When investigating alleged violations of these Terms...

csoonline.com/article/3264658/privacy/microsoft-to-ban-offensive-language-from-skype-xbox-office-and-other-services.html

>When investigating alleged violations of these Terms, Microsoft reserves the right to review Your Content in order to resolve the issue.

Land of the free.

Attached: microsoft-logo-100638723-large.jpg (700x470, 61K)

That is a tacit admission that all messages go through their servers in plain-text. Suicide in this era of facebook spying upset.

I thought they were moving back towards a P2P model?

>Microsoft is now scanning users' office documents for offensive content and arbitrarily removing it
oh shit nigger what the fuck are you doing

>Land of the free.
Using Microsoft services is not a constitutional right.

or encrypted
it's a message not a password, you can't hash it

I confessed to a crime several years ago on MSN chat. How screwed am I?

You see we figure out this awesome loophole around the constitution by creating super-companies that control almost every aspect of our lives and in order to connect to the world around us we have to play by their rules which... get ready for it... don't have to play by the same rule book because they're companies and they can do what they want for the most part.

Free speech? Well not if you want to stay connected to your friends and family!

2nd Amendment? Not on our company property, buddy!

And the best thing? Americans are so stuck up capitalism's ass they'll let companies fuck with our basic rights because that's the american way! Hurray!

So get back to your youtube and your facebook and all those other things that you'll be ostracized by normies for if you don't use them. Just remember. DON'T POKE FUN AT THE JEWS.

>you need facebook and xbox to survive!

Attached: 20478921_486105228406638_5505262468395433984_n.jpg (1080x1221, 94K)

My emblem was a swastica when playing For Honor (unrelated I played some guy whose gamer tag was “we wuz viKANGz” and he exclusively played as black Vikings was pretty funny) and I had some person message me yelling at me for my emblem so I responded calling them a dirty nigger who should kill themselves and I got banned from communicating from a few days. Got to keep my emblem though kek

Attached: 1521773117261.png (1800x1200, 271K)

All your relationships with these companies are voluntary, you brainlet.

>Coming soon: MSWord and Publisher auto-censor your documents, won't allow them to be printed or saved if they contain specific prohibited words or phrases.
Don't think this won't happen.

Attached: IMG_20170820_195528.jpg (960x720, 63K)

You couldn't miss the point more thoroughly if you tried, lol.

Attached: IMG_20170427_113646.jpg (600x450, 54K)

It isn't a straw man, he's just that stupid and you are too because you agree with him without even understanding why.

It looks like you're trying to write a manifesto, the authorities have been alerted, remain where you are.

Attached: clippy.jpg (1000x666, 84K)

You voluntary use those programs. There are alternatives, you could even make your own.

I unironically support this. And if you start typing out a suicide note, they'll send help for you. I think this could help a lot of people before they become extremists or do something terrible.

Facebook have had something like this for years, by the way.
Even messages you don't send and delete get sent to their servers.

Based Zuck

SHILL ALERT

No, you're just retarded.

No, you're just a shill

The problem is right wingers and left wingers don’t play by the same rules. The left doesn’t like your views/opinions? You’re not allowed to use their services, and this scales from small things to massive on the scale of infrastructure. Small - apps, websites etc. infrastructure - look at stormfront getting shut down. Are we expected to create our own internet, our own societies parallel to mainstream society? Okay fine but when we try to do that, when we have OUR spaces, that isn’t allowed either. Companies are too white is the common complaint. How about Waco Texas where the government just came in and killed everyone because they didn’t like what they were doing? Or less extreme think of all the bake the cake things. Conservative business are not legally allowed to refuse service to those they disagree with, but when the business has a left wing agenda it’s a-okay. That’s what the problem is. Same game but different rules depending on the team.