Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume

Translations for the latest chapter came out a few days ago. Was there any talk about it? If not, it looks like Kumami's finally figured herself out this chapter.

There was, we unanimously concluded that Kumami crazy and ACE is best and is going to win.

The discussion was here. There's no chapter this month but Asano said on twitter that next month will be the entirety of chapter 24, it won't be split up.

The consensus is that Kumami saved this manga by being the best character and therefore deserved her win.

>next month will be the entirety of chapter 24
[hype thrusters activated]

Well it was a really nice chapter even if it was more about Kumami's inner ventriloquist than match action, and it looks like now that Agari and Kumami have resolved their own internal conflicts the match can finally go on with no holds barred between each other. The amount of doki-doki will be insane early next year.

>it was more about Kumami's inner ventriloquist than match action
That's Bear Namek in a nutshell. I can't wait for the dokidoki healing to start after all this back-and-forth mindbreak. Enjoying a good ping pong game with Agari was everything Kumami wanted from the start. Hopefully she doesn't just disappear after this match.

>we'll never see Kururi again

Delete this

>Kiruka and Munemune graduate
>Tanpopo and whatshername replace them
This better not happen.

kill me dess

She'll come back and lose to the black-haired girl to make the new team of bad guys look strong.

The team needs new jobbers since Hanabi can't stay one forever. Or can she?

She'll be a jobber until the senpai graduate and the side characters that join the team will be the new jobbers.

The designated jobber changes all the time. Hokuto jobbed the first time, now it's Agari's turn. Next time Hanabi will win and Kiruka will lose.

Hanabi is considered a jobber because she lost 2 matches in a row.

BING

bad rng
she's supposed to be better than Hokuto

Every thread until I win Nationals.

BONG

Why is Shakunetsu good when Full Drive is so bad?

Shakunetsu is good because it has top tier both MC and main heroine.

Yeah, hopefully she'll get to play again in a month or two

Post BEAR

Rare BEAR.

Sadistic BEAR.

Hanabi keeps losing in speed when speed is supposed to be her gimmick. She's fundamentally trash at ping-pong and gets wrecked by any actually skilled player.

Where did everything go wrong?

Next match she will awaken and learn a way to double her speed mid match and win. What I want to see is dog losing someday, there is no tension if we know she will always completely turn at the last moment.
When bear decided to become evil.

Dog will lose for shock value someday since it'll be something new for her and will mean the team also loses.

>When bear decided to become evil.
Bear is not evil.

Bullies are evil.

>"play me seriously faggot, I'm number one!"
>plays seriously
>"wow what an evil bully I can't believe she's not handling me with baby gloves anymore"

>be better at sport
>humiliate the opponent so she can enjoy her tears
>opponent could have reached her level anyway if she wasn't a bitch about it considering how she got there training with dog for a fairly short period

>play normal practice matches
>opponent makes a scene every time, crying when she loses and bragging when she wins
>somehow you're the one humiliating her
How does it work?

You lose to someone who wants fun instead of your "friend"s tears.

Not sure if Agari would get as far as she did with Kumami since Koyori was on her level and they improved together little by little. Kumami would have to go easy on Agari or stomp with probably little results.

She didn't show her bully side so it's okay.
TO be fair Kumami could have gone after Agari and tried to talk with her so maybe she'd drop the crying but that's a long shot. And by the time she started caring for Agari it wasn't an option anymore.

Figures when?

NARASHITE

>bear absolutely confirms wanko is the only thing keeping disgrACE relevant
Lmaoing at ACEfags' lives

At least she's relevant right now until she gets BTFO next chapter

>an ex-nationals tier player who is tired of the bullshit and joins a noob team trains up some pompous scrub to be better
>justifying ACE's arrogance
>implying Bear should have busted her ass trying to improve someone who already thought they were top shit
No

>implying Koyori is going easy on ACE
She's not that good. It'd be weird if she was faking this whole time too.

>turns up at club
>best at bingbong immediately
>never struggles
>spends all her time coaching the local sperg
>part of the wanko inner-circle of pro players
Just you wait.

She fell behind spending all this time coaching ACE. Next match will show it and she'll have to train fast to get back in her game.

>heavily implying
Wanko plays for doki doki not for wins. In matches that count, the moment things go pear shape she nuts up immediately and steam rolls the competition. She's just playing in the little leagues for fun. That doesn't mean she's 'faking' just that she's one of the best players in the manga
Her and bear are analogous. Both are prodigious. Both had intimate interactions with the local sperg. Bear resented how much better she was at pingpong because things were boring and ace talked a lot of shit. Wanko enjoys ace's outgoing attitude and isn't serious about winning anyway.

Bear didn't have to do anything regarding to Agari, but she shouldn't expect Agari to care about her or like her at all either. Which is why bear will disappear after this arc just like the Mozuyama girls.

>Which is why bear will disappear after this arc just like the Mozuyama girls.
How many chapters did Kururi get? Maybe 2 or 3? Meanwhile Bear is the character with the most screentime (about 9 chapters even without the Agari ones) and development. She's here to stay.

>she shouldn't expect Agari to care about her or like her at all either
They're supposedly friends, even though Agari never said it outloud. There's a reason why Bear didn't want to crush Agari and why things got so tense between them.

Not really. Suzumegahara will have to play the next match with a new school after this (at best there will be another training arc, but there is no point in focusing on Agari since she already had her training arc through flashbacks), and until the third years leave there is not even any spot in the team for other characters.

The Mozuyama girls had a bonus chapter so they might get to play again, whether Suzumegahara are here to watch or not. Same for Tsubame. I don't think there will be many rematches but I can see stuff like Kururi 2.0 happening.
Of course Bear isn't going to be the focus of the next arc but at the very least she'll pop after that one, to play or to hang around. Sadly I don't think she'll transfer to Suzumegahara but Asano can still surprise me

>it'll be something new for her
But she loses to Ace all the time.

In practice matches and they're more or less tied so it doesn't mean that much. Failing to complete the team's comeback in a competition would be another thing. Of course we already had a "ping pong is tanoshii" arc before with the first Ace vs Koyori, but that didn't stop us from two yandere arcs in a row.

Somewhere in the first volume it was mentioned that Koyori was in the top 4 in her prefecture, so she has lost outside of practice matches. But then again this was also before she learned basic stuff like changing the rubber every so often. I wonder how she even got so far without knowing things like that. Maybe Wanko was controlling her body via her hair clip.

something something her old club changed her rubbers for her something something

What? I was pretty sure they were roughly on even level.

I think PRE ACE is cute.

Support your claim with evidence.

Does this count as evidence?

sorry but
PREACE

Someone post the Spurdo edit.

>PREACE

Well, I'm convinced

Buy the blu rays first

Because Full Drive isn't full of cute girls

Bear is insane.

Only when Kumami made it look like that

Isn't that dangerous for an year 8 old?

Looks pretty sane to me.

What?

Kumami better win after all this.

she might get hit by a car or kidnapped by a bear

>chapter 24 will be 45 pages of Kumami finding an equally outrageous counter to 100% Agari
god yes

I can imagine worse things.

Still waiting for someone to post the Spurdo edit.

>Kururi will never manhandle you and look around the house for things to bend you over and fuck you on

ACE

Why is she so dumb?

Victory soon.