This really is one of the best mahou shoujo out there. Except not really...

This really is one of the best mahou shoujo out there. Except not really, thanks to the forced romance bullshit with Shaoran. It's just terribly executed on top of being plain unnecessary and brings the show down a lot. Haven't started Clear Card yet but hopefully they do something about that there.

ur dumb and your opinion is shit CCS might be the best anime ever made hands down

also it clearly bothered you that a young boy was getting romantic attention from a girl

Was this something missing from your life and you could not emotionally connect?

>[DeadFish]

It's not as good as Tutu

>likes CCS
>hates Shaoran
How does someone like this exist?

>Didnt read the manga

Do I really have to explain what you did wrong or do you understand now?

I can't tell if this is shitposting or not.
But no, it's not that. I'm watching Mahoujin Guruguru and I like Nike and Kukuri just fine. Shaoran is just a shitty character.

To my understanding, the manga doesn't have Meilin and it happens she's one of the best characters here so there's that.

No one can help your shit taste OP.

>shit taste
Where I come from they call them "standards" but okay.

>standards in anime
You're a fucking idiot stay with your shit taste. You don't have to tell us we already know faggot.

Don't speak for anyone else but you faggot.

>DeadFish
>Not CG or deanzel
Your opinion is ignored.

>having standards is bad, you should always eat the shit presented to you without question
You know, I never said CCS was bad. I don't know why you're so upset.

I didn't know how long it was going to take me to marathon the show so I grabbed the smallest release available and hopped right to it.

>I grabbed the smallest release available
Holy shit, you are cancer.

Yes. How dare I want to watch the whole thing before the new season.

Does it take more time to watch a good encode than a shitty one?

>Expecting anything other than a MC girl having a crush on any sort of boy in any mahou shoujo ever

Really? Is there even a mahou shoujo that doesn't does this?

It takes longer to download, which means it takes longer to start watching it, which means it takes longer to watch overall. After all, despite how fast your connection might be, 28 is still smaller than 66.

>what is sequential downloading
Even if it was 100 gb, it would still take less than a day. How ADD are you?
Fuck off, moron.

>what are numbers
You're getting very upset over a very minor thing. It's not like I'm going to archive this release.

You're watching one of the most well-animated high budget anime productions of all time in a terrible shitty encode. You literally have no defense.

Minky Momo

No shit? I already said I traded quality for speed so I could catch up quickly. Do you think I'm arguing fucking DeadFish is the most superior release ever or something?

It's okay OP, you're only talking with the shitters who like this show so of course everyone's gonna gang up on you. I loved CCS too, but was forced to drop it around ep 30 because I hated the romance so much. Although this is probably a factor for me to be quite desu

Watch mahoutsukai precure for an excellent mahou shoujo with really close FRIENDSHIP and no hetshit ruining everything

pre-precure mahou shoujo was all about the romancu everything else is usually just symbolism for it.

>forced romance
Only forced romance here is you

>hetshit
Tumblr pls

>hetshit
stupid dumb yurifag scum

>mahoutsukai precure
Isn't that one of the bad ones, though?

yuri is the most engaging and endearing form of romance. Males are icky and ruin everything, and mind you I'm a straight male myself.
Good ones:
happiness charge
mahoutsukai
yes
yes 5 gogo
fresh
smile
splash star
suite

The rest range from terrible to mediocre, although precure is an oddly polarizing series and it seems nobody every reaches a consensus on which series are good. Everyone seems to have different opinions, probably because each series has different writers. Just watch all of them and decide for yourself. Even the bad ones are fun to watch kind of.

user, I don't know how to tell you this, but that show was made for little girls. Little girls want boys' attention. CCS wasn't made for sweaty 30 year old men who believe a girl's worth is based on their purity.

Fucking kill yourself tomoyo loved sakura and I'm not sweaty

That doesn't excuse the shitty romance. Princess Tutu was made for kids and Ahiru and Fakir are a wonderful pair.

