What is the appropriate punishment for these criminals?

What is the appropriate punishment for these criminals?

themaven.net/bluelivesmatter/news/men-gang-rape-teen-girl-livestream-attack-on-social-media-uJwKWomYQEW2LOsSTActYA?full=1

Attached: 20180327_103000.png (1440x2002, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is the victim white or black?

free house and a white woman each

punishment for what?

they dindu nuffin

Put them in the stocks overnight in a town like San Fran so they can get ass raped

>The alleged attack occurred on March 21, after the unnamed juvenile victim invited Milan to her home to have sex,

ehh, doesn't matter now anyways, either the victim was black or the victim was a coalburner.

Just like a rabid dog take them out back.

Hang them, thats really the only way to deal with rapists and murderers

Attached: mind.png (1000x520, 1.1M)

They should be drawn and quartered along with their family members.

what are black people doing in tennessee?
i thought that was a ultra racist state for some reason?

If they did it here you just need to wait one week to watch the vid where they are brutally raped by everyone in the prison.

>i thought that was a ultra racist state for some reason?
>for some reason
Well now you know.

Death, obviously.

Are you retarded? The southeast and the east coast in general are less segregated than California. The people are so realistic (racist) about race in the southeast because they're so used to living in close proximity to poverty that goes largely unchecked.

removal of genitalia with no anesthesia.

Expulsion from human society. So, they should be sent to some island in the South Pacific from which the inhabitants aren't allowed to leave, like in Jurassic Park.

Bring back public hangings

>implying they did something
wtf, are you new here?

Livestreamed feral animal maze challenge. With go-pro POV cameras and drone camera coverage.

Attached: 9dd32abd4e5185c1b102ce2dcfd723d0.jpg (820x820, 124K)

With a nobel peace prize for social justice.

/thread

(And that's a good thing).

Fuck off user dey gud bois
>just starting college
>gunna be rappers
>helping out grandma
>on their way to churh
>they dindu nuffin
Racist cunts

Attached: aspiring_nigger.png (918x206, 20K)

Attached: cuttheirballsoff.jpg (300x300, 20K)

Torture and public execution.

Let's not pretend that this isn't perfectly normal African behavior. They should be transported to the Congo to live in their natural habitat according to their culture and traditions, same with every other African who is trespassing in a European civilization. Punishing these protohumans according to the rules that we have set up for ourselves is absurd, their intellectual and moral functioning is at a far lower level than ours, it is cruel and unreasonable to force them to follow laws which they cannot even comprehend.

Attached: Brunch in Wakanda.webm (512x288, 927K)

Hanging

death for all niggers

>dey dindu nuffin

Attached: I+hated+these+people+in+rs+_156b3a64cb14943fb69c8ea775e8a293.jpg (357x330, 42K)

Unless there's pics, they're innocent. Post pics for guilty vote.

Is there a video of the rape? Would fap. Bitches have it coming for trusting niggers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism

Yes, we're going to need to see the video before we pass judgement on these youths. People are so quick to judge without HD video of the crimes.

I too wish to see the video, for research purposes.

Gas them with the rest of the niggers.

When I see shit like this I just think of what I'd do if this happened to my finance.

I honestly don't think I could handle it.

>implying you've ever had sex.

Attached: 1517197430474.jpg (276x273, 10K)

>dat filename

Attached: thesuperlativelaugh.jpg (455x675, 113K)

Video where?

What race was her of?If she happened to be a congoid then it's alla normal.
But if she was a white girl I would try to re-build a small video of her rape and show it to all those pro-rapefugees women,things would be easier if there is already the video.
I think that showing the reality of congoids to globalists is the only way to go,surely the die-hard ones will refuse to acknowledge their animal behaviour up until the end,but I have the feeling that lots of them are doing it either to feel good with themselves or because they have been dragged into it due to dullness of their soul,both cases can still be reformed,re-educated and reshaped, but of course it'll take time and resources.

Attached: 1521944537273.gif (274x300, 23K)

Carpet bomb their entire neighborhood.

Post vid faggot

This guy here speaks truth

getting raped by a gay beast

Zero response from liberals. Leftists get more outraged over a white guy saying the word 'nigger' than they do with blacks killing us on a daily basis.

These parasites need to be dealt with.

Attached: 1521771383727.jpg (5136x2736, 2.14M)

Slap on the wrist poor nig dindu nuffin.

Bloodsport executions wouldn't even have to be government funded, people would pay good money to see it globally

first 48 taught me a my favorite nigger dogwhistle

>young father