When you look at the history of Europe and the world in general...

When you look at the history of Europe and the world in general, u can clearly see that progress pushed people to create and maintain better and more efficient civilization.
People who couldnt adjust to new rules and progress were forgotten and replaced because changes occurred anyway.
You are those unenlightened people who want to come back, but its impossible.
People are getting much more freedom and equality of opportunity every decade, you call it degeneracy but its just a progress and globalization, which is essential to unite humanity in the future.

Attached: 1510998368284.jpg (800x1157, 163K)

>People are getting much more freedom and equality of opportunity every decade,
>you call it degeneracy
>but its just a progress and globalization, which is essential to unite humanity in the future.

every other fucking culture before this one had the same problems we have now.
The reaction to this always will be the progressives downfall.
This ride never ends user, just enjoy it.

Attached: 12314318_965806006824017_94113817927333641_o.jpg (1300x1300, 351K)

and we must try again until we succeed

Attached: 800px-Schirgiswalde_Umgebindehaus_mit_Fachwerk.jpg (800x1067, 160K)

name a single civilization that hasn't gone the route of degeneracy and then collapsed
we're fucked in the coming decades kiddo

>implying it would be bad if everything collapsed
imagine a hard cold world full of opportunity

regimes do not fall because they are degenerated, they fall bacause they go bankrupt

Attached: mały jkm.jpg (750x1024, 60K)

notice its always the niggers spics and poor euros who bumlick globalism?

nice larp
>Inb4 this thread was moved to /bant/

notice how progressive and liberal nations are the most successful

and they go bankrupt by feeding degeneration. Good things are good, bad things are bad.

*yawn*
Countries like Venezuela?

not really, billy

false narrative.
The whole world was pushing towards not caring about race and gay people and focusing on the future, i.e. space exploration.
50 years later we are jacking off 6 hours a day, everything is stagnated and literally all anyone cares about is race and gay people.
The fact these people call themselves 'progressives' is just like Orwell's 'ministry of truth'
Standards of living are dropping across the developed world, economies are dying, and the shithole countries are breeding at an unsustainable rate and flooding the rest of the world with instability and violence.
It's not even 'globalism' its' just fucked. Its JUST FUCKED.

is Venezuela a progressive country?

GAME OVER MAN!

I'm really curious on how the west will look by the end of the century.

Attached: 1476496490588.png (382x417, 325K)

>billions of double digit iq "people" are essential
Mmm... no.

Attached: 1521600313927.jpg (750x750, 95K)

With China colonizing Afrika the US on the brink of a civil was and Europe being mudslimed more by every generation probably brown with white elites

>false narrative
>presents some bullshit narrative

theres zero academic proof of iq being significantly genetic

Yes, I'm sure Africa was a shithole for as long as recorded history due to a very long series of unfortunate circumstances.

Attached: 1469987219875.jpg (497x640, 111K)

thats true but its developing and its getting better, a lot of people think that africa is still a shithole it was 50 years ago

>being turned into low iq mulatto sheep for ZOG
>progress

Besides, it's not in the interest of the tribe to provide opportunity to those who can't create it for themselves. There have never been pogroms to remove Chinese, who have cultivated ethnic enclaves around the world for hundreds of years. Why? Because they're on the fucking level.

The kikes are the least progressive bunch on earth ,also the most powerful and wealthy , aren’t you

you mean when you look at europe, you see that war pushed people to compete to create and maintain better and more efficient civilizations, capable of better defending themselves?

Man, if i had a masters degree in statistics, maybe i could spot a pattern in the world, cities and whatnot, i mean detroit was a one time scenario, right?

thats not how our western post-enlightenment culture works though. "tribe" what the fuck is that? we're living in civilization and we care about the poor and victimised, thats how efficient society works. doesnt matter if they are black or not if they can provide a value to society we help them.

The Enlightenment was a mistake.

Attached: mirbeau.jpg (271x604, 50K)

3/10 because some people replied

Attached: 1521687901871.jpg (215x197, 17K)

If you didn't attack me, I wouldn't have had to fight you to begin with.

not really, maybe socially. But thats only because theyve brow beat people into social complacency. Eventually they will fail because of their policies of Equity, they will turn into ponzi schemes where the younger generations will continue to pay for the welfare of thoes before them. This leads to hyper inflation and collapse.

You help people who would not help you if the sides were switched. These people are a burden on the taxpayers, they don't work, they commit crime and breed like rabbits. We're giving people access to our resources for free and it's retarded.

you'll get the rope too

yeah

inter alia

theres probably a pattern, its not a black skin though. those problems are very complex, sociological issues. you cant just go and say: "ehh those fuckin niggers destory everythin man", its ridiculous.

Europe will go the way of South Africa. It's an inevitability, unless you shut them out.

War is main source of progress, both technological and spiritual, for an entire human history. Today, peoples' brains rot because there was no proper war in 70+ years, a real war where nations fight for survival with all they have, not proxy war for banker shekels. So "united" world without war is a dead world, until of course it collapse under own weight and conflicts, essential part of life, will start again.

You can't get more equality/freedom, either you are equal/free or you are not.

