41 children die because your oligarchs skimmed money off of public safety measures

>41 children die because your oligarchs skimmed money off of public safety measures
How long will you stand for this Russians?

Attached: Russia-Flag-5.png (900x506, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mrds5.edumsko.ru/conditions/safety/post/90804
youtube.com/watch?v=3lCwRDWGWQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You DO understand Russia is so fucking corrupted that a fucking policeman got arrested for stopping a shitskin Almazovs son who was driving mercedez without a driving license at age of 15?

There is no need to explain that elections are always a pretentious hoax.

Says the Latvian.

Honestly this

>41

More like several hundred but Russian media tries to hide it to prevent a mass panic.

Anyway, slavs dying does not affect me emotinally at all, I am completely indifferent to it.

>41
false figures, it's around fucking 350~

Officially it is 64

UK spies started the fire.
Everyone knows this.

Do you really expect actual human behavior from us? Like, really, m8, you aren't some shitty bear-vodka-balalaika burger, you should know better.

maxima, kad iesi mest Saeimā bruģi, pastalniek?

>Implying 41 children isnt a negligible amount

Attached: 1522048435742.png (645x773, 29K)

iemācies runāt pirms raksti

Speak human please

What happened? Where? When?

Attached: я_ничего_не_знаю.jpg (480x306, 45K)

Ahah, Igor actually fell for this meme from Volnov.

>speak mordor please*

Attached: 1521284334889.png (502x372, 206K)

Butthurt belt is on the watch. The investigestion is still ongoing but buttblasted balt already knows that the corruption is the case. You should work as a fortune-teller.

Why do you call out Britain with such rabid venom when our government fucks us over and yet you give Russia a pass as if it's just "one of those things"? I hate you filthy mutts so fucking much.

People will keep tolerate it until they literally will have nothing to lose. Russians price what they have very high, so high it even outweights their pride. Look at the history of Russia and you will understand why people are in such mental state.

Any other theories Putin's semen slurper?

It's the same in any country. Nobody gives a fuck about anything till it affects them directly and personally. This is human nature and is exactly why the white race is being killed off so easily.

>Volnov.
how is he even remotely related to this?

Fire in a mall in Kemerovo. Some fucking autists shut the doors in a cinema full of kids and got the fuck out, practically all emergency exists didn't work, mall lit up like a match because of the material, firefighter couldn't do anything, when they arrived everyone who was inside either was poisoned by smoke or burnt alive and roof was already falling in.

Lack of uniting factor, thats the problem.

Pie Maxima jau ar' krievs t.sk. leitis vainīgs, okupant

Word is, that its over 300 dead, mostly children. Parents are being forced to sign NDAs before they can claim their childs body.

Well yeah. If we had some collective cult like Islam which made us part of a fascist whole, then we would care a lot more about eachother. But that's in direct conflict with individual freedom which is what being white is all about (at least to me). Shitskins are collective and hivemind, whites are creative and individualistic. The scum leading our countries are using our very nature against us.

What about the Drasius Keyds episode? When will Latvia investigate Elite pedophilia and the Jew blackmail cameras?

This.
And in the same time all those goatfuckers from chechnya and caucaz are united like ants.

Day of the rope, when?

I read that it’s like 350 adults and 100 children.

Today, any Russian with an Internet connection and half a brain is privy to Putin’s corruption, crackdowns, and blatant disregard for human rights. However, centuries of totalitarianism have also inured them to these realities.

Attached: your leader.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

Nah, it's 6 000 000.

Not soon enough.
Collective cults are fun in the means of uniting and giving the main purpose to people, but you never can guarantee that leader wont appear to be some sort of cuck trying to deal with his personal issues ignoring needs of society.

Let's start a revolution and bring even more corrupted criminal like Poroshenko. I'd like to move to Bay Area or NY and talk about the Russian politics from there.

varu derēt, ka runāju labāk par tevi, kamēr nevari pat atbildēt uz jautājumu, kad iesi aizstāvēt savas eiropieša tiesības.

besī man tādi tautieši kā tu

And Putin's reaction was "Ouch, muh demography". Russians are cattle for him (and they are okay with it).

there's no oven that big

Any source for that? Would be interesting to look into

As if you considered vatniks people. Putin is a representation of the Russian mentality.

Smotri, Nikolay:
Option 1. We dont do anything, keeping rotting in this country, maybe leaving it, doesnt matter. I see no signs of things getting better, we are 100% are going downhill.
Option 2. We do something and here we have two potential outcomes: 50% it will be worse, 50% it will be better.

