Femanons here tell me why I shouldn't like being brainwashed by female empowerment

I like being brainwashed if it gets me more. Tell me why I shouldn't like the brainwashing that gets me more money :)

Attached: nurse.jpg (300x350, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bigo.tv/17922448
youtu.be/UCftJ8Hf0kI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wait, that's anurse? she looks like a doctor with that coat

>That fucking nurse i see on every billboard everyday
How to stop the suffering?

Yeah that's a nurse but being a nurse is also empowerment :)

Ha. I like seeing that nurse everywhere.

Recognize this pic? I see this baby everywhere too

Attached: baby1111.jpg (246x205, 6K)

Because leading your life on a path of materialism will not make you happy, user.

The laws that are being introduced based on feminist ideology will also not bring you happiness. If you try to take something that is not yours you will surely reap the consequences in ways that you never first thought.

Why should white men want to change your opinion? Your gender already showed your true colors a long time ago so why should we care about you?

You are absolutely right! Make as much money as possible so you can buy as many things as possible from the corporations that are there for you to guide you through your life. Exchanging your most fertile years for fancy shoes and a car the corporations tell you makes you superior on a personal level to those who do not drive that brand of car is a more meaningful life. Giving birth to, raising and teaching and loving a large brood of children to inhabit the future should be the job of sub 100 IQ third worlder's. You Go Girl!

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-23 at 8.55.36 AM.png (1368x840, 227K)

Must be suffering to want to pursure a career, have kids, then have the time to spend with them.

tits or GTFO

Attached: 1445692816133.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>Tell me why I shouldn't like the brainwashing that gets me more money :)

In the end you will get money. You will be able to take selfies in foreign countries. Just before you dies alone having been a terrific worker and consumer your entire life.

I understand this appeals to women other wise we wouldnt have an entire generation of unmarried childless women.

Or you can travel with baby while working the awesome internet jobs we'll have

Attached: 1.-Intrepid-Monkeys-in...-Bariloche-Argentina-Climbing-Cerro-Llao-Llao.jpg.jpg (800x600, 479K)

man pretending to be femanon
wow colour me saged

Maybe I want to make enough money so I'm unaffected by the negative future changes

The thing is the economy deprived people. It's like wanting to gorge yourself on a buffet after famine. Totally natural :)

>Maybe I want to make enough money so I'm unaffected by the negative future changes
This is one of the dumbest statements anyone here has EVER said

With enough money you can avoid almost any problem

I'd prefer to win the lotto and live a life of pampered millionaire leisure but that's not realistic.

Do you know anything about collapses?
First of all, money becomes INSTANTLY worth NOTHING.
No one gives a fuck, you cant eat money. The only worth it has is via fuel for fires.
Second of all, when shit hits the fan and people try desperately to survive, the richest houses and areas are hit FIRST even if they have many heavily armed guards, because people really get THAT desperate.
And just like that, all gone, all dead and looted.
The people you pay to protect you will abandon you or betray you at ANY POINT.

Also I'd like to point out, that we're not as gullible as you think we are.
As if it wasn't already obvious to you.

Then why do you care or seek white mens opinion or acceptance? I dont get it , I mean this is what you white women advocated and wanted since the suffragette so why even bother to make this thread if you want to continue in their path?

I could hide in my comfy luxury bunker and sleep through the collapse

What consequences?

you'll see at approximately 40

Meh. I can get a tiny house so I don't have to work long 60-80 hour weeks like suckers do and can take endless vacations

>That it gets you more

Is the brainwashing.

You actually get less.... but you didn't notice, because you were brainwashed.

What about a comfy government job that can't be outsourced and is public union where I can't be fired? The middle class gets smaller but I have my comfy place. :)

>The middle class gets smaller but I have my comfy place. :)

until they come for you.

