Sup Forums

Hunter Morris
Hunter Morris

Sup Forums
Do you agree that Kosovo is Serbia?

State your reasons for your answer.

Attached: 1520648106488.png (617 KB, 600x800)

All urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/kosovo-hashim-thaci-un-special-court-tribunal-organ-trafficking-kla-serbia-milosevic-serbia-ramush/
beinkosovo.com/countries-that-have-recognized-kosovo-as-an-independent-state/
youtu.be/K9RMvHFcUh8
youtube.com/watch?v=BrRY5j_13Ew
youtube.com/watch?v=1DEd2eIZEH8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_languages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Vojvodina#1910_census
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Albanian Style
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Revolution_of_1956
youtube.com/watch?v=R8S19u91Dfs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defter
medium.com/@KittyWenham/mother-teresas-sainthood-is-a-fraud-just-like-she-was-eb395177572

Levi Clark
Levi Clark

Yes. If you use the same informal greeting and speak the same language, you shouldn't draw lines and pretend you are more than just one country in order to get UN funding.

Isaiah Nguyen
Isaiah Nguyen

It is not. Serbia lost it fair and square. If you think the contrary we should get Uruguay back and Germany would have rights over half of Poland.

Blake Powell
Blake Powell

Rightful clay, not even a debate

Julian Scott
Julian Scott

Not a debate. Serbs make up 1.5 % of population in Kosovo.

Juan Rivera
Juan Rivera

Yes. If you use the same informal greeting and speak the same language,

they don't though

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

So i can just come to your home, completely destroy it and take all your money and jewelry and and just claim that you "lost it fair and square"??
Macaco logic

Matthew Ward
Matthew Ward

Kosovo is Serbian, so is a good chunk of Boznia & Herzegovina.

Wyatt Walker
Wyatt Walker

how can Kosovo be Serbia when Kosovo is Kosovo? checkmate

Benjamin Turner
Benjamin Turner

Kosovo je Srbija!

It's just fun to say.

Attached: 1494182157654.jpg (153 KB, 1640x976)

Austin Hall
Austin Hall

live in Kosovo for thousands of years
literally 90% of Serbian historical buildings are in Kosovo
all monasteries, churches, temples, first schools, cities
literally everything is Serbian, from the city names, factories, every historical object
some Albozergs start populating the area arond 100 years ago
they outnumber the Serbs quickly
exile all Serbs, kill, plunder and destroy
hundreds of thousands move out
they claim now they've always lived there

This is not a debate you faggot. The moment west loses the grip on the Balkans and Serbia gets a green light to invade, you can bet the land will be cleansed of roaches in a matter of minutes. I only hope they don't burn every single historical object to the ground. Fucking animals

Attached: map3.jpg (542 KB, 1209x1390)

Tyler Adams
Tyler Adams

Kosovo is what will happen to the American southwest. They're nothing more than an Albanian colony

Evan White
Evan White

Yes, it is.

Connor Jones
Connor Jones

Sure it is, the land's population was simply displaced, as is seen going on in Macedonia.

Attached: nož.jpg (39 KB, 277x400)

Kayden Hill
Kayden Hill

Attached: 1521993150407.png (510 KB, 2415x597)

Leo Jones
Leo Jones

I guess all the normal people in so called east Germany would be happy to join Poland or be independent

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

no clue. I thought that region had sorted shit out a long time ago.

Joseph Long
Joseph Long

Yes. This debate reminds me of the Kashmir situation. Kashmiri Hindus built the culture and civilization of Kashmir, but eventually became eclipsed by an Islamic majority. Ofc now that majority is ruled by a nation that is 80% hindu

Aiden Sanders
Aiden Sanders

Because its historically yours.
And you are our blood allies.

Attached: kosovo-je-srbija.jpg (119 KB, 700x394)

Cooper Diaz
Cooper Diaz

Serbia lost it fair and square.

Nah nenezinho. Clinoton had to bomb the Serbs or they would have kept kosovo. But one das we will kick out those moslems again. #reconquista!

Christopher Rogers
Christopher Rogers

Bosniak here,
Kosovo was historically Serbia, but they lost it fair n square. If they were to try to take it back i wouldn't hold it against them. Good luck with your albo problem Serbs.

Jonathan Ramirez
Jonathan Ramirez

Implying the balkans matter.

Aiden Jackson
Aiden Jackson

serbia's capital city is called belgrade for a reason. it means white city in english and whiteness and kosovo ain't got shit in common

Chase Adams
Chase Adams

Srbsko

I never understood why die hard nationalist keep saying "Srbsko" whn it's written "Srpsko". I get the argument that it's Serbia not Serpia, but doesn't following gramatical rules of your own language make you more patriotic ? This way they just reject their own language. Stupid

Xavier King
Xavier King

be mutt
enter a random tread
either brag how glorious your country is or how irrelevant mine is

why are you so retarded

Julian Ward
Julian Ward

bosniak
being nice to serbs
y tho

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

I really dont get why they feel the need to chip in everywhere

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

Because i consider them my people. Also my mom is a Bosnian Serb.