>Good ones
>Happiness charge
>Maho Girls
>No GoPri

Is this bizzaro Sup Forums

I liked the manga more than the anime honestly. Much more focus on magic rather than the SoL heavy anime.
It being a lot shorter makes it a bit more accessible too.

>quality for speed so I could catch up quickly
It takes like an hour to download the Coalgirls release, less if you take the 720p instead, even less if you aren't on garbage french internet like me. There is no justification you can give.

>SakuraxSyaoran
>60+ episodes of development
>forced
I feel ashamed to answering to the most obvious bait in the history of Sup Forums but it's December so Happy Holidays, OP.

>>having standards is bad
It isn't bad to have standards but you clearly don't but you clearly don't
>I grabbed the smallest release available

Cute image.

see
yurifags think any straight relationship is forced

I love Tomoyo but obnoxious yurifags need to be gassed.

That makes me wonder. What Yurifags think of Yaoi? CCS has a little for everyone.

I want to fuck Sakura.

Stop browsing Sup Forums, Tomoyo.

>yuri is the most engaging and endearing form of romance
No. Normal romance already has problems mostly because japs cant write shit

>It takes like an hour
And the smaller download will take even less. Man, some people get really really worked up over dumb shit.

>60+ episodes of development
wew

Shaoran was basically the same shitty character from the start up until he suddenly developed feelings for Sakura out of the blue, then he became an even worse character going "sakura... etto... sono... omae ga..." and then running away like a lil bitch every episode.
Sakura is in the much the same boat. She regarded Shaoran the exact same way from the time they became friends up until the minute Shaoran told her he loved her, it is only then that Sakura starts seeig Shaoran differently. They try to cover this up by claiming "oh she's dense and shit" but it doesn't cut it.

Now you get to tell me exactly where it was that I said the smallest release is the best, or even good. We can talk about my lack of standards then.

Wong, I thought seiji and Megumi's relationship in hacha was actually really entertaining even if it was mildly poorly written

Shaoran is so cute it bemuses me somebody could dislike him or his romance subplots. What a weird opinion of yours.

You are either a cuck, a female, or a homosexual

>not noticing the subtle changes in their relationship from the beginning
It was neat to see how Syaoran went very slowly changing his opinion on Sakura from seeing her like a bother and a weakling to start recognizing her courage to start an awkward friendship to start actually caring for her.

Slow anime is a lost art. I have worries about the Clear Card Arc if the follow the quick butchered format of modern anime.

>Slow anime is a lost art
But there's one airing this season

>what is sequential downloading
>I don't have an hour to download a 30+ hour series
Fuck off yuri-fag.
>no Heartcatch
>no GoPri
Contrarian faggot, you have terrible taste in anime.

Not only is Mahoutsukai the worst Precure, it represents the absolute nadir of Toei MotW shows in general, along with Kirakira.

I'll take that as a "cuck" then

The 3 of them at the same time.

>cute
Well, I'm not gay so I wouldn't know about that. But yeah I can see my opinion is pretty foreign. I still think the show is really good and all that but Shaoran is the weakest link for me.

There's a bit of a jump from "this person is my equal" to "i wanna fug, babe" and I don't think that was handled well. And that still leaves the issue of Sakura's side of things.

Kill yourself, Sup Forumstard.

O T P
T
P

>yurifag
>Sup Forumstard

Pick one, Sup Forumstards are far too stupid to have patrician tastes like yuri

>muh cucks
No one gives a shit what you think Sup Forumstard.

>here's a bit of a jump from "this person is my equal" to "i wanna fug, babe"
Maybe you skipped episodes? Syaoran was starting to get affected by Sakura's cuteness way before Yue's Final Judgement. As far back as the capture of The Return Card at the Tsukki-Mine temple. Season 3 was only the point when he decided to act on those feeling but he was falling for her for a long time by that point.

