Femanons here tell me why I shouldn't like being brainwashed by female empowerment

Nathan Powell
Nathan Powell

I like being brainwashed if it gets me more. Tell me why I shouldn't like the brainwashing that gets me more money :)

Attached: nurse.jpg (17 KB, 300x350)

All urls found in this thread:

bigo.tv/17922448
youtu.be/UCftJ8Hf0kI
archive.is/OVz22
archive.is/S7MMW
archive.is/KYpPU

Luke Barnes
Luke Barnes

wait, that's anurse? she looks like a doctor with that coat

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

That fucking nurse i see on every billboard everyday
How to stop the suffering?

Liam Stewart
Liam Stewart

Yeah that's a nurse but being a nurse is also empowerment :)

Matthew James
Matthew James

Ha. I like seeing that nurse everywhere.

Recognize this pic? I see this baby everywhere too

Attached: baby1111.jpg (6 KB, 246x205)

Robert James
Robert James

Because leading your life on a path of materialism will not make you happy, user.

The laws that are being introduced based on feminist ideology will also not bring you happiness. If you try to take something that is not yours you will surely reap the consequences in ways that you never first thought.

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

Why should white men want to change your opinion? Your gender already showed your true colors a long time ago so why should we care about you?

Dylan Carter
Dylan Carter

You are absolutely right! Make as much money as possible so you can buy as many things as possible from the corporations that are there for you to guide you through your life. Exchanging your most fertile years for fancy shoes and a car the corporations tell you makes you superior on a personal level to those who do not drive that brand of car is a more meaningful life. Giving birth to, raising and teaching and loving a large brood of children to inhabit the future should be the job of sub 100 IQ third worlder's. You Go Girl!

Jonathan Smith
Jonathan Smith

Attached: Screenshot-2018-03-23-at-8.55.36-AM.png (227 KB, 1368x840)

Leo Peterson
Leo Peterson

Must be suffering to want to pursure a career, have kids, then have the time to spend with them.

Bentley Scott
Bentley Scott

tits or GTFO

Attached: 1445692816133.jpg (20 KB, 306x306)

Michael Torres
Michael Torres

Tell me why I shouldn't like the brainwashing that gets me more money :)

In the end you will get money. You will be able to take selfies in foreign countries. Just before you dies alone having been a terrific worker and consumer your entire life.

I understand this appeals to women other wise we wouldnt have an entire generation of unmarried childless women.

Easton Allen
Easton Allen

Or you can travel with baby while working the awesome internet jobs we'll have

Attached: 1.-Intrepid-Monkeys-in...-Bariloche-Argentina-Climbing-Cerro-Llao-Llao.jpg.jpg (479 KB, 800x600)

Jeremiah Cruz
Jeremiah Cruz

man pretending to be femanon
wow colour me saged

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

Maybe I want to make enough money so I'm unaffected by the negative future changes

The thing is the economy deprived people. It's like wanting to gorge yourself on a buffet after famine. Totally natural :)

David Reyes
David Reyes

Maybe I want to make enough money so I'm unaffected by the negative future changes
This is one of the dumbest statements anyone here has EVER said

Wyatt Foster
Wyatt Foster

With enough money you can avoid almost any problem

Julian Green
Julian Green

I'd prefer to win the lotto and live a life of pampered millionaire leisure but that's not realistic.

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

Do you know anything about collapses?
First of all, money becomes INSTANTLY worth NOTHING.
No one gives a fuck, you cant eat money. The only worth it has is via fuel for fires.
Second of all, when shit hits the fan and people try desperately to survive, the richest houses and areas are hit FIRST even if they have many heavily armed guards, because people really get THAT desperate.
And just like that, all gone, all dead and looted.
The people you pay to protect you will abandon you or betray you at ANY POINT.

Ethan Jones
Ethan Jones

Also I'd like to point out, that we're not as gullible as you think we are.
As if it wasn't already obvious to you.

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

Then why do you care or seek white mens opinion or acceptance? I dont get it , I mean this is what you white women advocated and wanted since the suffragette so why even bother to make this thread if you want to continue in their path?

Luke Harris
Luke Harris

I could hide in my comfy luxury bunker and sleep through the collapse

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

What consequences?

Ryan Bennett
Ryan Bennett

you'll see at approximately 40

Brayden Jenkins
Brayden Jenkins

Meh. I can get a tiny house so I don't have to work long 60-80 hour weeks like suckers do and can take endless vacations

John Williams
John Williams

That it gets you more

Is the brainwashing.

You actually get less.... but you didn't notice, because you were brainwashed.

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

What about a comfy government job that can't be outsourced and is public union where I can't be fired? The middle class gets smaller but I have my comfy place. :)

Ian Ortiz
Ian Ortiz

The middle class gets smaller but I have my comfy place. :)

until they come for you.

William Perry
William Perry

Meh. I can get a tiny house so I don't have to work long 60-80 hour weeks like suckers do and can take endless vacations
You have a valid point but you fucked it up.
Avoiding the death debt jew is a good idea but wasting it on holidays instead of building a home, family and a working homestead is a mistake.
No you cannot.
After several years you will be forced out, and depending on the situation you're fucked. Nuclear radiation lasts for thousands of years and a nuclear winter blots out the sun for decades, leaving you in a toxic barren hellscape to starve in.
You survive a few extra years and die a worse death instead of instant release, what a great trade off.

Ian White
Ian White

These clowns think they wont be thrown into the literal or metaphorical gulags.
It's funny but sad at the same time.

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

These clowns think they wont be thrown into the literal or metaphorical gulags.
It's funny but sad at the same time.

The bait is always fresh and tasty....

Otherwise the trap wouldn't ever catch anything.

Isaac Sanders
Isaac Sanders

Usury makes you poorer, honey. Feminism is just Communism and Consumerism wrapped up in a pink bow.

= debt, lost of spending power, overpriced housing and living situations.

Attached: usury-free-economics.jpg (20 KB, 279x445)

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

lost
loss

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

Tiny home, cheap lease, cheap food = endless fun money

Jeremiah Ramirez
Jeremiah Ramirez

Gulags for what? Working for that gubmint money?

David Ross
David Ross

yes, keep believing you won't be affected by bad times. its great to think yeah people are suffering in the world but i won't be im smarter than that, its so easy to dissociate yourself from reality isn't it. you have no clue what happens when things collapse or when shit hits the fan, when trouble comes knocking its you delusional types that will have it the worst, keep laughing it up because one day you're going to wish someone would have woken you up from your fever dream.