So, you make a choice: 100% chance of living in shit or just 50%?

Collective cults aren't fun since they invariably infringe on civil liberties since no one will ever be able to agree on how to live the "correct lifestyle". Nazism was all well and good in that it wanted to preserve the white race, but would I personally have wanted to live under Nazi rule? Probably not. I value freedom too much, and I value the freedom of my children too much.

Classical liberalism is almost perfect, *when* it's solely in the hands of white males. Otherwise it is quickly corrupted and abused. Shitskins and, to a lesser extent, women, are a scourge on everything that ever made human society brilliant. And for western Europe and the Anglosphere, the battle is already lost. Im merely musing at this point.

Thats BS, disinformation from ukranian prank caller Volnov. There might indeed me more casualties, but 300 is too much.

Not government fault. Government love Russians. Is why we liberated Ukraine from NATO imperialist dogs

until oligarchs steal it all and start normalizing child labor
maybe then they will start moving

1. 100% it will be no worse than it is now
2. 50% it will be worse and 50% it will be twice as worse

The entire Kemerovo was in that mall my dude. No one actually survived because Putin personally sealed the door and set it on fire.

None. Literally jet fuel, pranksters and """"witnesses"""" of 300 bodies and 200 graves being dug, no ~600 relatives of the dead either, all shot already supposedly.

We thought they will accept our culture, instead they just assimilated us. Thats fun.

>1. 100% it will be no worse than it is now

Well, you dont make an omlette without breaking яйцa, comrade. We will lose some, but in the long term we will achieve greater things.

I suspect a coverup for human trafficking, simply because of the number of children. Maybe there'll be an adversarial investigation. Maybe one already started, and this is attempted laundering of the trail.

Someones butthurt for Putin having 75% winrate.
Get rekt retard.

Attached: getrekt.webm (1280x720, 1.58M)

Memo to Russian dumbfucks:

Sprinklers may be advised in public buildings

It may be helpful to stop chaining/locking exit doors in public buildings.

Attached: e283061a8fcf4f41a246081e4c732bba.jpg (954x537, 58K)

Yall need Nalvany or Kasparov

Greater things like what ? Whats your plan ?
Type 3 things that needs change and to what exactly.
You have 10 seconds.

Attached: biggestone.jpg (640x575, 39K)

Nalvany ? For what for ?

Attached: butmouse.jpg (300x250, 11K)

North Koreans stand for even more.

Hear hear! (not communists edition) In this piece of révolution, army will defect too this time I suppose?

Attached: lenin759.jpg (759x422, 33K)

The Russian mentality is criminal and corrupted. Russians don't value human rights, Russian humiliate laugh at alcoholics poisoned by Boyarshnik, and so on.

They had all the emergencies exits locked. You say, dumb russian, why would the do it? I say, all gratitude goes to FSB, they made a anti terror pamflet saying "all emergency exits should be locked and SEALED"

>Some businessman skips fire safety and warrant for his arrest is issued after the fire
>its the federal government's fault
In what world

You can take your same shit different package commie style révolution and shove it far up your ass comrade.

Attached: anticommie.jpg (600x700, 75K)

>Navalny
It's no use

Attached: 20180327_170050.jpg (2560x1920, 1.31M)

Nothing official just a Reddit thread with people claiming to be locals. Could be BS. Thats why I phrased it the way I did.

That policy does the terrorists job for them.

>Russian humiliate laugh at alcoholics poisoned by Boyarshnik
Literally everyone laugh at them

1 Start punishing small EU countries for supporting Big Daddies like Germany, UK and USA in dropping new sanctions on us
2 forming investigation bureau, investigating corruption and anti human crimes commited in past years
3 All region heads to be dropped from their offices and to proceed with new elections

Supposedly, the theater emergency exits were locked at the request of the school kids chaperones, who didn’t want them sneaking out and running all over the mall.

But this czar sucks!! I want to kill a bunch of government officials and be gunned down by the police!! It works every time.

Typical slavshit bardak. NOTHING will change, the governor kneels for 5 seconds, Putler replaces him with another corrupt official and babas will cry at the funeral.

Any non-subhumans were genocided by communists and all that is left is braindead proletariat.

