Is Araragi a lolicon?

Is Araragi a lolicon?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/photos/812039-monogatari-series
tomocarroll.wordpress.com/2013/10/06/a-less-impaired-vision-of-sexuality/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope not, if Araragi is a lolicon that would make me a lolicon.

Of course not. He just molests lolis as a joke, not because he enjoys it.

He is "also" a lolicon, which is a bit different.

He IS lolicon

die you fucking buzzfeedfag
knowyourmeme.com/photos/812039-monogatari-series

Probs is pic related

This isn't going to become a thing.

In a "so funny", ironic sense? He is.
Actually? No, he is not attracted to underage (meaning much younger looking than him) girls.

>Officer I only groped this loli ironically

Fuck off normal faggot.

>No, he is not attracted to underage (meaning much younger looking than him) girls.
Then why is he flipping up snails skirt and looking at her pantsu?

Teasing her. For joke. And maybe for normalfags to meme about.
It's very clear when Araragi feels sexual attraction to a girl in this series, and it was also very clear he never felt that way towards Mayoi.

Do you actually need this thread every day?

>and it was also very clear he never felt that way towards Mayoi
He literally gropes and licks her

It was just ironic sexual assault.

Araragi is a healthy young male and thus wants to have sex with all shapes of women

>sexual assault
Fuck off normalfag snowflake.
Yes, it was literally played for joke.

If I rape your boipussy it will also be just a joke.

>Yes, it was literally played for joke.
You can't just sexually touch a little girl and say its a joke, even in anime

I’m the opposite of a normalfag

Yes, you can. Araragi is a perfect example to that.
It's not like he actually did anything more than what people do when they play with children. Even the licking part happened on innocent, playful places.

Proof is you can, Araragi harassing Mayoi whenever he notices her is clearly as a running gag, I'm not saying Araragi doesn't have lolicon tendencies but he's clearly not a serious one.

>Even the licking part happened on innocent, playful places
The inner thigh is an innocent, playful place?

>this that Araragi is a pedo just because he touched a little girl
Yes, you are a normalfag. Or at least when it comes to how you think about lolis.

No.
He is a pedo.

>t. normalfag
Go back to where you came from and spout your memes there.

Not a lolicon but I find Snail to be very sexual

If anyone still has doubt, just think about this, the show itself is not lolicon-pandering, so no, he is not a pedo.

If you are a lolicon yourself, that's pretty obvious that Araragi isn't one, or at least if he is, the anime isn't showing it that way at all since almost every loli fanservice part is kinda played as a joke, except maybe the kiss with Mayoi, but this one was more symbolic than fanservice.

Exactly.

>the shinobu kiss
>the bath scene
>the yotsugi kiss
>joke scenes

only if the doujins are canon

>kissing a doll
>kissing a vampire 10 times his age
>kissing a ghost that takes the form of a girl
ok

I thought about Shinobu scenes before posting, but I can't just count what Araragi does to her as a proof of him being lolicon, because he probably would like her no matter her form.
And the whole point of this thread isn't to pinpoint which fanservice scene is played as a joke or not, obviously there are unironical fanservice scene here there, but that doesn't make Araragi a lolicon.

>kisses
Not lolicon in any ways. No romantic feels in them, and not showing it in a fanservice way. They are literally plot elements.
>joke scenes
Read everything else.
>the bath scene
That was the only instance they actually did something that I would call sexual fanservice for lolicons.

keep your 3d shit out of Sup Forums you sick fuck, lolicons and pedos are completely different. lolicons like fictional 2D girls, pedophiles like REAL kids, get the fuck out.

All of these.
This thread is just proof of how non-lolicons have no understanding and misinterpret Araragi as being pedo, or the show as somehow being "so lolicon", when the catering for them is minimal, and irrelevant when compared to older girls' near-hentai level of erotic fanservice.

>they
Its Nisio, and Nisio constantly does that shit. The "joke" accusations of MC being a lolicon also occured in Medaka Box and Zaregoto if my memory does not fail me. Also token lolis, token lolis everywhere.

How to spot a moralfag/ironic lolicon: the post.

I will not accept your lolicon elitism near me

Spotted the ironic weeb.

And so? It's a form of humor, but it's certainly nothing lolicon.
Same with token lolis, the mere fact that they are "token" makes it evident it's by no stretch meant for lolicon.

I know how pedos think because I am one

If you think Araragi acts like a pedo, then no, you aren't.

Every loli threads on this board is fucking garbage. You would think the fucking anime board could have decent loli threads but nope just pure trash.

Even fucking Sup Forums have better loli threads.

How so? He panders to a certain demographic.

Moon disagrees.

when will arranged marriages come back?

Yeah, but not lolicons.
He panders to the people who enjoy that kind of humor (like the ironic weaboos here) and has nothing to do with what lolicons would like.

When the Jew World Order is overthrown

Let's not go overboard, there are couple of scenes that are kinda nice to lolicons, like the whole bath with Shinobu, it's not completely empty of loli fanservice, but most Hachikuji's scenes are played as a joke, for sure.

You act like pedophiles don’t have senses of humor too

Yeah, but that was only the only scene I can think of that could be taken as fanservice to lolicon.

They do, but we're not talking about that.
We're talking about whether the scenes are sexual fanservice, the series is pandering to lolicons, or Araragi being a pedo or not.
The answer is no to all.

Goddamn it it's like you can't understand what I type, I never said pedophiles can't enjoy joke scenes like those.

I like 2d girls, in all shapes and forms.

