The beginning of the end for the pro gun crowd is starting

This is a FOX news poll. FOX.... the largest conservative news network in the country.

The majority of conservative viewers want more gun regulation. This is only the beginning. We all know for a fact that there will be another mass shooting and it's only a matter of time and the scales will slide even further towards more gun control.

Attached: DZPjxCLW0AIQ9LU.jpg large.jpg (640x360, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/03/02/opinion/sunday/voting-age-school-shootings.html
youtube.com/watch?v=G0ZZJXw4MTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REV UP THOSE SLEEPER CELLS

Attached: 1496199311433.png (442x298, 215K)

I am actually not against universal background checks. If you are a violent felon, you shouldn't have a gun. As for the mental health check, are we completely pissing on HIPAA laws now? Maybe we should have mandatory HIV/AIDs testing for those in the healthcare or childcare fields.

Attached: 1509068269078s.jpg (203x250, 6K)

>implying fox doesn't want to disarm the populace just like the rest of the jews
sage

Im fine with first 3.
4th sounds stupid.
5 out of the question.

>Implying the left doesn’t hijack polls just like we do

actually 4 th can help rise the employment.
especially our veterans.

Show us your sample, faggot.

Theres literally nothing wrong with the first 3

I've seen this all before, prepare to be frustrated & disappointed yet again, libtard.

Attached: Hogg.jpg (416x673, 68K)

>universal background checks
both you and the media are ignorant retards, we already fucking have this, it's called NICS
>mental health checks
who defines mentally ill?
>raise buying age
straight up infringement of the 2nd amendment

Attached: 1508875137682.png (211x239, 6K)

If it keeps trannies and post wall carousel riders from buying a gun, Im all for it.

It's at the point any instance of someone saying "assault weapon" is moron speak. Same terrified loyalist pricks were going around saying all the rebel rednecks loved their "explosion sticks" too much.

Violent felons are usually still in prison. But once released from prison, that is a signal that you are rehabilitated and have paid your debt to society. I think felons should be allowed to own firearms and vote. Now get mad.

Mental health requirements are already a factor in gun purchases, they simply depend on the buyer to answer truthfully.
The definition is if you've been institutionalized, self-admitted or mandatory, or if you've been under psychiatric care.
It does not necessarily preclude you from owning a gun, you simply have to challenge the refusal.

My father-in-law was an alcoholic. He had been self-admitted to sweat out DT's about 50 years prior to his attempt to purchase a pistol. He answered truthfully on the form, and was denied.

He hadn't touched a drop since that incident, he was entirely reformed. So he challenged the decision, and due to the length of time that had passed, and his good reputation, they reversed it.

Fuck that second one. The government has no fucking right to judge someones mental health. They might as well just ban fucking guns at that point. That's the most exploitable gun control law ever. The last one is also just as bad because they could call almost anything an assault weapon.

Go to war now boys this is it

Please refer to the recidivism rate of felons.
Most of our prisoners are multiple offenders.

So your father-in-law went to the courts with hat in hand, and begged for his natural rights? That sucks user. I am sorry he had to go thru that. Government is an unnecessary evil.

Private transfers should remain outside of government control because I didn’t do anything wrong faggot and I don’t associate with felons. Selling a gun to a felon is already the fucking law you lunatic

Yes and the moment they can believe me “a propensity to acquire multiple firearms” will show up in the DSM

Okay, so maybe you have nuanced laws, such as felons with gun violence on their record can't get one right away. Or maybe multiple offenders are now denied a firearm. But it is a complex issue right?

I know a few felons, and they were in once and never again. Not multiple offenders, and the felons they committed were not violent. I know that is anecdotal, but shouldn't these guys get to vote and own a firearm? One is a father now. Is he not allowed to defend his life or family now, because of a non-violent felony in his past?

Every decent human will pass those tests and background checks.

Attached: fit feels guy.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Like fuck are you paranoid? Denied!!!

Would I want a fucking gun if I wasn't paranoid?

What meets the criteria of an assault weapon? Round power and size? Semi automatic fire? Magazine capacity? Barrel length?

If they set a limit to every one of these criteria they just banned the majority of weapons in the United States

I'm so fucking mad and I'm not even a gun owner

I think the restrictions should sunset after they have paid their debt to society. Restrictions should compound with multiple offenses.

THE ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN DIDN'T WORK IN THE FIRST PLACE AND THAT'S WHY IT EXPIRED

Not the point. We have ALREADY determined that certain people should be kept away from firearms, and the mentally dysfunctional fall into that category. It's established law, and almost nobody thinks it's a bad idea (except you, obviously).
Other's that have had their 2nd Amendment rights nullified are those that have committed felonies...do you want them to be able to be able to legally purchase firearms, too?