The cold war was a series of proxy wars and look what we got out of that Ivan

It was still a conflict between two major powers that pushed both to develop. Not as effective as actual war, but much more so than what we have today.

What does redistribution of wealth have to do with the enlightenment?

are you talking about blacks in america?

how can you predict all of that? are you jesus?

and no, 1st world countries are not relevant because they are humanitarian but bc they are rich and they are rich and prosperous bc they are humanitarian

maybe thats true to some extent but theres really nothing else to do in the universe besides developing and maintaining a civilization.

Well blacks everywhere are generally bad. America is one example, though ameriniggers aren't the worst.

Because Math, economic theory, and history. Equality of opportunity leads to progress, equality of outcome leads to everyone being relatively the same and provided for but stagnated, there is no room for accumulation of wealth in a country by its citizens. Their wealth is supported by the state, when the bottom eventually falls out during an economic down turn there is no safety net.

nigerian immigrants to usa are the most educated group of immigrats in america, they tend to live in higher class and serve in their profession. its not the problem of the skin color but the culture, shaped for centuries by racial discrimination and segregation.

im not for equality of outcome, what are talking about

Culture is VERY heavily affected by genes. Groups of people aren't identical. They've evolved different.

>le nigerians
Of course they will be successful when they are the most elite of their group. Do you think the U.S. will take in some average nigerian?

culture is not VERY heavily affected by genes. its just bullshit

>essential to unite humanity in the future
Why is this desirable besides muh space colonization or muh global peace memes?

Whites unironically do the best when faced with strife and adversity. That's the West's problem today; a lack of challenge.
Utopia is a meme. We need struggle.

Culture is basically caused by genes. How else did it come about? Do sheep behave like they do because their environment gave them sheep culture. Of course not. If by culture we mean the behaviors and traditions of people, then yes it is largely caused by genes.

if space colonization and global peace are memes for you then k

Space won't be colonized by Africans.

polish women fuck niggers now

how does that make you feel?

animals dont have culture u fucking retard, u cant possibly compare sheeps to humans, holy shit. culture is not caused by genes, period, if you were born in England you would recognize english culture as your own. it has nothing to do with genetics.

yeah, it will be colonized by humans

i feel nothing

Pretty sure English people have different brains than for example Nigerians. Just like sheep have different brains than humans. Culture is a very poorly defined term and I used it to refer to patterns of behavior. In this sense a sheep does have "sheep culture." Genetics affect the brain just like they affect everything else in people. Why would groups of people have different physical traits and no differences in brains? Makes no sense.

glubglubglub

Attached: fff.jpg (640x640, 57K)

no i dont,america is number one and they voted for trump

you go to the gullag 1st gopnik nigger dick lover

OY MAIT YOU GOT A LOISENCE FOR THAT SHITPOUST?

The guy who discovered DNA said IQ was heritable and that certain races are genetically more intelligent than other. What does he know though?

It litetally is still a shithole. It is not any better than it was 50 years ago.

I wanna annihilate that boipucci.

>people have different brains than for example Nigerians

do u rly believe that different races have different brain structure?

Attached: 1504048182306.png (291x313, 138K)

>if you were born in England you would recognize english culture as your own.
Tell that to the Pakis you fucking tard.

>evolutionary pressures don't apply to mental characteristics
Wow m8

amen

And it is a fact that different racial groups have different brain structure

True, but the apes have smart phones now.

Depends on what you mean by "structure". How could a hominid that is 100% homo-sapien have the same cognitive functions as a hominid that is a homo-sapien/neanderthal hybrid? That doesnt make any sense.

I've looked in history and seen constant reverses in quality of life and progress. The Old Kingdom's collapse into the Middle, the Bronze Age Collapse, the collapse of classical greece, the collapse of Hellenism, the collapse of Rome, the collapse of the Caliphate, quality of life regressing into the high middle ages until the black death led to a paradoxical increased quality of life (Lack of labour meant that serfs and peasants had more say and more independence, better salaries), Russia going from highly literate Kievan Rus to backwards oriental mongol fiefdoms, the complete destruction of Europe in the 17th century, the general placid 18th century giving way to the French reign of terrors and Napoleonic wars, the gilded age heralding the horrors of Verdun and the Somme, the "War to end all wars" then leading into the holocaust, communist civil wars and slaughters of the populace.

I am totally sure this time we've bucked the trend of entropy though. Progressivism, yeah! We're on the right side of history, history is a goddess (or a xhoddess, can't assume its gender) and will always look out for us!

Not trying to brag but i'm reasonably intelligent scholar and could be doing some serious scientific research if i wanted, things of importance. But i have pretty much recused myself from society for the time-being, it is a foul and degenerate mess. I just cannot work among sexual degenerates and barely civilised apes. Literally do not want to contribute any of my thought to this dying perverted mess, knowing it will be twisted into some abomination, may the new order rise soon and bring back common sense with it.

Attached: 1521130895780.png (1430x1000, 1.96M)

yes, cutting your dick in half and inserting it inside is essential for unification of white nations.
So is shoveling millions of niggers and shitskins into your country
Top logic

Attached: 1507919680733.jpg (600x703, 46K)