Watamote chapter 126 is out now. >>165573852

Watamote chapter 126 is out now. Thanks for world 3.

I can't wait for Tomoko to introduce her new group of friends to her mom.

>new uchifaces
nice...

Nice Fan art.

why the fuck is komishit there?

DELET KOMISOMETHING

Kotomi ruins it.

So is this turning into a yuri harem or what?

Why is Komishit so shit?

A YURI HAREM BATTLE

>Watamote is now a normie manga

It's trash

Retard

Where am I wrong, idiot?

Is a yuri manga

Retard

No it isn't.

Retard

normie?

She has LOLRANDUMB friends now. She is no better than your average tumblr user.

Retard

Komisomething is not a friend of theirs.

The true face of despair.

Also guys, stop hooking on so much easy bait, have some fucking dignity.

I am literally going to marry Yoshida.

Wew, these thread have certainly dropped in quality over the past few releases.

It can't be helped.

komi a shit

Too popular now, and people can't fucking ignore the retards for some reason.

Komishit needs to fuck off.

No, fuck off

Among these seven people, who is best with Tomoko?

Either Yuri or Nemo, we will see.

Nemo definitely.

Why is this shit turning into a yuri harem? Also why aren't we getting more Yoshida, this is the long awaited disney land chapters for fuck's sake.
And lastly, Komisomething haters needs to fuck off back to facebook or reddit or whatever the fuck they came from.

who's that just right of tomoko?

The Raw release and next threads were comfy. I don't know what's going on in this one. Perhaps we should let it die and wait a bit before making a new one so that there can be fresh discussion about the recent developments.

I hate how Tomoko actually has friends now AND she's comfortable talking to them.
I can't relate to this anymore.

Agreed. And she has good grades and a shit personality and still she has friends. Fuck Tomoko.

Probably Nemo but the reading her mind thing might scare Tomoko

>this fictional character achieved more than me in the 6 years of publication
>fuck her
Uh huh. Pussy.

delete komisomething

yuri. she's mellow

I would say Yuri is most comfortable with her.

Yuri

Some posters are as bad as the hamster posters.

I thought she had average grades.

American NEETS and third world ESL's are awake this time around.

Her PE grade should be A+ since she's actually a good athlete (to show off to the sports clubs members anyways)

OBSESSED

She's only good at running. She's shit at everything else due to her thin frail frame and bad spatial recognition.

I Love you...!!

>all this komi bullying
She is a friend.

KOMISOMETHING A CUTE! Watamote was literally at its peak when komisomething appeared, especially chapter 91

I've read lots of manga where you can see the art evolve over the time.

Wish I could say the same about this

i don't get the big deal. it isn't berserk but it isn't shit either

Are you blind? Compared to the pre-kyoto chapters, the characters have better and more consistent body proportion, and the lines are more pleasant to the eyes.

I could totally see this happening.

the art was objectively bad before.
it's way better right now.

Does it need to?

I've seen futaba posting comparing before and after art. The difference is noticable.

Its gotten better in the sense that its way less janky, and what remaining jankiness could be called style now.

No you haven't you fucking liar.

maybe you should take the hint and grow out from calling people with social skills "normies" and become a mature adult person yourself

berserk's art went to shit though, at least watamote art isn't getting any worse

Reminder that Yuri has been nothing but kind and open with Tomoko, and she has every right to be angry.

Which one of them is the killer?

Far right

Those are just normal activities among new friends. Yuri wasn't aggressive and intimate enough in her approach.

The art's always been shit, now it's gotten to the point where it's just bad.

Maybe in five more years it'll be decent

>yuri's inferiority complex is giving her paranoia that she's just a third wheel
The most relatable feel, why is everyone calling her crazy

Me too. The most laughable story is ch 91.

I think she's also peeved by Tomoko's

>Nah she's just always like that

Which is frankly insulting considering how Yuri has been a good friend who has gotten her to be more social ever since the field trip.

Why are their skirts transparent? I swear the artist must be a lesbo or something.

Good to see people who also apreciate glasses. Have you read the spin-off?

