One Piece

Puddingfags are scared Carrot will join. And ruining their 0.01% chance of the frog joining
HAHA HAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EV6E13xODyA
youtu.be/iBxgAmdPQWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Enel

Jeez she is looks perfect at that angle. She is my waifu!

I'm a Puddingfag and a Carrotfag though
youtube.com/watch?v=EV6E13xODyA

What if I want Katakuri to join just so I can see his beautiful mug every week?

Goda delivered. She's in, my friends!

Katakuri should have been the final boss instead of BB.

Also at this point I'd be surprised if the bunny oesn't join.

The moon transformation was another asspull from oda...

reminder that jimbei is the new nakama of the arc, carrot will soon go home and monet will join in wano

Go check every comment section in any site and Puddingfags are hating on carrot and crying.

>anti-SH always bring up the word convenient for the SH
>fail to mention it in regards to the enemies
Damn this shit happens all the time. Should they get classified as edge fags at this point?

Won’t she get back the SH for beating her and taking her master? She wants revenge imo if she lived.

That’s just sad.

You're talking like she defeated anyone important there. It's barely a powerup as now.

what a sweet boy

EL CONEJO BLANCO

>Enel is in Wano
>Rob Lucci is in Wano

I CAN'T WAIT 2 YEARS

who knows, it seemed important for her to make doffy the pirate king though so maybe she'll switch that to luffy somehow

>oda couldn't think of anything surprising so he just goes ssj carrot
HÂCK

Who else is excited for when the other Rookies finally get the Capone treatment?
I want to know more about him.

> Forgetting Gekko Moriah's glorious return as a chad in the fight against Kaido

wtf I love carrot now

Does she even know where wano is located? Is Caesar still in that shark sub? Tbh, she has a beautiful face when smiling.

>Moon power up. Convenient.
>Tamatebako. Convenient.
>Brulee mirror. Convenient.
>Praline singing. Convenient.
>Merienda? Convenient.
God damn you fags never mention how the BM pirates benefited from Brulee's useful DF, that Big Mom caught up to the SH after they used a coup de burst, that the poison rocket launchers didn't explode into poison gas in Big Mom's vicinity, that Luffy had a 10 min time limit, etc... It's all clear to me at this point. These niggers are just anti-SH fags.

His son is cute.

Puddingfag here
Don't want Pudding to join, want Carrot to join because she's SH material.
Would love it if Pudding hangs long enough to meet the rest of the SH crew though.

>big mom being indestructible. Convenient

Do you think we’ll see Vegapunk at the Reverie? Or Green Bull?

Moriah is one year older than Katakuri.

>Pudding won't join
Then kiss goodbye to sapoo.
Pudding joining is your only chance

I just want Bonney and Appoo.
X-Drake was always meh to me.
Seemed generic even though he has depth

Why did oda have to rip off dragonball for this carrot powers? Is oda dying or something?

Oh fuck I can't wait for thin Mama

I want them to make Kidd actually likeable and not just some edgy faget

Who the fuck is thinking pudding will join
Thats so retarded

Is it gonna be a power up or power down?

What's Carrot's powerup actually called? Suron? Sulong? Ceylon?

looking forward to his laughter style
youtu.be/iBxgAmdPQWg

what a good day to be a carrotfag

>frog
What?

Yeah not like they literally said in this chapter that they were finished.
That said it wasn't really an asspull because it was mentioned before.

This. /fit/ Moria glorius return soon

The moon power up thing is old as shit. Never heard of the werewolf?

>Sapoo can only exist if Pudding joins
>she can't just wait for him like Kaya
what?

Probably Ceylon as far as occidentalgo is concerned.

9th and 10th are Jinbei and Carrot. With that, Luffy's original prophecy is complete and the crew is finished in time for the endgame

That's cool and all except you literally need to sail for almost a full day to leave Tottoland's territory. Them leaving directly wouldn't have changed anything. Someone would have told Mama Sanji escaped, she would have jumped on Zeus and that's it. The only thing which would change is that they would have lost a chance to take on Big Mom (which is the only way to escape).

You really din't understand much. And I'm sure i've already explained that to you.

Vegapunk probably not though it's always possible, all admirals will probably be there for security

Underrated.

Pudding won’t join but she’ll set off from WCI chasing Sanji as her rival/secretly her crush.

It's really not, everything about her character arc and the people she admires hints at her freeing herself from her mom's wishes and going her own way. Now whether that involves the SH crew or not is another thing entirely, but she'll leave the BMP at some point for sure.

>Implying Sup Forums reads actual novels
These and various other threads prove Sup Forums's userbase is full of underage and literal retards.

This sucks. Luffy should increase his crew.

