Annual Tor/a/dora followed by Sakurasou stream starting at midnight EST in 50 minutes. Get the fuck in here

Annual Tor/a/dora followed by Sakurasou stream starting at midnight EST in 50 minutes. Get the fuck in here.

Taiga is an angel.

Aoyama WILL win and it's going to be AMAZING.

I knew a shitstorm was coming for this moment

>soyboys

It was inevitable, even if it's a filthy, most of the time not funny cross boarder meme, the spirit of the joke is fair game against the limp dick Ryuuji and can see why people were having a laugh about it. I joined in too because the shitstorm was too big and fun to pass up.

But Ryuuji isn't a limp dick. He literally doesn't back down once in the series and puts everyone around him on his back and never allows their trust to be misplaced.
He's the kind of person everyone wishes they knew and were close to.

Agreed, to be honest. The bigger limp dick is that little faggot Sorata from Sakurasou. Now that's a soyboy if there ever was one.

TAIGA IS MAI WAIFU.

dubs for minori

It was funny given the fact that slut mom suggested soy has feminine hormone enhancers

Bitch > DFC >>> Autism

You get NOTHING

I want to sekuhara Ryuuji's mum like Taiga did.

Ryuuji is 29 cm taller than Taiga. How does he not hurt her during sex?

He angers me to no end, everything you have stated is as true as the day is long.

put the file in playlist already`

This is why we can't have nice things

Is anyone else here watching it for the first time too?

First Sakurasou stream? Yes
First time watching Sakurasou? No

Cute

Toradora starting soon.

Reminder that Ai Mai Mi marathon starts tonight.

i'd fuck autism tbqhwyf

Taiga > Ami > Hitler > Ryuuji's mum > Autism

GREATEST LOVE STORY EVER TOLD

Sakurasou starting.

never forget this

Best scene this episode, greatest love story ever told still hasn't been topped.

So why was that the best episode

What's the point of the other girls when Taiga has won already?

I don't think Ami is going to win this year either

Ami's year will arrive when Hinagiku's does.

Don't worry, Aoyama WILL win, though.

They're for the people that can't accept the true end. Don't worry, they'll come around eventually.

>NOT YET YOU FUCKS
>CLAP CLAP
>VOICE
>MELLI
>PAPA TO MAMA ARIGATOU

Every single year.

It's not. It's just the first time Taiga breaks and openly lets her feelings for Ryuuji slip. Episodes 13, 19, 21, and 25 are the best.

KURISUMASU DESU YO, KURISUMASU

Daily threads are banned. Fuck off

>YAY
>KANPAI

>siding with numod dick measuring over Sup Forums traditions
Fuck off.

'What is love' the episode

REMINDER that the pool episode of Sakurasou is LITERALLY GOAT despite Sorata being a huge depressing failure.

Mashiro is the cutest.

Gochiusa starting.

There is literally no one more perfect than Aoyama.

How would this pool party be if they heve portrayed it more realistically?

Boring. The larger than life ending is what makes the episode so good.

Operator as fuck.

I have yet to find an anime that is pure and pleasant as gochiusa yet

>THREE POOL EPISODES

HAT TRICK

>3 pool episodes in one day

That's because such an anime does't exist!

Notes about the adaptation of today's episode:
1. The argument at the pool is not so one-sided in the novels. Taiga lets her tsundere side slip and says Ryuuji doesn't matter (this is actually referenced later in the episode even though it doesn't occur in the anime, whoops). This makes Ryuuji extremely angry and he goes off on her, they go back and forth for about 4 pages and it honestly feels like Ryuuji regrets being friends with her.
2. Taiga screaming that Ryuuji is hers is a reference back to when she walked in on Ami coming onto Ryuuji in his house. At that time in the novels, she screams that Ryuuji is hers and not to touch him -- before playing it off as a joke by saying "is that what you expected me to say?"

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT!!!!

Retard

FUCK OFF IRONIC WEEBS

every fucking year is the same. I'm busy with finals and it happens again and again. Some day, I'll watch this with you all, and we are going to have a fucking fun time

>!!!!
>all caps
>uses words that he doesn't know the definition of
You're cancer. Leave this website.

Have to amp up the drama to get views. Honestly it is quite possibly better this way for the time alotted in 24 episodes. It's also nice to be rewarded for going back to read the source material..

Pic related.

Is it always 3 pool episodes every year

Kyouran Kazoku Nikki starting, followed by Mikakunin, Ai Mai Mi marathon, then Mitsudomoe christmas episode.

Usually Sakurasou isn't because it starts on the second of December due to it's episode count but we did it a day earlier this year.

What made him realize that anyways?

Gochiusa is just the most perfect show for this sort of stream. I always feel sad when it's over.

Same here, although I've never participated in this before, it seems comfy and I never finished Toradora. Good luck, we'll make it

I CANT BELIEVE COCOA IS FUCKING DEAD

Aren't you at least off later in December to catch the end of the stream?

>4 pool episodes
this is some fucking meme magic at work here

FOUR POOL EPISODES

END ME

but it's not the same to watch from beginning to end with Sup Forumsnons

I guess so. A lot of people only show up towards the middle to end of December due to work and school and stuff, so you wouldn't be the only one. I expect to hit 400 viewers later in the month compared to the ~300 average during the week at the moment.

>compared to 300
waht, just how many NEETs are here?
Also, this time around, I could make it by next week If I decide to just catch up, but I'll be braindead by then, and won't even feel the emotion. Guess, I'll try at least

the number drops significantly after toradora and sakurasou

A lot of people leave after Toradora so I imagine most just stay up a little later than usual during December.

that sounds more reasonable

REMINDER that Ai Mai Mi marathon is tonight and YOU should watch it if you haven't.

I watched the first season of anime Ed, Edd, and Eddie years ago. I never got around to the second season.

>165581565
When does it start?

After Mikakunin, so like an hour.

Perhaps it's time.

Is it always 3 episodes of KKN?

Yes.

So wait how is she a child of the whatever but also a god from another planet?

Oyasumi, minna.

More KKN starting!

She is part of Operation Family Frenzy but she's thousands of years old and from another planet. She is also the Jellyfish and Ouka is her father.

Good night, user.

Oh, I read your question wrong, I thought you meant Ouka. It gets explained later in the show.

Mikakunin starting.

Great things about squats:
>running feels great after recovery
Not-so-great things about squats:
>pants fit strangely

>gets explained later
>tfw we're already at the end tomorrow
O-okay.

I do not understand how Mashiro can be so cute.

Ai Mai Mi marathon starting.

>12xxxxxx
>not sure if shit source or jpeg compression

It's probably just a really old save from Sup Forums considering its still 12

my daughter Mashiro is so cute

Yeah, and by that logic it should be of higher quality since it hasn't accumulated artifacts due to multiple compressions from being uploaded/saved.

Yeah but that's implying images from 2008 were always good quality to begin with.

Pretty sure it was just a shit source. Also, you can't really compare ancient jpg screenshots to vectors.

Mitsudomoe Christmas episode starting.

Stupid new meme