Attached: 1518666714156.jpg (117 KB, 930x960)

Logan Thomas
Logan Thomas

This.

Hudson Long
Hudson Long

But if you can't stop things from getting worse escapism is the only answer. Thanks for reminding me to buy a comfy bunker one day.

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

Tits or GTFO

Attached: IMG-6562.gif (825 KB, 250x197)

Mason Myers
Mason Myers

But it will only be a few years. My dad used to talk to me a lot about building a bomb shelter for nuclear winter and was into Y2K prepping. We regularly went over survivalist stuff and had sleeping bags that protected you even in 40 below weather and wind up and shaking electronics, many types of devices.

Gabriel Watson
Gabriel Watson

building a strong family with a capable partner is the surest way to survive troubling times. doomsday bunkers are great until someone throws gas canisters into your ventilation. you realize those bunkers are sitting targets what an idiot.
having a man and you both depending on each other and building a strong structure for support is what will sail you through rough waters. wake up before its to late, stop letting the media and leftists brainwash you against the nuclear family

Attached: 1515999060603.jpg (606 KB, 726x369)

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

bigo.tv/17922448

Caleb Richardson
Caleb Richardson

He would talk about how there would be such coldness and the land would be unusable. But I heard that growing marijuana would help because it would suck up the waste like it did in Chernobyl

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

But you can have the family, the guy, the comfy gubmit money, and the bunker and the vacations

Tyler Taylor
Tyler Taylor

dad was into Y2K prepping.
Low IQ is hereditary

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

How is it low IQ? I learned a lot about survivalism from the drills we had. He talked about the implications of nuclear winter and how to live without electricity.

Evan Fisher
Evan Fisher

or you could take that money and build something worth being proud of not just sucking on the welfare tits. invest in property, childrens futures for college, setup a nice roth ira or other retirement things because relying on social security is retarded. stop letting the corporate jew sell you products on the televised jew. women are more than beauty products and new shoes or at least they used to be. being a mother and a wife isn't oppresion its liberation.

Michael Gray
Michael Gray

SHE HASN'T POSTED TITS MODS DO YOUR JOB DELETE THIS THREAD AND BAN HER

Attached: IMG-2822.jpg (16 KB, 236x236)

Aiden Reed
Aiden Reed

Yeah my parents told me about roth iras and many types of investment accounts and employer plans growing up. I just want tospend before the world burns sometimes. Paying for college is a good plan. I'm not talking money on products but experiences. Why deny yourself experiences?

Jonathan Gray
Jonathan Gray

experiences
Translation: getting dicked by random brown cocks while backpacking through Europe

Ethan King
Ethan King

luxury is fine as long as its grounded and realistic, don't go blowing your grocery money because mommy needs a new purse and a trip to the maldives. just remember what truly matters in life is what you leave behind, your legacy is what will carry you beyond death not a nice car or fancy earings. if you take anything from these posts its to wake up to the destruction of the nuclear family and understand motherhood is the greatest gift women could ever give the world.

Austin Ortiz
Austin Ortiz

ATTENTION ALL WOMENS GET THE FUCK BACK IN YOUR KITCHENS

THE COMPUTER IS FOR ADULTS

Attached: 1434306958410-1.jpg (490 KB, 838x1182)

Dylan Moore
Dylan Moore

gets me more

Before feminism you got houses, cars, kids, security and benefits and you didn't have to do shit but sit around and drink with your friends. Truth is women took the worst deal they possibly could just to create a new tax base for the government. Personally I don't care, I'm a fag so I have I no need for women but you ladies fucked yourselves. You loved like queens at one point, now you work your lives away like us.

Cameron Cruz
Cameron Cruz

Experiences are temporary fulfillment that you have to chase your entire life, one experience will never sustain your drive for a fulfilling life so you'll have to keep spending money chasing that feeling like a drug addict. Having a family is way more fulfilling and you can still chase experiences with them.

Alexander Perez
Alexander Perez

Yeah you can go on cruise vacations with them or take baby on top of a mountain

Liam James
Liam James

Incel alert!

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

The fact that you have this picture saved on your computer or phone, and were able to quickly locate it, is fucking hilarious to me.

You are such a fucking loser.

Kevin Robinson
Kevin Robinson

responding to a very low effort bait thread
Sup Forums, fucking stop.

Attached: 1522166430256.jpg (46 KB, 397x520)

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

It screams mommy issues

Asher King
Asher King

Like the kind your kids will have with a mommy like you:

Jordan Gray
Jordan Gray

You are such a fucking loser.
Oh no please don't hurt my feelings

Attached: 1489051028083.jpg (150 KB, 610x556)

Jason Carter
Jason Carter

Studies show that women aren't happy with money, they're happy with CHILDREN. You will rot inside knowing that you're wasting time while your ovaries dry up.

Blake Wilson
Blake Wilson

Yea they let them wear white coats to larp as doctors, and they encourage doctors to use their first names now. Nurses’ are getting big heads now though and forgetting their place, it’s becoming an issue.

Tits with timestamp or gtfo
I dont care if you fall into feminist brainwashing, women can hardly think critically anyways so it is mostly out of your control.

Dominic Lopez
Dominic Lopez

It’s the same retarded roastie who was shitposting last night. Her posts actually seem female (eg smilies, only talking about herself, “haha”, “lol”) but she is utterly worthless to have discourse with.

So yes, sage.

Gavin Moore
Gavin Moore

Now why would baby not like going mountain exploring? :(

Nolan Turner
Nolan Turner

Exactly this. And as you can see by this specimen they still don’t get it

Camden Bailey
Camden Bailey

Women traded thier feminity and sexuality for "MASCULINE POWER" or the visade of Power. Thus they are frigid, unable to orgasm, avoid real men, and will never be satisfied, realizing it was all a cruel commie joke too late in life. They get no "love" and can't supply themselves with it wither because their love ain't real.

Lucas Stewart
Lucas Stewart

It took way too many posts.
Fuck newfags.

