Manlet will be there to stop Eren. And he will bath that dirty hobo after that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_WVK_qE5ulk&feature=youtu.be&t=92
imgur.com/e3tJ9Vl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Annie still is the best girl even in death

He is going to be Rorscharch’d.

She is not dead, she is still peeing in a potty baby and drinking cola

Manlet is there for one reason. youtube.com/watch?v=_WVK_qE5ulk&feature=youtu.be&t=92

>stop Eren
are there still brainlets who think he defected and is acting on his own?
you faggots better eat crow when they make their entrance

don't get your hopes up

can some one explain the potty baby meme? the fuck does that mean?

i think because Pieck found one in the "time out" hole

Something digusting

Soldier-kun gave one to PP so they can shit in.

LHfags started shitposting about it meaning that someone in the SL has a baby which must be manlet and Hanji according to them.

>time out hole
I'm calling it that from now on

>Please kill me, user. I just want to disappear

you are very hard to kill Reiner

How do I read manga with the editor's notes taken out

They can seriously fucking ruin a panel

Buy the volumes

The problem with that is if you're up to date on a manga you're reading the new chapters online
So you can't escape

Someone should tell the volunteer TLs to skip the editor's note.

Speculating that Eren's new mission is:
-eat the remaining 7 titans
-become's the world's number 1 enemy
-lives the rest of his days hiding from the world
-dies alone with all 9 titans
-9 titans dispersed repeated into unsuspecting newborns who remain dormant until sequel

Meanwhile in Paradis, survey corps/ Eldian military kills off all remaining pure titans/ wild titans.

Chance for sequel when titan serum is found several years afterward?

the CR version is usually pretty good

I'm not a shill scout's honor

I don't even care much about Reiner, but Isayama kind of did a better job in writing his suffering to make me feel bad for him.

plot twist when Armin eats Eren so Eren can never be found again

Good. Terminating the manlet and making his whales forever butthurt will finally redeem this manga

Nah man, the ending has to bring a firm resolution to the problem of titans and Eldian persecution. If one of the newborns that inherit a titan get a serious cut or bruise they're gonna start steaming up and the whole thing starts off again.
Some people think Eren is gonna gather the 9 and then end the curse but at the same time that is pretty predictable and cliche.

Since Bert is dead, Reiner has to take 2x of the suffering. He's going to wake up to Porco and Pieck getting eaten and news that all the kids are dead

Where online did you find a version with editor's notes? I'm actually interested in what they might say

Only way to be a titan is if you get injected with / ingest some of that big ol' titan juice, isn't it?

If a shifter dies their power is passed on to a random Eldian via P A T H S. Stop speedreading

If the Titan shifters go away, there's nothing stopping the Eldians from being wiped out. They have no use to the Marley and they cannot defend themselves.

Just ignore them you fucking autists

check it

>Armin was able to save Jean with a gun because he inherited Bert's marksmanship from the future that was sent back to him
>Armin didn't get eaten by the Santa titan that ate Eren because it was told not to from the future

he shot her from point blank

>Please kill me, user. I just want to disappear
No...no you live with it

stop, don't, she's dead, let me accept it and watch the OVA in relaxation

so the good user from last time posted crunhcryroll scans yet?

yes the power will but they won't automatically turn into a didan nor will they automatically heal

Is she alive?

most likely she is not, a shame though

We can only hope. 60 chapters frozen in a crystal only to die offscreen would be a big waste of time and would retrospectively lower the quality of the FT arc significantly. The crystal is already a pretty cheap plot device that allowed Isayama to have a big titan shifter fight but not reveal too many secrets too early. To then kill Annie offscreen would really hammer home Isayama's laziness, as he wrote the crystal for no other reason than to keep his plot secret. Not to reintroduce the character or contribute to the plot, not to offer any meaningful insight or message into the story, just to prolong the reveals.

>Father shows up and claims she's still alive
>Getting her own OVA
I think the chances are breddy gud

Honestly, everything you said is pretty much why I think she's still alive.

When does said OVA come out?

it's up

what game ?

Granblue Fantasy.

When will the official translations be out?
Today?

remember when people said the same thing about Ymir and the anime?

AM confirmed

Normally, yes.