Ryan Taylor
Ryan Taylor

but they lost it fair n square
they can take it back

Nothing is sacred to the eternal bosniak. History simply doesn't exist

Wyatt Myers
Wyatt Myers

they feel this website is somehow theirs. While in reality it belongs to the asian dweebs located in anime boards

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

Sounds similar to Mexicans here, it's only a matter of time now

Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor

Well losing something doesn't mean you now have give up and not attempt retaking it. What i meant to imply is that i dont hate albos for taking over kosovo, that would be like hating a dog for barking or hating a woman for not being able to drive.

Robert Stewart
Robert Stewart

Why are Brazilians idiots? Which lands Germany have rights to have? The ones they stole from us during the middle ages? Look at the maps 11 century. Now look at the 800's maps. Slavic tribes were in the eastern Germany. If someone owes lands to anyone it's Germany.

Christopher Martinez
Christopher Martinez

Far worse for them because they have thousands of years of history and artifacts, plus the albozergs are Muslims.

Kevin Sanders
Kevin Sanders

Similar though. If they could get pushed out of a land they're deeply rooted to, what'll happen to us?

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

as is seen going on in Macedonia.

More info please.

Luis Thomas
Luis Thomas

It absolutely is. Would still be if not for Clinton’s meddling in the Balkans.

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

I think albos are more bearable than mexicans purely because of less native american goblin admixture. I must admit that i dont have a lot of experience with either ethnic groups though.

James Flores
James Flores

I do think Kosovo is Serbia but it's the Serbs fault for losing it with that one child thing

Levi Peterson
Levi Peterson

It's written in Slovak, not Serbian. Those two guys are Slovaks.

To add, Slovak is prettysimilar to Serbo-Croat.

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

If Kosovo is Serbia (cause it was 600 years ago)
Than Jews have right on Judea.

Carson Watson
Carson Watson

Sup Forums
Brittany Venti . Brittany Venti , Brittany Venti , Brittany Venti .

Charles Diaz
Charles Diaz

I don't know how they would react if they were made to leave. They don't seem especially violent, unlike Muslims, so it might be like the Japanese Internment.
less native american goblin admixture
Makes them easier to spot at least, those "white" Muslims are especially treacherous.

Levi Cooper
Levi Cooper

You done that nigger. LOL

Benjamin Bennett
Benjamin Bennett

I know it is, but people here write it the same way which is wrong. I was just making an observation how some people try to act patriotism by refusing their own grammar

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

I wonder what Brittany's opinion is on Kosovo?

Kayden Butler
Kayden Butler

Kosovo was Serbia 10 years ago f a m

James Gomez
James Gomez

It's in Slovak not Serbian.
Srbsko is gramatically correct here. It's like that even in the documents from shortly after WW1 when we were planning a Czechoslovak corridor.

Attached: Vojvodina-slovak.jpg (91 KB, 640x960)

James Thompson
James Thompson

A good article from an unbiased source on the people who run kosovo now. user should read it.

politico.eu/article/kosovo-hashim-thaci-un-special-court-tribunal-organ-trafficking-kla-serbia-milosevic-serbia-ramush/

David Kelly
David Kelly

refer to

Gavin Reed
Gavin Reed

based

Camden Johnson
Camden Johnson

Yes, I believe all of the balkan states are Serbia.

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

La creatura...

Tyler Myers
Tyler Myers

how is it unbiased ? It says at the start that Kosovo isn't Serbia and continues on some other topics. It doesn't even tackle the important question

Charles Hernandez
Charles Hernandez

They don't seem especially violent, unlike Muslims, so it might be like the Japanese Internment.
What are cartels

Isaac Perez
Isaac Perez

I hope that is sarcasam. I luv you guys

Mason Jenkins
Mason Jenkins

Kosovo = Serbia
Cyprus = Greece
Karabakh = Armenia
Crimea = Russia
Kebab = Removed

Asher Carter
Asher Carter

Serbia lost it fair and square
so kosovo is usa?

Brayden Kelly
Brayden Kelly

yeah, sure, why not.

Bentley Watson
Bentley Watson

exile 300 000 Serbs out of Krajina
annex the entire thing
"No it was never Serbia"

Croats are the prime example of what's wrong with the Balkans

Attached: croatia5b.jpg (99 KB, 800x710)

Gavin Thompson
Gavin Thompson

how is it fair and square when it's not 1 vs 1 fight and you've got americunts bombing you while you're fighting the enemy.

Daniel Brown
Daniel Brown

The public doesn't support the cartels because they push drugs and often attack civilians, but a populist movement like La Raza could be a threat if it ever tried to be like Sinn Fein.

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

can u please stop posting fucking nasty pictures of yourself you ugly mofo. Mutt for real

Owen Hernandez
Owen Hernandez

Attached: img.jpg (26 KB, 600x337)

Eli Gutierrez
Eli Gutierrez

SOON

Attached: lidhja-eshte-gjalle-(1).jpg (18 KB, 451x240)

Noah Foster
Noah Foster

sorry we don't read retarded

Jose Nelson
Jose Nelson

No, Kosovo is Kosovo.

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

Kosovo is as serbian as Londonistan is British.

Attached: 1511616019089.jpg (361 KB, 714x712)

Jeremiah Garcia
Jeremiah Garcia

Can you translate to human from monkey gibberish?

swiss flag
pro independent Kosovo
Found the zerg

Isaac Collins
Isaac Collins

Sup Forums
Do you agree that Crimea is Ukraine?

