David Hogg’s story is falling apart

And Sup Forums wins yet again.
The truth is coming to the surface and we’ve never been closer to unraveling these attention-seeking, thieves of liberty.
>inb4 hurr durr he wus in the school then left and then came back to an active crime scene

Attached: 3CD57402-C9E4-48F0-A41A-BF58785F3FF0.jpg (640x477, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/parkland-teen-survivor-david-hogg-welcomes-the-conspiracy-theories
crisiscast.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who cares if he skipped class and came back to school? Did you really never skip class in hs???
It was funnier when we pushed the fact he didnt even go to the school.
>This is a big nothing op is a fag.

>Wasn’t at school
>Heard about shooting, rode bike 3 miles to school
>Brought his camera with the intent to ‘get interviews’
>Was allowed onto the campus during a lockdown

he never went to school, he spent his days training pokemon to fight.

One of my Facebook friends posted a clip of this, does anyone have the full context of the interview where he says he rode his bike to school? Was he talking about some other event, possibly? Can't imagine he would have been but never hurts to be fully armed with info

well now we finally know the truth
david hogg os ash ketchup

Sup Forums le bTfo!!11

howwillweeverrecover.frogmememememe

Attached: Boss Hogg.jpg (639x960, 74K)

I doubt we will see him being featured for much longer in the media and by the Left gun control lobby.

He is breaking under the pressure. Saying disgusting things, and f-bombing and profanity. Even a friendly to him and on his side, CNN anchor, put him in his place the other day.

Giving a Hitlerian-like emotional screaming speech complete with a Nazi-like salute at the end in the March didn't help matters.

Young boy wonder Hogg has blown his chance. Time to go back to total obscurity very soon. Or, even better, he will help the anti-gun control side with a lot of continual blow-back.

what we need to do is turn them against each other especially on media darling emma goblin

reminder that none of them were even in immediate danger since the shooting took place in the freshman building and emma was in the auditorium and im assuming the others were in classes no where in the freshman building since its a seperate building. pic related shows the audatorium circled and the freshman building outlined in black

Attached: 1522114476380 (1).jpg (560x440, 88K)

This
Create a narrative he is stealing Emma' s spotlight. He should check his privilege.

This. They are 'shooting survivors' like I would be a 'fire survivor' if the house across the street burned down.

Emma never talks about African American kids. Cubans were the cruelest slave owners too.

Emma is a racist.

Also point out how at least Hogg talks about African Americans. Emma is being racist by not letting African Americans have a voice.

Awesome

>NOT
>SUSPICIOUS
>AT ALL

>They didn't actually get shot so they're full of shit. If they got shot in the face then I would take them seriously. But since they didn't get shot, it must mean they're lying and acting.

bulletproof logic

denied admission to the university of central florida.

Even if his story is true, he and his circle of faggots, along with sinead o'beaner, bullied the fuck out of that kid and he fucking murdered them for it.

Attached: plsno_bully-20180326-152320681.png (1087x1087, 1.05M)

No, I'm pretty sure he misspoke or just lied about one thing or the other, so people would talk about him, people would attack him, and he would remain relevant. Instead of fading away into nothingness, he's still being posted about here. I bet him or his fucking dad has been making all these threads.

This but unironically.

Emma has de-platformed African Americans, and continues to do so to the current day. When will she disavow her shameful, colonialist past and patriarchal stylings?

One may wonder just how wonderful his grades were if you cannot even get into UCF.

WOULDNT IT BE FUCKING AWSOME OF THAT CRUZ DUDE SAID HOGG AND EL GOBLINO BULLIED HIM INTO DOING IT?

Does it feel strange how much the left cries when they get back their fare share of the violence they use against others?

cool maymay! wutz ur Twitter so I can follow u?? :D

separated at birth..

You know who cries out in pain as they strike you

quick rundown

We have Kek on our side.

He suffers from dyslexia and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and in earlier years had been in remedial courses.

thedailybeast.com/parkland-teen-survivor-david-hogg-welcomes-the-conspiracy-theories

Holy shit that's bad, UCF is a backup school. Nobody really wants to GO to UCF

>not mentioning the whole thing was a hoax with a crisis actors.
>not using this pic as OP pic
> leaving open the possibility that the event was 'real'
> cult of personality, focusing on the crisis actors instead of businesses that stage these hoaxs

crisiscast.com/

OP is a shill working on a damage control assignment today.

Attached: hoax.jpg (810x1340, 268K)

Oh, it’s you. How does my ass taste?

This. If you can't beat them tear them apart

one of them was in an "holocaust class". schools are fucked

I think he's just a true troll I mean seriously he made a team American reference and ducking nobody has called him on it yet $1.05 cannot be a coincidence

Can someone provide a link or explain? I haven't been tuning in to burger news.

>gramps thinks/pol/ is facebook at 7am
Figures

For real, it's like OP wasn't even a kid. Everybody skips class and returns to the scene of a high school shooting when they hear it's happening.

>so a bunch of attention-whores, professional actors, kids whose parents are in the media or federal intelligence community, and acting as wannabe juntas lied about the circumstances surrounding the shooter who they bullied for a decade and bragged about it
>but turn in your guns cause they cried

>bong uses outrageous conspiracy theories to discredit theories that contain facts while risking jail sentence for speaking out of turn in his backwards country.
Wew lad

HMMMMMMMMMMMM
Gets my noggin joggin

rawling for this. pls pls pls.

Come on Nikolas. Do us a solid for once.

PRAISE KEK THE HOGG WILL WILL BE ROASTED.

Attached: themostpowerfulspell.png (374x417, 12K)

You can say that again, Hiro.

Figured as much. Reminded me I have a friend who visited Miami during hurricane Irma and now calls himself a survivor lol.

>saudi
>knowing the florida party schools

doesnt etisalat block Sup Forums anyway?

Keep trying, but your fake bullshit isn't going to change fact.

GTFO facebook normie
>inb4 muh recon
>inb4 muh family
HOW DID WE EVER SURVIVE AS A POPULATION WITHOUT FACEBOOK

Attached: 1493241984018.jpg (300x295, 18K)

Actually IIRC weren't there inconsistencies with his original phone posts that didn't line up with the shooting timeline?

Attached: 1521083752396.jpg (1024x768, 232K)

I never ever skipped a class ever.