Daily reminder that American posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about house prices

Daily reminder that American posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about house prices.

Pic related: in my country, this would cost $400,000 minimum regardless of location.

Attached: desmoines2.jpg (923x614, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_gearing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck I gotta move out of commiefornia that is beautiful

>majority black neighborhood

Your country is 2 hours wide. Supply is low, demand is high.

i bet there are really nice white people in that neighborhood that i'd love to be a friendly neighbor to

Now post a normal house in a normal metropolitan area, not in a city that's 50% black and almost certainly under a $200k lien

>Portsmouth
>W*ite People
Heh, like that would ever happen.

But then you have to live in a fucking icehole.

The best parts of the US are definitely the South East and Pacific Northwest.

There are probably a lot of shitty hidden costs.

>where the house is, is work nearby?
>what is the neighbourhood like?
>what about taxes and all that shit?
>do you need to fix the house?

You also forgot if you stub your toe on the way in that'll be 100,000 dollars plus tip.

>>where the house is, is work nearby?
Actually yes, it's right next to a city.
>>what is the neighbourhood like?
Probably ghetto.
>>what about taxes and all that shit?
Probably not that much
>>do you need to fix the house?
It might be livable but if you don't want to live in a shit house then probably.

The UK is cheap to live in after you invited so many shitskins into your country.

Attached: uk prices.png (1057x751, 745K)

And Midwest

>Portsmouth
I can only imagine the kind of eldrich creaturas that hide in there

On what planet does it only take 2 hours to cross England?

You are all well off.
Pic related is a below standard house in the middle of a ghetto in my home country

Attached: cheap house.jpg (882x601, 91K)

P town is a shit hole, someone is killed there every few days.

At that price I can guarantee you it's in a black neighborhood. But you can find houses like that for $150,000 in a white neighborhood in cities with a low cost of living.

>shared ownership

Learn to read, burger

Daily reminder supply/demand and location means everything. This whole thread will be underage b& faglords that don't understand basic economics.

and pic related is a standard home in the middle of nowhere in a white village

Attached: standard home.jpg (850x242, 39K)

From the Wikipedia page for Portsmouth, Virginia
>The racial makeup of the city was 53.3% African American, 41.6% White, 0.4% Native American, 1.1% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 1.0% from other races, and 2.6% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 3.1% of the population.

>going to Portsmouth
>ever

t. Chesapeake

Attached: IMG_5343.png (363x720, 266K)

Why don't you do like some of your chavs did and move here.
pros:
>house in town
>231 m2 ~2500 ft2
>581m2 ~6000ft2
>probably fastest and cheepest internet in
Europe
>1 h drive to the district capital, 2h drive to Bucharest(nearest airport)
>Costs about 9 000 Eur./17-18 000 BGN
>No niggers, No arabs and other shit (exept gypsies)
>You can beat up gypsies and police will turn a blind eye unless info goes public(Soros funded NGO's)
cons:
>if you work outside of IT you're kinda screwed/local salaries suck and starting your own business(unless its entirely export orientated) will most likely fail because the locals can barely afford shit.
>gypsies in neighbouring villages
>if you do beat up gypsies they will come back in greater number so you might as well kill them.
>"enjoy"the life of a corrupt eastern european country

Attached: house.jpg (668x604, 135K)

Fuck off. That house would be $750,000 in my neighborhood and a cool million a few neighborhoods over. Just because you cherry picked an example doesn't mean you get to create facts. Now go brush your teeth, pay for your tv license and bin that knife mister.

Maybe you imported too many sandniggers?

No one wants to live in the South. That's why it's cheap.

Do you ever run into Americans?

It's cheap because

Portsmouth is full of blacks. Nice people live down in Hickory or Great Bridge in Chesapeake if suburban or Ghent in Norfolk if urban.

>Estimated mortgage $206 pm

My actual mortgage £666 for 3 bed semi

Attached: 1521908089567.png (500x324, 203K)

depends which part to be fair, north of Leeds it can be just over 2 hours

I did once(guy turned out to be a jew and I told a jew joke and he got butthurt). There are more britbongs however, one started a bar> went bankrupt in a couple of months because people can't afford to spend a hundred bgn a night on alcohol. There were also 2 british teens,one of them was a chav whore the other one was a hot whiteknight wet dream kind of whore. There are people who move here especially lower class westerners. They instantly become upper middle class here because of our corrupt state.