Gabriel Green
Gabriel Green

uh isnt the png girl meant to be hot? she looks like a frog

Jaxson Cook
Jaxson Cook

invade land, breed like cockroaches and kick out the people that are living there
THuY WUN IT FAR AND SCAaRE

Attached: a-n-o-n-i-s-t-r-i-c-k-e-d-o-n-c-e-a-g-a-i-n-b-e-c-a-u-s-e-h-e-i-s-a-f-a-g-g-o-t.png (287 KB, 256x483)

Carter Lopez
Carter Lopez

RPG bipod?

David Russell
David Russell

Yes, its a Chinese type 69 actually, so an RPG clone.
The rifle is a swiss stg 57, real interesting piece of history. I guess the albo in the pic smuggled his swiss service rifle back to the balkans.

Nathan Russell
Nathan Russell

97% albanian since ever
b-but somehow it's serbian

What's wrong with you fags

Attached: 12065982-1103792862982938-24793903.png (363 KB, 338x524)

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

literally 90% of Serbian historical buildings are in Kosovo
Ok so the other 10% of Serbian historical buildings are in Serbia. Mate you're full of shit.

literally everything is Serbian, from the city names, factories, every historical object
City names are not Serbian, they are all Albanian. For example: Prizren comes from the Albanian word Priz which means outlet or water outlet.
Kosovos factories (the few that is has) are not Serbian either. The biggest industry in Kosovo, the Trepca mine was created by an English organisation.
Also you have many Kosovo historical objects, buildings and artifacts all originating to Illyrian heritage. From the stone city of Prizren to "The Princess" (pic related).

all monasteries, churches, temples, first schools, cities
There are mosques and christian churches dating even further back in time than any Orthodox.

some Albozergs start populating the area around 100 years ago
Lies. Kosovo has always been mostly Albanian. Serbia only wants that sweet little part of Kosovo that we call Motrovica, so it can get its filthy hands on Trepca and the other mines. You don't give 2 shits about history do you.

Attached: Kosovo.jpg (43 KB, 607x417)

Ayden Lewis
Ayden Lewis

Expelling 300,000 Serbs from Croatia is the best thing Croats have ever done barring Jasenovac. They secured their future as an independent and prosperous state. Same goes for Kosovo their integrity is set because they expelled you filthy cockroaches.

Only Bosnia will suffer now because Serbs were allowed to have a pseudo state there.

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

I'm not from Kosovo nor am i "pro independent Kosovo". Its a 95%+ racially homogenous country/region, and you say it belongs to people that don't make up 5% of the current population? Fuck off. I don't give a shit about your pan-slavism nor about your semite cult you subhuman.

Nice piece of information my man.

Robert Myers
Robert Myers

I have no idea
I don't know enough, but many people say that people in Kosovo consider themselves serbs.

no
because
a) Crimeans had a referendum. I don't care for globalist annexation meme excuses.
b) Ukraine is a meme country created by jews for D&C

David Bailey
David Bailey

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK

Elijah Long
Elijah Long

thousands of years
come here with ottoman invasion 600 years ago

kys

Attached: 14327246.jpg (7 KB, 250x241)

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

No Albanian in Kosovo consider themselves serb. They hate their neighbors with all of their heart.

Isaac Young
Isaac Young

Kosovo and Crimea is a similar situation. Kosovo was inhabited by 90%+ Albanians who were forced to live in a Serb state due to the international powers against their wishes. Similarly Crimea was inhabited by 90%+ Russians who were forced to live in a Ukrainian state due to communist dictators against their wishes.

Christian Baker
Christian Baker

np m8, i really love guns. If you want me to ID anything else just post an image. Albania has a pretty interesting firearm history due to being isolated from both the soviet union, yugoslavia and western europe, they had to rely on mao and chinese exports and after that they were totally on their own.

Jack Martin
Jack Martin

Kosovo is not Serbia because albanians are bros and serbs are little whiny bitches, just like what's left of their country.

Attached: 6f07b1454d5ed9d9e7afa0380dbbd4ec.jpg (162 KB, 1030x775)

William Perry
William Perry

checked

Ayden Foster
Ayden Foster

What makes Albanians bros?

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

Albania had some really quirky domestic gun designs, especially their kalashnikovs (ASH-78, if i recall the correct name). Pic related is a domestically produced Albanian SKS variant known as the July 10th rifle which really looks nothing like a standard SKS

The Albanian SKS has a longer handguard than most SKS's, an AK-style charging handle, a buttplate with two trapdoors instead of one, a Y shaped folding spike bayonet instead of the more traditional X shaped cruciform, a differently-contoured magazine other SKS's, and a sling swivel on the left side of the buttstock.

Attached: albanian-sks-r[1].jpg (25 KB, 670x150)

Brayden Foster
Brayden Foster

The people from Kosovo are Albanians, so no.

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

trips of truth

Based Bosniak

Attached: 1502386156672.png (343 KB, 1000x1000)

Evan White
Evan White

No. Reason: Serbs are the second most butthurt country in the world, right behind the irish. Literally deserve everything done to them.

Adam Rogers
Adam Rogers

Probably, I assume the Russians deliberately flooded the region with ethnic Russians (as the Muslims deliberately flooded Kosovo with Muslims), and now they suddenly care about "democracy"... hmm...

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

Attached: IMG-0526.jpg (420 KB, 1536x4108)

Evan Sanders
Evan Sanders

This wouldn't be an issue if there was a monarchy in place of the current government. The people of a territory should be viewed as subjects, not citizens, and all of this ethnic tension would subside.

