i.imgur.com/6mUZvj7.png
imgur.com/a/21W8b
imgur.com/a/hvJU5ng
imgur.com/a/sz1K7
imgur.com/a/DxiPr
imgur.com/a/czhrN
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting anything cute with Tharja and my SI please.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Or Tharja wearing this or clothing similar to it.
Glasses included if you want.
imgur.com/a/3I4fH

Birthday is next week, requesting any of this stuff with Rias and my kisekae imgur.com/a/htDah

Or Rias as Santa Alter, because it’s cute imgur.com/a/4bFon

Thanks.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Wearing a cute Santa outfit holding a large scythe shaped candy cane with mistletoe tied to it with an inviting expression at the viewer.
• Drinking hot cocoa wearing a Christmas themed sweater dress and thighhighs.
• Sporting a twin braided hairstyle and casual dress smiling and carrying books.

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

I would like to request Mai Natsume lying in bed just after waking up in the morning. Something similar to:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1723993
Mai normally sleeps in shorts and a tanktop with her hair down: i.imgur.com/2qBzl48.jpg

Another suggestion is Mai wearing a sundress and sun hat. Something along these lines for example:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1148613

Or perhaps Mai lowering her pants while looking at the viewer with a naughty face. E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2785708

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting Tessou with band-aid on nose wearing a green santa costume commanding nutcracker dolls to defend the presents under the christmas tree.

Santa costume reference:

imgur.com/l7XgmDQ

Nutcracker doll reference:

imgur.com/fsRAVEu

Joint request:

Tessou & Syuko dancing while dressed in Morgiana's dancer outfit.

imgur.com/a/2XfNP

Requesting Astolfo with his braid completely full of Christmas decorations

Or Astolfo posing for a kiss under mistletoe

Anything cute and christmas related would be fine too, please and thanks!

I would like to request my Dragon. I have some ideas, but if you have any other interesting things in mind, I would love to see them.

--Sleeping on top of her hoard, med with golden coins and jewels
--Laying down on the bed with sleepy eyes and wearing a babydoll and looking at the viewer
--Bending over, lifting the skirt she's using and flashing her panties

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request me beloved Noir receiving chinrubs noir.kogasa.de/u/N1uL78.png
OR:
-her and SI grooming/taking care of the other's tail
-her and optionally SI, doing Kill Me Baby ED poses noir.kogasa.de/u/2yJI44.png

SI refsheet: noir.kogasa.de/u/xdeC67.jpg

If that does not tickle yer fancy, anything where she is happy and/or being cute/cool would be much appreciated.

More references here: imgur.com/a/En9i2
Many thanks and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Lewd is discouraged but still acceptable.

Made*
Fug

Kindly requesting anything cute of Colette wearing a bikini + sarong, maybe a pretty anklet as well. Possibly going down a water slide.
Alternatively, her like this: i.imgur.com/jW8N3Ng.jpg
Or anything else delightful and lovely.

Requesting Tsukimi having an underwater adventure.

Requesting Aqua doing something cute or silly. Anything will work, but if you want to do something specific, this week I have been enjoying the idea of Aqua in a bunnysuit with blue highlights. As always, anything is appreciated, and I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Requesting Chihiro Fujisaki.

Since is already december, I would to see him with a big christmas sweater or anything christmas clothing related really.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Requesting Hibiki doing Takeshi Hongo's transform pose.
i.imgur.com/LQb6U5B.jpg

Hey there WWD,
Requesting Sayaka wearing Roll's outfit from Mega Man 11 ( i.imgur.com/y0gPlIC.png ).

Anything cute is alright too. Have a nice weekend!

Requesting my angel Celica A Mercury.

I'd like to see her wearing a fluffy pink bathrobe.

Anything else cute is fine too.

Thanks and have a nice weekend

Reqesting my lovely Anna as a lewd Santa Claus giving out a gift box.

Or just dressed in booty shorts and a Christmas themed bikini with a cute oblivious smile on her face

Anything unrelated cute or /e/ tier lewd is fine.