Thanks user

Tell that to mad Eren, even AM, Hange and manlet will be afraid of him

today my nigga

either way we're definitely going to get some kind of closure on her soon

But it's weird Eren didn't say anything about her to Reiner during the mind raping, unless he planned to torture Reiner even more later

Too bad there is no YH

I miss them

Hisu will appear soon hopefully

Mikasa looking good

An Anniefag here, time to accept it, another user explained why she isn't alive, showing her in this chapter would help the OVA sales but isayama didn't because she isn't alive and showing the she's dead would not be good for sales

I want to see Hoboren drawn with this artstyle.

ANNIIIIIIEEEE

Why didn't you faggots listen to us?
We tried to tell you about the
Grim
Reminder
And yet
You
Didnt
Listen

Can you beat the curse if you're a shifter and they just feed another Titan with the serum from your spine to another one so they inherit the power or do you die in this case too

Hopefully

I wonder if these two are in Marley or Hange stayed in Paradis

still no upload of the OVA?

imgur.com/e3tJ9Vl For those who are interested in how the AoT collab look ingame

I hope Reiner will end up with Annie.

>Thread is dead
How does this happen in less than a day since early release?

So are the waldians working with the Asians?

People are waiting for the official release maybe? The early release had a pretty sloppy translation desu

Eren did nothing wrong.

>The early release had a pretty sloppy translation desu
You mean from last month? Yeah that's true.
How do you know this latest translation is anything bad without the full translation itself to compare it too?

Sachin stop being a monkey fuck zekefag, Chandler fuck off to reddit holy shit

>name calling
Fuck off to leddit or dumblr.

>caring
Eat dicks

You can eat my dick and then fuck off to leddit.

I think you should grow up

What I meant is that the wording itself is not that good, which makes it hard to read at times, the conversation between Willy and Magath being the first thing that comes to mind.
Didn't mean to say that it didn't get the gist of what this chapter is about, since I can't read korean nor do I have the japanese raws to make a fair comparison. My bad if you understood it that way.

Ah okay i get you now so yeah that makes sense.
Hopefully not too many hours left till it's out.

reminder that Annie is not dead, and she hasn't been eaten. Because they can't break her out of the crystal

So she is either an irrelevant stone or she gets killed as soon as she gets out, assuming she isn't already dead.

Would be the best choice to stop Eren:
>Reiner, (with Magath and PP help)
>Manlet
>A random Ackerman from Marley
>The actual Warhammer
>Mikasa (having no other choice but do that)
>Zeke who was just pretending to help Eren and ratted him out to Magath
>The effort of all the nations in the world combined

There's a consensus so nothing much to discuss. Only wait for chapter 101 that'll be out by christmas.

Anyone else disappointed by Willy? I thought he had a real plan to save Eldians but in the end he just wants to wipe out Paradis and was even okay with the Eldians dying if Eren attacked him.

>multiple chapters of Willy standing around talking to people
>he just dies in 2 seconds, might not even have been the warhammer
If ever a character transparently existed just to spout exposition, it was Billy-Bob.

He was ok with it because it's the only way to get the rest of the world to see non-Paradis Eldians as their allies. If they were spared from the attack then they would be lumped in with Paradis and nothing would change. Now Liberio is the biggest victim of Paradis aggression and people will sympathize with them.

Is this mobageshit?

Willy couldn't be better, though some speedreaders insist that dying wasn't his plan or that Liberio is the only Eldian town.

>Might not even have the warhammer
Holy shit, you fujos keep getting even more fucking braindead, retarded and drooling each day. They spent those last two eisodes building up how nervous he was and how he was assuming his death, AND DURING THE SPEECH HE FUCKING LOOKED AT HIS FAMILY AND THE "GUARD" AND THOUGHT: "I'M SORRY FOR SACRIFICING YOU", just like Rod Reiss did when making his brother inherit the titan. How fucking retarded do you have to be? OF COURSE HE DOESN'T HAVE IT, YOU BABYBRAINED SHIPPING IMBECILE

Eren new mission is to kill everyone on the other side of the ocean, he said that in chapter 90.

Someone hurt you, user?

I want to bully this dummy!

Plot tweest, this was Nardo all along. Isayama can't think of anything original.