Alexander Reyes
Alexander Reyes

Our common struggle with cetniks, and they hook you up with the most delicious bureks and buflas you have ever seen, sometimes for free if you're a poorfag.

Blake Harris
Blake Harris

Kosovo is not a country

Mason Harris
Mason Harris

Bosniaks are nice af over here too. I feel bad you guys have to deal with the RS scum. Good luck friend.

Ethan Morales
Ethan Morales

Kosovo is not a country

Attached: dat-mutt.png (245 KB, 800x791)

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

beinkosovo.com/countries-that-have-recognized-kosovo-as-an-independent-state/

Tyler Perry
Tyler Perry

This is literally what you did to Croatia and Bosnia in the 90's and Kosovo in the 1910's.
You lost it fair and square, faggot.
I personally think all of Balkans should be nuked starting with Albania and Turkey, but let's be real.

Zachary Ramirez
Zachary Ramirez

see

Isaac Jones
Isaac Jones

Agreed that the dark side of the nation-state is ethnic tension. For thousands of years, lands were ruled by literal kangz and you could be of any nationality, like Gregor Mendel who was ethnic Austrian but living in today's Czechia, and nobody seemed to care. I've never thought about this before, as the schools are very pro-nation-state of course.

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

Being this retarded

Austin Powell
Austin Powell

I looked up the Albanian ak's and they have some interesting features. Anyone who knows a bit about different ak variants would instantly notice that it looks like a chinese type 56 (spike bayonet, closed front sight, milled ak type stock etc. But what is out of the ordinary is the lack of a receiver dimple above the magazine. Another interesting feature is the rifle-grenade version (on the right). I think this would be pretty unsafe to shoot, the reciever is just 1mm thick and i dont think it would tolerate a lot of grenades fired due to the extreme pressure. Yugo ak's have a 1.5mm reciever and polish rifle grenade ak's have milled recievers so this was quite a strange thing to see. But im not an expert, maybe it worked just fine.

Attached: alboak.png (892 KB, 874x479)

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

the holy pentarchy

Attached: 1522102679740.png (373 KB, 1658x964)

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

No, it wasn't. It was Yugoslavia 10 years ago. Last time it had a Serbian majority, though, was before the Turkish invasion.

Ryan Price
Ryan Price

flag

Joseph Cook
Joseph Cook

The nation-state is an enlightment value and our education system is all about promoting enlightment values because it's what our nation was built on. I love this country, but every day I begin to understand that we are building our futures on sand.

Matthew Torres
Matthew Torres

What's unfair about it? Why are you sitting here masturbating to anime and not making babies? Your fucking fault.

Charles Flores
Charles Flores

flag

Attached: Serbain-Flag.jpg (90 KB, 1200x1140)

Dylan Nelson
Dylan Nelson

You moved there en masse during the Serboslavia period, don't play dumb.

Dominic Clark
Dominic Clark

saved

based danish albo

Lincoln Watson
Lincoln Watson

somebody post ventits

Attached: 1521016230546.jpg (10 KB, 240x240)

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

started a world war and won it
won the other one just for fun

Sebastian Howard
Sebastian Howard

Kosovo is an Amerikike partition for a military base. Same for Northern Syria. America is the great satan and the American (((Military))) are ZOG minions who deserve no respect or thanks for their (((service))).

Lincoln Roberts
Lincoln Roberts

Don't know, don't care. Let them fight it out and whoever survives can call it whatever they want.
Also I want to bury my face in those big quadroon milkers.

Attached: 6Ir6OqH.jpg (71 KB, 579x649)

Carson Williams
Carson Williams

Claims that you have won a world war
Also claims that you've lost 90% of Serbian historical buildings, gotten your people murdered, plundered and destroyed and lost a huge piece of land to a few cavemen.

Seems reasonable

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

It's literally in your country's best interest for Albos to win. I don't care though, I'd nuke them both.

Ryder Stewart
Ryder Stewart

She's dumb as fuck though, also typically ignorant as most US girls are.

Isaac Howard
Isaac Howard

high as a bird, shining like a thousand suns

Gavin Ross
Gavin Ross

yes k*sovo is Serbian

Jeremiah Flores
Jeremiah Flores

that is basically what serbs did when settling in kosovo
came and breed like insects while taking the land from natives
same in vojvodina

David Torres
David Torres

same in vojvodina
Fuck, I forgot about Vajdasag. Not onpy did they breed like rats, but they genocided Hungarians and Germans.

Levi Rodriguez
Levi Rodriguez

When did i claim that you illiterate imbecile?

Bentley Williams
Bentley Williams

Ah! Guess it was Stefan who wrote that. My apologies.

Kayden King
Kayden King

Actually the original name is serpia, from the ancient god serapis/serbon

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

Bullshit they did. Natives had been killed off by the plague, and the ones who survived often preferred to live with Slavs because they didn't demand onerous taxation and they mostly kept to their farms.
There's a reason why Slavs are all over the Balkans and not Avars or Goths.
Romans could deal with with Slavs, who were eager to learn from them, while the Turkic and Germanic peoples plundered, shat on the carpet and left, or otherwise had to be killed off.
Fact is that we don't know much about the area until the 12th-13th century, because early Slavs leave little archeological evidence, owing to the primitive nature of their society.

