Nanatsu no Taizai 246-247 spoiler

It's time.

>Margin text: Operating behind the scene, the Goddesses are on the lookout for the triumphal return of the "leader"!!! The direction of the Holy War will be decided by his movements…!!
>Please… Meliodas, please come back now.
>Everyone of the Seven Deadly Sins…and Hawk are worried.

>That damned Elizabeth… I'll just watch for the little boy's gap to open to get rid of her once for all.

>Elizabeth… I will definitely protect you.
>Because I'm going to become the Demon King and get your curse removed.
>Center text: Abandoning the Seven Deadly Sins, the Ten Commandments Meliodas goes to Zeldris…!!

>…in exchange,
>I will have Elizabeth.

>Wot!?

>…this is what I call convenience!!

>I'm not here for some brotherly squabble now… let's be clear about this, just the two of us.

>I will be the one to become the Demon King.
>I will never hand Elizabeth over to you.

Damn Meliodas alpha as fuck putting his brothers into their place.

>muh elizabeth
When will it stop?

>Don't try to get greedy when youre only a coward.

>I can't let you get in the way of my ambitions now.

>Lord Zeldris!!!

>Don't move!!

>Stay out of our brotherly business.

>Wh… why… you!!

>Ah…
>So if you move, you lose your life.

>Th… this is the royal dignity, the royal strength!!
>Chandler can't hold hack the tears of emotion!!

>annoying little brothers btfo

>Ridicu… lous!! I can't move my body even an inch even with the "Demon King"'s magic!?
>Exactly as Father said, Meliodas is really…

>…fantastic, Meliodas.
>You're like a different person from the other time…

>Goahhh!!!!

>That should be enough…

>Before discussing, how about all of us settle down?
>Center text: The evilest man has completely revived…!! His position at the summit will not be unperturbed and he will not tolerate even anyone being equal to him!
>Margin text: The leader Meliodas overwhelmed his two brothers!!! The obstacles to the military rule of the Demon King no longer exist…!!
>Bottom text: To be continued in chapter 247 / Recovery.

>MUH ELIZABETH!!!!1
I´m so fuckin tired of this garbage manga,where is Merlin shit

Very well, I will cooperate with you…
…to be quite frank, I'm disinclined to.

What sort of circumstances is that?
Did you get threated into it or something?

…but it's like you said, even if you hold my borrowed magic, it doesn't hold a candle to the Demon King's power.
Ah.… ah…
Or will you train until you reach the Demon King's level?

Well then, we've taken too much time…
We're at the end of the three-day extension.

Q/A:
Q259: Tanbarin-san: At what time did Slader get his scar on the forehead?
Nakaba: He got it protecting the king from an assassin.

Dad was to bring the large, chaotic world under his rule.
He split half his own power to his servant and schemed to dominate it in one go.

However, his so great power was liable to endanger his position.
In order for dad to efficietly commanding the world and to never give his too great power to one person,

he divided that power into ten parts
and gave it to ten people.

Q/A:
Q260: Kiyoshi-san (Saudi Arabia): Do the druids live longer than normal humans?
Nakaba: The druids are people in the end, they don't really live longer than them.

Those are the Ten Commandments.

Q/A:
Q261: Fufu-san (Germany): How did Fraudrin get free of the Goddesses' seal?
Nakaba: He got sealed by a separate Goddess before then and the humans from Danafor undid the seal 16 years ago, reviving him.

Praise the sun.

Zeldris, Estarossa, I want you two to collect all the decrees.
Once that's done, I will be able to acquire the power equal to the Demon King's.

Hold on a moment… collect the decrees?
Hey, Zel… is such a thing possible?

*Sss…*
Jikai.
[TN: Probably the word 開示 (kaiji) meaning show, display, release.]

Q/A:
Q262: Nekotomo-san (Kagawa Prefecture): Can a Ten Commandments member give up being on?
Nakaba: You'll know it by reading this issue.

I've already collected the decrees of the traitor Gowther… Gloxinia… and Dolor.

For real? Lemme see!!
Kutohi.
[TN: For the word 秘匿 (hitoku) meaning hiding, concealment.]
…hey!!

Interesting… Teach me how to collect them immediately.
What's with that face? …you wouldn't do any better if you've got little help, would you?

Q/A:
Q263: Shiika-san (Nagasaki Prefecture): Were you being conscious of the changes in Elizabeth's reaction to molestation while you were drawing?
Nakaba: I wasn't. All went naturally.

