Net-juu no susume

Now that this shit is over. What's the verdict?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/e/1512242205505.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=k2NMrdcEHvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only worth it for Lily.

Started off well.

Then She cut her hair.

Increased levels of depression due to >>no cute neet gf ;_;

the more I look at this the worse it gets.

>cutting hair
automatically garbage

hand holding holy shit

Caused another unironic wave of Cake fandom.I am all for it.

Jesus fuck almighty.

THEY FINALLY DID IT

THIS IS THE R18+ ACTION I WAS WAITING FOR

10/10 SERIES

Watching japs begin a relationship is like watching pandas breed.

Un-bearable?

dammit Carlos

jesus fucking christ i cant believe i sat through 10 episodes of this garbage

there goes another 5 hours of my life dedicated to a shit story with even shittier characters

Is this the state of anime, this mindless trash, stretching out a storyline with pointless conflicts just because you can sum up your entire plot in one sentence?

"Career woman with no social skills meets young man on video game, they fuck"

fuck this shitty anime and fuck anyone who liked it, I wouldve much rather spent five hours of my time chewing tree bark, maybe then I'd get actual substance

That, and so slow and innefective you are swearing they are just trying to kill themselves to spite the people who would love for them to exist.

Could say its quite ursine.

They should censor this nasty shit

Dropped after she cut her hair, is it worth finishing?

Not really

morimori for girl of the year

What else were you expecting?

>didn't end on a kiss
IT'S SHIT

i want to do things to a morimori

This desu

morimori's VA is so good

Sup Forums guild when?
I want to try an MMO with friends

A O T Y
O
T
Y

how much spaghetti could one episode possibly have? I think this answered that question

Im sad we didnt get to see Morimori-chan getting raped

>he doesn't know

>no kiss
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS A KYOANI SHOW WHAT IS THIS BLUE BALLS BULLSHITq

at least kyoani probably wouldn't have a haircut scene

ANIME OF THE SEASON
It's a bit predictable and relies a lot on COINCIDENCES, but it's really cute and sweet and pure and it makes my heart feel warm and fluffy.

MORI-MORI AND SAKURAI-CHAN ARE CUTE! CUTE!
They're both such massive dorks and so awkward and I love it. It's a shame we've never seen them kiss but their relationship is SO CUTE! Also Koiwai is the ABSOLUTE GREATEST wingman! NTRfags BTFO!

I love this show! It makes me so happy I'm actually tearing up a little.

>I wouldve much rather spent five hours of my time chewing tree bark, maybe then I'd get actual substance
Tree bark would be as bitter and surface level as you as well so by all means do that instead

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THIS SHOW

the "sexual tension is really high but its interrumped by some trivial bullshit so it ends in nothing" trope being repeated 92012394818 times every chapter killed it for me

7/10 at best, mostly because of the first half

/thread

It was great! The best part was when she cut her disgusting scraggly hair and became cute.

I couldn't imagine someone being this wrong before this post. Go outside, you bitter twat.

>NTRfags almost made me drop this at the beginning of the season

Thank god I didn't listen to you fucks

I'm glad they held hands but I would've liked a kissu.

It's not over, though
Maybe it will be in the OVA. If fucking Nyaruko-san got the kiss in an OVA, then this has a chance

It was fucking great from start to finish. I love these two dorks so much.
Ignore the retarded KISSfags and the Sup Forumsermin, they're almost as bad as the NTR edgelords.

ps I want to fuck Lily in her bum!

Why would anyone want to date a woman in her 39s?

Sup Forums in general is fucking awful at games, don't bother.

Because I like to date women younger than me.

The show was amazing but it IS a bit disappointing...
I know that Mori and Sakurai eventually hook up, I mean, they are dating. But why can't we get a fucking kiss? a confession?

And now that she showed confidence once again, what is she going to do with that? stay neet? get another job and give it another chance? have kids?

Morioka's development was great but it was all thanks to Sakurai, he saved her. We needed an episode that ended with her meeting Sakurai after work or something like that.

I don't know anymore... Is there a romance anime that gives us what we want, ACTUAL CLOSURE?

>Watching japs begin a relationship is like watching pandas breed.
This summarizes my opinion of this beautiful, socially klutzy pair. MoriMori-chan and Sakurai-san having sex must be the most awkwardly adorable thing in the universe!

