Polish priest wishes Pope early death over call for Catholics to take in Muslim refugees

edition.cnn.com/2018/03/20/world/pope-francis-poland-edward-staniek-homily-trnd/index.html

>A Catholic priest from Poland is facing rebuke after calling Pope Francis a "foreign body" in the church and implying the Pope should pass away soon if his views on refugees and non-Christian beliefs don't change.

>"I pray for wisdom for the pope, for his heart to open up to the Holy Spirit. And if he does not do that, I pray for his quick departure to the House of the Father," Father Edward Staniek said during a homily in Krakow last month, according to an English transcription of his words.

lul

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000157884404_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwREA0Wc_ivYUBKR1zHoDgec.jpg (1920x1201, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mIU8l_qPzAQ
youtu.be/TaeTM-YbeqE?t=1h3m30s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I prayed for God to answer his request. I feel oddly good right now.

Based af

Poland should be in charge of the Catholic church.

The Vatican has been taken over by its enemies. Poland IS the church.

Get off your high horse, antipope Francis is mentioned in positive light at almost every mass. You could say that it's because of the authority but remember that priests like in OP are an exception, not the rule and he got in trouble after this.

Orthodox church is the church. It hasn't been taken by anyone even during Peter the great synodes.

And it hasn't devolved into protestant schism.

the catholic church should just die

We were, but then John Paul II died and they decided to invite german there... and you know, after that it's all downhill.

If it wasn't such an alien concept to me I'd be orthodox. I have to honor our tradition though which means resisting the luciferian influance in the church.

the eternal kraut ruins everything it comes into contact with

The Orthodox church was the original Schism tho.

Btw some of the protestants are okay, and I say that as a sedevacantist

As if he won't go straight to hell anyway.

Attached: ftp.jpg (512x512, 32K)

Based slav

seconded
it's a worthless mafia and the vatican vault must be exposed to the world

Nice

That’s becuase the Orthodox Church is an instrument of sinful politics and not God’s divine grace.

Gianluigi Nuzzi, the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums?

umm, sweety... thats not the pope

Attached: papst-benedikt.jpg (435x653, 34K)

That priest is being an ignorant ass.

Mercy towards immigrants and refugees isn't a new thing. The Church has always been like that.

And maybe dialoguing with muslims may seem like pointless liberal fluff to people in Europe. But to the millions of Christians living in the Middle East, under predominantly Islamic governments, dialogue with muslims isn't pointless to them. It is their only chance for their communities to gain the respect of the people around them and continue their ancient communities. The people in the west forget that the Pope represents all Catholics. Just not western Catholics. And Middle Eastern Catholics take priority considering the state they are in. So stop complaining when the Pope acts on their behalf and dialogues with muslims.

Its not as alien as you might think. Orthodoxy was an integral part of polish-Lithuanian society, in XVII century something like 40% of population was polish.

You can find beautiful orthodox churches all over Poland, there is a really nice old one in Łódź

And then, the symbolic parts of liturgy (something similar to mass, with eucharistic part of it) is similar. Those were one church thousand years ago and orthodox liturgy changed very very little

So compared to post Vatican II orthodoz liturgy might be a little long and oversymbolic.

But compared to pre-vatican II mass its pretty similar in its heart, though even more traditional as orthodoz church uses John Chrisostom liturgy dating back to VII century.

And didnt you ever think why the priest in catholic church, during the most holy sacrament of all, the comunión/eucharistion

Quotes Jesus by saying "krwi mojej, pijcie z niego WSZYSCY" and then continues to give the faithful only the bread, without blood?

This cup is the new covenant in my blood. Do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of me.”1 Corinthians 11:25

And in catholic church you don't drink it.

In orthodox church you have the communion with bread and blood. The most holy sacrament is full.

This is the simplest argument as to why it is the true church in its heart.

Wow that's harsh you know I try to look for the Pope for inspiration to be a better person, I'm just can't do it. I don't want no more refugees.