>Meh. I can get a tiny house so I don't have to work long 60-80 hour weeks like suckers do and can take endless vacations
You have a valid point but you fucked it up.
Avoiding the death debt jew is a good idea but wasting it on holidays instead of building a home, family and a working homestead is a mistake.
No you cannot.
After several years you will be forced out, and depending on the situation you're fucked. Nuclear radiation lasts for thousands of years and a nuclear winter blots out the sun for decades, leaving you in a toxic barren hellscape to starve in.
You survive a few extra years and die a worse death instead of instant release, what a great trade off.

These clowns think they wont be thrown into the literal or metaphorical gulags.
It's funny but sad at the same time.

>These clowns think they wont be thrown into the literal or metaphorical gulags.
>It's funny but sad at the same time.

The bait is always fresh and tasty....

Otherwise the trap wouldn't ever catch anything.

Usury makes you poorer, honey. Feminism is just Communism and Consumerism wrapped up in a pink bow.

= debt, lost of spending power, overpriced housing and living situations.

Attached: usury free economics.jpg (279x445, 20K)

>lost
loss

Tiny home, cheap lease, cheap food = endless fun money

Gulags for what? Working for that gubmint money?

yes, keep believing you won't be affected by bad times. its great to think yeah people are suffering in the world but i won't be im smarter than that, its so easy to dissociate yourself from reality isn't it. you have no clue what happens when things collapse or when shit hits the fan, when trouble comes knocking its you delusional types that will have it the worst, keep laughing it up because one day you're going to wish someone would have woken you up from your fever dream.

Attached: 1518666714156.jpg (930x960, 117K)

This.

But if you can't stop things from getting worse escapism is the only answer. Thanks for reminding me to buy a comfy bunker one day.

Tits or GTFO

Attached: IMG_6562.gif (250x197, 825K)

But it will only be a few years. My dad used to talk to me a lot about building a bomb shelter for nuclear winter and was into Y2K prepping. We regularly went over survivalist stuff and had sleeping bags that protected you even in 40 below weather and wind up and shaking electronics, many types of devices.

building a strong family with a capable partner is the surest way to survive troubling times. doomsday bunkers are great until someone throws gas canisters into your ventilation. you realize those bunkers are sitting targets what an idiot.
having a man and you both depending on each other and building a strong structure for support is what will sail you through rough waters. wake up before its to late, stop letting the media and leftists brainwash you against the nuclear family

Attached: 1515999060603.jpg (726x369, 606K)

bigo.tv/17922448

He would talk about how there would be such coldness and the land would be unusable. But I heard that growing marijuana would help because it would suck up the waste like it did in Chernobyl

But you can have the family, the guy, the comfy gubmit money, and the bunker and the vacations

>dad was into Y2K prepping.
Low IQ is hereditary

How is it low IQ? I learned a lot about survivalism from the drills we had. He talked about the implications of nuclear winter and how to live without electricity.

or you could take that money and build something worth being proud of not just sucking on the welfare tits. invest in property, childrens futures for college, setup a nice roth ira or other retirement things because relying on social security is retarded. stop letting the corporate jew sell you products on the televised jew. women are more than beauty products and new shoes or at least they used to be. being a mother and a wife isn't oppresion its liberation.

SHE HASN'T POSTED TITS MODS DO YOUR JOB DELETE THIS THREAD AND BAN HER

Attached: IMG_2822.jpg (236x236, 16K)

Yeah my parents told me about roth iras and many types of investment accounts and employer plans growing up. I just want tospend before the world burns sometimes. Paying for college is a good plan. I'm not talking money on products but experiences. Why deny yourself experiences?

>experiences
Translation: getting dicked by random brown cocks while backpacking through Europe

luxury is fine as long as its grounded and realistic, don't go blowing your grocery money because mommy needs a new purse and a trip to the maldives. just remember what truly matters in life is what you leave behind, your legacy is what will carry you beyond death not a nice car or fancy earings. if you take anything from these posts its to wake up to the destruction of the nuclear family and understand motherhood is the greatest gift women could ever give the world.