Oh, you'd really hate me then, OP.

My mortgage is $1600/mo (sold 1st house, transferred all equity as down payment)

>4 bedroom
>3 full bath, 1 half bath
>Massive bonus room upstairs
>3.5 car garage
>400sq-ft deck, fully enclosed, overlooking the smokey mountains
>5 acres of land/woods, a 2 acre pond, four waterfalls, a sandy beach area
>Was a custom-built house and the contractor had to quit the neighborhood development project due to cashflow and lack of budget
>8 houses in the neighborhood, sitting on 40 acres or such.

$300k.

what was your deposit, from what i've read UK people need 25% which is about 40K in cash money. Then they get a mortgage. It all seems to be built on borrowing from their parents because it's really really hard to save $60K in cash

wtf i love the states now. when can i move in?

Also, there are a lot of cookie-cutter McMansion antfarms around in surrounding towns. This town I'm in is relatively large but almost all farmland. If the subdivision virus ever spreads this way, my house's value will skyrocket.

Also, there are a lot of cookie-cutter McMansion antfarms around in surrounding towns. This town I'm in is relatively large but almost all farmland. If the subdivision virus ever spreads this way, my house's value will skyrocket.

I've been in cookie-cutter McMansions. Quality is terrible.

This nigga knows what's up. Fuck Portsmouth. I just bought an 8 bedroom Victorian near the WV border for $63,000 and the town is literally like 96% white. Like niggers pretty much don't exist. Most are well-behaved and genuinely trying to get by in life.

I own a business here and a rep for a brand we sell came in all excited and said "we have promotional material aimed at minorities now" and she pulled out a poster with some nigress wearing the product. Without missing a beat one of my employees was straight up like "yeah, we don't have those". The rep was originally from LA and now lives in Richmond and she could not wrap her head around the fact that the town was 96% white. It broke her brain.

How the hell did that happen?

one million trudeaubucks.

Attached: Untitled.png (637x649, 684K)

The joke, and it is a joke (right?) I looked at the price. Looked at the image. Thought. "Yup, that's Toronto all right!". Looked at the location.
Yup....
But to be honest, that's just money laundering through our real estate markets. Nothing to be concerned about!

>What is supply and demand?

God what a fucking shithole. That looks like a house you could get for $500 in Detroit.

Honestly, the inside is nice and it's got 3 bedrooms. I'd happily pay $350,000 for a house at this location. I wonder who would pay a million dollars for this house though....hmm...

Attached: Untitled.png (639x628, 545K)

We were on of the last few couples who got the chance to use help to buy before it went due to it being abused.

Essentially your mortgage is 75% of the value of the house which took ours down to £179,250 you then pay a 10% deposit so £17,925 which my Dad basically said have the inhertance early.

The remaining 25%. We pay that as a lump sum in 25 years time.

Attached: 1520978272116.jpg (500x500, 21K)

dude if you tried to walk down to a pub in porttsmouth you would literally get your shit pushed in by 5 mandingos every fucking time,
so props for an epic troll britcuck

>17.7% of people spoke only English at home; the next most common languages were 21.1% Arabic, 19.0% Vietnamese, 4.9% Mandarin, Urdu 4.0% and Cantonese (3.6%)

>The religious make up of Bankstown is 28.9% Islam, 17.7% Catholic, 12.9% No Religion, 11.1% Buddhism.

This is how much a house in a ghetto area costs in Australia

Attached: AustralianHousing.png (1024x598, 1.26M)

>ghetto
your ghettos are a paradise compared to ours, I guess that's the price to pay for safety.

I bought a 2/2 condo in SWFL. 90k. Good starter place for me. I'm only 25. But I plan on airbnb it. Anyone have experience with airbnb?

>Australia

LOL. Portsmouth. You might want to search the demographics. ROTFLMAO. Are you TRYING to feed white people to the feral savages?

the fucking real estate agent
>THANKS ALLEN

>17.7% of people spoke only English at home
>The religious make up of Bankstown is 28.9% Islam
JUST

lol, i hope no sane person is moving into a 30% mudslime area...

People in cities honestly don’t understand. They are literal retards. They think because every third person they see is black the entire country must be.

yea its great, bought five acres in west virginia for around six grand. building a little hunting shack

Half of the states in the US have median home prices under 200K

Pretty much this.
Westerners who move here are 10 times better off and they all complain about their home country.
The irony is, that even after we've been utterly fucked by the communists for 50 years, we have a front row seat towards the west become communist and it's own people fleeing to Eastern Europe.

