Dragon Ball Super

They have to fill 19 minutes of screentime in an episode

How will they write Vegeta vs jiren not being a one shot and create fake tension?

SSB/KKx20 Goku vs Jiren lasted about 1.5 minutes of actual screentime in episode 109

He won't get UI but is a higher evolution of ssb impossible?

P.S Yes I know vegeta will lose to jiren

kaioken is so retarded it made vegeta completely useless
even if the headcanon some people believe was right and vegeta was a little bit stronger than goku in blue only still kaioken would put goku in a completely different league

i have no idea what they could come up with that increase vegeta's power by ten fold

>ATA ATA ATA
>Jiren is unfazed
>Vegeta starts flailing around
>Doesn't work
>Spams ki blasts
>they don't hit
>Jiren BTFOs out of Vegeta but Vegeta survives and is still in the ToP
>begrudgingly fuse with Goku after being reminded that his newborn daughter will die if he doesn't
>Vegetto vs Jiren
>Even fight because Vegetto carries Goku's fatigue and Vegeta's injuries
>Right as Vegetto is about to win he defuses (laughs)
>Goku asspulls UI again and beats the weakened Jiren

They will have give Vegeta a new ability

Since when were you under the impression that Vegeta was useful before Kaioken?

Poor Vegeta.

>Vegeta ever getting the "tori handjob"
I dont know man.

Jiren's power has something to do with his eyes so a Solar Flare would fuck his shit up

in rof they were at least close in power

He got super Saiyan blue. But either way it's only way to make the fight interesting. Who wants to watch jiren one shot Vegeta?

He still jobbed to Frieza. Being powerful means nothing if you keep losing

>jiren just doesn't go HAM for plot reasons
>vegeta does his darndest to get UI
>instead just fights in a baffling way, catches jiren off guard
>ayy lmao
>oh well at least he tried

>i have no idea what they could come up with that increase vegeta's power by ten fold
He suddenly grows back his tail and becomes a blue monkey

yes but goku fucked up there too and based by the images of their training they were close to each other in power

kaioken simply made goku unreachable

You mean like how Goku jobbed to a ray gun?

The theme with him has been increasing the level of seriousness in which he's taking the events and how it's hitting him. Gohan's power will increase more and more based off his situation and mental state. As it's been progressing, he's maturing and sharpening his skills. This is why he wanted Goku to go all out against him before the ToP, so that he can push his strength even further.
Yes he might have been serious from the start, but the intensity is increasing. I think he will unlock UI. What really makes me think this are a few things, wanting to find a non-saiyan route power up, the unconscious punch against Goku, and the 2nd half of the Namekian fight. When Saonel regenerated his arms, Gohan instinctively and instantly attacked him.
If we look at UI and Gohan's history, it makes perfect sense for him achieve full UI. Fighting has always been about survival for Gohan. He wasn't raised like Goku with Martial Arts as a sport. Someone who loves a video game like Goku loves Fighting, wouldn't want their game on Auto-Pilot, which is why Goku is having trouble attacking in UI. He loves the fight too much. With everything on the line and his back against the wall, I believe Gohan will become overwhelmed with emotion and snap, triggering his UI.
This doesn't mean i think he is going to 1v1 beat Jiren. I don't think he'll have the physical power to do so even with UI, so he'll receive help from either Vegeta, Frieza, or Goku, while two of them Keep Toppo and Dyspo occupied.

Goku actually beat Frieza when he fought. Vegeta had the upper handduring his fight but was killed when Frieza destroyed the earth.

Final fight will be Goku/Frieza/Gohan VS Jiren/Toppo/Dyspo. Goku and Jiren eliminate each other at the same time, Gohan and Frieza win their fights, and then Gohan has to fight Frieza to see who gets the SDB wish. Gohan needs to beat Frieza for all the shit he has pulled on him, and him being the winner would be awesome. He's the team leader, has been shown to feel remorse over the eliminated universes, was tortured by Frieza during RoF, got a nice exchange with Frieza when they pretended to fight hinting at the two of them interacting again, Gohan winning would completely redeem him and makes perfect sense. Gonna suck if it doesn't happen, but seeing at all the wasted potential in the tournament it wouldn't surprise me if the final is just Goku vs Jiren

>Goku actually beat Frieza when he fought.
Still jobbed to a ray gun

No one wants that the really happen since it would be a waste in general. All i'm saying is on point with what they might do since its happened before in almost every arc Vegeta was in.