Sorry, but you're simply outnumbered on this one, even 2nd Amendment defenders are not against this stuff.
And, again, it's not an issue...it's been settled law for many decades.

Yes, FOX
A FUCKING MSM OUTLET
Trust no network.
Do your part.
Don't ask, don't tell now applies to the guns you own.

Yes. This is likely very close to the bullseye. We need reform of our laws very badly, and i know that that is basically impossible now, what with all the entrenched interests.

Compounding offenses would work with drug legalization too. You don't need any drug laws prohibiting a drug or prohibiting impaired driving, as an example. Instead you have a law that says we can add time and penalties to a sentence if we determine that other factors played a role in the incident. So you kill someone while driving high. That is just like manslaughter or whatever. And then if they determine you were also drunk or high, add some time to it because that shit is legal, but you used it even tho you knew it could contribute to the risk. And you were on your phone texting at the time too? Well, that is also known to contribute to inattentiveness while driving, more time added. All the laws they make are just to control and add government, not to help society.

In Florida, they have a ten year moratorium, during which you cannot commit ANY crime. Make it past that, and you get your gun rights back.
It's kind of like being on probation.

At least, last time I looked, that was how it was...don't know if they changed it, or not.

And?

After two months of media propaganda, these numbers are identical to what they were years ago.

The left spouts that "over 9 out of 10 Americans favor background checks!" line after every shooting, for years and years now.

Turn in your FUCKING guns now!

>Is he not allowed to defend his life or family now, because of a non-violent felony in his past?

The line has to be drawn on either side of him. If he's allowed guns all felons should be. If all felons aren't allowed guns neither should he.

My issue with banning felons is it creates a back door to undermine the constitution. I.e. wrongthink can become a felony and anyone right of Bernie Sanders is now a felon.

>who defines mentally ill?
A psychiatrist.

>straight up infringement of the 2nd amendment
Really? How come? (asking seriously)

Why does the left keep wanting to raise the age of everything (guns and tobacco) to 21, essentially saying 20-year-olds aren't ready to smoke or buy a gun, but then turn right around and say lower the voting age to 16, that they're smart, mature and ready? Which is it?

This. I'd add a two year waiting period for gun purchases for violent felonies, but immediate restoration on release for non violent ones. The right to vote should never be taken away

Also this

>they're smart, mature and ready? Which is it?
NOT why they want to lower the voting age.

Instead of automatically getting all of their rights back, how about felons have to go through an appeals process in court and prove to a jury that they're responsible enough to own a firearm again.

Voting at 16 is absolutely retarded. We do it, since a few years ago. I remember thinking at the time "fuck this should be higher, I'm a dumb shit and I'm allowed to vote?" and the bill for voting at 16 popped up.

Well i can still talk about it if I want. no one is going to come arrest me for saying what i say. I do think felons should be allowed to own firearms. Already said that in a few posts. With exceptions of course. Also don't caps lock cruise with shit about law already being detereminted about certain shit. Lots of settled law is still atrocious bullshit that will one day be overturned and viewed as wrong. Roe v Wade is an example. Or the drug war. Hurr Durr settled law. I don't give a fuck about what some illegitimate authority tells me from up on a faggy bench. They are not our Masters user.

True, while there is law allowing restoration of rights in FL. It is not funded and so there is no one to process the paperwork.

>tfw you realize your only evidence is wide support for policies already in place.

I know it's not the real reason why, but it's the line they use. The New York Times had a big article talking about how smart and capable 16-year-olds are and advocated their being allowed to vote.

nytimes.com/2018/03/02/opinion/sunday/voting-age-school-shootings.html

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED FUCKING COMMIE.

That is def on the right track. Maybe a jury without a judge giving any guidance. Judges like to lie and deny rights, even to juries (not telling them of jury nullification). But a jury from the local community allowing or not allowing the felon to gain back his rights is a step in the right direction, i think.

>Not at least 75% across the board
Without a jmod smackdown none of them will pass.

Attached: based ash.png (292x292, 132K)

Isn't most of this shit (age to buy a gun) decided at the state level? Who cares about a national poll? Californians' opinions are irrelevant to people in, say, Alaska.

>A psychiatrist.
You mean "a (((psychiatrist)))" don't you?

>Roe v Wade is an example. Or the drug war.
And yet both are still there, and probably will be long after my death in about 20 years.
I've seen a lot more than you have, I've seen all these questions hashed and rehashed. Nothing changes, because if it all changed, both parties would lose their talking points and knee-jerk emotion-controls over the masses.

