Why is rap thug culture allowed?

I don't understand this. This shit is literally pushing for violence. How does this fit in the criteria of free speech? All the FBI on this board give me an answer please.

Attached: 2n.png (665x667, 503K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OvaZfOAGLVE
youtube.com/watch?v=4wGuoNiwMvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know this, user

Attached: 1501230657659.jpg (885x597, 212K)

Backed by Jewish media moguls.

you white boys scared to even come up on our turfs

Divide and conquer tactic by the Jews.

No one visits garbage dumps. Why would they anyway, too busy living and not shooting whites.

If niggers want to kill niggers, whites arn't going to stop them. Stupid black bastard.

we would kill you all, but thats not the smartest idea.

GET RID OF BLACK CULTURE

Fake pic , real sons of Obama have pocket lint in the muzzle

Black men being aggressive, angry and macho is promoted on TV

White men aren't even allowed to spread their legs on a train or they'll be reported for manspreading

I wonder......who could be behind this?

Why were the niggers not returned to Africa after the Civil War?

Don't you get it user? It's ok if blacks do it.

pic and link related
youtube.com/watch?v=OvaZfOAGLVE
tl;dr: shitty music with wrong messages is being peddled on purpose and anyone who tries to do something about it ends up nosediving their career

Attached: music.jpg (1582x1627, 580K)

Why is white gun culture allowed? White people commit the majority of gun crimes.

Attached: 1510105827373.png (630x503, 506K)

You guys will always be the white man's slave. You were freed from chains, only to be shackled by subprime mortgage loans and high interest credit lines. The Jews whip you into a life of degeneracy. You're their dancing monkeys. They are already moving on to these EDM artists in Europe. Once that really gets popular, you guys are back to the stoop, drinking Colt 45.

Attached: 1509071209970s.jpg (125x120, 4K)

Based leaf gets it
Either ban assault guns or ban wh*Te men.
We can't have both. We just can't.

testing flag

>Fake pic
no its not here is a vid
youtube.com/watch?v=4wGuoNiwMvA

more blacks in prison = $$$$$$$$$

Cia pushing drugs and making thugs think they're providing for the city.
Or they don't really care the harm they do to society because the thugs don't really understand and it doesn't matter to them how shitty or how big of a sellout they are.
Then, it doesn't matter how good a rapper is, but the record executives have their own personal armies and push their gay lovers.
2pac was gay and most do some crazy gay shit
Lloyd Banks is chill... Half black and half Puerto Rican so he understands how shitty it is.

Do you know anything about the kikes in the music business? This degeneracy has been planned.

no, they don't you're pulling shit out of your arse

P.diddling in the butt

We don't rap about it and boast about.Stupid Leaf just go back

I routinely kill niggers on the south side because the police department just chalks it up as gang violence.

>White people commit the majority of gun crimes.

You might want to check that faggot

I fucking hate that trend when they take an awesome european deep house track from 2000s, put some rap and mumbling on it and present it to you as the new hit of the century

Actually fuck American (((culture))). Out of over 100 Hollywood movies they make every year only 1 or 2 is watchable. It’s all degeneracy nowadays and it’s spreading everywhere

I agree, but here in Boston, all the clubs have completely transitioned into pure EDM or trance. No more rap or mixes at primetime hours. I'll take it over that mudshit.

>you white boys scared to even come up on our turfs
You would cry to the police and CNN over racisms like the bitches you are. You do it every time.

Attached: nigger soy boy.jpg (750x646, 315K)

>White boy is scared of Black men

thread

>Allowed
If you want to actually get people to be against it, ask instead "why is rap thug culture promoted" instead. Everyone will defend something to be "allowed" but you activate almonds by asking why it's pushed and get people asking more questions on their own after that.

Attached: meme-quote-le-kwan-yew-race-politics-democracy.jpg (600x400, 98K)

Id say its all propaganda, not degeneracy.
It may be propaganda with the intent to degenerate but there is a distinction to made between natural decline and manipulation.

Anyway yeah, the 90's were the last decade with any semblance of white and/or American culture. (Non whites were never and will never truly be Americans, they were brought in by communists to be communist and thats what they do)

I’m pretty sure Oakland is being gentrified as we speak

It was created to be establishment faggots to do exactly what it does. Systemic social traps.

>shill posting shit and gets responses from fellow shills, all taking part in the shill theatre and roles

Why are you mad blacks are alpha as fuck?

>Why is white gun culture allowed? White people commit the majority of gun crimes.

Fucking this! They commit the most horrific gun crimes, everytime something happens they make up conspiracies here and say everything is a false-flag as a sad attempt to protect their ridiculous gun laws.

>Why are you mad blacks are alpha as fuck?

Yes alpha indeed

Attached: unnamed-6-640x406.jpg (640x406, 37K)

Based Boston

Propaganda of degeneracy that is

This and only this.
Prisons are private in the US.
This is why they have the highest prison population in the world bar none.
Pretty sad when countries of over a billion people and so called commies, have less people in prison than you do.

Containment zones tend to be avoided Mr.Nigger

They dont ask to be allowed , theyre the Alphas youre a beta

FBI niggers and kikes are too afraid of chimps. They have victim complex too. They are afraid after what they did to MLK. If they didn't do they, we would have a pretty patrician FBI and CIA.

Youre retarded

What I love about this image is how it pretends that Jews need blacks to degenerate whites.

It's like people forgot about Rock&Roll, hippies, the 60s and 70s, woodstock, etc.

Whites were fornicators, their women were free to fuck with everyone, so is it a surprise now to see them fuck with brownies?

It's profitable for the prison industrial complex.
More niggers = greater demand for police and jails