Attached: b8f81d932fbb2e77b03c9ca754f46b98--gods-will-bible-verses.jpg (570x713, 55K)

I used to like Nazi Boy.

But as always, Mr Chaim Israel had to make the current Pope a literal kike and refugee shill.

REEEEEEEE

literally who?

this desu. who needs a global child raping mafia just to pray to skydaddy

churches should be paid for by believers and not by state
pastors should be able to marry and have children, and should be working

I'll go converse with Jupiter and request the same.
The more gods onto this the more chance of success.

>global raceless religion
>intelligentsia not allowed to have children
>endless european brother wars killing millions of europe's best men
>originating out of a Jewish coup of the Roman Empire
really smells like kike in here

here, I'm going to spoonfeed you.

Attached: vatileaks-scandalo-vaticano-papa-bergoglio.jpg (696x533, 77K)

Middle East consists primarily of orthodox church people (copts and Greek orthodox, some Russian and Armenian maybe)

So pope doesn't have jurisdiction over those

Isn't Protestantism basically dead ? The Anglo countries aren't even Christfags anymore. Some of them LARP as Zionists, you got the liberal Catholics

Based

Yeah, but catholicism instead of going back to the tradition it went the protestant route with vat II, taking reforms aimed at the heart of it.

So it's basically neu protestant at this point

That's not right as well. Our Orthodox church (probably can be applied to all/most of used to be USSR) are full of corrupt priests that bank in on the fact that you dont have to pay any taxes (because hes in the church). They ride your latest brand of car, wear an expenssive watch, and they will hold a ceremony for the dead for free. They are treating religion like business.

don't worry, we're going to go back to traditionalism after this failed attempt.

Isn't the p*pe literally g*d's voice on earth and thus infallible and wishing death upon him a guaranteed ticket to hell, lel?

Attached: 1506613466049.png (251x253, 66K)

They will never hold a ceremony for the dead for free*

I called Väinämöinen, he said he would look into it.

Attached: väinämöinen.jpg (486x503, 50K)

Oh wow so edgy, also what the Pope does is nothing more than what Jesus was doing so I dont understand the hate.

>depart to the House of the Father
Kek that's a good one
BASED POLACK PRIEST

Attached: 1509689404996-pol.png (798x798, 496K)

BRING HIM BACK

Attached: pjp.jpg (900x750, 97K)

Some more traditional Catholic Churches don't offer the wine simply because of the risk of spillage.

It doesn't matter though, because even if you only have the bread, or only have the wine, you are still recieving the body, blood, soul and divinity of Christ. Even a single partical of bread, or the smallest drip of wine, and you have recieved the body, blood, soul and divinity of Christ in its entirety. It isn't a matter of quantity or completedness.

>Jewish coup of the Roman Empire
Kek, Constantine was rightful emperor

Attached: 1520783728960.jpg (200x216, 32K)

I agree. Fuck that Jesuit commie, he's not even a real pope.

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 47K)

He’s just a human.

The whole pope thing is a Jewish invention anyway.
I only follow one guy and that is Jesus Christ!
Fuck off kike commie pope

You do realise that he would the same fucking thing, right?

I'll see if I can find someone to summon Exodia

He definitely wouldn't be for importing massess of muslims or one world government. He was one of the biggest anti-commie figures if not the biggest.

the more people belive in a god,the more powerfull that god is.

>anti-commie
Being anti-commie is now equal to anti-migration? Pretty sure commies wouldn't want muslims neither.

Yeah, I've read the excuse. It's easier to not give a full sacrament rather than try to give the people what christ told them to.

Orthodox church doesn't give a fuck if it's easier or safer. We do what Jesus told us to do. What holds upon the tradition, not the modern societies excuse.

Sin is easy too.

Not fasting is easy too.

Letting catholic church fall into the grasp of protestantism and letting it die was easy too.

If he belives in borders then he doesn't belive in open borders.

and rome fell in less than 70 years

>Orthodox church doesn't give a fuck if it's easier or safer. We do what Jesus told us to do. What holds upon the tradition, not the modern societies excuse.
Then why do they use regular bread instead of unleavened bread used by Jesus?
That's a non sequitur.