Juan Diaz
Juan Diaz

mother is still serb
fathers family were serbs who converted to islam
"I'm a bosniaturk"

vrati se korenima

Attached: logo.png (40 KB, 199x301)

Joshua Turner
Joshua Turner

Kosovo is like 95% Albanian, isn't it? Why the fuck do the Serbs even want it? It's not worth the trouble.

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

Swift death shall come to every single Serbian vermin who has polluted this planet with his or her very presence. All shall be shot at sight and a tower built out of their skulls shall be placed at the entrance of every city. Their bones shall be grinded to dust and used as construction material and their rotting flesh be fed to the dogs. The genocide of the Serbian subhumans shall be recorded in history as the greatest act of purification this world has ever seen.

Attached: image.jpg (353 KB, 1304x1680)

Parker Wright
Parker Wright

Attached: 3.jpg (179 KB, 2208x1242)

Aiden Nguyen
Aiden Nguyen

tito genocided germans and no one genocided hungarians

Adrian Campbell
Adrian Campbell

kosovo je Srbija

Jayden Howard
Jayden Howard

muh dik
I must be a crypto-slav.

Cameron Moore
Cameron Moore

albo-turks will be dealt with as soon as daddy murica stops protecting them

Attached: 130698-3x2-original.jpg (667 KB, 900x600)

Cooper Watson
Cooper Watson

'Forgive me for burning all those monks so that my countrymen can convert their house into a mosque, Lord...'
Christianity with Albanian characteristics. Don't know why I'm picking on you since Serbs are just as bad for this hideous hypocrisy.

Colton Hernandez
Colton Hernandez

After that the apostate Serbs can finally be brought to justice for stabbing the Greeks in the back, all those years ago.
It seems bizarre to me how you all celebrate a battle that was forced on you by your own greed.

Adam Morris
Adam Morris

We all support you braco Srbin. The land of Car Lazar, Stefan Decanski and Dusan Silni.

Ignore cuckolds who don't understand the importance of Kosovo to the Serbs.

William Scott
William Scott

Muslim whores and lesbian feminists are coming for you.
Be afraid albo niggers.

Attached: zadr.jpg (382 KB, 1600x1076)

Michael Clark
Michael Clark

nigger from the nation that invented backstabbing and helped/saved muslim turks against christians several times
church of england
calling anyone bsckstabber/apostat

youre not english anyway Tonibler, kys before we do it

Brayden King
Brayden King

No, it wasn't. It was Yugoslavia 10 years ago
HAHAHHAHAHHA

HAHAHHAHAAHHAHA
HAHA.

James Allen
James Allen

Which ones are not moslems?

I support those ones

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

I cant be the only one who hates that attention whore with a fucking passion, right?

Justin Cox
Justin Cox

There is nothing fair about the US military taking territory from Serbia and giving it to Albanians.

Attached: AC-130H-LF.jpg (39 KB, 800x526)

Thomas Parker
Thomas Parker

A simple google searh will do the trick
try it

Sebastian Robinson
Sebastian Robinson

based irishbro, here have some serbian irish-folk music

youtu.be/K9RMvHFcUh8

Jeremiah Martinez
Jeremiah Martinez

he thinks I don't understand the importance of Kosovo to the Serbs

They love to wank themselves when in reality Dusan's mendacity and ambition was as important to destroying the Byzantines as Manzikert was. Ottomans were the scourge of God lashing the Slavs for their treachery.
Greeks nurtured their culture, language, society and in return they were backstabbed in their time of need.
More fucking Catholics died fighting for the emperor than Serbs, who were only interested in extorting their own patriarchate out of them.

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

90% of crimes against humanity during yougo breakup wars was comited by Serbs. All sides comited atrocites but only serbian had genocide as a part of they war strategy. (Some claim that at the end, after carnage in Vukovar Croats start pay Serbs with they own currency)
As for Kosovo it woud be still part of serbia if they woud not try orchestrate etnic cleancing.
SO FUCK OF MURDERES
Kosovo IS NOT Serbia and it will never be serbia again. You lost raight to it when you try mass murder.
IF you try anything again prepare your anus for a second roud of US bombing campain.

Attached: mG2AJph.jpg (301 KB, 735x900)

Colton Flores
Colton Flores

At least send the man a good song

youtube.com/watch?v=BrRY5j_13Ew

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

kek, i love these lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=1DEd2eIZEH8

This is the story of 8000 Irish men (in the British Empire Army) who fought bravely to defend the retreat of the Serbian army and people in 1915.

