As someone's who's known people on meth...

As someone's who's known people on meth, its kind of obvious that Andy Warski is a meth addict and he's crying for help(see the nofap shit). Here's my evidence:
1) He's got an issue with being too thin.
2) He keeps on hinting to it(literally saying 'meth pipe' that the chat saw but no one on his stream recognized).
3) His GF mentioned that he rarely sleeps(or always goes to sleep after him) which is typical for meth use.
4) His stupid bitch-fit with the frog.
5) His frequent "coffee" breaks which he claims are masturbation. He's literally heating a small puddle up during that time. For reasons I won't get into, I know that the amount of time he spends correlates perfectly with smoking meth.
6) The fact that he gets defensive and openly says that he smokes 'marijuana' as if he's covering something up. You'd just have to hear it in his stream on the kumite yesterday.
7) His recent anger problems.

There's more symptoms but I like the number 7. Meth is a wonderful drug that causes a horrible addiction.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/68VW6LffgxE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Timestamp of the meth pipe quote?

That may be true leaf, but do you know if short term abuse affects the skin? He seems rather, clean for a meth user.

who?

Either that or adderall.

i hope he chokes on his puke

He's an amphetamine addict for sure making subtle calls for help. When you realize that, the things he says make sense.

He's acting like such a dumbfuck right now because he doesn't sleep much. When you're addicted to meth, you have a hard time sleeping and you're mentally and physically drained at the same time.

who?

Attached: 1514063766607.jpg (1200x938, 703K)

Why is there a divide in the drugs community between uppers people thinking downers are the dirtiest drugs imaginable and vice versa?

I was a heroin user for some time, but I didn't even touch cocaine because it was too dirty in my eyes, much less crack or crystal meth. It was something I viewed as akin to drinking a bit of bleach every day in how synthetic it was whereas heroin is basically just isolated poppy extract with a bit of acetone.

Massive coke and even some crack addicts told me that what I was doing was dirty, though. Like much dirtier than what they were doing.

Is it just one's natural reaction to defend their drug of choice?

Also, anyone reading this, don't do drugs you complete and utter cunt. They aren't cool they just rob years from you. For every famous person you see on drugs there are 10,000 people who would have made it somewhere and didn't because of the drugs.

I'd say, habitual skunkhead, recreational chang banger

I don't use drugs, and consider them all a form a degeneracy.

That said, I can maybe justify that there are situations where you would want amphetamines or some kind of uppers if you're in a high performance situation.... So I have a bit more sympathy for those degenerates if they initially had a reason for getting hooked on it.

In the case of chronic weed smokers, I see them as having no ambition, and having given up on attaining a meaningful existence. They are much more disgusting to me.

Benzos make into drooling vegetable and cause dementia long-term while being noted for causing horrible even life threatening withdrawals while Meth rots you completely and your cardiac system begins to hate you eventually for it (developed amphetamine hypersensitivity). In my experience it's a matter of which drug suits your personality and circumstances.

>here we see the Roastie in her natural habitat

that's a situation where you have to prove the haters wrong and just go for the speedball and be the dirtiest of all.

I should have specified that I absolutely don't touch Benzos for that reason. They were synthesized by a Jew and that is usually the first sign that they will fuck you up...

who were those dudes whos stream he went on and they egged him on trying to get him all angry and turn on JF?

andy isnt the brightest bulb in the ceiling, but he doesnt deserve being treated like this. Especially not if he's trying to kick a drug habit. What a bunch of cunts if thats what theyre doing.

Attached: 1381270632218.jpg (486x334, 41K)

Never noticed it happen up close in the short-run. Though dry scaley skin can also occur up here due to low humidity hellishly cold winters.

Failure who I heard fried his brain with drugs and is now slow-witted enough to get JF aroused, Metokur the colostomy bag carrying internet shitlord that infiltrates communities to destroy them for amusement, Baked Alaska a retard proud of his double digit IQ.

Attached: 1522130026525m.jpg (1024x348, 76K)

I did notice how Andy had super dark rings around his eyes during the Theism debate.

>smokes weed
I don't think he does

Andy has a meth and Metokur problem. So many fucked people.

youtu.be/68VW6LffgxE
Silly alt right boys, it's all to clear, the Stepfather had played you like a fiddle. His Rome Total War loading screen philosophy is unmatched.

Great counter-argument there meme flagger

STOP THIS COPY PASTA