough to tell your buddy to cut your fucking arm off
>"but break my arm beforehand lol"
>Only pass out after you start getting your arm carved messily
If I were 12 and this happened to me I'd just beg them to kill me desu.

riko with ponytale > bun > riko with pigtails

Both seriously

>no Prushka

>Ozen and Mark
>Bon and Prushka
Would be next White Whistle introduced with little sidekick?

Alrighty, then my course has been set. I'm going to watch it first and then manga time. Thank you all! I'm going to leave this thread, though, as to not spoil myself.

But where is best girl Prushka?

> I actually wish there were more casual, mostly non-sexual nudity in anime (I know Reg is embarrassed in most of them, but it largely comes off as more child-like than most anime. Riko's attitude helps this a lot).

I honestly got completely distracted by the 'LET'S IMPROVE TOGETHER' scene. I was kinda blown aback that they had her basically shown her naked in that scene to the point where I was questioning 'is this really happening'? The second time I watched it with another friend, I was able to digest the scene a lot easier; and actually be able to read the subs and see what's going on. But my god was I like Reg the first time around. It's funny, because my friend who went 'What the fuck' at the scene where Riko was being strung up naked, had absolutely no reaction to the scene aforementioned.

What do you think of toilets in the Abyss?

Will some other delvers come across this place?
What will they think it is?

doo doo doo
doo doo doo

LA LA LE LU
HANAZEVE CARADHINA

The scream is what got me.

I'd have to put reg in there to even out the gender ratio

Can't be too bad. Riko is handling it better than Polarneff.

Am I the only one that thinks that the series is going to fast? They didn't even touch the subject of the acid pools in the fourth layer (although the that arc was the best one so far imo), and barely anything in the fifth one, I was specially interested in that one since Lyza said something about steel rain and of course it's a ocean chock full of deadly abyss creatures, but we just got to see the super deadly scorpions. Hopefully the anime adds more content to the fifth layer.

They'll probably think it's some sort of ancient location like the rest of the named places. Unlikely though because delvers tend to go through the middle and not the outside of that layer.

Our two main protagonists are not interested in search relics in each floor. They just want to go straight down towards the bottom.

The manga and anime both suck. Read the light novel, you faggot.

It's not even breaking her arm. It's the fact that she couldn't just sliced off her arm at the elbow. But she didn't, because she still wanted more articulation in her arm so she opted to BREAK her arm BEFORE cutting it off, just so she can continue her adventure.

The yearning.

From an outsider's perspective, Riko would be an absolutely insane monster delver legend already.
>Went from Red Whistle on top to a White Whistle on Level 6 in the space of a little more than a month while wrecking another White Whistle and took a shit on the Altar of the Absolute Boundary on the way down just for good measure while becoming a Value Village bigshot.
Meanwhile, Natt is rounding up boobstones.

Yeah but still, you'd expect the super duper dangerous fifth layer that only a handfull of people have survived to be more dangerous, they pretty much would've waltzed in and out the place had Bon not been there to science shit up. One chapter traversing the lake to reach Idofront woul've been cool.

It's like the cages at the Cathedral of Munster.

>Sup Forums, actually

Going down is easy. Coming back up is the hard part. Especially in a layer that robs you of your senses, including your sense of balance. You fall in the sea? You're dead.

I wish there will be slightly more set up and dialogs about what's going on. As much as I love Idofront arc, a lot of shit happened offscreen or too fast.

There's no exploring at all because the manga was close to being cancelled. The kids couldn't even "get lost and go on a detour"

She would've died before the 2nd layer if it wasn't for Reg. Reg should've been the white whistle.

Also to add to this I wish the main cast would've encountered more random Delvers, but now that they're in layer six that's impossible. Habolg is a cool character that didn't get used enough. Back when I began reading it I was expecting Natt to follow them a couple of layers using his street smarts or something, then some dramatic shit would happen, but alas.

Reg is her relic, he is her weapon to traverse the Abyss and fight with.

If we remove Reg from the equation we would have a different history, this thing would have kill her, heck almost sure she wouldn’t have been able to escape from the orphanage, not saying she isn’t great, but you can’t deny her success also comes thanks to her team is not a solo effort, with Reg help I’m sure most normal persons could reach the four layer at least, in Riko case even with Reg, without Nanachi intervention the four layer would have been her end, don’t be mean with Natt

What sfx would you add to this scene?

くぱ~

If Reg was removed from the equation Jirou would've found her and brought her back by now. They only got to where they were because Reg initially dropped them further than Riko had ever gone before.

>finished final with ep 13
good shit

Doesn't anyone else feel weird over Mitty getting stuff?

This is a very good point. You could probably point to any experienced delver and say "they're lucky they had their relic or they wouldn't have gotten out of that situation alive."
It's not Riko's fault that her relic is overpowered, smart, and cute.

Nnn-nn-aaaaaaaaa~

Why? She is best girl after all.

No, is extremely normal since she is attached to Nanachi, if it was Mitty alone then yeah that would be weird

Imagine falling in love with a relic? How embarrassing.

Bon is the reason why 5th layer is almost empty. Without him it would be 4th layer on steroids with Giant scorpions instead of based Tama-chan.

Yeah Bondrewd poisoned and burned the heck out of the fifth layer, is also funny how he is likely the greatest threat for anyone in said layer

Is Reg still running out of energy or did the recharge back at Idofront reset that? When Nanachi pointed that out I was expecting it to be like he was running on uses, not energy.

I love this show but abyss threads are pure garbage. They're as bad as DB super threads, which is a shame because it put me off watching for so long.

Fifth layer is still full of giant marine creatures and deadly giant rape scorpions.

>WOAH LOOK AT THAT WHALE THING?! Welp that's it lol
That miffed me a bit. I dunno, I guess I was expecting more from the layer called SEA OF CORPSES.