Attached: Kill my children, FSB.jpg (1092x496, 198K)

Putin genuinely seemed pissed off and said people will be held accountable. Is this actually the case?
The West paints him as extremely corrupt but from what I've seen he is pretty much only as corrupt as other western leaders, and tries to get rid of corruption that doesn't help him in some way.
I've seen videos of him going crazy at people raising the price of and delaying projects due to corruption.

No, that's just one cinema inside the building with 41 kids. In the whole mall itself exists were closed.

Nothing will change, Putin just pulls this laughable song and dance about making someone responsible and the slavshits go right back to the previous bardak. This has been going on for hundreds of years, its typical for Russians and their rulers.

>Putin gets angry at someone
>Therefore he is not that bad
>Even though the whole system in which all this shitstorm happens was created under his rule

Of course he's pissed, it's bad PR for your corrupt oligarchy

>Literally everyone laugh at them
Says the little sad proxy shill.

Attached: hate.jpg (277x182, 9K)

Who are you referring to in this statement? Sorry if I'm being dense. I'm quite drunk and/or high.

Press F to piss on graves.

F
F
F

Sure it does comrade, sure it does. kek

Attached: whitearmy.webm (1280x720, 2.21M)

To everything, I suppose. Every nation is facing this problem right now.

>Rules for, basically, a prison for underaged criminals
>All unguarded exits must be closed
No fucking shit, mate.

>You know you have trade with them right Ivan? You know that you cant afford trade war with EU which big daddy germanistan controls ?
>good luck with that with any government, eg. US
>why? So next ones get on paycheck or ?

No, just liberal who dissociates himself from Russians and thinks he isn't one and that he will get away at some point but it's just a pipe dream and deep down inside he knows it because aside from upper intermediate knowledge of Englsih he has nothing. I know dozens of these.

This is why. It's expected in Russia. Take it as a compliment that we consider you better.

Attached: 1521740807592.png (642x274, 229K)

mrds5.edumsko.ru/conditions/safety/post/90804

youtube.com/watch?v=3lCwRDWGWQA

Took like 10 seconds from fire to not being able to see shit.

>the kid who tries to hide from the fire in the playpen

I never said he wasn't bad, I'm saying that I don't believe he is as bad as the western media make him out to be in terms of corruption

>Putin genuinely seemed pissed off and said people will be held accountable. Is this actually the case?
He says this all the time but does mostly nothing in reality.

>I've seen videos of him going crazy at people raising the price of and delaying projects due to corruption.
But him being crazy or saying whatever populist slogan doesn't lower any price neither does it prevent corruption.

The big problem that people tend to ignore is the current Russian regime becoming more and more fascist. Kemerovo governor Tuleev who is in charge last 25 years is a known and exposed crook , but he succeeded in delivering 80-90% for Putin and his PP United Russia during all elections and it appears like this loyalty is the only criteria in favor of anything else.

Now there's a video where he (Tuleev) bashes protesters during his meeting with Putin calling them mercenaries and instigators, saying they work for "opposition" and are irrelevant to the case.

Honestly ? 99.999% of the time of human history, normally females married at the age of 14-15.
Thou it would probably be better to wait till 16-17 ( depending on the state of biological maturity of the female subject )...

.. it is to be said, that that creates the most stable marriages also.
Worked beautifully....

Just some food for thought....

Russia already secured trade with Germany through Nord Streams. Austria, France and Italy are on the way. And neither side cares what smaller european countries think, they'll adapt to reality as usual.

Who gives a shit about them anyway.

Attached: makessense.png (1582x770, 1.11M)

The funny thing is that you could come to England and be treated like one of us. Despite this rhetoric which our government is spewing, we have nothing against you. We respect you as previous enemies, and allies, and our equally rich history is enough to keep us close whatever happens. In any case, I would never pick up a gun against you. I would rather be shot as a deserter.

>Nalvany
no thanks

Like 3/4 of Russians you speak on this board are them though.

Fairs. It's still maddening.

>its the same in any country

We had a big fire a few years ago, everything regarding fire safety regulations got stricter. Get good at protesting, we started to do it daily

Putin is corrupt its all smoke and mirrors,Russia had the best online propoganda in the world convincing us putin is some type of hero.

The nigger literally assassinates political opposition. That's pretty fucking bad.

Putin is corrupt its all smoke and mirrors,Russia had the best online propaganda in the world convincing us putin is some type of hero.

>The Russian mentality is criminal and corrupted.
It's kinda frightening really. My family is Russian/lived in Russia and they say the same.