Who is this ugly fuck and why do I see everybody sucking his cock and thinking he has some sort of intelligent...

Who is this ugly fuck and why do I see everybody sucking his cock and thinking he has some sort of intelligent hilarious insight on different topics? Seems like a fucking clown.

Attached: IMG_8246.jpg (416x416, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2b4uxNxX554
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dont ask us lol just google him

Biggest welfare queen in America.
Total fraud.

That is motherfucking Elon Musk motherfucker

He stutters way too fucking much.

youtube.com/watch?v=2b4uxNxX554

Attached: 749586749856.png (800x1320, 986K)

he's the spacex and tesla guy

You will never have even 0.00001% of either his money or genius...

You been taking too many hormoning pills, your jealous enough to be a waaaman so go cut your cock off or something positive.

no that would be Jeff Bezos

Calm down Ahmed.

Attached: 039840958309485.png (810x945, 462K)

That's what I meant when I ask why random people he doesn't give a quarter of a shit about repeatedly sucking his cock. Why? I just don't fucking get it, are you his groupie or fanboy or some shit?

You are thinking of jeff bezos

That is how life is, you got your fanbois, and oyu got the haters. Then you got trannies riding the fence.

Attached: photo-34.jpg (614x405, 80K)

Hello Elon

The best person to come out of south africa

I couldnt give a rats about Musk either way personally but im not the jealous one making threads online to whine about him, you are lol

I dare you to watch the video of the two falcon heavy boosters landing simultaneously right beside each other, and still think Musk is a fraud. Sure, he over promises and underdelivers on occasion, but when he does deliver its huge.

How am I jealous? I asked why I see everybody sucking his cock and see him as some sort of genius. Just because someone doesn't think highly of another person doesn't mean they're jealous, that's what women and retards think.

at least he isn't Bill Gates and taking all his money and spending it playing god in afrika on circumcision campaigns.

Attached: 8519860c1d26cb42e29bbdd00df0ca81.jpg (480x360, 26K)

It sounds more like you are whining at this point

I ask a question and nobody is able to answer it. Dunno how I come off as whiny, just curious about this random figurehead I see people trying to shove down my throat.

i got something to shove down your throat boi

SAGE
you know his name

jf gariepy

But I'm a kissless virgin and plan on staying that way permanently

A month ago he basically halved the price of getting things into space and as such proved that he is more worthy of government funding than NASA.

Great plan, whores dont kiss either so theres a job you can do thats great user !! Now you have worked out your future you dont have to wallow in sad jealousy anymore... congrats

They are blacks, they can die.