Faggot Gungrabbing Kike Wants your shit

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/380406-former-supreme-court-justice-repeal-the-second-amendment

Attached: faggotnumberone.jpg (186x186, 5K)

DOUBLE DOUBLES DONT LIE

Anyone have his home address?

I don't, I just saw this article on kikebook, but the best way to fight him isn't violence

Who said anything about violence

6 M Zyklon Ave.
Auschwitz, Jew York 10048

>Stevens wrote that the Second Amendment has been misinterpreted in recent decades to extend beyond its original intent to allow citizens to form militias in the face of potential government tyranny.

allow citizens to form militias in the face of potential government tyranny.

>a tyrannical government will allow you to form militias

Attached: -c0G2TDi_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

"Former supreme court justice" he can speak but he cannot enact it.

But the media is going to tout him as some valid source of opinion

Why are so many justices jewish, and why are they unfailing marxist subverters?

he is a valid source. the dissenting opinion in the supreme court, regarding the 2A, is that you don't have an individual right to own firearms. this is how our system works

lol, they also tout a whore as a valid source of opinion. Is this surprising to anyone.

Attached: 2a.png (2533x1231, 163K)

The dissenting opinion is also that fags don't have a right to marry and that abortion is illegal. What is your point?

How could a person of any intelligence come to this concussion?

Perhaps it is because Stevens is an anti white kike?

that being a justice or former justice carries some weight in terms of validity of opinion. you might not like him but he's got a better understanding of the law than anyone on this board.

I'll never understand American liberals. The second Amendment isn't the 2nd because of chronological order in which they were written or by randomness. It was literally the second most important thing to the founding fathers, so important that they put it above unreasonable search and seizures and preventing the military from entering your home without permission.

Even worse, he's actually not even a kike according to wikipedia.

then he should know that repealing the 2nd amendment is illegal.

I don't think they care

Attached: welp.jpg (1708x446, 338K)

>a better understanding of the law than anyone on this board.
He had a powers to decide cases, his ability to understand and reasonably apply the law is obviously up for debate as indicated by the fact that he was in the minority regarding his opinion on gun rights. But nice appeal to authority lemming.

It wouldn't be illegal with 2/3 approval, but it wouldn't happen

Traitors get the rope.

>his ability to understand and reasonably apply the law is obviously up for debate as indicated by the fact that he was in the minority regarding his opinion on gun rights.
Scalia had a dissenting opinion on obummercare. Guess he shoulda got learned on the law, first.

Yes it is.

I thought your bill of rights was impossible to amend

88 with zyklon reference? Czechked and keked my friend

Here's all there is to it:

Step 1: Elect. For a gun-free America, the first thing you'll need is two-thirds of Congress. So elect a minimum of 67 Senators and 290 Representatives who are on your side.

Step 2: Propose. Then, have them vote to propose an amendment to the Constitution which repeals Second Amendment gun rights for all Americans.

Step 3: Ratify. Then convince the legislators of 38 states to ratify that change.

At this point, the Second Amendment is history, but you've done nothing to decrease gun violence. All you've done is remove the barrier for Congress to act.

Step 4: Legislate. You need to enact "common sense" reform.

You can try to do what Australia did and...ban all guns? That's not at all what they did, but whatever, fuck it. Go big or go home, right?

It will have to be passed by Congress and signed by the president.

Great! The law is passed and guns are now illegal. The only thing left to do is...

Step 5: Enforce. Guns won't just disappear because you passed a law. You need to confiscate some 350 million guns scattered among 330 Million Americans.

Sure, you can try a buy-back program like Australia, but like Australia that will still leave behind anywhere from 60 percent to 80 percent of privately owned firearms.

The rest you have to take.

No our system works like thus: You try to violate my God-given rights and I shoot you in the face you fucking kike.

>inalienable
fuck off statist faggot

I know they don't care and they just form dumb legalize arguments because they are judges and lawyers.

But the foot notes and letters from the people that wrote the second amendment state clearly that they wanted every free man to have the right to own a rifle so they could hunt, self defense and form militia separate from the state.

Yeah, Roberts fully kiked out on that one.

The letter of the law will never overpower the spirit of the law.
Tyrants get rekt.

Everyone understands the simple key point he has a borderline retarded view of. Yes you have an individual right to firearms. Shall not be infringed.

>You can try to do what Australia did and...ban all guns? That's not at all what they did, but whatever, fuck it. Go big or go home, right?

Theyve made several passes. Banning more and more as its gone on. Theyve mostly created a self made gun thing there now.

>Citizens should be able to form militias without guns.

>militias without guns

Basically summer camp then.

Oh wait, we still had .22s at camp.