Retired Supreme Court Justice Stevens argues for complete repeal of second amendment; refers to it as a “relic”

Retired Supreme Court Justice Stevens argues for complete repeal of second amendment; refers to it as a “relic”
amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/03/27/politics/john-paul-stevens-second-amendment/index.html

Thoughts Sup Forums? Is the second Civil War upon us, or is it time to join Europe?

Attached: B828EF64-A44B-4076-9DEC-8B473AAB1449.jpg (390x301, 26K)

Civil War 2 South will rise again!

Yee yee. But you’ve been saying that for 130 years. It’s now or never

Bump

>freedoms and liberties have an expiry
the absolute state of propaganda

Snake=treaded on
Jimmies=rustled
Feelings=whack

Attached: 085F66B1-A52D-4169-B238-3817A3A690B5.jpg (717x750, 130K)

why would i give a fuck about some dudes opinion when he looks like hes slipping into senility this very moment. Also he looks too much like a kike for my tastes

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 5K)

They’re all fucking kikes. They all probably held the pillow on Scalia’s face together. But the kikes are making the rules right now. When is enough enough?

Bump

>some old tard has a opinion
>quick
>burn the constitution

Attached: image_014.jpg (1453x1095, 97K)

I am for this.

I have no doubt that if fully automatic machine guns and anti tank weapons were available in 1787 that the founding father would have reconsidered the Second Amendment.

The Constitution is a living document, not one fixed for the ages. The 2nd Amendment is indeed a relic on the same lines as the 3/5ths compromise and the 18th amendment.

97 year old's aren't known for their solid advice.

>Peace sign
>Jewish opinions

What a coincidence!

Relevance Deprivation Syndrome makes you say retarded shit. He knows its not gonna happen.

Get rid of the 2nd then, hippie. You won't, or it would be gone already. You are powerless. It will never go away.

All it takes is a special convention and a 2/3rds majority.

Looks like someone failed their civics class.

And at that point almost all of the bill of rights is going to be torn apart and the constitution will be rewritten from top to bottom.

The Convention doesn't have a requirement to do any particular thing.

>And at that point almost all of the bill of rights is going to be torn apart and the constitution will be rewritten from top to bottom.

Because when the 18th amendment was repealed the whole constitution was rewritten right?

Fucking slippery ass slope fail argument

>Wants to call a Constitutional Convention
>Shifts the argument to "Oh its just an amendment'

The convention doesn't have any prescription for what it has to do or what form it will take. If a convention is called, they will throw the whole document away and write a new one.

You have literally no support other than a dilusional belief that a convention will scrap the constitution.

>Putting spelling errors in order to provoke a fight
>Thinking I will take that bait.

You are a low grade troll. Try again later.