Henry Howard
Henry Howard

historical objects, buildings and artifacts all originating to Illyrian heritage
No, some archeological sites are originating to some distant in time tribe called Illyrians. And Illyrians have nothing to do with Albanians no source or foreign historian ever confirmed that. It's a myth that is originating in Albanian nationalist elite
Ok so the other 10% of Serbian historical buildings are in Serbia. Mate you're full of shit
yes you illitarate fuck. Troughout most of the history Serbia was located to the south where Kosovo and Macedonia are now. All Serbian capitals(with exception of Belgrade) and central monastaries are located in Kosovo
Prizren comes from the Albanian word Priz
Prizren comes from prizreti, there are cities named Prizren in Slovakia, Czech Republic and Poland. What you meant to say is Pristina means water outlet, bu that comes from the verb prskati which is again a slavic word.
mosques dating further back in time than any Orthdox
First came the roman empire with Christianity, than the Byzantine with Orthodox Christianity and only around 14th century did the Ottomans come and bring Islam to the region. You fucking cunt
Lies. Kosovo has always been mostly Albanian
First Ottoman studies found out that the teritory was entirely Serbia
In 1887 Peter Kukulj did a study and found out 70% of population were Serbian while 30% were Albanian
In 1931 61% were Albanian while the rest were Serbs
In 1991 around 80% , now more than 95%
It's all public data that you can find with a quick google search. Even wikipedia shows it as it is

YOU STUPID FUCKING ILLITARATE CUNT

Attached: Screenshot-from-2018-03-27-20-29-47.png (22 KB, 792x91)

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

and Germany would have rights over half of Poland
They have. It is German land.

Parker Flores
Parker Flores

Brittany ruined andy warski's life telling him not to jerk off the dumb blue-eyed nigger.

Luis Peterson
Luis Peterson

You're right, I'm not English, I'm a Scot. I know what it feels like to be stabbed in the back since our national elites do it to us every century or so.
I know that I'm being unfair to Serbs, I'm doing it deliberately. Like Poles, you have a martyr nation complex and it leads you to behave in a haughty way towards everyone who won't kiss your ring.

Ryan Miller
Ryan Miller

Who's that qt?

Liam Rodriguez
Liam Rodriguez

this

and they keep projecting themselves on other Balkaners

Their identity was created around ancient Illyria. Kosovo was a part of it

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

Not now, but should still pretend and cause trouble until they can get it back with fire, steel, lead ethnic cleansing and carnage, as is the just way and has been done for thousands of years ago.
I suggest that patience, spite and stubbornness remains the strategy, for now.
The Pedro Huan hasnt challenged the Dollar yet

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

da

KOSOVO E SRCE SRBIJE

Cooper Jackson
Cooper Jackson

click on the X of your browser window, forget about Sup Forums and kill yourself you fucking faggot

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

Kosovo's independence was achieved by illegal means. Therefore, Kosovo is still Serbian.

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

Albanians came from your country to the Balkans in the 11th century, you should know that. And before that they were broght to Italy from the Caucasus by the Byzantine empire.

The Illirian meme was created by the Austria-Hungary in the 19th century.

Jordan Ortiz
Jordan Ortiz

I am using Clover so nice try faggot.
AGAIN Who is that qt.

Gavin Wilson
Gavin Wilson

implying that it wasnt the venetians/catholics who finally destroyed the byzantine empire in 1204 (although they worked for it themselves very hard before and after manzikert)
implying the weakend byzantines didnt choose turk hegemony over catholic and therefore called them for help
implying byzantines werent the masters of backstabbing at that time
implying you are a scott and not an albo-turk

Liam Collins
Liam Collins

serb education

So albanians are basically italians...Why they speak a totally different language?

Attached: m6t41yOwGW1qkragco1-500.jpg (133 KB, 500x615)

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

interesting didnt know that

Bosko "The Yugo" Radonjich (17 May 1943 – 31 March 2011) was an American Serb nationalist and later leader of the Westies, a predominantly Irish-American gang based in New York's Hell's Kitchen.

serbs and the irish seem to get on well

Gavin Brown
Gavin Brown

Kosovo = Albanian clay.

Attached: E3ABD44E-6D01-47B5-85B4-8F1501991B6A.jpg (162 KB, 800x1004)

Sebastian Ortiz
Sebastian Ortiz

Kill her, she's asking for it.

Parker Rodriguez
Parker Rodriguez

Their identity was created around ancient Illyria

Your mixing two balkan nationalities, omfg if you dont have the simplest of clue when it comes to the balkans please shut your fucking mouth

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

Why they speak a totally different language?
They don't, they speak isolated Indo-European. If they were really Illyrian there language wound't be Indo-European. Take a look at Basque for example. And if you didn't come from Italy, than how come so many Albanian villages in southern Italy ?

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

the eternal victim of themselve

Attached: 1499616753943.png (156 KB, 999x932)

Joseph Hall
Joseph Hall

They are not Italians. They are from the Caucasus. And their languge was artificially created in the 19th century. Before that they didn't have a uniformal languge. They spoke several different languges.

Attached: Caucasian-Albania-in-Context-Map[1].jpg (233 KB, 922x648)

Brayden Kelly
Brayden Kelly

.Lies. Kosovo has always been mostly Albanian. Serbia only wants that sweet little part of Kosovo that we call Motrovica, so it can get its filthy hands on Trepca and the other mines. You don't give 2 shits about history do you.

Your baiting right? A simple google search can refute this svenqi.

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

Indo-European

No such thing. Pelasgean-European you mean.

than how come so many Albanian villages in southern Italy?

Not only in south. Most of they come escaping ottoman invasions. But their immigration has been even before that

Attached: 16508986-10210885352583530-619248140624718042-n.jpg (27 KB, 340x476)

Jayden Perez
Jayden Perez

BUMP
moar
Brittany Venti

Ayden Watson
Ayden Watson

that's not true
Here read this Albanian book
Some 20years ago the humanity invented internet where vast amounts of knowledge can be stored and quickly accessed by anyone. Why do you refuse to use it then you stupid cunt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_languages

Aaron Brooks
Aaron Brooks

kosovo serbia
muslims are humans
pick one.

