How do I tell the barber I want a Wehrmacht haircut without saying those words...

how do I tell the barber I want a Wehrmacht haircut without saying those words. My barber and his son are jews who have been cutting my hair since before I could remember.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_30c.jpg (602x793, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thekbh.org/hair.htm
theworldtreetop.com/32-common-misconceptions-about-mens-haircut-short-sides-long-top-mens-haircut-short-sides-long-top/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

crew cut

lmao
Tell them that you want an undercat or just gas them all

Find a different barber so you're not giving yourself up and your country to Kikes you Canuck bastard.

Say it in German

bring in a pic of a character from Boardwalk Empire.

Just buy a hair trimmer for 20 bucks, a small hand mirror for 5 bucks, and do it yourself in your bathroom

Just show a picture of pic related hairstyle. And those kinds of haircuts are pretty popular among young men and teens, so your barber probs wont makr thr connection

Just watch that he wont slit your throat

Tell them you want to look like one of the numale fags that's long on top, short on the sides.

Seriously, don't get it. You're not in the top 5% that can pull it off and the majority of people with it are "ecks dee nerds" that wear thick rimmed glasses, have unkempt beards, and wear a bowtie 'ironically'

Attached: vlcsnap-2016-07-15-11h33m12s443.png (703x955, 322K)

"I want a fade"

" hello could I get a high fade, to skin on the side, could youi trim the top to 3" and put a forced part on the right side."

>Wehrmacht haircut
Top kek. That's the standard fugee haircut now.

ask for hipster faggot hair

Literally just show this picture. I did it a few weeks ago, same picture and everything.

Tell them you want to look like a 1980’s cunt - shave the sides and leave a landing strip

Entirely appropriate haircut really.

Change barbers, faggot

>Has been supporting Jews willingly since before he can remember.
>Wants to closet nazi larp with hair cut.
Good job goy

Grow your hair

Attached: aefac1c69228269ae8f6d25f26d9c4b4.jpg (562x800, 56K)

When I first got that haircut back in college I told the barber I wanted a "Hitler Youth" haircut and showed her a picture. Got her to laugh.

Tell them you want The Macklemore because you can't stop sucking dicks you faggot. Just accept that queers have taken that style and it's gone forever

Hi, I want to look like a faggot sandnigger.

It's called an undercut. Now stop spamming these shit tier threads every week, boomer faggot. SAGED.

What would that be?

Low skin fade with 2 inches of length on top?

"I want a high and tight with a skin fade. Leave a good bit on top so I can style and so my wife/gf has something to play with."

High fade, nothing off the top, hard part.

Why aren't you cutting your own hair.
Like take out a scissors and fucking cut it.

Tell them you want a high tapered fade with a 1 guard. Don't get the hipster faggot line buzzed at the fold, user.

Just tell them jokingly 'the nazi cut' that's probably what tell call it too. They won't mind they know it's in FASHion right now, and you are paying them and staying loyal.

Tell them to give you a haircut like the PEAKY FOKING BLINDERS BOYS.

Attached: 1.jpg (570x356, 33K)

You think that's their way of countersignalling that they have officially taken over? Or do they think that getting a haircut is going to magically turn them white and make them German?

DIS MY CUNTRY NOW wh*Te BOIS

Attached: 1499964496241.jpg (600x534, 80K)

Just show them pictures. Then gas them after.

This

Be honest. Jews have a huge nazi fetish, the sooner you realize they are cucks who want aryan bulls the sooner you start acting like a nigger who realized degenerate lust overpowered racist truth.

Say you want to look like a Nazi.

bloindes

That's called the parted undercut

Naw, they just think it looks cool and gives them respect and street cred and shit. Like most of them even know what Wehrmacht is and like they give a shit.

ask for a fade with it long at the top

This.
thekbh.org/hair.htm

Combine with fur collar coat, a gay little bag and scooter for maximum effect.

Tell them you want a haircut named after that Austrian painter guy that's responsible that they got their homeland after 6000 years of getting pogromed from everywhere.

Attached: 1493052637289.jpg (960x960, 114K)

Just show him a picture on your phone

Why do you continue to give your money to Jews? Find an Aryan barber.

Ask for a Kim Jong Un or Macklemore haircut

Attached: image.jpg (279x180, 41K)

i this picture as well when i first got this cut.
haha these dudes are the exact reason why my wifes girlfriend wants me to cut it like this.

*i showed them this picture

I literally show my barber the pic you posted and say “I want this.” There has never been an issue.

Show him a picture user,my barber is black so that's what I did

i've had this haircut for years now

why is it so hard to find haircuts that look good on blonde guys? Longer works but it's hard to pull off. Very short and medium is shit.