Nicholas Howard
Nicholas Howard

You're forgetting he can be super stingy

Landon Rodriguez
Landon Rodriguez

I have love :)

hahaahaha

I'm gonna get an easy government union job so they pay me to push papers and relax

:D

Hudson Stewart
Hudson Stewart

youtu.be/UCftJ8Hf0kI

Dominic Young
Dominic Young

See this right here, this is obvious bait, too fucking obvious.
Yet here you idiots are, replying to it. Again.

Attached: 1515634610071.png (258 KB, 635x457)

John Hughes
John Hughes

But I think it's fun. I like being brainwashed. I like freedom. I'll have fun triggering people who say hur dur it's offensive you act like a man.

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

One size fits all is stupid.

They're are some women who are made to work. Alpha women or whatever. Good for them and they should.... But they are flipping rare mate.

The majority of women just want to stay at home and be provided for while pooping out a few kids... Don't believe me just check some dating site. "looking for a good man to provide etc etc"

The problem isn't that women can achieve. It's that the high achieving women are peer pressuring the normal ones to be just like them. And women, unlike men, are mostly slaves to peer pressure. So they follow along and make themselves miserable and end up in their 30s, in crushing student loan debt, working a job they hate, no husband, and childless.

Some of the smarter girls have widened up and doing the tradcom thing. Like Lauren southern shills. So maybe their is hope. But who knows we'll just have to see.

More power to you for being a doctor.

Attached: 1522124453694.png (192 KB, 284x297)

Nolan Edwards
Nolan Edwards

Money isn't absolute power you dumb thot.
Sure it can help you stabilize your lifestyle but money is useless to protect you if you have neither a acquaintances web for its diffusion into key econo-political positions and a family to have externalized interests.
Also you have to visualize threats to your way of life from the moment you actually starts walking that same way, which you seem to be content to avoid.

Attached: Unbearable.jpg (68 KB, 668x712)

Jackson Evans
Jackson Evans

tits or gtfo

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

Because you're a selfish cunt and your children will grow up to hate you and all women like the Australianon

Nathaniel Jackson
Nathaniel Jackson

Attached: Chinese-Water-Balloon.webm (3 MB, 720x544)

Brandon Davis
Brandon Davis

Because more money won't get you lots of loving children and a loving husband. And in 13 years when you're 31, you will either kill yourself when you realize you can't compete with Stacy or will be as far lady.

Christian Gray
Christian Gray

Attached: TheCatIsAway.webm (1.83 MB, 720x480)

Brayden Davis
Brayden Davis

Money can buy you advanced experimental medical care and a super comfy bunker when things collapse or if you get a bad disease.

I do visualize threats. My goal is to be immune to every negative change that can come my way.

Carson Anderson
Carson Anderson

a woman on economics

Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Nobody thinks you are "powerful" or whatever, men see you and think "shit, i wish i had a male doctor", we don't think you are as capable as we are.

Attached: 1520598378910.png (791 KB, 1231x1234)

Xavier Hernandez
Xavier Hernandez

sauce? for a friend

Evan Torres
Evan Torres

I love my mother so my kids will love me. My parents put me first over money. But baby will remember his times in the mountains and think how great they are.

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

Money can buy you
when things collapse
Dumb roastie doesn't understand how reality works

Charles Young
Charles Young

This

Aaron Harris
Aaron Harris

A comfy bunker full of years worth of supplies and entertainment costs money brainlet

Easton Ramirez
Easton Ramirez

Money can buy you advanced experimental medical care and a super comfy bunker when things collapse or if you get a bad disease.
But money can't buy you treatment for HPV, and it can't convince the 99.9% of the U.S. population that the gun you want, or the bunker you need, stays a reasonnable and legal bargain.
Money also can't attract men your way, because once you hit the wall, men will stop seeking your for the value they seek in you; that is, your fertility.
Except, of course, if your name is Madam Rothschild.
There's a reason why you roasties are getting triggered by a bunch of lifeless, literally-walking-wombs dolls.

Attached: Content.png (8 KB, 225x225)

Luke Long
Luke Long

We each were dealt our hands, I would expect you to play yours accordingly. If you can make more money exploiting feminism and sexist hiring practices, go for it. I know I sure am fucking am going to buddy up with all the white males I know so I am never for lack of work and always know a person in a trade.

But you can also expect me to call out bullshit when I see it, especially if it betters my situation.

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

I love my mother
My parents put me first over money
so my kids will love me
Yes, your kids will love you because of an unrelated upbringing that they did not experience for themselves. /sarcasm
Dumb roastie.

But baby will remember his times in the mountains and think how great they are
No, I can pretty much guarantee your kids will grow up to hate you for being a selfish cunt.

Eli Mitchell
Eli Mitchell

Trouble brews
Money is devaluated by the markets
Can't buy shit in currency, only in labor or, God forbids, government coupons
You're the brainlet.
W E W L A D

Attached: 1442204727485.jpg (24 KB, 282x346)

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

Where dem replacements at senpai? They're taking too long to get here.

Attached: 1521490672729.jpg (153 KB, 541x1030)

Luis Hall
Luis Hall

Meh. I will get old either way and I know men don't seek cash. Better old and traveling than old with nothing.

Adam Carter
Adam Carter

brainwashing that gets me more money

Attached: 1521220414210.jpg (110 KB, 501x585)

Luke Butler
Luke Butler

Tell me why I shouldn't like the brainwashing that gets me more money.
What do you need money for? Money is a means to an end. It used to be that men earned money to attract a mate, then provide for their family. If you earn money what does your mate do? If you have no mate, why not? If you don't want one, then what is your goal in life? To slave away for a jew somewhere, then whither and die? Why not just kill yourself now and save the time.

Ryan Watson
Ryan Watson

It would be several years worth of supplies and entertainment. No need to leave the bunker :)

Adam Cruz
Adam Cruz

Boomerroastie detected
Travel 40% of the year
"What do you mean I'm giving 35% of my yearly revenues to foreign governments?"

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

No my goal is to have a life that can be made into a movie. Not slave away :)

Carter Stewart
Carter Stewart

Good luck living for the twenty-twenty five years of your remaining life in a hole alone instead of fixing shit while it's still time.
You won't be able to live without the attention anyway.

Attached: 1486739384102s.jpg (6 KB, 249x225)

Josiah Martin
Josiah Martin

If I was a Boomer I'd be old already.

Adam Bailey
Adam Bailey

Thinking I wouldn't take people in the bunker lol. :)

Kayden Diaz
Kayden Diaz

Boomer mentality never dies, however.
No wonder you consider your upbringing good if its content was about being a selfish sack of shit.