Attached: 1517651606965.png (337 KB, 600x600)

Xavier Russell
Xavier Russell

Does Kosovo have a girlfriend?

Nathaniel Phillips
Nathaniel Phillips

Here read this Albanian book
by a italian archeolog

indo-euroean

Sorry my igonarance but when the european civilisation did intersect with the poo civilisation?

Kayden Harris
Kayden Harris

I pick Kosovo is Serbia ? I think you don't know how this meme works

Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright

fair and square
attacked by most of Western world

Wyatt Hall
Wyatt Hall

Kill everyone
But look there's barely any of you here

Why do muzzies always pull this shit? Sometimes I'm happy the Jews are gonna wipe you fuckers out for greater Israel.

Jace Diaz
Jace Diaz

yep. i served in the us army and deployed to kosovo. we are taught to feed people propaganda and lies, meanwhile the truth is obvious to anyone with any semblance of historical knowledge, i.e officers.

Wyatt Martin
Wyatt Martin

The sad thing is I find it weird to see your flag. I expect you guys to shill for NATO now.

Gabriel Wood
Gabriel Wood

Kashmir is the most hilarious thing ever, poos literally have the moral high ground and muzzies don't know what to do besides bitch about them using BB guns. Ffs, they could be using real guns instead.

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

I don't care but I want to put a babby in Venti's mutt womb.

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

shill for NATO
there was never a referendum on joining NATO because it was evident by some statistics that >80% would vote against. They may have declared independence, but majority of Montenegrins still see themselves either as Serbian or in close relations with Serbs

Owen Lewis
Owen Lewis

no one fucking likes NATO here
even the people who declare as Montenegrin mostly dislike it or don't give a fuck
social divisions here are like: 20% Muslims, 15% hardcore Serbs, 10% hardcore Montenegrins, and the rest are sheep who do as they are told and try to stay away

Brandon Gomez
Brandon Gomez

She looks retarded with frog eyes.

Parker Parker
Parker Parker

God willing mladen and the coalition win.

Henry Wilson
Henry Wilson

majority of Orthodox Montenegrins*
don't forget we are 20% Muslim

Angel Garcia
Angel Garcia

they probably won't, Đukanović still has American support, especially since he burned the bridges with Russians
they can always buy or intimidate enough people to win the election

Jose Taylor
Jose Taylor

anglo

Lucas Gomez
Lucas Gomez

I've seen to much batshit crazy Nikad vise 1918. shit from hard core Montenegrins on the internet.
Been there last time in 2012. It was nice when I was in Berane but at the sea coast I felt most unwelcome. Since then I alwas go to Greece.

Hudson Brown
Hudson Brown

don't forget we are 20% Muslim

That 20% who fought for indipendence

Attached: Deciq.png (18 KB, 323x393)

Isaac Hill
Isaac Hill

because such people mostly exist on the internet
shitload of those are Muslims in any case

Zachary Murphy
Zachary Murphy

found the muslim
don't over exaggerate it

Attached: Montenegro-religion2003.png (83 KB, 851x1203)

Benjamin Carter
Benjamin Carter

no that's Albanians, I'm talking about Slavic Muslims
we were independent since late 17th century in any case

Cameron Ward
Cameron Ward

Very true, we may only pray and see what the future holds for the shit storm that are the ex-yu countries.

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

you can literally check the census instead of posting some shitty map
Bijelo Polje has a lot of them, Berane too, Andrijevica, some are in Bar and Podgorica

John Young
John Young

They all are part of muh russian world

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

Both Kosovars and Bosniak Muslims are Serbs that converted to Islam to not pay taxes to Turks. Theres no ethnic or lingual difference between the two groups as far as I know.

Attached: 0371385bb096c8f6806569969399cb7e1ce60410d8cdd445a44edef9c19193f3.jpg (154 KB, 667x667)

Camden Cox
Camden Cox

we
muslim

if youre christian youre a serb, if muslim then a turk ... traitors will be the first to hang

Adrian Clark
Adrian Clark

Serbia steals Vajdasag (voivodina)
Albania steals Kosovo
Like poetry. Serbs are literally subhuman swine. Fuck em.

Lincoln Thomas
Lincoln Thomas

Hey Albo, I visited Albania about a year ago and it was actually very nice, I'd go there again. The natives look white, I barely saw any hijabs, they sold pork and alcohol in markets, and the only shitskins I saw were these Indian looking fuckers that showed me their ugly babies and begged for money. Why do I hear a lot about Albos not being white?

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

Muslim
Well they shill for CPC very hard

David Cox
David Cox

Based

Attached: 1513439761901.png (823 KB, 800x770)

Dominic King
Dominic King

we as in people who live in a geographic region called ''Montenegro''

Aaron Allen
Aaron Allen

I personally think all of Balkans should be nuked starting with Albania and Turkey
This

William Wright
William Wright

To think, Turks are less concerned with Islam than these faggots.