Black barbers only cut black hair wtf are you doing

Slicked back undercut you faggot

Just show him a picture of the haircut you want. Works here too, a lot of barbers are roaches and don't really speak german so i just show them a picture and they get to work.

ask for an undercut or fade

What i do. Im not cheap. Its the university that is expensive. I save up to 100 euros for cutting my own hair. Ive become pretty good at it.

What is this gay shit...?

Dude, I show my girl this exact picture every time I go in for a haircut. she gets it. but is also white and vehemently hates minorities like me

That haircut is the one of the numale hipster soy faggots.

>Is black

>exact reason why my wifes girlfriend wants me to cut it like this.

>wifes girlfriend

It was the only logical next step in the cuck spiral

Get a "zero to a 2 fade" on the sides and back, but leave the top alone, or tell him to just trim the top after the fade.

kek

"I want to look like an active member of the gay community"

Just tell your barber "I'm a faggot millennial"

Yeah mine is wavy and curls up in the back. I'd call it a Lions mane when I had it grown out. But I switched to a similar haircut as the ones in the thread and it looks great.

I just wished by blonde stubble looked like pic related.
Also
>All these shit colored haired subhumans in this thread jelly as fuck.
>They probably don't even have light eyes

Attached: Point-Break-patrick-swayze-31226708-1786-2560.jpg (1786x2560, 1.07M)

My barber is kurdish (3x cheaper than locals) and I always get undercut. It's popular among normies too. I wish it was more associated with nahzees, but sadly isn't.

>hot as fuck
>gets in your way
>can be used against you
>needs to be taken care to look good
Short hair is low maintenance.

Cutting your hair is degenerate, until you're going bald.

fuckin bodie

its called an undercut.

"I'd like the sides and back cut short, trimmer size 2,or 1.5, or 1,with the right side cut to the part line and the left side with a fade."

It's not an undercut, actually.

Close. It's called a high fade.

Perfect.

what the fuck am I reading:

theworldtreetop.com/32-common-misconceptions-about-mens-haircut-short-sides-long-top-mens-haircut-short-sides-long-top/

Attached: images.jpg (265x190, 10K)

Sides no 1, one side undercut other blend. Top not too short.

giving money to jews

Attached: 1492362316387.jpg (3600x3600, 1.65M)

>Want a Nazi haircut but only gets hair cut by Jews
Fucking leaf

Attached: ec2c49d0243b708d105799656013fc572c435306c8e3a8d7f61b46207f2e950c.jpg (444x446, 77K)

Stop living a lie and wear your beliefs on your sleeve like a man with a pair of onions.
Let everyone know where your head is at, so that society can shun you as you deserve.

Just tell them you want a high fade, that blends into the top, skin on the side or straight edge if they provide it

a spielberg

why the fuck are the slow fades back

Jew doing manual labor,
Nice try shitlord

>arnaut me up, schlomo

Best answer

Its called a "gentlemens cut"

Unless you look like that don't get it.
It's a fedora for the alt right

are you gay? just say you dont want anything on top and a mid fade

Get a new barber and when he asks why, tell him.

checked

ask for a short pompadour with it and you will get what you want

It's a fucking side part ask for a 2 on the sides and some length on the top ffs it's what I have

First mistake is ever giving money to jews.
Find an alternative, and never buy food etc that has a 'K' symbol on it, as it means a kike has been paid to chant and spray chicken blood on it.

If everyone stops paying kikes, they will die out as they are incapable of real work on their own. Parasites.

Go to a real barber and hand him a printout of your photo.
If he won't do it, find another who will. Be a man.

>Just Nazi my shit up senpai

Traitor.
You are encouraging fucking muslim invasion of your country, idiot.

>been giving money directly to jews all his life
>plans on continuing to give money directly to jews
>be me
>check flag
smdh

Show a pic of the hairstyle but first photoshop the hair color to purple or something. Make the guy look a bit gay.

The official haircut of libertarians.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-08-21-at-9.58.56-AM.png (675x391, 264K)

looks like high fade with a hard part. not that uncommon but not as popular as it was around 5 years ago

Learn to cut your own hair. Literally this is one of the easiest cuts to make:
1. Buy an AC wahl or other trimmer
2. Shave all sides of head with a 0, 1 or 2 trimmer.
3. Get a high quality clipping shear
4. Shape your bangs if you will wear them forward, otherwise trim around your ears and shape sideburns / above sideburns.
5. Never pay for a haircut again in your life.

Ask for a High fade short and sides, long on top.
If your tops to long ask too trim it just above the eyebrow and layer it for volume.

show the barber a pic

Attached: 1522158089525.jpg (1022x1024, 118K)

Show them a picture of some hipster douche and ask for the same thing

You have to have +90% European DNA and Chad tier physignomy to even pull off that look. Most of Sup Forums could only dream of doing that.

>I always get undercut. It's popular among normies too. I wish it was more associated with nahzees, but sadly isn't.
top kek