Somehow forgot the rest of what I wanted to type, it's not that they can't enjoy those scenes, they might enjoy them for what they are: funny jokes.

Agreed.

Is it a bad thing to be a lolicon?

Why would it be?

Naturally it makes lolis more careful around you. Also, society frowns lolicons, even in-universe, this is not a new fact.

Still, being one is a calling you can't turn away from. The pure love a lolicon held towards lolis is definitely not a bad thing.

Yes.
Because it's disgusting?

I don't know, but people here seem to not want to be called a lolicon.

>Also, society frowns lolicons, even in-universe, this is not a new fact.
Why though? Loving cute lolis seems like a good thing to me.What could be wrong with snuggling up with a loli and giving her headpats?

How is it disgusting?

How and why is it disgusting?

Because is repulsive and because I said so.

Oh ok

>It's not like he actually did anything more than what people do when they play with children.
All right user, where did uncle touch you?

So, it isn't but you personally don't like it so you're going to go with the vaguest way to dismiss it possible?

It's a good thing.

Why don't you go for a girl of your age or so instead of childrens? Are you gay?

The issue will always come from a place of consent and/or questions of the power dynamic. I completely understand fetishes, and I'm hardly going to engage on morals regarding fictional characters that you beat off to, but the truth of the matter is that proper consent isn't very reasonable at that age range or whatever.

>Are you gay?
sometimes

>3DPD shit

Fuck is this guy on?

Yes

Kys

>Why don't you go for a girl of your age or so instead of childrens?
Because pubescent little girls are more attractive.

>Are you gay?
No, I am not attracted to men or boys. Just girls blossoming into womanhood.

So pedos are gay after all. I knew it, this confirms it!

Just reminder to ignore the fujoshi and other baits, as usual.

Oh this is the part of the episode where normalfags get mad at loli until ABIB come in and delete the thread.

Seen this episode a lot lately.

How did you know it was me?

What is the best loli-fetish combination and why is it omorashi?

Actually, depending on the age, consent is not actually an issue:
tomocarroll.wordpress.com/2013/10/06/a-less-impaired-vision-of-sexuality/

Now I am aware that there may be assumptions made for mentally disabled adults, that do not apply to a child, this shows there's scope for AoC to go a lot lower than it currently is.

Power Dynamics however is an issue, and I think one that should be discussed if we can ever get past the "All people attracted to anyone under 18 ever are inherently evil and bad people who just want to rape babies" mindset that a lot of people have.

Loli + ryona.

Nah, I don't have time this time to stay and play.
tl;dr

You see a cute little girl in a vulnerable and/or embarrassing situation. If I had to guess I'd say that's why you like it.

>Juju is entirely uninterested in anything other than spouting her bullshit
Why am I not surprised?

“Proper consent” is a nebulous concept that exists only so sex negative feminists can put men in prison. If a child does something that is healthy and enjoyable then it doesn’t matter how informed they are.

Ignore her, stop giving her more occasion to bait you, holy shit.

>Linking Tom O’Caroll’s blog
So Sup Forums isn’t dead after all

That's an interesting article, I'll do more than a skim later. But generally I'd probably point to power dynamics tying into improper consent, and even if its not, yeah, there's always gonna be that issue.

Power dynamics are, by in large, the most important thing because they affect quite literally everything else about the relationship and how it becomes sexual and all that. It's a very good discussion to have when possible. I do believe that there can completely and totally be good relationships of age disparities. But typically the teenager range is pretty susceptible to completely off-balance dynamics that throw everything else about the relationship into question. Even with that said, though, a healthy relationship can still bloom. That'd be a good research topic.

I'm going to disregard your opinion based inflammatory labels being tossed around.

I don't find it weird/disgusting to be attracted to young, fresh, cute, adorable, etc... children.
That said children are naive and emotionally unstable and adult person should wait until child reaches mental capacity (can be never in case of some women) before engaging in relationship.
Just watching cute drawings should be fine, but not everyone has enough common sense, will, self control, intelligence... to stop there and don't go out to pick up at kindergarten. Some people can feed their demons this way.
Thats why its better when people think its disgusting rather than use their peanut brain to work things out.

Is that Ougi on the top?

kill yourself retard

See, I view the power dynamic as an issue through two lenses.
1. The cultural preference for equal relationships.
2. The fact that a child will be in a learning stage

So the combination of the two factors means that since we want the child to learn what a "normal" relationship is for our society, which would mean the child and adult would need to be on equal footing power wise. But the problem to this is that adults are given power over children, so such a relationship becomes difficult, to put it mildly, to achieve.

I will say that I think simple social power is not enough to make it "improper" consent. However there is the issue that, due to the way that children are largely separated from society in modern society, almost all adults a child interacts with will have not only the additional power of the adult-child dynamic, but some form of authority over the child as well. That kind of power balance very much can lead to improper consent.

I absolutely agree with your points regarding the modern views on it, and I don't think that we have any real fundamental differences there.

Do you believe that the cultural preference for equal relationships is wrong to some degree or should be shifted? I'm probably biased due to doing fairly heavy amounts of reading, but I wholeheartedly subscribe to the notion that an equal relationship is best, or a goal. Truly equal is likely impossible, but, I'm sure you understand the pragmatic implications of equality in modern context.

Me is always a good topic.
I believe self-control is part of being an adult you know. Even if a children is curious about someone more older (who didn't have a crush in their childhood like a teacher or so?) you as an adult should be more conscious about her body and age and not do something horrible. Seek help or something. I don't care about this topic.

Are you implying that sex is a horrible thing?