To frequently see these kind of posts on Sup Forums proves that Watamote is a miracle.

Earlier in the manga, probably Komi, Kuro or Nemo by reason of autistic rage at normies.
Now it could be Yuri or Ucchi (jealousy fit).
Yoshida could kill someone that said that Donald Duck is better than Mickey.

Yuri is truly /ourgirl/. I hope she becomes Tomoko's best friend.

Manga's been pretty good but all these yurifags are ruininig it

>hating girl on girl action
>not a fag

Everyone on this thread sans me is a retarded loser. We friends now?

This page right here gives me hope for a Tomoki/Yuri ship. It's more surprising to Tomoki that he finds a friend of his sister's that's not weird rather than the other way around.

>3 girls into tomoko
now this is became garbage yurishit, emoji should be the only one for comedy relief

>gives me hope for a Tomoki/Yuri ship
Say what you want, but it'll never go anywhere just like yoshida/tomoki ship. Maybe Yuri will become a tool for more Komishit insanity in the future, but no more than that.

Talk about clutching at straws. Even the yurifags have more concrete stuff to go on.

School trip ruined it.

>complaining about yuri in a manga that has been yuri since day 1
Are you dumb or just retarded?

>be Yuri
>be a loner with only one friend
>one friend joins another group for the school trip
>all alone now in the loner group
>get along surprisingly with the loners in the group
>feels kinda good, having a group of friends who can relate to each other, it's like we have something special between us
>secretly hope to god our group stays together
>wish granted, we're all in the same class
>another field trip, really excited
>probably the last one we'll ever have, but at least the OG group is together again
>two popular girls just butt into the group in for seemingly no reason whatsoever
>acting all chummy with Tomoko, the person I'm most interested in getting closer with
>one of the popular girls gets so close with tomoko that they form a nickname-nickname relationship within a few hours
>realise that tomoko has never, ever, called you by your family name let alone your given name
>calls you 'hey' instead
>all those experiences we shared the past year and I'm still not worthy of being called by my name
>maybe we're not as close as i thought
>nothing has changed and I still don't have any friends.

Being Yuri is suffering.

>kind and open with Tomoko
Man I was so focused on understand Yuri behavior in those last chapter that I forgotten how she was, since the school trip, the glue for the whole group, she never miss an occasion to invite someone in many group activity. Now I understand her grudge a lot better. I hope she dont get discarded by the others. It's also sad to think she could easily solve her problem just talking with Tomoko, but considering her character she will never do it, and even if she do it, Tomoko will misunderstood the whole thing 110% guarante. Maybe she could fix the situation using her passive aggressive methods like at the end of this chapter.

Also I hope to see more Pineapple-chan

So Kuro still hasnt called Yuri out by name? No wonder she's pissed if she thinks Nemo and her are becoming faster friends, I mean, she's overreacting since she should know by now Kuroki is an idiot but I can sorta get it.

She also probably has no idea Nemo is basically forcing herself on Kuroki a bit, not that I think Kuroki minds THAT much, but if Yuri could do the same then she'd be in the same position since Kuro would obviously just go along with Yuri's whims too.

I don't think Tomoko minds at all. She thinks Nemo is weird, but when she doesn't like someone, she starts to think some variation of "Why is this bitch talking to me?"

It's like seeing Chihiro get drawn better and better as she became more relevant in TWGOK

So is your opinion faggot

She didn't hear any of their conversation though?

The only one that's into her is ucchi. Why do you fag insist on Yuri when it's just friendship?

>Check out the last two threads, that one guy going full retard to shitpost
Do we have our own dedicated shitposter now? Watamote is moving up in the world.

Great chapter

So was Yuri a loner before she met Tomoko?

They can't handle the Uch

Yuri was Tomoko-lite except her one friend was in the same school as her

I guess it's understandable then that she's a bit jealous to see her friend getting "hit on" by other girls.
Wouldn't be surprised if she's not angry by actually kind of sad over Tomoko socializing with Nemo and the others.

reminder that ponytail tomo is a miracle of the universe