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

>execute felons
>now they can't commit more crimes
Woah, that was difficult

18 yo can vote but not buy a gun

>I am actually not against universal background checks.
If you understood what they were, then you probably wouldn't be. "Universal" means universal. In this system, you are not allowed to transfer your private property to ANYONE without permission from grandfather government. If you can't do whatever you like with something, then how can you say that you own it? You can't. Do you see where this is going? Universal background checks undermine your property rights.

Let's say that I want to sell or give a gun to my brother, who is perfectly able to own a gun - I know his life history as well as he does, certainly better than any alphabet agency, and he's clean - then with universal background checks, I can't do this without visiting a gun store, paying the store anywhere from $20-35 for the transfer and waiting for them to call in the background check (in some areas, they charge more because they know customers have no other options). After hours, and on Sunday in some states, you can't do this at all - you are simply not allowed, by grandfather government, to sell or even give away your own property.

Retarded people like to make comparisons between guns and cars, but I can sell my car to whomever I like, whenever I like. The buyer just needs to fill out some paperwork with the state afterwards.

Interesting because the current system encourages people to lie :)

i as well as no one i have ever met have ever been polled

>But once released from prison, that is a signal that you are rehabilitated and have paid your debt to society. I think felons should be allowed to own firearms and vote. Now get mad.
The intent of the law is to deny gun rights to black people, who commit the majority of the crimes. While not all blacks are criminals, and some good blacks get tangled up in the system unintentionally, I wouldn't get rid of this law based solely on the misguided belief that all people are like you. Rather, I'd tailor it to just denying gun rights to people who commit violent offenses with weapons.

Well sure, it's not perfect, and psychiatrists are bitches, but I do think some mental health checks should be required. I'm a gun nut, but I'm conscious on the fact that psychos abound.

But also made a good point about the HIPAA, hadn't thought of it.

And? I don't get it.

Granting you that assumption, why let a corrupt government change the definition of “decent” to suit their desires?

It is odd you say they are both here and will continue to be here. Did people say that about slavery? Or discrimination before civil rights?

We have already seen things change a lot. Some states nullify drug laws and legalized weed. Others are looking to soften laws on harder drugs too. And some states have severely restricted abortion. So I do think that we can see some of these things change or even go away. You are correct that they want control, but people are waking up to that and pushing back. Too bad you boomers failed us so miserably and we have to pick up all your slack.

That is what i said in a different post. I agree user. And lets just deny everything to the blacks until they fall back in line.

They can also be drafted.

By saying 18 can vote but not buy a gun I think he was trying to say that we recognize their ability to use one weapon (voting) but not another. And it is odd since the former is for legal plunder and harming others, but the latter is used in self defense.

But also not drink alcohol. You guys are messed up.

>weapon (voting)
>for legal plunder and harming others
>[guns are] used in self defense
You need to step up your b8.

I've already foreseen the outcome. There will eventually be heavy regulations on guns. They will not be able to ban them completely. Then one day a school shooting nor something similar will occur, and it will be by someone who did everything correct as far as laws are concerned. That person will also probably use a hunting rifle. Then at that point in time, it will be over. The second amendment will be either rewritten or abolished.

>BIN THAT KNIFE

>Did people say that about slavery? Or discrimination before civil rights?
And both still exist, don't they? Discrimination is now against whites, and sex-slave rings are all over the western world (all over the entire world, actually) not to mention the transition to wage-slavery.
Nothing new under the sun.

m8 we already know foxnews hates America, notice how they got their token blonde cumdumpster girl to get on and attack trump after passing the omnibus bill and ramble like a lunatic without saying once at all that the omnibus bill is NOT a budget bill.

Attached: clapping.png (850x659, 55K)

>(((Fox)))
>(((News)))
>(((poll)))

oy vey

Attached: 1519190253588.jpg (580x931, 151K)

A poll like this isn't of conservative viewers, it's of the nation.

Also, these sorts of polls are dumb, since large numbers of people don't know anything about firearms. My (conservative) father mentioned in conversation that we should ban assault weapons. When I asked him his definition of assault weapons, he said automatic rifles, which he didn't realize were already essentially illegal.

Attached: 1395765654954.jpg (420x378, 51K)

Most people aren't aware of the fact that "universal background checks" applies to private transfers, not just stores, at which background checks are already mandatory and have been for many years.
Most people are also unaware of the fact than an "assault weapon" is a semi auto rifle, likely confusing it with the assault rifle ban that applied to most full auto firearms. That being said, not even those should be banned.