>O MY FULL MOO-

Salty HxHfags trying to shift the shit onto One Piece is the most pathetic thing imaginable. The full moon powerup has been foreshadowed since the very beginning of Zou

Also reminder,

1. Luffy
2. Zoro
3. Ussop
4. Sanji
5. Nami (officially joined at the end of Arlong Park)
6. Chopper
7. Robin
8. Franky
9. Brook
10. Jinbe
11. Kakarotto Blanco
12. Kunoichi (male) from Wano

CAP IT FAGS

>"Finally, my chance to shine. It's been ten years since I had a real fight. Bring me in close, guys! I'll ta-"
>"Wait, Chopper, let me do it!"
>"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
>DIOS MIO ES CARROT BLANCO

I already didn't like the concept, but now I hate it even more.

Suron. Ceylon makes no sense and neither does sulong. Why they used those names is beyond me. They're reaching with that translation.

in b4 kidnapped by Blackbeard and third eye activates to read Ponegylphs

>Kunoichi
Waifufags are the worst.

>The full moon powerup has been foreshadowed since the very beginning of Zou

Yes, but people were just expecting ability enhancements or, at the worst, uncontrollable moon rage or some shit.

Not carrot to almost literally go Super Saiyan.

Don't worry, she's not going to be in the crew so Chopper will have plenty of time.

Going by the trend Oda has been going with so far (losing most of her wits to go on a mostly indiscriminate rampage, Zeus and prometheus getting stranded, etc) I'd assume a power down.

>Kunoichi (male)
Oda doesnt do trapshit

Luffy wanted 10 crewmates, does it mean 10 people with him included on 11 in total like football team?

Also why am I getting again after many years the filling that Jinbei will die in this arc...

Luffy loves ninjas so it's definitely possible. Plus I would think they need some expert into space shit so they can go to the moon. Bring on the kunoichi. I want another crewmember. I'll also accept Bonney.

If that happened you would just complain that it's too similar to Chopper.

I want both Jinbei and Carrot to join.

If Luffy straight up wins that'd be pretty disappointing. At best he should tie or legitimately knock Aniki down, then realize he has a crew to save since Aniki is trapped in the mirror world until Brulee is freed.
Also seeing Big Mom getting weaker from being in her berserker mode is interesting, but I hope she instantly plumps back up 100% the moment she gets the cake.

Zou already had quite a few DBZ references so it's not that surprising.

>Oda doesnt do trapshit

>but people were just expecting ability enhancements not Carot getting ability enhancements
Are you fucking stupid? All Carrot did was one-up Mink abilities the floating thing, the electro everything

Ladies have been killing it this arc. It’s nice.

Kind of strange how both Brulee and Katakuri are like "You know you can just escape right?". Like they don't understand why Luffy is still hanging around when he has had ample chances and reason to run, even Kata telling him it wouldn't be shameful if he had run.

You have Raizou for that. No need to add another fapbait character. You need to masturbate and cum before making posts like that.

It uses the kanji for Lion, and the Ceylon Lion is an actual extinct species. What the fuck would it be Suron for?

>People din't expect the Goku based character to go super sayian during a full moon.
Everyone with half a brain knew. Do you even know the myths of the "werewolf"? The transformation is always radical.

Are we in Wano yet?

>Oda doesnt do trapshit

>All Carrot did was one-up Mink abilities

She fucking flew

>Ceylon
>Su Long

Which is the more accurate translation? What do you think ViZ will go with?

Why would it be su long?

Good luck finding them with all the snails disabled and their clear head-start.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

>wanting MORE trapshit

Fuck off. Impel Down/Okama Island and Dellinger are enough

That’s something she’s always been able to do

Oda's been using some symbolism from Ceylon with the minks so that's the more likely option right now.

I dunno, that was Mangastream's translation.

I don't know what it means but I don't know what the fuck a 'Ceylon' is either

>people somehow were confused by his gender even if he has a fucking luffy's face

If it was Ceylon it would've been written as seiron in Japanese, not suron

It's an extinct species of lion. The Kanji read as moon lion.

Fuck off. What are you? Gay?

Thats clearly a very ugly boy tho

>Float--> Fly
Yes, what part of one-up didn't you understand?

Oh my fucking god this is so stupid.

>Like they don't understand why Luffy is still hanging around when he has had ample chances and reason to run, even Kata telling him it wouldn't be shameful if he had run
There's nothing weird about not understanding it, it's Luffy who's weird for risking his life just for the sake of getting stronger. Pirates usually only act out of self interest, getting stronger is just a side effect, not the objective.

>Jumping off a blade mid-swing is the same as floating

Ceylon is actually spelled Seiron in japanese. So no it's not the Ceylon otherwise Oda, being Japanese, would have used Seiron, not Suuron. It's fiction btw. Why the fuck can't it be Suuron like it was written?

Why?

Yeah by the time she does find them she would have already started craving for her stupid cake and fly back to eat that shit.

There’s no sound effect or movement lines to imply collision. You’re reading the panel wrong.

I'm telling you to stop thinking with your dick. Nine times out of ten after someone ejaculates, they stop having thoughts about women. You obviously want more females on the crew so you can fap to them, while still being in a state where you haven't gotten it out your system. Carrot is fine, that female ninja and Bonney serve no purpose at all, moreso with the latter.

Short version: Masturbate before you make a post.