Asher Nelson
Asher Nelson

w/o female empowerment, no cuties like this to rule you

Attached: JWFlynt.jpg (219 KB, 1370x800)

Lincoln Lee
Lincoln Lee

After complete societal collapse, Federal Reserve Fun Bucks will be worth anything, and I won't be brutally raped by roving gangs before they forcibly take all my possessions, because they will respect my woman's rights and my property rights
Dumb roastie

Attached: IMG-2906.jpg (218 KB, 724x1024)

Thomas Powell
Thomas Powell

test

Henry Robinson
Henry Robinson

larping should be a bannable offence their are no woman on the internet

Ayden Reed
Ayden Reed

Implying you'll have the time for that before shit go down
Or actually buy some in physically hazardous/combat situation
I think you're forgetting you're a woman, user.

Attached: 1490207154407.jpg (53 KB, 792x558)

Easton Wood
Easton Wood

The conent was that family was important and helping each other was important. Even extended family was important. I had a lot of fun over the years with my senpai. They also spent many hours teaching me lots of things.

I don't see why a baby wouldn't like being in the mountains or on exploration treks. Or my children wouldn't want to ride elephants

Bentley Rogers
Bentley Rogers

Guns my friend guns and traps around the underground bunker :)

Nolan Young
Nolan Young

:)))
Fuck you're nauseating.
Sage

Anthony Brooks
Anthony Brooks

that sounds like fun. theres something about our society, i just wanna dig a hole and know that no one in the world can find me there.

as to your OP, the only thing i can think of in relation to yourself is that it could get in the way of your natural role as a woman, whatever that is. It might be hard to find your place because of shame and stigma. however im biased being a man and all. I want all the women of the world to live in my bedroom where i can care for them all.

Im not gonna go over the implications on the societal level. it has already been pretty devastating, to the family structure for example.

"female empowerment" is a big fraud mostly. there's no prestige in it for you guys. get a job earn money and spend it, welcome to the club. we still lack morals and ambitions on the community level.

nothing wrong with a powerful woman though. strength is universally aesthetic. doesn't make you less feminine, just not as "classical". and as with anything, if you force it it's fucking ugly and cringe. and i feel like this whole thing is being forced pretty fucking hard.

Ayden Edwards
Ayden Edwards

My attitude comes from the fact I narrowly avoided a bunch of bad things happening to me. It sort of gives you an aura of semi invincibility if you keep escaping fate

Aaron Ross
Aaron Ross

I don't see why a baby wouldn't like being in the mountains or on exploration treks. Or my children wouldn't want to ride elephants
Children riding elephants in the first place
You do realize that's a death flag, even if the elephant is domesticated, right?
There's no mountain, forests or hiking destination back home
this is what the average american believe.
with 150$ US I could probably hike throughout the Rockies, or travel through Hell Valley, or just go to Alaska to sightsee the Midnight Sun.
Exploration treks don't need to be costly to be fun and amazing.
What the Hell are you going to do with the surplus money? Well, I'll tell you. You'll use it in make-up, useless every-two-years house renovations, consumerist bullshit, more make-up, hanging-out funds for when you need alcool and a quick fuck, and other vapid, useless shit like the boomer imitator your parents brought you up to be.

Attached: 1501755560099.png (9 KB, 642x371)

Xavier Long
Xavier Long

Guns my friend guns and traps around the underground bunker :)
There's no point having any further discussion with you. We have given you advice about how to avoid a life of misery and you are choosing to ignore it because you feel that you have everything figured out and you can't possibly learn anything from anyone because they are brainlets. There's a reason it takes an extremely advanced and prosperous society to even begin considering treating women as anything more than property. Since it also inevitably leads to the whole thing collapsing, within your lifetime you'll get to experience first hand the brutal Darwinian logic that will put you in your place.

Josiah Foster
Josiah Foster

pizzagate is real
the earth is flat
OP is a giant faggot
sage

TITS OR GTFO

Ian Scott
Ian Scott

Nope. I'd spend it on fun things like a glow in the dark pool or a climbing wall or a fishing pond in my living room :)

Going to exhibit and place after place.

I don't understand how people could want less after seeing a recession. Does not compute can anyone explain why?

Anthony Green
Anthony Green

women are xtremely selfish
and won't think past themself unless they have a child

man say WE
women say I

David Clark
David Clark

If being treated like property gives me less freedom I don't want it. I'm proud to be brainwashed

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

EEp you got me. I don't have kids

Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales

Good for you, the west will be a better place when your stupidity kills you.

Anthony Parker
Anthony Parker

It sort of gives you an aura of semi invincibility if you keep escaping fate
I honestly can't tell if this is real or a LARP because women are actually this dumb in real life

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

How else would you react to it?

Lincoln Stewart
Lincoln Stewart

so you put yourself in dangerous situations? better be careful sweetie.

I'll come find you after you've crawled out of that bunker, we will repopulate and no buts!

Austin King
Austin King

Have you even ridden an elephant? It's a fun thing to do and it would be especially fun to trek on one.

Dylan Wright
Dylan Wright

ITT: NEWFAGS TALKING TO A DUDE LARPING AS A GIRL LMAO

Luis Harris
Luis Harris

Yeah, no shit. None of these threads are actual women, just some dumbass baiting for (You)s.

Gavin Cox
Gavin Cox

I need to spend time because otherwise I don't know what to do with myself.
Have you ever... I know it sounds weird like that but, have you ever tried not being a faggot, sitting down, and thinking for the sake of thinking, once in your lifetime?
I'd spend it on fun things like a glow in the dark pool
Spending for fun things like a "glow in the dark pool" is absolutely what I call vapid, useless consumerism.
You're a fucking lost cause. Can't even think out of the pain-pleasure animalistic urges.
This is why men are superior.
No, and I wouldn't let neither my wife or my kid get near, let alone ride, an animal that's two times the weigth of a good car.
It's just common fucking sense.

Attached: 1493380524109.jpg (6 KB, 250x250)

Camden Williams
Camden Williams

Bet you got some HUGE beef curtains.

Ryan Rogers
Ryan Rogers

Nah it's not. It's paranoia. Elephants, camels, llamas, all kinds of animals to ride. I'd have my kids around dolphins and even orca whales. Life has to be experienced.