Requesting Shion humming/singing Christmas carols and/or her dressed Altria Pendragon [Santa Alter] from Fate grand order: imgur.com/a/8rgoV
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits):imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Additional Amu Hinamori references and description: imgur.com/a/DJ8Gj
Anything Amu related works, but here are some suggestions:

-Walking around a snowy path while listening to music on her headphones
-Doing snow angels in this outfit: imgur.com/a/D7Mvp
-Chibi Amu in a stocking stuffer
-Amu covered in bandages and feathers like in this Reference: i.imgur.com/56aMQ2q.jpg

Lewd:
-spreading her legs but covering her crotch with implications she has no panties on reference: imgur.com/a/LxTCn

Joint Request: Happily trading outfits with Youmu Konpaku Reference: imgur.com/a/OkWzM

Requesting Rin fighting off user trying to hug her for warmth.
I'm so cold. ;_;

Requesting Homura baking Christmas cookies, making a Gingerbread house, or anything else fitting for December!

Or alternatively, wearing one of these outfits (i.imgur.com/5uju0sI.png), or wearing just an oversized sweater in this kind of pose:
i.imgur.com/zU0xAjg.png

Of course, anything cute or cool is fine! I'd appreciate it a lot, thank you for your time and have a nice weekend!
SI ref: i.imgur.com/gN48gC2.png

Happy Friday, everyone!

Requesting my darling Miia bundling up in blankets next to a fireplace or a kotatsu, or a heater fan, looking very snug.

Or Miia gyrating her hips sensually like (imgur.com/a/Xxx9t)

Or Miia self-hugging and fidgeting while looking at the viewer (imgur.com/a/Iw7RQ)

Alternatively, her clinging to and coiled around an user/SI, using him as a heat radiator.

Anything else tastefully cool, cute or lewd you can think of would be definitely appreciated. Thanks again.
Some added refs just in case: Miia's Posture & Costume refs: (a.pomf.cat/hszfxc.jpg) / a.pomf.cat/rdqjzw.png
SI Ref: (imgur.com/a/ElgMl)

Requesting anything cute with my waifu, Arche Klein!

If you need specifics, requesting her all wrapped up in a ribbon ready to be a Christmas Present!

Heya WWD, I am requesting my dear Deedlit summoning a weapon-wielding spirit in this manner i.imgur.com/bcYsMrg.png - comfy or cool clothes would be great i.imgur.com/moyD9dn.png

Alternatively:
-As Benizuki from Toukiden i.imgur.com/5AUW7as.jpg
-Leaning in to share a grape (maybe held between her lips) i.imgur.com/9iiggSm.png
-Looking thoughtfully into the night sky and wearing some flowing nightwear like either of these: imgur.com/a/bTW96 i.imgur.com/1THrHvH.jpg
-Cooling off in the summer heat in front of a fan and in something like this i.imgur.com/H9rjsIZ.png

Anything else cute or comfy is very much appreciated!

More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3

Have a great weekend!

Hello wwd, hope you had an awesome week. I'd love to request the following with Akua:

-A scene of her looking out over her castle balcony as it snows peacefully
-Her wearing comfy winter clothes with a mug of hot cocoa.
-Her sleeping lazily sprawled in a large bed.
-Maybe her wearing lingerie and/or a nightgown i.imgur.com/CUCX8XK.jpg
-Some sort of badass or fun action scene with her.
-Something cute and christmas related

Anything else is fine. Please and thank you!

Christmas is coming! I'd like to request my darling Amakusa Shino excitedly unwrapping presents, but anything else nice is fine too.

Requesting Mai on the way home during a rainy day, carrying an umbrella and sitting in a close squat position, looking at a cat that took a liking to her with a troubled expression
Or Mai playing soccer or tennis
Alternatively Mai sitting on the bed while tying up her hair

Anything else cute or cool is appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

Requesting Urabe Mikoto with any of these ideas:
- Looking smitten from having to wear kitten mittens
- Wearing a mizugi or zip-up bikini with a scarf: imgur.com/a/o4Zps
- Aged up into a disheveled mess of a Christmas cake wearing cute jeans or something

Requesting my Sonia Bean please. I would love to see her making Christmas cookies and getting teary-eyed that they turned out burned. Could include my SI comforting her and eating the cookies regardless (ref below)

Other ideas:
- All bundled up for the Winter season in a big warm jacket and scarf with mittens and earmuffs
- With twin buns
- In a pink seifuku
- Cat lingerie but instead it's a bunny
- Bunny kigurumi or fuzzy pajamas (like this: imgur.com/a/ik6Vt)
- Anything creepycute
- Cute and fluffy stuff with SI: things like holding hands, hugs and cuddles, etc imgur.com/a/Cm4GE
- Playing ACPC on her phone, maybe showing her trying to get some of the bunny villagers into her camp imgur.com/a/19ZLF

Or you can draw her as is in the ref or anything else too given it's not too lewd. Cutelewd is fine!