Hey, what's this for?
Zel… don't tell me you're going to collect my decree…

Wozun henmei ka

Ishma

No jimeu!!

Uh…
Oooohh!?

Q/A:
Q264: Tanin no Sorani-san (Hyogo Prefecture): Did the past Elizabeth die of causes that weren't the recovery of her memories?
Nakaba: There were cases of her dying of old age.

…huh, nothing happened?

…in order to collect a decree, two conditions need to be met: either with the concerned person's consentment or if they cannot fight.

…you should've said that sooner.
You surprised me.

But what will you do, Meliodas?

Gowther who betrayed his loyalty to the Demon King, Gloxinia… and Dolor were special cases in the end.
Everyone fundamentally swears a strong loyalty to the Demon King, and of they refuse, the decrees can naturally be taken away.

Hey.

Q/A:
Q265: Yui-san (Saitama Prefecture): Who os the master who taught magic arts to Merlin?
Nakaba: Her father and the mage Gowther.

lol

Never defy your onii-chan

Elizabeth is the most beautiful and perfect woman.

…can you take them away if they're killed?

…what?

Well… the phrasing is wrong… Here.
Were you trying to say in the case someone killed them?

Q/A:
Q266: Chettse-san (Tokyo): Is the test tube Merlin put Merascylla in a magic item too?
Nakaba: Yes, in a certain sense.

If a Ten Commandments member dies, the decree remains in their corpse. …removing them is an easy task.
At the present time, the ones not to be heard while possessing the decrees are these three ones: Galan, Merascylla and Greylord.

Greylord got defeated by Merlin of the Seven Deadly Sins.
What?

Jikai.

…I took it for this time…

Meliodas…

…but unfortunately I don't know where Galan and Merascylla are.
Track them down somehow…

…what's it, Meliodas?
Are you going to be a spectator and send us on an errand?

Do you think there's someone who'd quietly give a decree to a traitor to the Demon clan?
Thats why I left it to you… I count on you two.

It would seem you know your place well…

No…!! His real reason is to protect Elizabeth.
Little boy, open your eyes fast.

Q/A:
Q267: Gamigami R-san (Kagoshima Prefecture): Sensei, how many pages can you draw ina day in your best shape?
Nakaba: If it's the drafts, 30 pages. If it's the ining, 16 pages. In my best shape, that is.

It has gotten somewhat interesting, hasn't it?
*Ha ha*
That a traitor came back and become our king!

I'm saying this just to be sure, Estarossa.
Don't even think of taking in the decrees hard collected.

Let's go.

If Ban doesn't come back like this, I'll… I'll…!
It's okay, Elaine… I'm sure Ban will… no, he'll probably… come back… maybe… yes.

It's okay, Ban will definitely come back!!
Diane. …yes.

I'm also worried about Captain and Elizabeth.
Please come back alive soon, Gowther…

The decree has been taken away. …and then at that time when he was looking after me…
Oo… oooo…
Oooo…
Meliodas… Was he driven to the wall to that point…?

*Twitch*

Powerful magic powers are drawing near…!!

Center text: The collecting regardless of life or death. The visible smile is the sign of disquiet!
Margin text: The two strong people start moving, looking for the decrees. The danger of raid closes on to the Seven Deadly Sins who hold Merascylla's decree!!
>Bottom text: To be continued in chapter 248 / Our options.

And that's it for now.

BETTER GET THOSE POWER UPS NOW SINS

Estarossa seems to be the weakest of the brothers, but his madness is top tier. Just look at his eyes. I wonder what's his deal is.

estarossa look so goffy

Really? It kinda looks like Zel is the weakest.

So is he just holding the commandments or can he use them?

Manga getting entertaining again
Good.

Estarossa wanted to kill Meliodas once again so he could NTR him. Where did his brotherly love for him go?

>Don't even think of taking in the decrees hard collected
Can someone please explain this line to me?

>the ones not to be heard while possessing the decrees are these three ones: Galan, Merascylla and Greylord.
What about Monspiet and Derrierie?

Gotta love how completely unhinged Estarossa is. Can't predict how he'll react in all of this.

He might be 2nd strongest just look at this page, he can somehow move while Zel cannot.

I think the stats confirmed that Estarossa is the weaker one between Zeldris and himself but not by a lot.

They can get all the decrees but Zeldris and Estarossa have the same symbol. I wonder what's going to happen then?