You'd just want to be stingy instead of experiencing life

Parker Miller
Parker Miller

My last GF was a doctor. She was miserable. Like a little puppy tearing up furniture and shitting on the floor.

She was so insecure, scared, and lonely. She knew she should surrender to my influence, protection, and guidance but the feminist programming was too strong.

That is the "empowered woman".

Asher Hall
Asher Hall

Still no tits....

Attached: absolutely-disgusting-me-irl-20062128.png (125 KB, 500x566)

Juan Jackson
Juan Jackson

What was she scared of and insecure about?

Anthony Lee
Anthony Lee

men are superior
statistical fact. the fact that you have to state that says to me you feel inferior. I trust your judgment. there is more difference between people than genders.

is that some kind of metaphor. I think the dolphin and orca would rape and play with your kid.

did you ever think our society might have influenced you too so that you dont know how to be what you know you should be.

Christopher Hughes
Christopher Hughes

People saying that they're superior over x group are inherently inferior
You're full of shit Sven.

Benjamin Sanchez
Benjamin Sanchez

Wait, you actually paid for a stock photo? Thats how i know youre a shill.

Brody Hernandez
Brody Hernandez

Nah, unintentional :)

Lincoln Hill
Lincoln Hill

Nah. It would play with the kid and it would give the child a love of animals

Jayden Torres
Jayden Torres

probably some tranny larping
Sup Forums taking this shitty bait

Attached: bait.png (79 KB, 1080x837)

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

I wonder something. Why do women today get angry at their youth brainwashing them into empowerment? Like why do they get so angry like something was stolen?

Leo Clark
Leo Clark

Meh. Men are angry now and make threads about beating women. The women who resist brainwashing will find themselves beaten

Christopher James
Christopher James

it was just my guess.

also saying shit like that isnt doing anything. we're all here because we want good change and we better fucking get our psyop/social game in check.

so what happened.

get a dog? it will protect your kids instead of eat them.

because they were lied to. it wasn't really for them, it was just used for political gain and what not. their place in society was used for a tiny fraction of someones fraudulent virtue. I think you'd rather be used as a slave than be used like that, no wonder little girls sell themselves to muslims.

Logan Ramirez
Logan Ramirez

I wouldn't because I like brainwashing that benefits me not benefits that don't.

Brody Cook
Brody Cook

'cause most females are insufferable cunts and I'd rather not work with them. Of course there's a few exceptions, but most should just stay in the kitchen and out of STEM.

Justin Long
Justin Long

But what exactly was a lie?

Camden Roberts
Camden Roberts

and what if the woman isn't social? STEM jobs and union government jobs are the only jobs these days that don't fire you for being awkward.

Jason Rodriguez
Jason Rodriguez

We'll see if you like the taste of Mohammed's blade on your throat. Because that's what any leftist ideology will eventually brings to you, right to your home.

Adam Ramirez
Adam Ramirez

I can pick and choose what I support. I can reject the parts that would affect me negatively and I don't care if someone socially shames me :)

Sebastian Ramirez
Sebastian Ramirez

we all want something to believe in. this is our problem, the demoralization made us very vulnerable. the old was better but maybe it was thrown out for a reason. atlantis was sunk for a reason. after all this shit is done we still have to get our shit together as a species.

that you can(should!) be something you aren't.

Evan Wilson
Evan Wilson

But if your personality is naturally like this it seems stupid when you see outsiders shreik and go "This isn't nature". I mean why should I not do something I like to do and I'm good at because society says so?

Brandon Bailey
Brandon Bailey

Attached: 1482333985225.png (838 KB, 1243x845)

Nathan Sanchez
Nathan Sanchez

Attached: 1496161360304.jpg (145 KB, 475x609)

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

Fuck. Looks like my wife.

Brayden Flores
Brayden Flores

Attached: 1479415367940.png (919 KB, 686x706)

Nolan Myers
Nolan Myers

Attached: DQmTEPiVeGbvnGkE3An2qiZ1pDEeSn1tuxkdidSYd8nJJEa-1680x8400.png (470 KB, 816x616)

Nolan Walker
Nolan Walker

Attached: 1492070817009.jpg (58 KB, 1080x1080)

Matthew Garcia
Matthew Garcia

Attached: trianglezlmao.jpg (228 KB, 1020x660)

Nicholas Bennett
Nicholas Bennett

That was a joke

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

Attached: 1481586278085.png (797 KB, 950x614)

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

Kike detected
Die jew
OP was a blood sucking jew this whole time (probably a fat guy tranny too) and you NORMAL FAGGOTs ENTERTAINED HIM the whole entire time.
Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1500441846802.jpg (40 KB, 500x375)

Nathaniel Cruz
Nathaniel Cruz

Attached: 1492304163986.jpg (97 KB, 960x960)

Parker Rivera
Parker Rivera

Attached: 1500435740994.png (330 KB, 1242x2208)

Jayden Perez
Jayden Perez

Attached: 1499548523841.png (76 KB, 799x394)

Henry Jenkins
Henry Jenkins

Good thing I'm here to unslide the slide and unjew the jew.

Attached: 1492544939493.png (147 KB, 1544x627)

Isaiah Lee
Isaiah Lee

Attached: 1470080536601.png (329 KB, 1320x2641)

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

Attached: 1520612197695.png (458 KB, 960x1106)

Jack Young
Jack Young

Attached: 1519825357575.png (480 KB, 730x505)

Robert Campbell
Robert Campbell

being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

Brayden Nelson
Brayden Nelson

Attached: 1519824682102.jpg (1019 KB, 1029x6000)

Tyler Peterson
Tyler Peterson

don't have time to save that all can you open a thread about this tomorrow like German ITT user and drop everything you know? I'm too tired now, but also interested. Anybody here heard that they "found" new traces of Maddie McCann?

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

It sure worked out for kulaks and jews.

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

tits or GTFO

Wyatt Rodriguez
Wyatt Rodriguez

Just use 4plebs with the thread number and come back tomorrow and save the photos from the archive here.

Attached: 1518673886643.jpg (347 KB, 1536x817)

Tyler Murphy
Tyler Murphy

did you just assume that all species get along with each other on this planet? Fucking emotional roastie. Tell you what, just go to arabia and get arapeia'ed. please burn your coal and never have kids. Brainwashed cunt

Adrian Wilson
Adrian Wilson

Attached: 1515581495057.jpg (107 KB, 768x1024)

Samuel Cooper
Samuel Cooper

Attached: 1515526394000.jpg (33 KB, 498x516)

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

No but dolphins are safe brainlet. It can be trained and isn't like a tiger or lion or bear. Touche. I'll have fun being my brainwashed self.