ATTENTION ALL WOMENS GET THE FUCK BACK IN YOUR KITCHENS

THE COMPUTER IS FOR ADULTS

Attached: 1434306958410-1.jpg (838x1182, 490K)

>gets me more

Before feminism you got houses, cars, kids, security and benefits and you didn't have to do shit but sit around and drink with your friends. Truth is women took the worst deal they possibly could just to create a new tax base for the government. Personally I don't care, I'm a fag so I have I no need for women but you ladies fucked yourselves. You loved like queens at one point, now you work your lives away like us.

Experiences are temporary fulfillment that you have to chase your entire life, one experience will never sustain your drive for a fulfilling life so you'll have to keep spending money chasing that feeling like a drug addict. Having a family is way more fulfilling and you can still chase experiences with them.

Yeah you can go on cruise vacations with them or take baby on top of a mountain

Incel alert!

The fact that you have this picture saved on your computer or phone, and were able to quickly locate it, is fucking hilarious to me.

You are such a fucking loser.

>responding to a very low effort bait thread
Sup Forums, fucking stop.

Attached: 1522166430256.jpg (397x520, 46K)

It screams mommy issues

Like the kind your kids will have with a mommy like you:

>You are such a fucking loser.
Oh no please don't hurt my feelings

Attached: 1489051028083.jpg (610x556, 150K)

Studies show that women aren't happy with money, they're happy with CHILDREN. You will rot inside knowing that you're wasting time while your ovaries dry up.

Yea they let them wear white coats to larp as doctors, and they encourage doctors to use their first names now. Nurses’ are getting big heads now though and forgetting their place, it’s becoming an issue.

Tits with timestamp or gtfo
I dont care if you fall into feminist brainwashing, women can hardly think critically anyways so it is mostly out of your control.

It’s the same retarded roastie who was shitposting last night. Her posts actually seem female (eg smilies, only talking about herself, “haha”, “lol”) but she is utterly worthless to have discourse with.

So yes, sage.

Now why would baby not like going mountain exploring? :(

Exactly this. And as you can see by this specimen they still don’t get it

Women traded thier feminity and sexuality for "MASCULINE POWER" or the visade of Power. Thus they are frigid, unable to orgasm, avoid real men, and will never be satisfied, realizing it was all a cruel commie joke too late in life. They get no "love" and can't supply themselves with it wither because their love ain't real.

It took way too many posts.
Fuck newfags.

You're forgetting he can be super stingy

I have love :)

hahaahaha

I'm gonna get an easy government union job so they pay me to push papers and relax

:D

youtu.be/UCftJ8Hf0kI

See this right here, this is obvious bait, too fucking obvious.
Yet here you idiots are, replying to it. Again.

Attached: 1515634610071.png (635x457, 258K)

But I think it's fun. I like being brainwashed. I like freedom. I'll have fun triggering people who say hur dur it's offensive you act like a man.

One size fits all is stupid.

They're are some women who are made to work. Alpha women or whatever. Good for them and they should.... But they are flipping rare mate.

The majority of women just want to stay at home and be provided for while pooping out a few kids... Don't believe me just check some dating site. "looking for a good man to provide etc etc"

The problem isn't that women can achieve. It's that the high achieving women are peer pressuring the normal ones to be just like them. And women, unlike men, are mostly slaves to peer pressure. So they follow along and make themselves miserable and end up in their 30s, in crushing student loan debt, working a job they hate, no husband, and childless.

Some of the smarter girls have widened up and doing the tradcom thing. Like Lauren southern shills. So maybe their is hope. But who knows we'll just have to see.

More power to you for being a doctor.

Attached: 1522124453694.png (284x297, 192K)

>Maybe I want to make enough money so I'm unaffected by the negative future changes
Money isn't absolute power you dumb thot.
Sure it can help you stabilize your lifestyle but money is useless to protect you if you have neither a acquaintances web for its diffusion into key econo-political positions and a family to have externalized interests.
Also you have to visualize threats to your way of life from the moment you actually starts walking that same way, which you seem to be content to avoid.

