Give a valid argument for owning military grade weapons

Do y’all really believe that you need an assault rifle to deal with home intruders? Should humans be allowed to buy nukes while we’re at it? Inb4 “muh guns”, “the second amendment”, “recreational shooting” or “shrill”.

Attached: 51E8E1D5-4501-46CD-8A94-76176C0EDF8D.jpg (599x370, 108K)

Yes. Now fuck off

I need my ASSAWLT RYFLE for shills, and the inevitable harvest of them.

Athens Tennessee proved it is still necessary

It's still not about "need". It's an inalienable right, and that's the long and short of it.

None of you have given a valid answer. Calll me brain washed but nobody has explained to me why people should be allowed to buy assault rifles. The only explanation anyone has given is that it’s an inalienable right. Which is an illogical answer

For ayyyys. For sasquatches, for commies, for tyranny, for the Lulz. And mountain lions

The drum was also used for communicating with the spirits and the spirit world.

I can't give you a valid arguement OP, military grade weapons have been illegal for the general population for decades, and anything even remotely close to those types of weapons require special licenses issued by the goverment.

Just fuck off already

In vast parts of America you need a gun to defend yourself from nature. When your 100 miles from the nearest gas station with no cell service and a pack of coyotes starts stalking you; you need a semi auto rifle. Also the police cannot/will not protect you in all situations so you need a gun to protect yourself. Lastly, guns keep the government's power in check. If Americans wanted to we could destroy our country in days using just small arms. That threat of violence keeps the ass clowns we call leaders from completely fucking us. Granted they have figured out they maybe to gain power by slowly phasing gun culture out. We should be suspicious of any activity or movement that tries to breakdown checks and balances in America. Gun ownership is the final fail safe for protecting American freedom. I am not saying the second amendment 100% guarantee of safety from all threats internal or external but it gives us a fighting chance.

>your brain on liberalism

Because when it comes time to purge our nation of traitors they're a bit more efficient than bolt action rifles. Also, webm related.

Attached: you don't need 30 round magazines.webm (854x480, 2.77M)

There's no reason to give a valid argument for it, because that's not the issue being discussed.

American citizens are not allowed to own military-grade weapons.

You lose.

Also according to the Constitution (Article I section 8) the purpose of the militia is
>to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

It is likely that by the legal definition of militia in US and state code most of the people posting here are members of the unorganized militia. That said, why are all of you militia members shirking your lawful duty by not being prepared to take up arms if your nation calls on you?

Attached: happy kwanza.jpg (448x266, 22K)

Bill of rights, not bill of needs

The government are assholes, so letting yourself be outgunned it retarded. Jets and tanks can not come search my house. The mass availability of guns completely changes the calculus of oppression. The better the guns are, the better that equation looks for the common man. It also changes the cost benefit for foreign powers considering occupation. Guns are literally self determination for the population.

Any one with a little machining and metallurgy knowledge and some simple equipment will become gun manufactures. The guns will never go away and the nignogs will always have them. That’s why I need my fucking AR you fucking non American pice of shit.

Attached: 5412F5F5-4AF8-42AD-97A1-9A962ED6F91C.jpg (362x403, 71K)

Every single thread on pol is now anti-gun, nigger-dicks, and e-celeb garbage. This board used to be fun trash, now it is trash trash. So sad

The Federalist Papers mention weapons an infantryman would use. That equates to machine guns today. I have a question for you OP. Is full-auto or semi-auto weapons assault weapons? What is your definition?

>tfw my handgun is a swiss officers pistol
>serial number starts with A meaning army issued
>has a P at the end meaning its bought by the officer who it was issued too.
>single stack 9mm
>this is, by definition, military grade

Because its fun OP and you not understanding how guns work make it all the more fun to have one.

That's their current trick, user. You saw that on /r/conspiracy on reddit. They artificially lower the quality through bots and shills, which causes people to think "this place sucks now, I'm done with it."

They wouldn't do this if we weren't in some way a threat by being here.

BECAUSE THIS FAGGOT

Most gun crime in the US is done with semiautomatic handguns.

The simple fact they are pushing so hard for banning scary looking rifles just means they actually fear they'll be used defensively against the government

Attached: bgezibhsg0o01.jpg (800x960, 160K)

Well I am a Marine.
And uh, I want you to have fully automatic weapons.
At the end of the day, why do you think we're in the military? Freedom and free shit.
I happen to be that "militia" you harp on and on about, and literally nothing would satisfy me more than every household having an automatic rife, shotgun, and several handguns.
Crime would go down very quickly after a short, serious rise. I even get to quell that rise. Manually.
I know this is a baitpost but it's still worth saying so someone knows the military damn near universally wants the citizenry to be armed.
Don't believe me, take a look at what would happen if the 44th were to go full dictator, literally half of us would defect, and half of that other half would be subverts and saboteurs.
So just... consider that please.

military grade weapons are illegal to own already

In a free society I am not beholden to the requirement of necessity.

Attached: daaff82d2cb23d769cab5190feadedba--rosa-parks-ar.jpg (236x314, 14K)

The constitution of your country is designed to protect the minority vote. Read the book of esther where the first "right to bear arms" legislation was made for a minority community to protect themselves against a nation that has voted to kill them all. The significance of "inalienable rights" is that they remain no matter which way the populace votes. Like when people voted in robert mugabe and he immediately passed a motion to end democracy. The constitution is a check against that sort of thing, and the right to bear arms is a check against voting to dissolve the constitution. It's quite obvious that the right to bear arms is the only reason liberal legislators haven't already done away with it, because the fact that it was a right in the past has already armed most households. And free speech (and this website btw) would be the very next thing to go. Want a logical answer: those who already own guns will kill you if you try to take them. Thats the point.

no such thing as assault rifle, they use that term in order to be able to ban everything but bolt action rifles, 80 years from now you'll have to go through hell and back to get a rinkydink 22lr bolt action rifle.

Americans have one thing going for them, guns, without them the US will turn into South Africa 2.0

Pic related
Sage

Attached: 07F4EA7B-E423-4548-9485-5E780B6CCF7C.png (1024x624, 443K)