Christian Morgan
Christian Morgan

naturally like what. the ideal is a fucking unicorn. that's why it's so deceitful.

I think tomboys are cute, so im naturally patronizing. maybe thats not so helpful. like when you dress up in a uniform and join the army, you end up looking like a little mascot.

Of course you should do what you like, dont let the bullshit get in your way. I wish we could figure this shit out so you guys dont have to feel so out of place. I dont know what the solution is.

Luis Wilson
Luis Wilson

Stop replying to this hebrew OP tranny and find a new thread without LARPing kikes wasting your time pretending to be girls lmao.............

Leo Thompson
Leo Thompson

Attached: 1481096045478.jpg (163 KB, 903x906)

David Richardson
David Richardson

Attached: 1483573377332.jpg (104 KB, 666x1000)

Angel White
Angel White

Attached: 1485828797168.jpg (32 KB, 696x460)

Camden Cooper
Camden Cooper

Monsanto is criminally underrated.
Agrogeneticism to enslave the agrarian world using trademarks, hence enslaving the whole world dependant on the stuff? Now that's fucking wicked.

Josiah Campbell
Josiah Campbell

E A R T H
I S
F L A T

Attached: 1488491746986.png (1.24 MB, 1138x674)

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

Because there's more to life than money. There are things like having a family that money can't buy.

Mason Sanders
Mason Sanders

Who says you have to meet some ideal? I like the idea of freedom

Ethan Gonzalez
Ethan Gonzalez

The guys here brag about hitting females and choking them. That's not love

Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

Yeah true, look into MERCK.
Pretty sure they are a leaf corp too.
Pepsi is notorious, pretty sure they are kikes.
Don't order pizzas, chinese food, shawarma, pretty much any candy, and also be careful what make up your wife wears.
Kikes poison everything senpai.

Connor Cooper
Connor Cooper

I would choke you for being a massive lying kike.

Attached: 1487635610706.png (18 KB, 326x327)

Anthony Russell
Anthony Russell

Attached: 1487671495927.png (346 KB, 621x547)

Justin Cox
Justin Cox

Attached: 1504328728611.jpg (39 KB, 400x400)

Jeremiah Gutierrez
Jeremiah Gutierrez

yeah seeing suffering every day, changing grown up's diapers, cleaning blood and making shots while being continuously exhausted and having no time or mood for your own family soooo empowering, that's a perfect word for that! Fucking idiot

Colton Miller
Colton Miller

Attached: 1510360362396.jpg (110 KB, 844x504)

Alexander Flores
Alexander Flores

Attached: 1504327681644.jpg (96 KB, 1100x600)

Thomas Russell
Thomas Russell

Look into it!

Attached: BBFv4wV.jpg (43 KB, 728x409)

Brayden Green
Brayden Green

Children cannot consent.

Attached: 1510294403722.jpg (9 KB, 310x162)

Jace Lopez
Jace Lopez

Yep because choosing your own hours doesn't work. All jobs are 4-5 days a week or more to you lol. Think outside the box

Cooper Wood
Cooper Wood

jews lie

Attached: 1503721431749.jpg (87 KB, 529x540)

Alexander Diaz
Alexander Diaz

Attached: DQ5YUp2VAAAkfmr.jpg (314 KB, 1440x1464)

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

56 posts by this id
KEK

Grayson Russell
Grayson Russell

Her name was Jonbenet

Attached: 1510448316479.jpg (2.82 MB, 2126x1426)

Dylan Baker
Dylan Baker

As a woman myself I still can't understand why women WANT to work the same stressful jobs as men. I don't want to work. I would much rather stay at home with my kids. Let the men do what they fucking evolved to do.

Elijah Miller
Elijah Miller

Attached: 1520918236270.gif (2.85 MB, 442x366)

James Long
James Long

Satan confirmed as a good wife.

Attached: 1520803007686.jpg (30 KB, 425x414)

Kayden James
Kayden James

I'd rather have the choice to work or not work. I have a generous family and extensive safety net.

I don't see how they magically evolved this. I'm a tomboy by nature. I don't see why I should stop doing what my nature tells me to do just because the tide is turning

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

what kind of freedom. independence might leave you all alone. women entering the workforce is like a cartoon where someone stops in front of a cliff and the guy behind pushes them off. corporate society is a dead end. the core has to be the family. and family takes time.

are you calling me a peon, woman?

Luke Davis
Luke Davis

No woman is going to send you incels nudes ever

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

Yeah because the only "women" ITT are kike trannies and the normal fags responding to OP.
Lurk more newfaggots.

Attached: 1504501292791.jpg (34 KB, 550x420)

Mason Myers
Mason Myers

I had lots of family togetherness growing up. I'd either wanna start my own business or get some cushy government job where I get good pay for low stress

Anthony Lewis
Anthony Lewis

Attached: BvQab89CYAAL-sH.jpg (16 KB, 600x399)

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

Attached: 1519362590364.jpg (100 KB, 850x815)

Kayden Cruz
Kayden Cruz

Attached: 1510297277439.jpg (21 KB, 462x336)

David Collins
David Collins

Attached: 1513096442704.jpg (285 KB, 632x723)

Brayden Sanders
Brayden Sanders

Attached: 1519618142449.png (1005 KB, 928x8800)

Ryan Hall
Ryan Hall

A strange thing when you feel more for the donkey than the woman.

Aaron Baker
Aaron Baker

Attached: 1518663006346.jpg (617 KB, 1455x1173)

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

Probably because animals were more important to you as a child than humans.