Thank you very much and have a great weekend.

Requesting Hinata reading a book please!

Requesting Kagura wearing a stylish/cute sweater, please! Maybe off the shoulder or shoulderless, or just a Christmas-y one.

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Hi, everyone. I'd like to humbly request Rikka enjoying a good
-cocktail
-book
-spanking

Or anything else you might like, including lewd.
In case it might offer inspiration, this is her personal BGM:
track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg

Thank you for reading, and if you pick this up I hope you have fun.

Requesting Natsuru either:

- Wearing winter clothing ( see in reference ), hugging user/SI to keep warm

- As a mother, holding a baby to her breasts

- Impatiently looking at a calendar, counting down to Christmas and pouting, wearing a Christmas hat

Anything else cute/lewd or Christmas themed is also fine.Thanks and have a good weekend!

Requesting Risty relaxing at an onsen.

Or in her santa outfit i.imgur.com/aviwN94.jpg

Or her in some winter clothes.

Or her in this outfit: imgur.com/a/UqDgc

Alternatively, something similar to this showing her abs off: i.imgur.com/Fiioeel.jpg

Requesting Oora, whatever is good but something Etrian Odyssey related would be nice, like pic related i.imgur.com/fVDY0hS.jpg

Requesting Birdy frolicking or dancing femininely in a dress, can be in flower or grass field, lots of dress moment would be nice, dress color that matches her character color would be icing on the cake.
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90
Dress refs imgur.com/a/QbKnk

-Collecting bounties imgur.com/l06qy7d
-Portrait of her imgur.com/Rt2qNFS
-Snu-snu face imgur.com/a/Z8BEK
-At her desk playing with a plush of SI imgur.com/vrSmck5

-Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref, or casually sparing in the ring
Cafe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref imgur.com/a/lWKGK
-Or anything involving a dynamic/heroic pose.
imgur.com/a/M6G0G
Please and Thank you.

Hello WWD! Requesting Zoro.

Prompt ideas:

-Wearing this Christmas sweater (imgur.com/a/kZqQx) while blushing because user made him wear it and he’s embarrassed by it
-Kissing my SI
-Anything SI or POV related
-The most romantic, sappiest scenario you can think of
-Anything Christmas related

SI ref: imgur.com/a/5Dp7c
Romantic couples poses ref: imgur.com/a/TrrEo

Thanks for your consideration, and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

This with me and waifu: gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2733342

>Cop and black mist being the same person theory is fucking dead

Im so sad.

Requesting my dear husbando making a pyramid out of uglycute PoteKoro plushies because they look like tsumtsums. Or if you're up to draw couple stuff, SI headpatting Hierophant with embarrassed or surprised husbando standing in background, as he'd probably feel it too. References: imgur.com/a/UvZ3Q Thank you if you consider drawing him, have fun!

Requesting anything cute or sexy or cool of Rika please.
Or anything winter themed would be great.

Good morning, my birthday is this Monday so I'm requesting anything with Tsubaki relating to that.

- Dressed up and looking pretty, ready to take me out to dinner
- Her nervously in line at some store trying to buy me a gift
- Wishing me a happy birthday while handing me a present
- Tie undone, trying her best to look alluring for me

Alternatively this: imgur.com/a/7kZTQ

But anything cute/birthday/festive is more than welcome, and I will appreciate it not a bit less. Thank you very much if you consider and have a wonderful weekend!

Requesting Nozomi, please. A few ideas:

- Wearing a Santa outfit/hat
- Blushing while standing under a mistletoe
- Relaxing by a fireplace or kotatsu

Anything else that's cute, comfy and/or wintery would be greatly appreciated too. Thank you in advance!

Requesting Kaede scowling at the viewer, or looking as cold, disinterested, and unamused as you can conjure.

Requesting Natsuki in a winter setting with fitting clothing, maybe something similar to the reference picture.

If that's not too interesting, here's a few other other things I'd like to see: imgur.com/a/dsO0U

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or winter related would be nice.