They were totally equal in ssb until episode 63 when vegeta became stronger in blue via htc training. Then in episode 66, goku asspulls power out of nowhere that does what vegeta and trunks did combined

I can see two different course of action:

1. The new form route. Vegeta gets absolutely BTFO after showing off some cool moves and maybe tripping Joren up enough to get like one hit in. He almost loses, but manages to rage/pride/desire to protect his family enough to asspull either Blue 2/3, or like... Purple I guess. This let's him do some more damage and keep up with Jiren, but but eventully he tires out and gets knocked back. Probably not eliminated though

2. The Ultra Instinct route. Same shit as the last time, but instead he litterally just gets knocked out of Blue when Jiren gets annoyed at getting hit once. Overcome with absolute rage and a shattered pride, Vegeta charges at Jiren in base. He doesn't care anymore, he just wants to win. He wants to surpass Goku. Eventully, his mind goes blank, he stops thinking about the attacks, his mind only fixated on his primal need to win. This unlocks attacking Ultra Instinct. He manages to actully really hurt Jiren a fair bit, but due to his state of mind and him not having UI dodge hax, Jiren eventully BTFOs him. He probably isn't eliminated though

Vegeta is going to get at least 1 big win before going out. He hasn't gotten one yet, so he's still safe.

*Jiren

Is Takahashi /ourguy/?

Soon

Yes, he will herald the Prince's big win

Wonderful.

Jiren will be the final solution for the monkey problem.

aren't you tried of being BTFO'd Cellfag?

this

>FighterZ won't have Super characters!! F-fuck off superbabies!!
>SSB Goku and Vegeta don't c-count! Thet are from a Z movie!!
>Hit and Black confirmed

Pffthahahaha

>Tourney ends
>Goku wishes everyone back,He invites u6 saiyans over to u7 for training
>While training kale uses berserker form
>Goku likes that form and wonders if there's someone like that in u7, He summons shenron and asks if there's another saiyan like kale
>There is but he's been MIA for years
>Goku and co. search across the universe for him.
>Narrows it down to a deserted planet
>Planet is ravaged, no life once so ever
>Except one very faint power level Goku detects
>it's hard to pinpoint the exact location
>Everyone splits up
>after flying around for hours kale and caulifla arrive to a snowy tundra
>Caulifla senses the faint power level nearby
>It's coming from a cave
>As they enter it gets stronger
>They discover broly encased in ice
>Caulifla gets cocky and calls dibs on training with broly after waking him
>Kale gets jealous and starts yelling at her sister
>She stops to see a look of terror on her sisters face
>Broly's face starts twitching as his eyes open, "He's looking right at you kale!"
>His power level starts rising at an alarming rate
>Before either of them react the wall of ice explodes >Broly is towering over both of the girls
>"Who are you?"
>"I-Im caulifla a-and this is m-my sister kale"
>"I wasn't asking you" broly glances over at kale
>"M-me?" Kale is now terrified.
>Broly let's out a loud battle cry
>the planet begins to shake
>kale and caulifla dart out of the cave
>As they exit, the mountain range on top of the cave begins to collapse
>The mountains explode in a green blast
>Broly emerges from the rubble
>"S-sis! H-he looks just like you, Except bigger!"
>Broly rockets towards both sisters as they're frozen in terror
>He clotheslines caulifla sending her flying into the ground
>"CAULIFLAAAA!!!"
>Broly glances over at kale, he grins at her menacingly
>"You're going to be my first victim!"
>The legendary super saiyan of u7 has now awoken and kale must hold him off until the others arrive

Make it happen toei

Vegeta confirmed to job tomorrow?

nice strawman faggot

t. Zfag

>te] [Auto] 1 new post
not a z fag. i like both shows. you guys are just as bad as the dee bee zee fandom. Fuck off and let people enjoy what they want.

subbies vs dubbies are also cancerous faggots who should kill themselves

Is Frieza gonna do anything at all? He just acted unreasonably smug and said some shit about "MUH PLAN".

Sorry but db and dbz are pure shit and only nostalgiatard fanboys could possibly defend them. Zamasu and Hit are the greatest characters toriyama has conceived thus far and it isn't even a contest

Vegeta has always been able to momentarily reach insane power levels through sheer rage. The question is what in the tournament could possible spark another "My Bulma" moment? The only thing I could see working is him being so frustrated with Goku's ascension and being second best that it triggers a completely different transformation apart from Ultra Instinct. I think they're going to keep UI a Goku thing and give Vegeta his own Rage Mode.

i know you are being sarcastic but serious the amount of shit people get for liking the previous iteration or super is absurd. live and let live

He doesn't get his episode for about another 3 weeks.
What I don't get is what makes them think he'll fight Jiren and not just Toppo or Dyspo

Reminder Gohan leads the pack

Bait

Reminder that Cell was literally voted 8th most popular character in his own arc, even below the likes of Satan.