Attached: 1520803643942.png (471 KB, 619x697)

Charles Turner
Charles Turner

Attached: YkZiAVt.png (78 KB, 959x463)

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

well its more that they want to kill everyone kek

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

Attached: 1518342854599.jpg (3.66 MB, 5232x4568)

Lucas Lopez
Lucas Lopez

Attached: 1520551380920.jpg (3.43 MB, 2493x3256)

Dylan Watson
Dylan Watson

oh fuck thx world government fag this is good shit bro

Attached: Happening-lines.jpg (549 KB, 1024x818)

Tyler Cruz
Tyler Cruz

We have a choice to work or not work, but when women are out there away from home, away from their children, working all day every day society will collapse. It already is collapsing right in front of us. Look at the history of the human race. The strongest of the two sexes is the hunter/gatherer, and the weaker sex keeps the home in check and makes sure that the offspring grow up to be successful and continue our species' survival. Modern women get up every morning and go to work, either leaving the kids at home or placing them in a daycare with complete strangers who may or may not be teaching them right from wrong. This is one of the reasons we have so many teens who are on drugs, getting pregnant, and generally being trouble makers. I urge you to look up r/k selection theory to get a better perspective on what I'm talking about.

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

Australia Not down under
You wished
Australia is the asshole of this world.

Attached: Merciful.jpg (10 KB, 229x220)

Wyatt Smith
Wyatt Smith

if you had 10 million $$ would you still?
do you want freedom or are you just avoiding commitment.
it's not shameful to depend on someone, despite what they say.

being a financially liable person is grossly unnatural in the first place. a human should have free reign and complete authority to fully express. when we don't own the land that we walk on we walk with restrain. that's why criminals are more aesthetic and displayed and glorified in movies.

Andrew Martinez
Andrew Martinez

moar
archive.is/OVz22
archive.is/S7MMW
archive.is/KYpPU

Attached: 1480238983914.jpg (312 KB, 643x556)

James Jackson
James Jackson

Teen pregnancy, crime and drug use are going down.

Not all women have kids either. I don't have them. What if a woman has a high IQ? Why should her dreams be held back?

Were you in a daycare? I never was in a daycare and only had a babysitter a couple times.

Jordan Fisher
Jordan Fisher

It's not about shame or social stigma. It's about how I feel and being able to fully control my on detiny.

Ryan Gutierrez
Ryan Gutierrez

with power comes responsibility, you don't want that do you sweetie?

James Jones
James Jones

femanon
when you have nothing of value to add to a conversation but want to force yourself in there anyway.

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

Why?

Christian Russell
Christian Russell

Also what would you do if your husband beat you or abused you in this scenario? What about freedom like being able to spend money however you want it and not being screwed over if he dies, gets sick, leaves or is abusive

Kevin Richardson
Kevin Richardson

Because the jews put meat of babies and abortions and foreskins and shit into the food supply.
Mexicans don't have any idea they are eating their own children.

Attached: TORYSMITH.jpg (76 KB, 716x958)

Dylan Ward
Dylan Ward

In my opinion, if you don't have children then it's a different story. My biggest concern is mothers who aren't there to raise their children right, and as a result, you have the modern teens/young adults you see out there who can't even string two sentances together, and are sleeping with everyone they come in contact with. If you choose not to have children, then the only consequence of you working with men will more than likely be unhappyness as your biological clock starts ticking later in life.

Christian Young
Christian Young

Tell me why I shouldn't like the brainwashing that gets me more money

When you're 85 years old slowly dying alone with no family and no one who loves you.

When you stroke out and die slowly of dehydration on your kitchen floor.

When it takes 4 weeks for them to find your body because no one noticed you were missing until someone complained about the smell and the paramedics puke in disgust because your cats have been eating your face to stay alive.

Then you'll know if destroying the family you could have had was really worth the money.

Attached: Cat-lady.png (921 KB, 736x1129)

Parker Fisher
Parker Fisher

dude, this is some T H I C C trolling. using that ":)" at the end of every post makes it obvious

Justin Baker
Justin Baker

because women are innately weaker than men. if they start acting willful, like they actually have weight to throw around, they will only worsen their position.

Asher Cox
Asher Cox

FFS new fags
this is a bot thread that gets regularly posted
LURK MOAR

Ryan Walker
Ryan Walker

I never said I'd never have one and even so there's my siblings, cousins, and siblings future kids

Wyatt Nelson
Wyatt Nelson

all jobs are being a nurse
this is the reason the only jobs women should do are the ones that require no logical thinking

Eli Mitchell
Eli Mitchell

Good post. I'd argue that it isn't the high-achieving women pressuring normal ones, but the normal ones pressuring each other due to their inflated egos. The truly competent female lawyers, doctors, engineers etc I've met aren't very interested in affirmative action or the like, because they got where they are on their own merit. Especially older ones, >40yrs because they actually put up with the remnants of real sexism.

Feminism was supposed to be about freedom and choice- to give women options beyond getting married, joining a nunnery or starving. Turns out that most women are better off getting married, but third wave feminism has taught them that marriage and childbearing is a shameful, oppressive practice. It's also taught them that they deserve whatever job they want and anyone who says otherwise is a bigot.

Third wave feminism is inherently anti-feminist, as it declares that women need special treatment to be competitive with men. The newspeak absolutely blows my mind.

Ryder Price
Ryder Price

having a career is not a path towards your dreams. its for buying food and shelter.

we all have to make compromises. and we have responsibilities. you might not feel obligated to humanity as such, and you shouldn't, because this game is all about free will and adventure. but contrary to what people say we really need more people, because of the demographic pyramid and what not. if you're high IQ, having kids is the single most important thing you can do for the greater good.

bu you can have both. you just have to find the right people and do the right things. raise your kids in a van, you'll be free to go wherever you want.

Mason Anderson
Mason Anderson

I'm not saying that a woman should submit to her husband and be a slave. I'm merely saying that in a functional society, men and women have specific roles by nature. Women generally are not physically capable to do the exact same work as men do every day. Men are not mentally capable of raising young children alone to be successful adults. This is just how the human race evolved. Animals like wolves, bears, beavers, tigers, etc. evolved in a similar way, the two genders having different roles.

Jace Wood
Jace Wood

I wasn't taught marriage and childbearing were oppressive. Just that you needed a backup plan in case a man leaves or is abusive.

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

Because its empty. It will lead to you being alone, with no family around to care for you, you will get laid less, have less emotional connections with living people and be all around more bitter.
You will lay on your golden death bed alone and crying.

Angel Hughes
Angel Hughes

But if a female is good at being an engineer or mechanic is that unnatural? It should be based on the individual's abilities

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

How does the rest of your family disappear? Extended family help one another

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

Spooks.

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

because money and career=/=happiness no matter how much you're brainwashed to believe it is

Logan Flores
Logan Flores

Do you have an example?