Wait a second
From playing crusader Kings 2 I know this is the time the holy Roman empire would say they have lost faith in the pope and nominate an antipope

I always wondered if Jesus didn't actually mean eating a dinner with bread and wine together with other belivers at the table when he said "to czyńcie na moją pamiątkę"

I miss him bros.

Attached: PATRII.jpg (589x452, 250K)

Poland Rocks!

Attached: 0f4db87df5e59f873cdf8e126ea6fb4018526d2e90a65f0be620a6ce2aa300db.gif (218x148, 30K)

You could also deduce that he meant an actual dinner in an actual home not a ceremony of sorts so everyone beside "Ojciec twój który widzi w ukryciu" can see.

Anti-popes were plentifull. What people today willfully forget is that pope was a political authority and was a subject of other authorities. When a certain political power didn't like a current pope they just decided to make their own.
Also papacy was at least one time sold by Benedict IX.

open borders = no borders for the people

beliving in borders = beliving in keeping the dangers on the other side of borders = keeping the muslims away

Unless he would change his mind and make an illogical exception from his normal thinking he'd be against mass immigration. His default position is to keep them away.

You all ever wonder if this was the reason Pope Benedict resigned because they told him he had to push this Arab invasion in the guise of refugees and he wouldn't do it?

Invasion and a lot of disgusting things like supporting atheism, sexual degeneracy, covering for pedophiles in the church and lying to people who won't be saved in their current state that they don't have to do anything.

>You do realise that he would the same fucking thing
He didn't question the existence of nations

Redpill me on Jesuits

>covering for pedophiles in the church
Pretty sure all popes for at least five decades by now did this. And yes, your beloved jp2 too.

It was a different political climate back then. Hell, communists did not neither.

>beloved
Just because I don't think he was a satanist doesn't mean he's my beloved pope. And Francis is the one pope under which the war on pedophilia in church silently ended.

This.

This is also why I believe Merkel is guilty of high treason by opening our borders to rapists and murderers and terrorists.

So to eject a pope in theory would you have to declare war on the papal state or all of italy

Prayer makes us feel good user. God answers our prayers.

Asking God to kill someone is surely a great way to go to Hell.
>inb4 muh crusaders
They asked God to give them strength against the blasphemous muslims, completely different.

There are good popes, ones that truly make a difference, and there are insanely bad popes.

If the pope gets allahu ackbared by a refugee, how would the Christian world react? Would it be Deus Vult or full on cuckery forgiveness bullshit.

They are the damage control team when sheeple start opening their eyes.
Although it's irrelevant in this canse, since (((they))) infiltrated the Church since J. Paul 1st was assassinated

youtube.com/watch?v=mIU8l_qPzAQ

> poolish priest

Fracnis is still the best number one!

The catholic church is just to deceive. the catholic church is no longer christian. It is of satan.
youtu.be/TaeTM-YbeqE?t=1h3m30s

>war on pedophilia in church silently ended
There was no fucking "war".

Where the hell does Jesus specifically say to use unleavened bread? Never, that's where.

Being that Im no longer a cathoshit I pray to allah ISIS launches a full scale jihad on the vatican and plunders it of its horded wealth and slaughter as many cathoshits as they can.

All cathoshit institutions should be taxed the fuck out of.

>matthew 10:34
Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

>Joshua 8:1
Now the LORD said to Joshua, Do not fear or be dismayed. Take all the people of war with you and arise

there is a time for peace and a time for war, our time of peace is ending.

Attached: bring the sword.jpg (480x640, 91K)

Christianity weakens the mind, and makes you love your enemies

If Poland, or any other country, has to survive, it must follow completely opposite path.

Attached: 1519298841938.jpg (750x754, 175K)

>from Poland
Figures

Well he did used one. When you insist it must be breed and wine and not let's say only bread or potatoes and beer you might as well actualy go the all way in.

It was never Christian.

Attached: 1520789147097.jpg (515x503, 93K)

Based