Requesting Cyan:

-lapping up eggnog with rum
-her as an angel with her dark form as a demon. Naughty or nice (i.imgur.com/Wz85SOb.jpg)
-on the kitty wiggler (imgur.com/a/5rcbU)
-wearing a christmas bikini with a mistletoe tied around the base of her tail over her butt
-PoV of her sitting on my lap, saying that I'm all she wants for christmas and shaking her hips

Something else cute, cutelewd, or lewd is fine.

Requesting this imgur.com/a/1rQ8r with my husbando Slaine. Alternatively, him trying to build a snowman or just enjoying the winter scenery would be pretty cute.

You don't have to stick to that idea though, anything else that's cool would be great. Have fun!

irisu wearing casual clothing and poorly stalking someone would be cute.
anything involving ribbons or bullying the viewer is fine

also requesting sakuya and irisu with lots of rabbits (references and request ideas in the imgur album) imgur.com/a/NcBMT

Requesting my handsome husbando, Kousaka Kyousuke, dressed in a Deep Space Nine Star Fleet uniform. References: imgur.com/a/4GtH2

Alternatively anything that's seasonal/Christmas related. For something specific, my SI and him enjoying a love hotel together on Christmas Eve. SI ref: i.imgur.com/NbtpUum.jpg

I'd like to request lovely Ibara. Specific ideas include:

• Enjoying a hot drink on a cold day, holding the cup with both her hands and doing that JK thing of pulling the sleeves of her cardigan past her wrists while still wearing the uniform blazer: i.imgur.com/S6bbcMY.jpg
• Keeping herself fit, wearing her track and field uniform: i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg
• Or adjusting the buruma of said uniform: yande.re/post/show/351030
• Looking a little startled as she notices she aquired the "Vines" quirk of Ibara Shiozaki: i.imgur.com/aLm9kMy.jpg
• Arm wrestling with Radioactive Man and winning

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. Just for instance, something suggestive like yande.re/post/show/210027 (but preferably 'customized', e.g. wearing her shirt unbottened instead of that tanktop) is absolutely fine.
• Also, pantyshots

(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin, in one of these uniforms imgur.com/a/NvetL anything else is highly appreciated as well!

Requesting Kneesocks in any of these DJ Okawari album covers: imgur.com/a/4np7A

Also requesting her in a dakimakura pose.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Requesting Tsukinose Vignette April Wearing a winter coat and a scarf, please! Black thigh-high too, if possible

Alternatively, Vigne sleeping and/or keeping warm under a kotatsu table. Example like this: imgur.com/a/jPb9N
or her cooking while wearing an apron and a head scarf.

If none of these strikes your fancy, anything else with her will be more than welcome and highly appreciated.

Hello everyone. Requesting Bianca from Pokemon wearing the outfit on the right. It's the Santa del Mar by Excentrique. More references for it can be found here: i.imgur.com/ROwfrK3.jpg

Or how about a dakimakura of her? Either smiling, relaxed, arms behind her head, and in her regular clothes, or sleeping, drooling, in only an oversized orange pyjama shirt, and with her arms and legs outstretched to hog all the room. Either is fine, but I like the latter more. It's cuter and definitely something she would do. References for both are here: i.imgur.com/6QXFDsd.jpg

For something Monster Hunter related, how about Bianca carrying a Heavy Bowgun? We can discuss which one specifically and why HBG is so great.

For something more Christmas related, how about Bianca blushing as she holds mistletoe above her head?

Otherwise, anything cute is okay with me. Thank you, and have a good weekend. Happy hunting!

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/9blYZ
-Dressed as a fighter pilot in the cockpit after a mission unzipping her jumpsuit to cool off
-Doing pullups with one arm
-Wearing the Bleach school uniform in a delinquent fashion: imgur.com/a/IidxN
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Good morning or afternoon everyone.

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari holding a cake or a gift box while wishing me a happy birthday, please.

Thank you kindly.

Requesting Kafuka!

Isn't she neat?

Thank you!

Requesting Cathyl.
Dressed as a reindeer and with my SI as santa, or an elf to play on the height difference.
With a mistletoe tied in between her horns.
Something to show off her muscles/strength.
Or anything.
SI imgur.com/AgMrSpS
I'm probably really late on this but I made a discord if anyone is interested in adding me there for any reason but I doubt it. My username is Diddy#3226

Requesting my Kobori in any of the other Elementario's outfits.