Lincoln Nelson
Lincoln Nelson

It's unnatural, yes. But as long as she doesn't have children, it shouldn't be a problem.

Brayden Ward
Brayden Ward

Youtube: "rabbi mcdonalds baby food"
Search on infowars/youtube: "fetus taste testing"
It's pretty much common knowledge now you can't trust your average burger.
6,000,000 is a lot of burgers.

Luke Ortiz
Luke Ortiz

If you can do something it's natural IMO. Otherwise it's a societal restriction.

Noah Diaz
Noah Diaz

Being with angry manbabies who are stingy and hate women doesn't lead to happiness either. Being controlled and beaten and made to have degrading sex doesn't lead to happines s either

Jose Russell
Jose Russell

w/ timestamp

Christian Garcia
Christian Garcia

Because despite empowerment women have been reporting lower and lower levels of happiness.

Jason Morris
Jason Morris

Empower this.

Attached: 20140325-223734.jpg (288 KB, 1000x861)

Jack Nelson
Jack Nelson

If I like my freedom why should I stop just because the statistic said so? It's like a statistic said "90 percent of people hate lobster". If you like lobster that's not gonna stop you

Colton Gomez
Colton Gomez

being a mechanic has no prestige, it's a tedious service job that exist because people dont wanna change the oil on their car.
almost all work is like this, it is something that has to be done, so someone earns their bread by pitching in, and no one likes it. this whole thing that labor is a privilege is such a goy mindset.

hate women
i could say the same about you. did someone hurt you?

yea, god forbid we actually talked to a woman instead of shouting slander and jerking off.

Jacob Gomez
Jacob Gomez

That's completely fair. From what I've seen though, it's next to impossible to hold a family together if both parents work high-level jobs. As a female engineer myself, it was quite a redpill to find that all of the women I looked up to were divorced with kids. The only exception was one very successful businesswoman (>$400k/yr) who had a stay at home husband (and even here the husband has a uniquely maternal demeanor). I'm still working for all the reasons you've mentioned, but if I met a good man who wanted to get married and have kids right now, I'd quit and never look back. I'm not smart enough to really make a change in the world so I'd rather take care of a husband and family.

Nathaniel Torres
Nathaniel Torres

This is also true. Women shouldn't be controlled by men. But women should make the right choices in life so that the future generations don't become degenerates/California.

Dominic Ortiz
Dominic Ortiz

Well said and cant add to it.

Michael Richardson
Michael Richardson

I don't glamourize work, I glamoruize economic freedom. I want there to be a 25 hour work week with double pay.

Just wondering but were your parents workaholics?

Carter Long
Carter Long

and I think your plan is cool too. Homeschooling would be a good option :)

Brayden Taylor
Brayden Taylor

You’ll destroy society and be subjugated by Muslims all becuase of your selfish greed

Jonathan Flores
Jonathan Flores

only 1 percent of the US is Muslim

Robert Jenkins
Robert Jenkins

The ability to have labor is a privilege because then you get to control your destiny more. It's not the job itself it's the freedom

Easton Collins
Easton Collins

enjoying being brainwashed
What's the point in living anymore at that point?
Your thoughts all dictated by programming that does not mesh with reality but rather forces a bubble in it that will inevitably implode.

Eli Parker
Eli Parker

25 hour work week with double pay
I suggest moving to Europe, France is crazy about benefits. Or do you mean you'd work 25 hrs while your husband works full time?

Ironically, my mother was but my father was an alcoholic who "worked from home."

Attached: 5fbf44094722103affa9f1f86bbeeb46.jpg (120 KB, 273x400)

Levi Robinson
Levi Robinson

How was it like having a workaholic mom in your childhood? Just wondered

Josiah Harris
Josiah Harris

but that creates a paradox. because you dont have free time to exercise your freedom.

I want there to be complete automation of menial tasks so that humans can be freed up to pursue greater ambitions. but until we achieve that we just gotta make due. or we're going back to hunter gatherer and farmer society after ww3, and then you better fucking work woman, cuz we're tryna survive.

Noah Young
Noah Young

90% of men do not have a problem with women acquiring an education and working towards a career. The reason that I raise an eyebrow at the women empowerment movement in regards of the age we live in. Is because women are already empowered and have been for quite some time now. So why do feminist still protest and chant about acquiring rights that are already given to them some time ago? Men and women are treated as equals in modern day society. So when I here feminist demanding for society to give even more rights. Rights that I might add are not given to men. All do not hear protests for equality of genders. But in fact quite the opposite where women become an elite class of society solely based on what is between their legs. That is what I do not agree with...

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

ITT freeloading bitch baits thirsty redditors with her princess complex
Sup Forums is kill

Mason Lopez
Mason Lopez

Awful. She usually got home around 8 or 9, exhausted and didn't want to talk to anyone. My sister and I learned to cook for ourselves, because dad could only make PB&J. She couldn't make it to any of my shows or events, and I could tell she felt incredibly guilty about that. I found out years later that she'd been on antidepressants since I was about 6. Best days ever were her days off, she'd do crafts with us or take us to see a movie. Much more pleasant than being alone with the dad.

I'm a firm believer that one parent should be at home with the kids, at least until they're teenagers.

Gavin Bell
Gavin Bell

newfags hear the word girl and their lifeless cocks suddenly take over

David Brooks
David Brooks

Because it isn't about you. You aren't the ones that brainwashers are interested in.

After you will come black men, then black women, all the one until you get to the most degenerate negro tranny AIDS-ridden faggot.

The purpose of (((diversity))) isn't the empowerment of anybody. It's a divide and conquer strategy. As soon as they can manage it, you'll be tossed aside exactly like we were. And then you'll have the gall to ask for our help.

Unironically kill yourself.

Attached: 1503448493182.jpg (66 KB, 657x527)

Jordan Bennett
Jordan Bennett

It's fucking embarrassing
teehee why shouldn't I do what I want? :)

Jordan Bailey
Jordan Bailey

Yeah I always take advantage of slide threads like these to hijack with redpills.

Lincoln Davis
Lincoln Davis

fuck you I got mine

you're part of the problem

Attached: 1520731109376.jpg (37 KB, 540x711)

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

Yeah, I'm sure your siblings kids will be lining up to spend time at the lonely old spinster's house.

Attached: Tranny-demon-reads-to-kids..jpg (103 KB, 960x623)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit