He's not a monarchist

>he's not a monarchist
what's the matter?
do you just hate European civilization?

Attached: The Nine Sovereigns at Windsor.jpg (1500x1094, 568K)

Monarchy Plus: They had to care about their country, it was their claim to money, fame and fortune.
Monarch Negative: They were Jewed.

So much excellence radiating from that room. Nine kings who all probably hated each other and they had the decency and manners to be together for the English king's funeral.
And the outfits, wew. I almost came
Nowadays any (((republic))) leaders would be wearing the same grey suits while pretending to give a shit about
>their country
>their people
>the other leaders
Fuck man. We should've went that path or remained a British colony

Dude, just cuck yourself to a King lmao

Even if the colonies separated, it should have been a monarchy, or federation of them. Such a shame Washington was so shortsighted and screwed you guys.

>dude, just decide who rules via popularity contest and make sure that (((lobbyists))) hold as much power as possible and that your nation is always divided with infighting between different political parties LMAO

Attached: i wonder who is behind this post.png (23x585, 1K)

Traitorspawn, you fucked yourselves and others up badly enough with your cucking to fraudsters and merchant banks. What an improvement, loudmouths with guns they won't use when they have to and call it democracy when the result is their boys shot and dead for some business venture. I still somewhat hope you snap to, but I mostly pity how lost you are.

>current year
>not being anarcho-monarchist

>Monarchy Plus: They had to care about their country
American education

t.alberto barbosa

Not wanting to re-establish the Chinese Empire like based mad man Yuan Shikai.

Attached: 袁世凱稱帝.jpg (640x480, 115K)

Fascism and fashy dictator is the only way.

Attached: 1520897169119.png (235x256, 49K)

HUEzilians were a mistake

Attached: Sopa uma delicia.jpg (444x444, 81K)

they had to care enough to keep the peasants from lynching them

>Unironically sucking royal parasite cock

This hits way close to the heart, senpai. Please delete it!

>I'd rather suck the cock which spurns me over the beneficial cock!

>voluntarily sucking cock and eating sperm in anyway

Reminder that absolutism leads to republics

monarchies are just cool desu as long as they are just their symbolically and dont get too involved with politics

>voluntarily
You're going to be doing it regardless. Might as well hope it's the best tasting.

Monarchies typically aren't political, because they don't have to be. They don't need to win votes, and can just get shit done where it needs to be.