Sup Forums had a guild in tera called touch fluffy tail, it was cancerous as fuck

Sakurai is filthy rich, so probably the perfect housewife, I'd guess?
But he better pick up the fucking pace if he wants to have children, she ain't getting any younger.

>thinking this show is targeted to males
Dude.

>Dating your mother

Hell, she looks like a young mother dragging her child. Why would you settle with somebody 15 years older than you?

What kind of creepy guy would take a picture like this?

I refuse to believe that they are virgins.

Morimori doesn't seem to have any experience with guys. Kind of sad really.

Was the MMO they played actually based on Mabinogi or are they just trying to lure some weebs into the playerbase

9/10 who had a high paying job and no experience with guys. Feels bad man.

I dont think so. She has shown some lewd behaviors. Maybe the reason she was so workoholic is because sexual abuse. Or a relationship with a prior abusive bf. Some girls, especially in Japan, may focus on their carreers to avoid that trauma even. But she displays some sexual thoughts even.

>Mabinogi's playerbase isn't already weebs
Probably just for publicity and money.

>But why can't we get a fucking kiss? a confession?
Why do you fuckers keep pushing this? The show started with Morioka entering her gloomy NEET life, feeling like shit constantly about herself and it ends with the most cathartic moment for her when she starts crying, followed by her desire to be more than friends with Sakurai.
Sure, the scene where Sakurai gets interrupted was cliche as fuck and infuriating but a confession/kiss shouldn't be the conclusion at this point since she still viewed him just as the guy that plays as Lily (and that other character). However, anything beyond this point demands a kiss or those two officially going out. The OVA might fix that but who knows.

Virgins experience sexual thoughts though. Just look at Sup Forums.

Hello Anonymous
Did you enjoy my appearance in this riveting romantic comedy?

Stole best character from koiwai at the last minute

Of course, talking washing machine. I love all of your cameos, be it anime or live-action.

It was a good series that I enjoyed through and through.

I think I have to buy WoW to fill the void it left.

I'm happy for MoriMori-chan but I'm sad that unkempt turbo NEET MoriMoi-chan has faded away.
Just look at her, she's a thing of messy beauty:
i.4cdn.org/e/1512242205505.jpg
Also, she needed to be more lewd towards Lily.

This is hilarious.

>"Career woman with no social skills meets young man on video game, they fuck"
but they don't fuck

No, cockblocking device.

Don't. WoW will leave you feeling far more hollow. It's a single player game where you see facsimiles of other players running around sometimes but you can never talk or have any meaningful interaction with them.

WoW in its current form is the hollowest shell of its former self that you can imagine

Just play on a private server for free or play FFXIV until official classic servers come out

It's really incredible just how awful the current state of it is. I just resubbed last month and started a new character because it's been a while since I've played it. Dungeons last 5 minutes, 10 minutes if you're lucky. PvP modes are shit, no reason to play them either. Terrible.

But I need to fill this void.

Learn to play the piano

I already know how. I've been playing it since I was 5.

Get out there and use your piano skills to pick up bitches

You will likely never make "friends" in popular MMOs since they're mainstream. Go for the smaller ones that has a majority of loners.

Learning is for nerds!

I-I don't wanna do that...

What would you consider a popular MMO?

delet this

You wanna find yourself a cute cake right?

You gotta be all like
youtube.com/watch?v=k2NMrdcEHvc

Cakes love that shit

But user, I am the cake. Not a cute one, but still a cake.

IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BECOME CUTE

HIT THE GYM AND GET INTO SHAPE

I am already in shape and exercise every morning.

I don't think this topic is Sup Forums relevant, user. Let's talk about something else.

BE MOTIVATED

Hello yes, I want a webm of them at the end where Mori is about the let go of Sakura's hand and then he grabs it.

I am a sick fuck

You know we got you covered

Great fun. Morimori is adorable in all of her forms.

Degenerates!

thank you brother

>the moment where she freaks out at first but then reciprocates

Please this is blue bord

>Morimori jumping out of her chair because her phone started vibrating.
Mamiko Noto absolutely nailed this role. Hilarious.

Censor that thing, are you sick or what

>honey get my scroll rock
>it's mmo night again

I find it cute very cute.

user please, I'm eating right now.

Eat your food, user. Put it in your mouf. Touch the food w/ your tongue and taste the flavor, EAT YOUR FOOD user.

>that o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-oh here
The Mamiko should do more dorks instead of only mature women. All those Morimori sounds throughout the entire season were fucking adorable.