Why is Zeldris wearing a tracksuit

ZELDRIS SMILING? DELET

The latest chapter have been good, im hyped for the series again.

I bet Estarossa is going to do something dumb.

Why is Estarossa a grown up man while Zeldris looks like a kid?

The real question should be why Meliodas hasn't aged even before getting his curse. He should look older than Estarossa at least.

I'm just going by Zel being the DK representative.

Because he is staying home for Christmas with his vampire girlfriend gone and all.

Simple enough: You need to meet one of the two conditions to get a decree removed.
The person needs to agree to get the decree removed. Estarossa didn't.
Or the person needs to be put out of commission/killed. Zeldris doesn't want to fight and/or kill his brother.
So Zeldris told that to him for his own sake, he talked him into not incorporating at least a decree in him.

He's preparing to get isekai'd.

Zeldris is cute!!!
Now that I think of it, didn't Arthur plan to break into the castle for Excalibur very soon? Evil Meliodas might be a nasty surprise for him, not to mention at least 3 (?) powerful Demons like Chandler, Cusack and that little Frankenstein lady.

Wonder what Meliodas told Zeldris, everybody reacts like him agreeing is strange. Bet it is something about Gelda.
Frankestein lady looks cute.

Zeldris is only 200+ years old, give him a break.

Netorossa want to fuck Elizabeth.
They meet in her dreams.
The cuckening is REAL
Can't wait for the NTR doujins.

So I guess Estarossa is going to live up to his reputation as the wild card

My guess is that he will steal the decrees and force both clans to unite against a common foe

>Zeldris & Estarossa vs The Seven Deadly Sin.
The Sins are gonna get raped
Hahahaha

>Implying Ban isn't gonna come back from the purgatory with a demon power up and BTFO this cuck into oblivion

is this manga as good as hxh?

When did the Sins get Merascylla's decree though?

Why must HxH be brought up in almost every other shonen thread? Just fuck off.

They hold it by having Merascylla, the Commandment holder, in a tube.

Awwww did the babby get triggered because his manga will never measure up to HxH? How sad.

The decree's with Mera though, and guess where the snake is.

Who are you? Definitely not , your grammar is too good. Don't just butt in a conversation like I just did.

Don't take the bait

because hxh is the greatest shonen (half seinen).

Stop trying to start shit, faggot.

HxHfag as insecure as ever feeling the need to compare their series with others for approval and validation on an anonymous image board.

>Antagonists are a bunch of jobbers and deserters.
>The good guys never lose.
>Shitty MC ressurection.
>Muh Elizabeth.
No this shit is awful.

No, but the manga will definitely end our lifetime at least. Enjoy your incomplete series

>Antagonists are a bunch of jobbers and deserters.
>The good guys never lose.
>Shitty MC ressurection.
So are you describing HxH or SDS here?

Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Didn't you see the Romance tag?

>false king allant and giant tiddy goddess

>anons discussing a shonen series
>togashi drone appears
>b-but it's not as good as hiatus x hiatus, right guise? right? ex dee
Pathetic Togashi cocksuckers.

>Estarossa's dumb faces
>the way Mel just casually BTFOs both of them
Good shit.

I have a feeling that later in story Chandler will die protecting Elizabeth as he will understand that it's the only way to make his master happy.

O

I hope Zel and Esta won't kill Monspiet and Derri for their commandments and if we're lucky Zeldris might even use the DK's power to undo Galan's petrification, if it's possible.

>Q265: Yui-san (Saitama Prefecture): Who os the master who taught magic arts to Merlin?
>Nakaba: Her father and the mage Gowther.
I take it the translation is a bit off and it's meant to say that she was taught by both of them, since his father was clearly different from Gowther. This more or less confirms her status as a half demon half human hybrid, possibly a nephilim.
1) There were a bunch of albions in the background when she was taking care of her senile father(who had the means to access purgatory somehow and aged like a normal human while there)
2) She can speak the demon language
3) She has studied the demon realm for a long time
4) She cannot use true healing magic like the druids(and obviously the goddesses)
5) She was taught by Gowther
If not for 4) she could've been a goddess/demon too but that's probably off the table. Unless being half demon somehow corrupted away her goddess side's healing powers.

>Mel took Greyroad's commandment when he was in the flask
So he was already planning to become the demon king before he turned evil again.

Love that shot. Mel looks cool.

Did we see that character in the middle left before?

>So he was already planning to become the demon king before he turned evil again.
Yeah, probably since the time he cried in Elizabeth's arms.