Some ideas include
>Texting on her cell phone as she's wearing Salama's outfit
>Flying up in the air with her twintails in Sylphy's costume optionally overlooking a bleak, war-torn landscape
>singing and dancing in Muse's outfit

imgur.com/a/llg0B

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine by me.

Requesting my princess Makoto cosplaying Mako Mori from Pacific Rim, doing some cool pose in her drivesuit:
imgur.com/DEUNaaK.jpg
imgur.com/eqoeiY8.jpg
Alternatively, requesting Makoto wearing a catsuit:
imgur.com/a/fblDM
Or Makoto like this:
imgur.com/EQxQvrs.jpg

But anything cute, cool, or sexy would be much appreciated.

Please, and thank you for considering.

/r/equesting my queen, Nico Yazawa, with braces.

On her teeth

My birthday was yesterday and, even though it's a bit belated, I'd still like to request my lovely wife Sinon.

I don't really mind what she's doing as long as it's cute but I'd really like something birthday related like her throwing a surprise birthday party or her holding up a cake that says "Happy Birthday, user", but I'm certain whatever you come up with will be perfect.

It doesn't matter if you use her GGO avatar, her ALO avatar or her in real life. I love all of her forms and would be happy if you choose to draw her as any of them. I didn't include her Underworld or Ordinal Scale outfit but if you want to draw those, you're free to do so too.

Requesting my beloved Momo wearing a turtleneck sweater and baking Christmas cookies, please and thank you.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune using her tails to play with a kecleon, getting her tails brushed, or having user massage her feet. Anything else is fine, too.

NICO NICO NEEDS BRACES

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her putting on her makeup before a date, or dancing with Fuuka and/or Aigis, or wearing a red scarf together with user in the snow, while blushing.

Or, since the holidays are in full swing, Mitsuru wearing an ugly Christmas sweater.

Of course, these are just some ideas; I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Good evening, everyone!

Requesting my adorable phoenix Tsukihi Araragi!

- sleepy waifu wearing user's oversized t-shirt
- snuggling in bed
- Skiing
- wearing some outfit with a pantyhose
- As a sexy or cute santa
- as Princess Azula sitting on a throne and being really smug (imgur.com/a/npLU9)

Of course, anything cute/cutelewd/lewd is always appreciated!

For more references for her many different hairstyles: imgur.com/a/06z8m
SI Reference: imgur.com/a/lXIK8

I wish you a wonderful weekend and thank you for considering her!

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd like to see her wearing an open jacket and hot pants/shorts with tights/pantyhose underneath.

Or wearing comfy, warm winter wear. Preferably with scarf and pantyhose/tights.

Or drinking tea.

Anything else cute/cutelewd is also fine, especially winter related stuff!

Please and thank you!

Requesting Neptune or Purple Heart in a sexy Santa outfit. Optional: no pantsu, posing like this i.imgur.com/okL1J7w.jpg and barely covering her crotch with a candy cane. Optional 2: Winking.
-Open Santa jacket, revealing she’s barely covered with ribbons or Christmas garlands.
-Anything Christmas related, cute or lewd.
-Joint request: Neptune doing Purple Heart's braids on BB (). Pose ref: i.imgur.com/6LdZvAb.jpg

Purple Heart ref: files.catbox.moe/fn8f8i.jpg

Of course anything cute or lewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting Hyun-ae offering me lap pillow

or Hyun-ae watching sunset on a beach

or Hyun-ae at spaceport wearing spacesuit

Or Hyun-ae as a mummy

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra in one of Okita Souji's cute outfits please~

have a happy drawweekeend

Requesting kurome dressed in a kimono with a wataboshi ( i.imgur.com/Zpx4duP.png?1 ) smiling at the viewer.

Or kurome spreading her arms, smiling and telling me it's going to be okay.

Or a PoV of Kurome wearing just slightly lewd underwear, pushing me (the viewer) down on a bed, like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2735703 .

Or Kurome sitting in front of a fan or fanning herself, wearing just a twopiece swimsuit

Or Kurome wearing the same uniform as in ( i.imgur.com/2NEFwoS.jpg ), with a pocky in her mouth inviting me to eat it with her.

Requesting my dear Ion, admiring falling snow from under an umbrella would be great, but anything cute and comfy is ok.

My birthday is coming soon too, so anything like him having difficulty wrapping up a present, offering one to the viewer, decorating a cake, or anything related would be great, thank you!