Reminder that antisemitism is a mental illness

Reminder that racism is a mental illness

Reminder that homophobia is a mental illness

Reminder that infringing upon your child's gender creativity is a mental illness

Attached: 1521843523605.jpg (719x1113, 158K)

I don't know what kind of shitty state you live in, but the ATF by definition does not count being self admitted or just going to a mental hospital for evaluation as being mentally defective.

>The majority of conservative viewers want more gun regulation.

Nah, that's just a biased poll.

Example: youtube.com/watch?v=G0ZZJXw4MTA

The problem is, most gun owners know that they don't want to stop with the first three. They want to make all guns completely illegal.

>By saying 18 year olds can be drafted and die for their nation but not own a gun...
FTFY

We've been talking about implementing the first three for years. If anything, these strengthen the 2nd amendment.

5th one can fuck right off though.

Most of that stuff is already being done.
There is no such thing as an 'Assault Weapon'.
Raising the age to 21 would be unconstitutional.
(((FOX News)))
Gas Yourself.

Attached: 1521944075152.jpg (600x400, 48K)

>Infringe on 18 year old citizens' right to keep and bear arms
>This strengthens the 2nd amendment

Attached: 1519174846190.png (208x243, 3K)

Wow, a poll says people think X.

Welp, now I think X.

Thanks, poll! I couldn't form my own thoughts without you.

Murdoch handed over control of Fox news wing to his two liberal kike sons two years ago. Fox news, conservative? now that is a paper tiger.
there are already laws in place to track firearms. FBI and local law enforcement were given tips and warnings regarding the patsy kike. All ignored.
the fact is, when someone is going to commit an act of premeditated violence, they are going to do so illegally. Laws only pertain to LAW ABIDING citizens. Why infringe on those freedoms, unless, you want to enslave those citizens.
tldr: fucking KYS kike, cunt.

Attached: 1493841937603.jpg (599x900, 61K)

To the user's with the Felony discussion, here's my take:
If a person goes to jail for X amount of years, the idea is that after that much time, they've served justice for their crimes. in theory of course. Now, say that crime is a felony level crime for something like murder. So they get sentenced 20 years, and after 20 years they're released. Two points. A) Why shouldn't they get their rights back after serving their court appointed prison sentence, and B) if your answer is "because they might kill/commit crime again", then why did you let them out of prison to begin with?
The argument that felons lose gun rights because they'll commit more crime just points out the flaws in how we perceive justice. If you truly, honestly believe that someone is primed to strike shortly after release from prison, then why are we allowing them to be released? And why do we perceive that everyone who commits a felony is in this same class?

How much does it cost. Putting all this "veterans" in full on dress 24/7h on school property. More than the wall?

You can add the unconstitutional "no fly list" to this.

Civil war is right over the hill now boys. I can't wait to kill Jews.

I agree completely. All free men have these God-given rights.

Probably not nearly as much as you think. Back when I was in high school, about 5 years ago, we had a police liaison that was specifically stationed for the school. Just one or two. Figure that the average cop makes about $50k, and the school year is about 9 months long, you're looking at ROUGHLY $3,824,111,000 a year.

You are right about that. BUT then you have to rise the penality for the old tripe of "Uh, I lost the gun" or "it got stolen and I forgot to report it". Either you put in the checks before or later.
Late usually means, that the government looks vindictive, when Dad lost his job and sold his pumpguns to two nice, friendly guys with spiderwebs tatoos on their faces.

I can't wait to shoot faggots in masks wearing red and black

Does this include training, constant psych evals, maybe some sort of minimum health care, the whole spiel?

>If you are a violent felon, you shouldn't have a gun
That's the fucking law already. We need better enforcement, not more laws that get enforced half-heartedly.

UBC are impossible to enforce for two reasons. First being, how the fuck with papa CIA know that I'm selling a little pistol to my friend inside my house, and second, how will you know who does or does not originally own said gun? It's unenforceable and the government knows this. However, if enough people support it, it means more budget money for the agencies involved.

Their sample was 1000 people it's just Fox doing it's part to scare their viewers into protest

The insurgent Pepes are friendlies.

Attached: download (27).jpg (217x232, 9K)

No, the law is SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

I would assume that's probably in part of their typical wages, though I'm not certain.

Neocon news network
Ftfy
They’re just one side of the same coin dumbass

Even Supreme Court Judges are calling for a repeal of the 2nd
kiss your guns goodbye Sup Forums

Attached: repeal2nd.png (657x306, 127K)

>felon niggers should be allowed to have guns

found the nigger

We already have them, you dumb fuck

Assault rifles are already banned..
What the fuck is an assault weapon?