Blend S

What the fuck Italians aren't blonde.

>tfw no qt bambina

Everyone that isn't asian is blond.

Italians are literally mixed with Arabs. The average white American is more pure than a filthy Italian.

Sicilians are the moorish Italians. The further north you go the whiter Italians become My grandmother vehemently denies that any of us are Sicilian but my grandfather's research suggests that we have African ancestry

>Italians aren't blonde

Yeah they're all niggers.

After the Gothic wars, the severely depopulated North Italy was settled by germanic Longobards and Saxons. Hence the name "Lombardy". So there is nothing wrong with blonde north-italians.

I just realized the reason all white people in anime are blonde is because anime Japanese already look white, so the hair color is the only way to differentiate. Look, if you Photoshop his hair black, he suddenly looks "Japanese".

Moors aren't black

They also give gaijins big noses sometimes.

They also draw them more "realistically" I guess

nips think everyone in europe is blond/blue eyed. They have no idea for the large African admixture in southern europe thanks to the roman empire and the moors.

Daniele de Rossi is protip

das rite, dem romanz wuz black

WE

PREVIOUSLY

My family has descended from northern Europe, my father has blue eyes and some of my relatives are blonde.

Le 56% poster

I'm a southern italian and I'm blonde with teal eyes.

and japs dont have pink, green, blue etc. hair but you see that all the time in anime

Even the fucking Romans become pale and blonde when Japan gets their hands on them. It's a disgrace

Here's a northern Italian fella.
Japan, get it right!

>getting this brainwashed by Sup Forums

Isn't this arguably kind of racist? How did characters the same age but from Japan look in Free?

>kind of racist
The idea that Caucasians have a different facial structure than Asians?
I'm a bit confused that you would pick out that post in this thread to talk about racism.

Notice how the bridge of Rin's nose is flatter and his eye orbits shallower than the people next to him. These are typical traits of East Asians when compared to Europeans. You could say the animators are trying to accurately depict real physical differences within the bounds of a simplistic art style rather than take it as racist.

Northern Italians are more germanic than these lazy fucks from south who are middleterranean

Southern Italians work the land better than Northern ones, so I wouldn't call them lazy

>bambina
the italian police is waiting for you

Amerimutts "education" everyone.

>Southern Italians
>work

long story short for the rest of the world (mostly unlovable north american) Italy dealt for thousands of years with foreign culture invasion (not just few century, weenie native).
blonde, redhead, brown, black, etc... deal with it

maybe his name is Flavius?

>redhead
nice

They even depict Japanese people blonde (dyed). They'll even depict poos and middle easterners (sometimes blacks too), as just characters that have a brown pallette swap, sometimes with bigger lips too for blacks. They also at times depict white foreigners with a larger nose bridge, because most anime characters have a flat nose bridge like an asian's flat face.
The reason why they just add blonde hair to make a foreigner is because anime characters all mostly look the same via the minimalistic details, not because they intrinsically look white.Simply adding black hair to one of these blank slates starts to make you think them as looking more nip already.

This. It also goes the other way too, through the cultural assimilation of conquered native populations back with the Romans. And, unlike with the Americas directly importing black slaves from Central/Southern Africa, Italy's contact with "black" (not meme-black, Mediterranean populations) countries was very much filtered through the presence of the muslims in-between. The only instances of direct contact with Sub-Saharan Africans for most of Italian history have been at the height of the Roman Empire, with the Nubians, and during our brief colonial stint in Lybia and Eritrea.

Due to an extensive history of fucking others and being fucked, Italians tend to have a mix of Mediterranean, Celtic, Teutonic and Muslim influences in their gene pool.

>The idea that Caucasians have a different facial structure than Asians?
Most anime characters don't even look Asian though. Typical Japanese person has brown eyes and brown/black hair, but that would just be a background fodder character in most anime. However if a Japanese character visits England then they all have blonde hair, blue eyes and crooked noses.

So the Japanese characters are unrealistically or idealized whereas they go for more realistic and unflattering features for foreigners.

Was in northern Italy over the summer, I'd wager about 15% have blonde hair.

If you want to expand your Amerimutt collection you could just ask on /in/, user, no need to play coy.

t. 56%

>i hat dah nook.jpg

There are quite a bunch of blonde Italian actors.

>if a Japanese character visits England then they all have blonde hair, blue eyes
False. I invite you to watch the K-On! movie.
Gaijin are all blond and blue-eyed when they are token foreigners, such as exchange students in Japan, or, in the case of KinMosa, they are British exclusively for fetish reasons (which generally describes most token foreigners).

>Most anime characters don't even look Asian though.
That again.

Are you serious? We Italians can be blond, brown, red, colored hair as much as any other European. Americans are so ignorant, I don't even. I have like tons of blond cousins with blue eyes. I live in Veneto (North East Italy) but I don't think it's rare to find people like that also in other regions.

Dumb burger.

Italians aren't white either

Of course they are, silly!

This thread is making me lose braincells. You Americans need to leave your country once in a while, because holy shit the ignorance.

Romans were pale and blonde though. Italians are only brown skinned black haired brown eyed cretins because of the Muslim conquests.
inb4 I get banned for a "racist" post in a thread that's literally fucking racebaiting while it stays alive.
I didn't say there was anything with being a shitskin colored, brown eyed, poop haired fucking non-White wop. So it's not like I'm racist against those slimy greasy guido bastards.

>You Americans need to leave your country once in a while
Nu uh, not leave the greatest god blessed place on earth, suck it.

