Why is race mixing most prevelant with women who post gym selfies?

Attached: IMG_1306.jpg (740x1142, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

swp.de/blaulicht/ulm-neu-ulm/mutter-hat-ihr-kind-in-der-badewanne-ertraenkt-21316583.html
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4614-1623-4_9
archive.is/vx7f1
archive.is/1zdiR
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19422626
nber.org/papers/w14192
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1095-8312.2008.01110.x/abstract
archive.is/97g7m
libraryofhate.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: IMG_1305.jpg (750x1291, 236K)

Takes a strong women to stand up to racism and mysogyny and their prize is the sweet sweet BBC

Attached: 29F6E46C-7BA3-4563-BEE4-AF39DCA5BF61.jpg (665x977, 427K)

is she actually proud of herself? Or did she just realize that her face is so fucked up the best way to advance her offspring is to mate with a monkey

Idk almost want to say just a bad picture, she looks like she could be pretty cute if she weren’t sweaty and in gym clothes

Wow...the quality of the white genes going into the black gene pool. Nothing of value was lost

Becauae there are a shitload of niggers and shitskins in the gym

apparently shes arab or something

today I will remind them

Attached: 1521566061763m.jpg (1024x694, 95K)

>that nose
>white

I know you don't want to hear this. But niggers go to the gym. They aren't born with a six pack and biceps. They lift. Because it's free to do it and they have nothing but time. By the time they get addicted to the lifting, they also husseling money so now they can afford a gym to be stylish and show off to the other niggers that they got a "club". that is when they run into these small white women that are trying to look good for their man that buys their membership.

>White wimmenz go to gym cuz self-esteem roastie
>Niggers go to gym because food stamps and welfare
>Niggers hit on wyte wimmez all day
>huwite wimmenz finally say "fuck it" and actually fuck one
The problem is whenever I go to the gym there are ebbs/flows of when white men go vs black men. White men go to the gym at 5-5:30 am, ignore the roastie or two that MIGHT be there, and do their workout/go to work afterwards.

Niggers go to the gym in the afternoon/evening WHEN WOMEN GO TO THE GYM. Women do NOT go to the gym in the early AM. Those that do are over 50, usually. Women have no discipline, just motivation. Their motivation lies in getting hit on in the afternoon by apes.

Don't believe me? Test this shit out at a 24-hour gym, or one that opens at 4:30am. Women don't go to the gym until noon in military towns (most of them don't have an actual job, and this is where they get picked up) or until the afternoon when their 8:00am-2:30pm shift is over.

This board is too hateful of people who have different values and opinions. Have you ever once considered you don't own people and control their lives? How does anyone race mixing cause you and problems? It really comes off as the fox and the grapes.

nobody wants your sour grapes, nigger loving whore

Attached: Burn+the+coal+pay+the+toll_bc3648_6371440.jpg (1200x903, 199K)

NO... The Question is WHY IS RACE MIXING SO PREVELANT WITH WHITE WOMEN?

Answers
>Jewish Cultural Marxism

> White Males Not being Strong/Male Leader types - instead being weak NEETs

> Jewish Media manipulating minds and perception.

Those are a few of the main reasons.

This, too.

Attached: thumbs up.gif (227x136, 1.03M)

Maybe you can answer this question since no one here has been able to. If these women who date and marry interracially are worthless as you believe why are you mad? Shouldn't you not give a damn?

They go outside, it's hard to race mix if you never socialize, cause eventually your grandma will get home with a nice jewish boy.

>She has no husband or children of her own
This is hilarity.

Attached: dKhP5Xj.jpg (1131x652, 399K)

I see these bitches on tinder all the time. I can't help but laugh because they're trying to get premarital sex again that got them knocked up in the first place.

And does she not realize that no guy wants Jamal deciding to show up unannounced around his own kids?

Thankfully, this is a containment board for such people. As long as their vile ideas stay put and aren't adopted by the majority they'll never own people and control their lives.