Meanwhile King is getting more action than everyone else

>I've already collected the decrees of the traitor Gowther
So Zeldris actually killed Gowther back in the fairy forest.

Demon clan and relationships inside royal demon family is the coolest shit Nakaba did past the first arc.
I wonder when Mel is going to reveal that he killed Zel's gf.

>It's an Estarossa chapter

"Btw, Zel, I learned some time ago that you had a cute vampire girlfriend."
"...yeah."
"I incinerated her. Sorry 'bout that."

Soon.

Monspiet and Derrier had enough of this shitty war and want out, They would gladly give up their commandments and consent is enough. Also Zel said he only can't contact Mera, Galan and Grey. Maybe Mon and Der already agreed to giving up their comandments (which also makes life more normal for them).
I'm more concerned about Ludociel finding them.

>Estarossa was basically half asleep the entire time until he got BTFO by Escanor
>now he's all excited and twitchy and wants to NTR Mel
>Cusack alludes to him being weird and impossible to read
>tries to grab the 3 commandments from Zeldris as soon as he sees them
>"Don't even think of taking in the decrees hard collected"
>"The visible smile is the sign of disquiet!"
Oh boy here we go. Now that we know that the commandments themselves hold the Demon King's power I'm expecting Estarossa to steal all 10 somehow. He'll either backstab Zeldris when they're done collecting them or they'll run into an archangel and Esta uses that opportunity to steal them. The archangel theory is better since Zeldris has Piety so backstabbing him would probably brainwash Estarossa(unless the commandments don't affect other commandment members). Then all that's left is to get Greyroad's commandment from Mel, by tricking him or taking Elizabeth hostage or maybe the Sins manage to get his emotions back and he gives it up willingly. Then Estarossa will have all 10 and the nightmare can finally begin.

Also, it's a small detail that is easy to miss if you don't think about it, but Mel could've easily taken Mera's commandment as he was leaving for Camelot with Chandler, but he didn't bother. I mean he knew that he was going to need all of them, but chose to have Zeldris and Estarossa specifically visit the Sins to get it back instead of saving them the trouble. Mel might have an actual in-universe reason for this, but I'm leaning more towards a purely narrative reason. I think this is Nakaba setting things up so that he can have the Sins meet Zeldris and Estarossa while simultaneously making sure that Estarossa won't be able to obtain all 10 without having some kind of confrontation with Mel. It's not the most sensible action for Mel to take but it will make the story more interesting.

I already said it here but I think he might have said to Zeldris something about Gelda in the page previous to . Notice how everyone reacts to Zeldris agreeing to cooperate with Meliodas.

Estarossa is by far the highlight of this chapter. Crazy to think at the beggining he was le stoic sleeping demon guy.

What a funny guy.

>Did we see that character in the middle left before?
She stood next to a naked Estarossa with a heart in her speech bubble, while he was in the tub.
The real new character is standing next to DK. Maybe his brother.
>However, his so great power was liable to endanger his position.
This makes me think the guy betrayed the DK after geting half his power and that's why the DK decided later to split into ten instead, so if one rebelled, it's easier to put them down.

Pretty sure 247 starts with him telling Zeldris how he killed his gf. But since it was Gelda's wish, Zel probably understands and thanks Mel, instead of raging.

I think that Nakaba took the best direction possible with Estarossa. A psychotic wild card with unknown goals can play really well during the strife of demons against the Stigma 2.

>Esta and Eli has the same haircolor
The twist will be that Estarossa is Mel and Eli's son, right? That's why he looks so much like Mel and even has Full Cunter.

Not enough groping Elizabeth though. But that's partially why Meliodas doesn't want to leave her side, I guess.

>(unless the commandments don't affect other commandment members
This was confirmed, you know.

I really hope that Monspiet and Derieri will pull through this mess alive.
At this point their best chance at staying alive is to unite with Sins.

>Also, it's a small detail that is easy to miss if you don't think about it, but Mel could've easily taken Mera's commandment as he was leaving for Camelot with Chandler
He was fighting Escanor while the others handled Mera. Then he was in a coma up until Chandler arrived again. He doesn't know where Mera is, especially since she is not above running away. From Mel' perspective, Mera could be hiding anywhere, have her corpse in the ruins or be with the sins.

>this is Nakaba setting things up so that he can have the Sins meet Zeldris and Estarossa
And buy time by making his brothers leave their demon base.

Why did Meliodas take Grayroads decree but not Merascyllas?