O-otosan,Bejita-San, I won't job I swear.

3 seconds later

goku already jobbed twice this tournament

satan is based so this doesn't mean much

Actually its 13 minutes remaining for the ToP to end.

>>
He beat the shit out of Goku Black

a full episode of dbs runs 19 minutes. i didn't say 19 minutes left in ToP

Based mods

Does anyone doubt that /ourprince/ will get Attack Instinct?

They're all going in different directions.

Goku will keep pursuing UI.
Vegeta will get the next level of Super Saiyan out of anger and jealousy. Maybe Kale's "totally not Broly" form.
Gohan will keep being useless but focus on his Mystic shit.

Glad we are going to see why Gohan was named U7 Captain by Goku, a good chance to keep developing Gohan.

Another preview thumbnail

Why does freiza have a oujo sama laugh?

He sure will.
Taking on main antagonists after declaring his power has always gone well for him,after all...oh...it hasn't...

vegeta can't Kale form cause it's a mutation

he's gay

He should really stop pointing at himself.

>brainlets STILL believe that the tournament will go on as planned

You guys are retarded aren't you? Guarantee it'll get interrupted by the next bad guy in the last 5 minutes

it fits him

Caulifla is love
Caulifla is life
Caulifla a cute
A CUTE
I LOVE CAULIFLA SO FUCKING MUCH
I'M GOING TO MARRY CAULIFLA
I want to hold hands with her and have consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

>goku clothes all fucked up
>vegeta and gohan look pristine
yeh they gotta do some REAL job to compensate.

jiren isn't that big

Anyone else hyped for the Cabba arc next year?

Gohan's Blanco form is confirmed

>/ourguy/ apparently gets eliminated next episode

Why even live bros

>Vegeta point to himself with the right hand
>gets completely trashed
>Vegeta points to himself with the left hand
>escaped from Toppo and is just fine right now
Maybe Vegeta will learn what hand to use from now on.

>How will they write Vegeta vs jiren not being a one shot and create fake tension?
Jiren will mock Vegeta's saiyan pride and this will cause Vegeta to go apeshit.

Nice that Kefla has a keychain.

At this point it's obvious he's the one who gets the wish. Why else would they bring him back?

>more saiyanshit

no thanks, they ruined dragon ball

I'm sure it'll be better than this dogshit arc, at least.

So he can job

If the Universes are revived, next arc better be U6 Adventures with Vegeta getting the main focus, and that would mean Cabba being more relevant than the Saiyan Girls.

Everyone has one of those. Even the CARDASS OCs

Does anyone have the "training trips" image?

pepsiman will activate his aerial mode and return for the next episode, remember that the preview said U3 has most of their fighters still in the arena

Yamcha arc has higher chance than anything about u6 in the next arc.

>normie tfsfags believe this
yamcha is a non characters on the same level as turtle

The thing is that Vegeta is a fan favourite and he has been massivly lacking in this tournament. As stated, the gap between Goku and Vegeta, even without UI is insane. So unless they ass-pull something like SSJ2/Blue, I see no way how the fight is going to be anything but Vegeta being Jiren's Punchingball. With SSB/Kaioken being canon, there shouldn't be any reason as to why one couldn't achieve greater power by simply ascending to the next ssj level as hard as it might be. I refuse to believe that the strain caused by 20x kaoken is somehow less of a deal that simply turning ssj2/blue.

It would give Vegeta at least something up until he learns UI. What makes me hope is that they bring back Yuya Takahash to work on vegetas episode. Doubt they waste that opportunity.

>the /dbs/ mod is a cellfag that deleted the last thread right after he got the last word in

What a timeline

>normie tfsfags believe this

I dont watch that, I am portuguese.

Outing your whole country as yamchafags
why you do this Joao?

>deleted the last thread right
This ain't Sup Forums nibba

fuck gohan

>purple
You mean twilight.

Everyone here is a gokufag, other characters kinda dont exist.

>He won't get UI but
He will get it. There is nothing else. Don't expect a new SS transformation. It's over. They even have Shida and Takahashi. The staff is too good for it to be just Vegeta getting humiliated.

They'll animate him jobbing beautifully from many angles and perspectives

He's baiting, we'll probably get u6 back but no arc surrounding them so in a way he's kind of right. U6 saiyans will probably just be jobbing on the sidelines cause "muh goku it the strongest xddd" and just pop in from time to time. It's better than not having them at all desu.

>this tournament will end in 13 minutes

Do they like hit?

The jobbing show needs to be top tier.