10% is a nice deal, it is worrying to me how much the UK market depends of leveraging the price of a parent's house, to fund a deposit, to get a mortgage. It's as if banks require such deposits to protect themselves from having to justify unafforadble housing.

I don't understand how it can be sustainable without wage inflation coupled with low inflation wiping out debts, which is unlikely.

that's actually inspiring

why?? you only have like 25 million people, fucking spread out

Attached: australia.jpg (498x490, 41K)

D I S G U S T I N G

>14.7% of people only spoke English at home. Other languages spoken at home included Bengali 18.7%, Arabic 13.7%, Urdu 10.3%, Vietnamese 4.0% and Rohingya 3.9%.
>In 2016, the most common responses for religion in Lakemba were Islam 59.2%, Catholic 10.3%, Not stated 8.5%, No Religion 6.5% and Eastern Orthodox 5.1%.

Would you buy this house? Great area and only a million dollars

Attached: AustralianHousing2.png (1069x655, 1.28M)

>Depends where you start
Do you have down syndrome?
That's not crossing the country is it then?

That house is a dump, hence why it's cheap. Probably has all kinds of mold issues.

Lol get a load of this

Lol between hammer and anvil, or should I say sickle.

I meant going from coast to coast, which is crossing the country

>Shadowy place not being Newport news

Portsmouth is being gentrified now. But there's a reason we call Portsmouth porchmonkey

or gang violence

$50k for a house WHAT IN THE FUCK.
In the real Portsmouth you would be paying bare minimum £100k for a 2 bedroom

Why so fucking expensive?

there's always a catch

All the cheap homes are in parts of the country that are, quite frankly, either extremely boring to live in, lack any serious economic activity, or have crime problems. Real estate is all about supply and demand.

Asians

what's the point of these "muh cheap US property" shill threads?I don't get it.Is it just a simple slide or there is some underlying psy-op I can't identify?Please enlighten me anons.curious af.

you nailed it good sir

>Portsmouth, VA
Looked up that address. That's in the ghetto. If you buy that be prepared to defend your house at gun point. There are regular stabbings and shootings in Portsmouth and Norfolk.

Asians

Yeah it's not too bad. It was the only way we could realistically do it.

Same story seemingly everywhere. We were renting so found it very hard to save for the deposit. My Dad very kindly made the offer and at our ages (mid 30s) it was probably our only chance.

I'm very worried about the future of home ownership. We were lucky, but if things keep going on as they are who on earth is going to be able to afford to buy a house?

>houses are now a luxury
I was hoping it wouldn't happen this soon

Asians buy houses in bad areas?
I doubt

Asians buy all the property then go and rent it, they get concessions from the government for doing this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_gearing

Wewlad

as long as you're not at the top of the pyramid you should be ok, as a % they lose the most and also the largest amount of money obvs. I think this was behind the UK securing all those mortages, paying peple mortgage, by buying the toxic assets (all housing) from the banks.

No. You people ruin every city you touch. I watched you people fuck Denver beyond all comprehension.

That would cost over $1 Million where I am. Not exxagerating.

They're also pozzing up AZ. Lots of bay area freaks coming down here.

You know how much money it is going to cost to get that house up to code?

so exactly what will it take for you to admit things in your country are bad and need to change....?

fuck you

it is open season on california expats

A human would do it with 15 grand, a robot with less. Ere what's your point.?

>be Asian
>no one wants to buy because around blacks they cant relax
>buy
>keep out pests
>buy everything
>keep out pests
>value rising
>raze and renovate when no more pests around
>value rising
>rent out or sell
>jay profit
>HURR FUCKING COMMUNISTS CHINKS JACKING UP MUH PRICES
>not even a chink

I wouldn't be so sure of that. My house is half that size and in nigger Ville and it would sell for double the house you pictured. Something is wrong with that house, something not just 15k will fix.

math seems funny. Payment on a million dollar house should be closer to $8000K a month.

That's something Germans are used to it, isn't jt

Almost certainly the house has a lien or taxes on it that need to be paid off.

But it's made of fucking wood!

the last time i went to Virginia I lost my job, fuck that

They do not know how good they have it. You can have a comfy acreage that needs a little TLC, in the Appalachians for under 100k