Requesting Cynthia from Pokemon, please. If possible, of her wearing clothing merch that are designed with her design and color scheme in mind. Like these:
imgur.com/a/ZEZXv

shimamura.gr.jp/avail/fgo/goods/

Thank you for your consideration.

Requesting Stocking cosily drinking hot chocolate with user, please.

Requesting my Sawyer in a cat-ear hoodie similar to this:
i.imgur.com/AOJxUGS.jpg

Optionally a version of this Bkub image with her:
i.imgur.com/0QY6NxL.gif
(just one frame is fine).

I'm always fine with other cute, cool or nice images, chibis, cartoon stylizations, etc.
I'm also ok with sexy pinups and lewd images, or cutelewd, if you have ideas, just ask me.

References: i.imgur.com/e0lSeeB.jpg

Have a good weekend!

>ctrl+f birthday
>10 hits
Lots of birthdays this month/week

Requesting Kuon

-Dressed up in a one-piece swimsuit and surfing
-Snowboarding down a mountain with a comfy looking snow gear on
-Sitting down on a bench eating a sweet potato in an autumn park with her tail holding a drink
-Sunbathing out in her swimsuit out on her porch
-Doing any kind of silly or sexy pose you can think of in her swimsuit or naked
-Wearing a costume of Claire or Nel from Star Ocean 3 for while her tail holds a dagger or two
-In a Santa outfit with three stockings hanging off her tail filled with candy, a candy cane in her mouth, and with her opening a bag of presents to put them underneath a Christmas Tree

This is her swimsuit imgur.com/mXlzZ4Y
Claire and Nel imgur.com/a/V3tmg

>tfw it actually was your birthday yesterday but now it seems disingenuous

Requesting Natsume in one of the following ideas

- tangled up in Christmas lights lewd ok
- ice fishing
- in Haruhi's long hairstyle imgur.com/a/Uw3a2
- wearing the Stahlritter armor imgur.com/a/NBHDo

Anything else Holiday related is cool as well

Morning folks!

I'm requesting Yukiho being cute please!
If you want something more specific, how about picking out a pair of matching christmas ornaments?
Thanks in advance!

Requesting Hisui dressed as an office lady.

Requesting Shinjiro dressed aa Kilik from soulcal. my.mixtape.moe/szejiu.jpg Alternatively breathing into the cold, pulling a scarf up, or enjoying a cup of coffee. Anything badass/handsome or seasonal with him is alao greatly appreciated. Thanks for the consideration and take it easy.

Requesting my husbando Ichimatsu as any of the following:
*a Christmas disaster
*in this outfit: ( i.imgur.com/6mUZvj7.png )
*watching the leaves fall
*resting in the sunlight in an uncomfortable position

Anything, especially something cute/cat-related/off-model, would be fine; additional references here: imgur.com/a/21W8b .

Thank you in advance and have a nice weekend~!

Requesting Youko gagged with duct tape in this outfit please, she doesn't have to be tied up or have her fan otherwise.

I hate being born in December.
>Always been shafted by the family for gift because my birthday one counted as Christmas too

>birthday near Halloween
>costume party every year

Requesting Aigis in comfy winter or fall clothes
Her applying makeup to herself imgur.com/a/hvJU5ng
Cosplaying in one of Sakura's magicalgirl outfits from Cardcaptor imgur.com/a/sz1K7
Dressed as Lusamine from Pokemon moon, but maybe with a blue cyrtsal instead imgur.com/a/DxiPr
Something like these comics with her and my SI or just some cute interactsions her and my SI imgur.com/a/czhrN ,but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Yeah. It's the worst month for birthdays in terms of gifts.

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd love to see something Christmas-y, maybe something cute with a candy cane, in Christmas colors, or unwrapping a huge cake.

Requesting Sina wearing a silly shirt, something like a Bidoof print shirt
for no real reason, anything fun and fluffy would be nice, have a good weekend!

How do you give this much of a fuck about value/amounts of birthday gifts.
When you're an adult, birthday gifts are supposed to be a sentimental exchange at most.

Idk, I kinda lucked out in that mine is far enough away from Christmas where I still get stuff, but I have Christmas to look forward to immediately after.

This with waifu.

Requesting Yuuko playing in the snow because holy shit it's snowing in the South.

But I'm a boy!

How do I art?
Is copying okay? Would anyone notice if I did?

And? We have plenty of husbandos in here rocking skirts/dresses