Attached: Unbearable.jpg (668x712, 68K)

>tits or gtfo

Because you're a selfish cunt and your children will grow up to hate you and all women like the Australianon

Attached: Chinese_Water_Balloon.webm (720x544, 3M)

Because more money won't get you lots of loving children and a loving husband. And in 13 years when you're 31, you will either kill yourself when you realize you can't compete with Stacy or will be as far lady.

Attached: TheCatIsAway.webm (720x480, 1.83M)

Money can buy you advanced experimental medical care and a super comfy bunker when things collapse or if you get a bad disease.

I do visualize threats. My goal is to be immune to every negative change that can come my way.

>a woman on economics

Nobody thinks you are "powerful" or whatever, men see you and think "shit, i wish i had a male doctor", we don't think you are as capable as we are.

Attached: 1520598378910.png (1231x1234, 791K)

sauce? for a friend

I love my mother so my kids will love me. My parents put me first over money. But baby will remember his times in the mountains and think how great they are.

>Money can buy you
>when things collapse
Dumb roastie doesn't understand how reality works

This

A comfy bunker full of years worth of supplies and entertainment costs money brainlet

>Money can buy you advanced experimental medical care and a super comfy bunker when things collapse or if you get a bad disease.
But money can't buy you treatment for HPV, and it can't convince the 99.9% of the U.S. population that the gun you want, or the bunker you need, stays a reasonnable and legal bargain.
Money also can't attract men your way, because once you hit the wall, men will stop seeking your for the value they seek in you; that is, your fertility.
Except, of course, if your name is Madam Rothschild.
There's a reason why you roasties are getting triggered by a bunch of lifeless, literally-walking-wombs dolls.

Attached: Content.png (225x225, 8K)

We each were dealt our hands, I would expect you to play yours accordingly. If you can make more money exploiting feminism and sexist hiring practices, go for it. I know I sure am fucking am going to buddy up with all the white males I know so I am never for lack of work and always know a person in a trade.

But you can also expect me to call out bullshit when I see it, especially if it betters my situation.

>I love my mother
>My parents put me first over money
>so my kids will love me
Yes, your kids will love you because of an unrelated upbringing that they did not experience for themselves. /sarcasm
Dumb roastie.

>But baby will remember his times in the mountains and think how great they are
No, I can pretty much guarantee your kids will grow up to hate you for being a selfish cunt.

>Trouble brews
>Money is devaluated by the markets
>Can't buy shit in currency, only in labor or, God forbids, government coupons
You're the brainlet.
W E W L A D

Attached: 1442204727485.jpg (282x346, 24K)

Where dem replacements at senpai? They're taking too long to get here.

Attached: 1521490672729.jpg (541x1030, 153K)

Meh. I will get old either way and I know men don't seek cash. Better old and traveling than old with nothing.

>brainwashing that gets me more money

Attached: 1521220414210.jpg (501x585, 110K)

>Tell me why I shouldn't like the brainwashing that gets me more money.
What do you need money for? Money is a means to an end. It used to be that men earned money to attract a mate, then provide for their family. If you earn money what does your mate do? If you have no mate, why not? If you don't want one, then what is your goal in life? To slave away for a jew somewhere, then whither and die? Why not just kill yourself now and save the time.

It would be several years worth of supplies and entertainment. No need to leave the bunker :)

Boomerroastie detected
>Travel 40% of the year
>"What do you mean I'm giving 35% of my yearly revenues to foreign governments?"

No my goal is to have a life that can be made into a movie. Not slave away :)

Good luck living for the twenty-twenty five years of your remaining life in a hole alone instead of fixing shit while it's still time.
You won't be able to live without the attention anyway.

Attached: 1486739384102s.jpg (249x225, 6K)