Their idea of race mixing causing problem stems from fear of getting outbred and losing potential mating partners. They are genuinely afraid of "white genocide" and becoming a minority.

swp.de/blaulicht/ulm-neu-ulm/mutter-hat-ihr-kind-in-der-badewanne-ertraenkt-21316583.html
It says nothing about the race of the kid, though.

They know that BLACK men have higher test, which means that if they reproduce with one their offsprings will become even better atheletes/gym-goers

do you expect them to write kid'd race?

Is it worth for a half hour or so fucking some big dick for a lifetime of shame,ridicule and single motherhood? I still don't get why women get themselves in this position.

Attached: roasties.jpg (1600x912, 355K)

>How does anyone race mixing cause you and problems?

Attached: 1513832336331.png (756x768, 131K)

A virgin I see... The journey has just begun blue pilled beta... stick around a while and we will show how back it truly is.

What is cultural marxism?

>This board is too hateful of people who have different values and opinions
Why are you here? Does seeing the reasoning behind people treating you the way they do because you decided to be a multiculturalist yourself hit a little too hard?

Are you surprised that your "rebellion" against the very genetics you possess, in a world where you didn't have to get raped by consequence of war, and instead chose to give up 10s of thousands of years of evolutionary progress because you have a fetish, cost you social equity with those that share the same genetics with you?

Actions have consequences, sweetie. The shortsightedness of these whores is evident by pic related being one of the highest reasons that intermixing of the different sub-species should be strongly discouraged.

Attached: Cant Find A Match.png (726x897, 469K)

Attached: Cant find a match 2.png (819x800, 475K)

here is the data as to why miscegenation is bad

>90% of White women who have kids with black men are unemployed or earn less than 10K a year.

>Interracial people cannot receive organ donations.
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html

>Interracial couples devote less time to maintaining their household than same race couples.
link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4614-1623-4_9

>Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink.
archive.is/vx7f1

>Interracial marriages have a 23.5% chance of divorce, compared to 13% for same-race couples.
archive.is/1zdiR

>Bias against miscegenation is likely biological in origin.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19422626

>Black-White children are more likely than both Black and Whites to make poor decisions.
nber.org/papers/w14192

>90% of women who have a child with a Black man never marry the father.

>98% of White women who have children with Black men are not financially supported by the father.

>97% of Black fathers who have children with White women are not active in their children’s lives.

>Race-mixers may give less parental support to their children because of greater genetic distance.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1095-8312.2008.01110.x/abstract

>97% of interracial (Black man, White women) children are born out of wedlock.

>White-Black couples have more partner violence than White couples and as much violence as Black couples.
archive.is/97g7m

Newfags, if this info is new to you please see the following database:
libraryofhate.com/

Attached: miscegenation.jpg (1280x854, 281K)

OK. Even if that is 100% factual what do you propose to do about it?

She has a shovel face, paired with a Jew nose. Why the fuck would I care?
>Jews
>Are
>Not
>White

nothing just bring facts and data and people can make their own decisions from it

Attached: Plato.png (800x600, 513K)

doesn't matter the race

she had a kid

fucking gross.....eww

kill all non-whites (except japan and maybe worst Korea)

Yeah but it is still probably bullshit, if you read the aticle they tell you the father took care of the kid and visited him frequently, the custody was shared. It is most likely that the kid was white and an user just made it up.

really not far from the truth of quite a few women i've known

Whyyy popeye!

Attached: 1522161693004.jpg (740x1142, 175K)

>Why is race mixing most prevelant with women who post gy

because gym people are scum

t. house/fit/

Is that true for people who are multi-ethnic, but to similar-ish ethnic groups. i.e intraracial ethnic groups?

and how many of those latinos pick and carry thousands of pounds of fruit a day for wages you can't even live on?

Half of my gym is overpumped tall blacks and slim "defined" soyboys. Guess where you find the white educated petite yoga in the gym.
One guy literally looked like a shred pirate from Cuba. His Tinder was like an alarm bell for hours.