Isekai Bingo

Ever played isekai bingo? Then you haven't read enough isekai novels about cooking and creating mayonaise for the fucking 53253253652354th time....

Why would I read something so derivative of originality?

>Sup Forums told me this was shit
>try it
>started off crappy but once they got to the dungeons I couldn't stop reading
What the fuck. Sup Forums lied to me. Although I haven't finished reading it yet.

Maybe you should stop reading if you hate it.

>fantasy world
>middle isn't a free space
>reincarnation
>magic
You don't know how this works.

which one from konosuba am I missing??

Nobody can guess this one.

Your point is valid, but you know there is a difference between "derivative" and "deprived", right?

way too vague

There are tons of "isekai" manga and novels that are nothing like the garbage you're complaining about, but you won't read them because they don't fit into these tropes. Even better, there's tons of interesting manga and novels set in interesting worlds but you won't read them because they don't feature a protagonist who is transported from a different world. Why? Why are you so obsessed with this single plot device that Sup Forums constantly has four simultaneous isekai generals?

yes, I need sleep

>There are tons of "isekai" manga and novels that are nothing like the garbage you're complaining about, but you won't read them because they don't fit into these tropes.
Then make a thread about them. Do it in /wsr/ if you think i'm sauce baiting.
>Why are you so obsessed with this single plot device that Sup Forums constantly has four simultaneous isekai generals?
Because there's so much potential, but instead we get the shittiest of the shitty wish fulfilment tropes, every single time. Also, I'm sure like half of Sup Forums has their own isekai fantasy in their mind that they consider much superior to whatever the japs come up with and need validation.

>goblins

>MC saves someone being attacked by bandits, some girls or a carriage or something

Alright Sup Forums. I know you have your own autistic isekai fantasy, how is your bingo for that looking?
I won't post mine, because none of these apply.

I'm assuming fantasy world and back in time for for a 11th century Byzantine/Venice-lookalike? I'll get rid of God as soon as I figure out how to get the MC into another universe without fuckery.

Also cooking as a vehicle for sneaking in fantasy LSD because of course a guy who aspired from birth to be a mid-level bureaucrat becomes a drug kingpin.

KonoSuba knew its tropes.

I wonder how many of these Batman Ninja will hit.

Can you guess the isekai Sup Forums?

Reincarnation.

It's not back in time if it's another world.
Also, would Medieval count as well? Medieval is a term used for a historical time period of our world. The history of another world, even if there's no magic or any fantasy bullshit, could have transpired completely different from ours, thus making the term completely irrelevant.
Fuck, shit like that is what I want to see in an isekai.

Goblins, betrayal, reincarnation, game world, discrimination against non humans

Werent there elves?

Isekai without
>God transfers MC
>Truck-Kun
>Reincarnation
>Fantasy world
some of this are what makes an isekai genre. expect for truck.

except*

Meikyuu Black Company is my favorite isekai because it's about poverty and being a NEET

Almost works.

Actually there is no need for any of these tropes, isekai means that the MC or MCS go to another world, it doesn't need to be a fantasy world, it doesn't need the MC to reincarnate and there are more methods to go to the other world besides god transfering the MC or truck bs.

I have a fantasy world with a mix of eastern end western world as main world. Some others are sci fi world and so on were the gods of each world have wars with themselves or other worlds. Mc is isekai'd by a mid class god who wants to use him to disturb another world before his attack, some other people are also send by other gods for the same purpose.
The gods are also hunted down by the creator which forces them hide from him and only send some mortals for fighting while providing them with mana and information.
The Mc is a soldier who got killed by some continental war in his old world and has now the mission to build a powerfull nation in the new world and use it to start a world war. At some point the MC also starts planning to oppose his god and bcome one himself.

I can see it being interesting if the powerlevels dont get retarded.
The one I had that doesn't tick anything is about several people getting abducted by aliens who are posing as gods in less developed human planet, injected with nanomachines that stop aging, no special powers or anything they're still mortal they just don't age, and set them up as 'godsend' rulers all over the world and see how they deal with the civil wars they cause.

>there's slavery in the setting, but it's irrelevant to the plot
Curses.

I've become obsessed with isekai where the protagonist is reincarnated as the villainess in an otome game where all the endings end up with her dead so she tries to change the future and creates a reverse harem.
I've already read everything translated of tensei oujou, destruction otome, kenkyo kenjitsu, and common sense of a dukes daughter.
I am in great physical pain.

Release That witch is the only isekai which didn't turn into generic degenerate harem shit after a few chapters.

Warlock of the Magus world also doesn't do that

Comedy tend to parody existing tropes so konosuba has pretty much all of them.
Comedy isekai and drama isekai shouldnt be compared as they're not attempting to achieve the same thing.

Fantasy World, God transfer MC, Lolis, and Magic.

Female Slaves doesn't apply because all the slaves in my isekai are male

Has there ever been a sci-fi isekai?

John Carter?