No fuck off with your moe shit

No you.

Im asking you nicely to fuck off

>flight attendant cure
I fear her personality might end up being a little bit

plane

Pls

Precure is moe gold.

Moe is the cancer killing anime we need more anime targeted to men because that is the prime demographic for anime

I want to fuck chinese pink!

What are the white rectangles everywhere?

I want to fuck the runny Bunny cunny.
Who knows.

Dark Coco looked pretty cool.

Edited out the text that says not to redistribute these promos

>One of the 4 main girls is a literal toddler
Defend this!

There are 3 man girls.
Toddler might turn into a Cure later.
She has a forehead yewel thing after all.

Main*

I wonder if the mascot is a girl.
The eyes look very feminin.
A female punky mascot should be cool.

Haa-chan gimmimck was really popular?

I don't know.
I assume they idea of a baby growing up quickly and turning into a Cure is exciting for little kids though.

>Stylish male fary
So he will not-Coco -this time?

>he
The mascot is a gay girl.

Looking forward to Pink and the toddler.

>we need more anime targeted to men
So, moe.

>man girls
God save us from that typo being true.
Also, I rather the toddler not grow up.

She's the most obvious contender. The only thing holding the theory back are her image colors of yellow and pink.

Why not?
Might turn into a white.

>Why not?
Because I like little girls.

At first, I was like "eh, mediocre girls"
But then I saw the toddler, and I was like "BOOM BOOM I LIKE PRETTY GIRL"

I don't mind leaks of the starting girls of a new season, but leaks of mid-season Cures really bothers me to the point of avoiding /pc/, it ruins part of the wonder of who might be.

user...

Literally me.

discount lelouch

True. Though I've always wanted a white main with pink as her secondary color after that Umakoshi-styled fan Cure CD series.

It's a shame we won't get a Cure who wants to become an astronaut in the future since the star-themed Cure is a flight attendant instead.

>a baby again
For what purpose?

Yeah the Ciel/Parfait leakes were fucking retarded.

Ok

are they going to punch stuff again? Please?

what will it take to get dorodoron's VA to sing some of the precure op and ed songs and henshin themes?

who are the seiyuus?

The theme seems to be professions and Yellow is a flight attendant and I suppose Blue is a nurse. But what is Pink?

Lewd Gelato? Anyone?

They stole all the budget.

How lewd do you want?

Cheerleader, hence Yell.

Definitely more.

Or a Green that they will call Rainbow.

Wait until january.

Yukarin (yellow), Kanahana (blue) and Aoi Yuuki (pink)

I'm going to fuck a cat

Only acceptable.

Imagine the tightness.

Ah! Outta the Cure loop for a bit I guess.

Sell toys, I think, little girls like babies.

I like 2D babies too.

Some people have touched on this already, but I'll explain properly - generally, most anime that westerners think of as moe like K-on, Love live and such ARE targeted at men. It generally does not include shows for children. in japan, moe is a much more expansive term than what most westerners think of as moe - some japanese people call shawn the sheep moe, for example.

How's this?

Why do these designs made me think of Nyan Neko Sugar Girls at first glance?

wtf i love toei now

You're not an ordinary fella

>Nyan Neko Sugar Girls

What the fuck am I watching? I hate myself for laughing at this trash.

Cool and cute. Not exactly that lewd, but cute!

But that's a really good show actually

Maybe. On episode 2, when he sat down and was eating pocky and ramune for breakfast I was laughing out loud, pretty well played

New blue is fucking gorgeous, goddamn. Most blues are annoying, uppity ojou-sama's but every now and again we get a good one like Miki. Hopefully new blue has a good personality to go with her good looks, I'll probably scream if its another I'm-so-rich-and-popular-but-I-don't-let-it-get-to-my-head character.

Pink is cute but goddamn, she looks like a 5 year old who tried to cut her own bangs. And something seems off with yellow, but I can't quite pinpoint it. She almost looks too old to be a Cure. Honestly she gives off the vibe of a mature adult who goes out drinking with her coworkers and loves to take giant nigger dick all night long. Worst yellow confirmed?

Baby a cute.

>>Pink is cute but goddamn, she looks like a 5 year old who tried to cut her own bangs
Don't bully.

I want to die.

Me too dude

What would you like from this years 4th Cure, if we have one?

Just a random new girl introduced? Fairy or Baby mascot? Villain turned Good?

Me.

I hope it's you as well, user.

Thanks. I've been training a lot and I have a good feeling about this year.

It'll probably be the baby

Fuck Haa

>she looks like a 5 year old who tried to cut her own bangs
so that's what was irking me about their designs: Their hair is just so mundane. Maybe the GoPri+Maho+Kirakira combo got me spoiled with the designs and crazy long fluffy hair, but pink's hair is just really short by comparison, Wonder if we're gonna get a lot of forehead service. Blue looks fine, yellow looks like Cure Peace's stylish onee-san.
Also they hardly seem part of the same team; I get the motifs but there's very little common design elements between all three of them, and this isn't KR

I would like a redeemed villain again, they're always good once in a while.

At least I'm certain about one thing: The 4th cure will look young like Cure Yell, this way the team will have a balanced visual.

I want Towa to suck me.

Damn these charavter designs are so bad, what were they thinking?

Better than kiras and maho

This. GameFreak has run out of ideas and I expect them to announce that this is the final series.