How could anyone rebel against this face?

How could anyone rebel against this face?

By being led astray by this face.

Her son was retarded.

Her tits were not bountiful enough unlike her predecessors

No one did though.

Shitty King

would rather follow based emperor

Not enough Umu.

How come nobody could figure out that she was a woman?

Because Bedivere exists.

Did Nasu`s Nero burn rome?

here

In dark-age times, most people were incredibly malnourished and secondary-sex characteristics were rather minimal.

At least that's what I'd like to say, but TYPEMOON faceplanted by making literally every other knight of the round table a jacked-superman type figure.

>implying Nero burned Rome to begin with
It's pretty well-accepted by now that was a literary invention.

Tsukihime remake when?

I certainly couldn't.

Those were grown men. She still had the body of a 14 year old. Not that hard to believe if she kept her chest plate on.

>tfw no anime that plays the characters from various epic mythologies interacting with each other straight

I want to umu her umus

>Whore of Babylon
She doesn't even have as many brain cells as the number of penises she sucks. How is it even possible to be such a slut?

By having the same face

Seibah is pure. PURE.

Oyakodon soon

Never played extra but Gawain trash talking seems amusing

Taxes

They just thought she was a young boy because of the whole not aging thing
A sexy young boy

Too perfect

Dark-age bongs had shit taste in waifus.

I want to fuck the king and her son at the same time. I want Arturia to use me to teach her son how to please a man. I want my dick between the king’s breasts as she and her son practice performing oral on me. I want the king to kiss feed her son semen and teach her to swallow. I want the king to ride my dick like a horse and I want her son’s vagina on my mouth. I want to cum inside the king as I eat out the king’s son. I want the king to part her son's legs and show me her vagina. I want Mordred to scream for her daddy as I pound her. I want to fill her with just as much cum as I filled her father. I want enjoy Arthurian-style oyakodon.

Maybe a give hug once and a while DAD.

Because there exists a reality where there's a better face.

Seibah is love.

>Killed 6million in the middle east
>Nuked entire villages from the sky
>Summoned the knights of round in order to help her kill the natives, and slaughtered the knights of round that wouldn't help her with it.
>Tried to destroy the world twice over
>Was one step away from doing it
>Even when we stopped her she still wanted to kill you out of pride for standing in her way
>"B-but she looks cute"

Nice try Arthuriafags, the inhuman king is always one step away from being evil. Lion King is just an example of what happens when she takes her heartless nature one step too far. When they say "The King is too perfect, her choices are flawless yet heartless, its evil how perfect her choices are, even if they're correct" this is that aspect of Arthuria taken to its limits, showing just how evil it is in motion. The inhuman perfect king, judges humanity without a human heart and eliminates all those that don't measure up, which is everyone.

I wonder what sort of epic trash-talking we would get if Gawain and Mordred were paired off.

The fuck is this FGO bullshit

>the idiocy in this thread
When will Sup Forums learn that Rin is the best girl?

>Killed 6million in the middle east
She truly is the king that Britain deserves.

Knights of Round always shitpost each other when they meet up, Gawain says its normal for them to trash talk each other constantly. he says it shows they're in good moral.

>Mordred: ... ... Eh, I'm not going. I think you'll be fine with them.
>Gawain: Mordred... I see... you picked up random food again, and you're having digestion problems... with [you being celebrated as a mad dog?], it can't be helped, I suppose... (note: this part honestly doesn’t make sense in jp either)
>Lancelot: Oh. Sir Mordred, you're feeling unwell? Perhaps you ate too much ice cream over the summer?
>Bedivere: Is this because you're unhappy about Sir Tristan's friendly fire? It was an unlucky accident. Tristan makes those kinds of mistakes sometimes.
>Mordred: No, it's not like that! Shut up you multiply-by-three-man!
>And Bedivere, by friendly fire, do you mean that thing a bit ago? I did think it was odd, it felt like >someone struck me in the back out of nowhere!
>Mashu: She hadn't noticed...
>Bedivere: (I should've let the sleeping dog lie...!!)
>Mordred: Actually, I have a bad feeling.
>Gawein: Hm, your premonitions always do turn out to be right in important situations, just like wild animals. This is bad.
>Remember when you luckily ran into me, when I was injured beyond healing, like a rag?
>When I lost, even though I'd usually win even in the night, I cursed my misfortune.
>Mashu: ......!
>Mordred: That wasn't misfortune, that was your mistake. You're the one who decided it's better to let the king escape, instead of having a violent conflict. I might have had a “harder time” if you used those brains instead of muscles.
>Gawain: Hm. By having a harder time, does that mean you could move even after losing your head?
>Mashu: U-Um! Excuse me!
>Mordred: ... Ahh, calm down Mashu. I'm not trying to fight. This is a Round Table Joke, just a Round Table Joke.

Once enough time passes for us to become OLD MEN.

For now though, Rin is a loose bitchy whore and everyone knows it.

Looks like the same face to me

They could no longer afford to feed her.

The eyes are a different shade of green

Best girl for a best boy.

U M U
M
U

Arthuria in life is called the way too perfect inhuman king. In one world-line she took it too far and became a divine spirit, decided to nuke humanity and leave behind a record of humanity. Kinda like Dust of Osiris. She said humanity is doomed anyway, so she may as well end it on her terms and leave something behind.

FGO chapters 6 and 7 reverse Gilgamesh, Hassan, and Arthuria's roles from FSN without changing their core character. In order to try to show that their very same morals could be both good or bad depending on the situation and how far they go with it.

Gilgamesh in Babylon still calls himself a tyrant, but his idea of doing whatever he wants later on in life is just trying to help humanity grow. Which is the good and bad of his ideology in FSN; the king is a tyrant, so the kingdom is at hims whims. If the tyrant wants good things for the kingdom then everyone is happy, and if he doesn't then they suffer, but its all per the whims of the king.

Hassans are the heroes of Camelot, as you help them take down the evil Knights of round. Hassan in FSN was simply a guy who honors his contracts no matter who his master is. In Camelot he's an honorable guy who wishes to save his homeland, willing to sacrifice himself for this. The knights as well overall ideology is also unchanged; the knights of round simply follow orders and do as they're told, they follow the king. Whether they end up commiting tyranny or whether they end up doing good things depends on the whims of the king. If the king is a good person the knights will do good things, and if the king is an inhuman tyrant they will end up commiting evil. In Camelot the knights ended up commiting evil because Arthuria had become the true inhuman king who judges humanity.

tl;dr - The exact same ideas can be good or bad depending on how extremely you interpret them. Which is already obvious in FSN with Shirou. Also all kings are tyrants whether they act on it or not.

I don't serve a king I study under Sensei