>Character is supposed to be italian
>Blonde and blue eyes.
>Has spoken more english in the show than he has Italian.
>Uses English products.
>Doesn't eat spaghetti.

Dino is clearly an American or Britbong pretending to be Italian.

You aren't racist. You are ignorant. So, I guess my cousins aren't Italian, and I didn't know it...my father has red hair and blue eyes, but probably he isn't Italian at this point.

Fun fact, in sicily there's a lot of blonde/pale people (and they stand out even more between the moorish blood) cause of some heavy influx of franks and "the svevi" invaders around 1000 AC
Same with northern italy bloodlines (gauls, germans etc)
Anyway keep on it's always fun to read this stuff : D

Who's he supposed to speak italian to? Just mutter it to himself?

Dude, you are taking this thread way to seriously.

Sadly, Italy was also invaded by idiotic North European barbarians, so we are also blonds.

Sounds like one of your Italian ancestors raped an Irish person somewhere down the line.
But eeeyyy fuget aboudit!

>i have superficial knowledge about history and even worse knowledge about genetics

I'd like to see it

Eeeyyy fuget aboudit badabing badaboom eeeyyy
I'mm-a fuckin' White, you got a problem? I'll fuckin' ice ya, kapeesh?
Nicola and Bart had it coming whether they were innocent or not

Just run the subs through google translate then.

That's kind of wrong

It was the normans and it was roughly in 1100 AD. They were still blonde vickings in the end.
But still, there are a lot of blue eyed people there, which is interesting.

Okay, but someone looks seriously ignorant about Italy history, and how much mixed we are, because of multiple invasions (Germans, French, Spanish, etc.) My lovely Country was invaded so many times that isn't even fun, but this produced one of the most mixed people in the world, Italians.

More probably, our ancestors were raped by North European ugly barbarians who invaded us. Learn history, please.

These threads make me wish we had flags. Who am I kidding you don't need flags to tell who is American.

>1100 AD.
Isn't that long after the Norman age?

Listen amico mio.
That dude was probably trolling, he's just shouting out random italian slurs.
La cosa che ci rende i re del banter internazionale è proprio il fatto che siamo i primi a pigliare per il culo gli altri italiani. Quindi facciamo che ignorare quello là e basta. C'è una buona possibilità che sia un Pasta-Pizza come noi.

t. Hermano Luigi Santiago e Hernades Estradornes de Bucci

Meanwhile I'm an over 99% White American. Sucks to suck, Hermano Luigi Santiago e Hernades Estradornes de Bucci

>tfw no qt italian amore

Every Dino I’ve known in real life has been Bosnian

>Ray Lovelock was born in Rome on 19 June 1950. His mother was Italian and his father was English.
An exception that proves the rule.

Ma gli Americani alle volte sembrano davvero crederci a questa roba...ma la imparano la storia? Capre ignoranti, proprio...Anyway, you are right bro

Augustus Caesar was blond.

Cosa ti aspetti, sono americani. Sanno a malapena dov'è l'italia e la loro conoscenza della storia e della geografia si ferma a "USA BIG AND STRONG"

Fabio Lanzoni

Born in Milan

Speak English you slimy fucking wops. This is an American website.
Also yes, USA is big and strong. Italy is tiny and weak and lost to Ethiopia during the race for Africa.
Ethiopia was the only African country never colonized because it was left to the lazy dumb Italians to do it.

Ma infatti sono proprio delle capre senza speranza...per questo il loro Paese ormai è anche più fallito e deriso dal resto del mondo del nostro...

>Obvious bait thread joking about Italian stereotypes.
>Italian guy gets angry and vocal over it.

>large African admixture
3% non-Euro in 3% of the population? Yes, how large.

Oh-a no, it's-a 'nother Nicola and Bart!

Sorry, just said that nobody can take America seriously anymore, these days...It's a complete failure, this is why China is laughing at you.

What an absolute mongoloid of an OP.Are you american?
Like, 20% of any southern european country is blonde,southern italy is different though

Why americans are so dumb?

Italy has a long history and genuine traditions and culture though. Size isn't all, big boy.

We are not mad. We are laughing at typical stereotypes about Americans too ("capre ignoranti" is how we see yankees). Daejobu.

Italian was Roman
kidding

But gaijins have Jew noses.

In fact, gaijins saying that only Jews have Jew noses is as laughable as the Chinese claiming that only the Japanese have slanted eyes.

>Owns the world
>European and Asian culture are dominated by American influence
>"nobody takes you seriously anymore"
>From a literal who country known only for organized crime, losing wars and crummy New Yorker food
Stop, I'm laughing too much please, you're actually hurting me, my sides, ow

Anglo-Celtic, actually, nice try though, descendant of Muslim rape.
Eeeyy fugetaboudit

>Italy has a long history and culture
>Organized crime
>WE WUZ EMPRAZ AN SHEEIT
>Ow conquering is too hard
>Let's be fascists with jungle fever, nevubeendonbefo
>Germany your dick is so big and long
>I made-a lots-a spaghetti!
>Nicola and Bart dindu nuffin, dey wuz gud boys!!
Anything I'm missing?

It'll take the better Italian(japanese).

>americans are so ignorant

We don't live on the same fucking continent and all the Italians that live here are sicilian.

The only ignorant, arrogant people around are Europeans because despite being globally irrelevant you still think anyone who doesn't know every last detail about you faggots must be uneducated. No one cares about you, understand that and shut up.

Begone, Amerimutt