>babbys first shoujo

>hating on best boy
The forced part was having Sakura be so dense and rushing her feelings towards the end, also
>i love you, yukito
>you don't actually love me
>oh huh, guess not
Not great. They should have had Sakura be able to realize more of her feelings on her own, it felt like her development was lackluster. Suddenly switching her feelings towards Tomoyo wouldn't have been any better so I don't think the problem was with Shaoran or straight romance so much as Sakura being too static, though Tomoyo deserved better in general.

Dunno about the manga but at least the anime made an effort to show how Sakura gradually grow more confident and reliant on Syaoran. Also showing more joy to have him around. Not as good as Syaoran's development but it's there.

Sakura's attraction to Yukito and subsequent realization about the true nature of her feelings was probably the best part of the manga.
Coming-of-age stories don't get better than that.

Yeah, I still liked it and thought the slow burn was cute, I just wish there had been more from Sakura's side before the ending. It is what it is.
It's been years since I read it so maybe I'm remembering wrong but I thought he had to explain it to her after she confessed, I don't remember her figuring it out on her own.

>le mad yurifag

>hating on best boy
No one's hating on Toya, though.

Even if you're right and the actual problem was trying to force a romance end (hadn't thought of it that way, myself), Shaoran is still a bad character.

>but I thought he had to explain it to her after she confessed
Sort of? He tells Sakura to compare her feelings for him to her feelings for her father. That's what makes her realize she actually loves Yukito as family.

He explained part of it, but she had to realize her true feelings for Syaoran herself. He is her familiar, so part of the idea is that he knows her in ways she may not know herself.

>force a romance
>I've never read a shoujo manga before, but here are my thoughts anyways
Moron.

Syaoran is the only greatly developed character in the main cast, Sakura and Tomoyo were static boring shit. Tasteless Yuricucks are the worst.

Yeah get ready for Clear Card to be fucking terrible, as it's going to be centered around SS romance garbage.

Tomoyo didn't develop much but her feelings were complicated and she was sympathetic. Can't really defend the rest but CLAMP has rarely if ever been very good at character writing. Honestly, Meilin grew more than anyone.
>mfw most developed character was anime only

Not sure why it's a dichotomy between little boys pokin' little girls and lesbians. Personally I think any kind of romance past flirting is a drag on mahou shoujo.

>Shaoran is still a bad character
Please elaborate.

>i haven't actually watched the show
'k

>watches shoujo
>gets mad at hetero romance
Sasuga retards.

>Syaoran is the only greatly developed character in the main cast
Truly. I can still remember how he went from
>boring-ass generic lead MC personality with obnoxious tsundere shit bonus
to
>boring-ass generic lead MC personality with obnoxious tsundere shit bonus and also he wants jap pussy now but won't stop stammering
He's clearly the best character on display here.

See above.

I hope mods ban yurifags from these threads once the show starts. Remember to use the report button when people complain about romance in shoujo anime.

Thank you OP I agree completely that little shit shaoran is why I cant rewatch CCS, fucking hate him so much

And I not a yurifag I just hate shaoran and the shit romance, Id hate it just the same if he had a vagoo

Good, don't watch the new one, or post in the threads anymore.

Nice Tumblr gif.
It really isn't. That's his character in a nutshell. He's either boring or obnoxious and I can't wait until he leaves every time he appears in a non-action scene that doesn't have Meilin in it.
Sakura and Tomoyo may be static characters but they're at least entertaining to watch.

You're pretty mad over people not sucking Shaoran's cock, aren't you? Don't be angry, it just means it's all for you.

Yurifags are the most pathetic and entitled people on Sup Forums.

>It really isn't. That's his character in a nutshell. He's either boring or obnoxious and I can't wait until he leaves every time he appears in a non-action scene that doesn't have Meilin in it
This seems like a very isolated unpopular opinion. To most fans Syaoran is a very well fleshed character. You sound like you have a personal beef with his existence for some reason. Tell me, user. How exactly did Syaoran's presence ruined your enjoyment to the point you weren't even able to stand him on screen?

It can't be helped. Female MC x male tsundere is impossible to enjoy as a straight male. The series was made for little girls after all.