Kayden Robinson
Kayden Robinson

of course they do lol, it's the state-sanctioned church
ljudi su crkavali kad su provalili da su im najveći donatori neki muslimani iz Amerike hahah

Bentley Ross
Bentley Ross

True for Bosniaks but THE FUCK NOT for A*banians
Albanians arent even Europeans
Daily Reminder that if you support A*banians you are supporting white genocide

Easton Green
Easton Green

live in Vojvodina
Austro-Hungary annexes it
A bunch of Hungarian and German farmers come to farm the land
You're still the majority, but the foreign farmers live in cities
a hundred years pass and Germans/Hungarians start genociding Serbs
win Vojvodina back and expell all the Germans
HURRR DURRRR SERBIA STOLE VOJVODINA

pathetic, there was always a lot of Hungarians/Slovaks/Germans in Vojvodina, but Serbs were always the majoirty

Attached: Screenshot-from-2018-03-27-21-38-38.png (17 KB, 215x374)

Ryan Nguyen
Ryan Nguyen

it was

William Kelly
William Kelly

you say it ahmed

Charles Nelson
Charles Nelson

Butt-hurt Serb lol

Ryan Gutierrez
Ryan Gutierrez

t. Hajvan Cuckovic

Jose Carter
Jose Carter

meme flag Albanian lol

Kayden Green
Kayden Green

Ahmed would still be purer then an inbred gypsy-cunt like you

you will never get triest back
but i doubt you are italian anyway
enoy getting raped by somalis

Andrew Hill
Andrew Hill

Lol ikr and historically it was never Serbian land either, it was Albanian land. It can't be a coincidence that so many countries have problems with Serbs and they act like they're the heroes and everyone is out to get them.

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

Daily reminder that Serbs are only this delusional because they are literally subhuman nigger filth.
Don't even entertain their nonsense, just shoot them on sight.

Attached: 00000.jpg (560 KB, 1600x1143)

Noah Allen
Noah Allen

lol ikr and historically it was never Serbian land either

Ohh god he's retarded. Either that or bait

Andrew Sanders
Andrew Sanders

a map of 1000 year old empires
just because your empire held that territory doesn't mean your people ever lived there. Even Hungarians claim the territory was inhabited exclusevely by Serbs according to their statistics. These things aren't conspiracy theories, it's acclaimed history that you can check yourself

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Vojvodina#1910_census

Attached: Screenshot-from-2018-03-27-21-53-09.png (48 KB, 1128x388)

Wyatt Myers
Wyatt Myers

Why are you subhumans always hiding behind memeflags ?
That you are lying is no surprise its in your muslim nature.Just take a look at de demographic history of kosovo and you will realise that this isnt and will never be your country.
The Ottoman cadastral tax census (defter) of 1455 in the Branković lands (covering most of present-day Kosovo) recorded:

480 villages,
13,693 adult males,
12,985 dwellings,
14,087 household heads (480 widows and 13,607 adult males).
Yugoslav and Serbian scholars have researched the defter, concluding that:[5]

13,000 Serb dwellings present in all 480 villages and towns
75 Vlach dwellings in 34 villages
46 Albanian dwellings in 23 villages
17 Bulgarian dwellings in 10 villages
5 Greek dwellings in Lauša, Vučitrn
1 Jewish dwelling in Vučitrn
1 Croat dwelling
Out of all names mentioned in this census, conducted by the Ottomans in 1455, covering areas of most of present-day Kosovo, 95.88% of all names were of Serbian origin, 1.90% of Roman origin, 1.56% of uncertain origin, 0.26% of Albanian origin, 0.25% of Greek origin, etc.[6][7]

daily reminder that i plow your mom everyday

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

Daily reminder that FlagFags are only this delusional because they are literally subhuman nigger filth.Don't even entertain their nonsense, just shoot them on sight

Nathan Reed
Nathan Reed

Lets do it Albanian Style baby
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Albanian Style

Aiden Ross
Aiden Ross

This. Everyone else is a butthurt Slavshit.

Christopher Ward
Christopher Ward

Shows statistics after the nigger subhuman refugee filth infested my homeland
Daily reminder that refugee cockroach filth needs to be shot on sight.

Isaac Torres
Isaac Torres

Clear bait

Logan Scott
Logan Scott

I don't care, but I would love it if you two removed each other for that shitty little piece of land

Jeremiah Rodriguez
Jeremiah Rodriguez

Does this woman have or had Crouzon's Syndrome?

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

infested my homeland
let's not forget the fact that Hungarians came to Europe in the 9th century, 300 years after Serbs inhabited, well Serbia. You are the subhuman refugee filth that infested my homeland faggot
There is a reason why you are bordering Slavic countries from every side, because you are the intruder faggot

Attached: Screenshot-from-2018-03-27-21-51-16.png (10 KB, 755x76)

Brayden Russell
Brayden Russell

toilet licking gypsy in charge of throwing word gypsy around
i've seen the sources for what they claim
it's a turkish book that is translated by serbs and the territory of kosovo it talks about is not defined
now go wipe some asses

Liam Hughes
Liam Hughes

I wouldn't even hate serbs if they weren't literal subhuman cockroaches.
If they had maintained the prosperity of Vajdasag, then fine. But no, they are incapable of that. They create fucking MISERY everywhere they go. They fucking RUINED 1000 year old Magyar land.
Pure. Subhumans.

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

??????????????????? No it's not you fucking faggot.

Benjamin Allen
Benjamin Allen

1000 year old Magyar land
dude drop it, until 1900 there were more Germans then Hungarians in Vojvodina. You only recently came here with Habsburgs. Face the facts faggot

Cooper Ross
Cooper Ross

Hungarians are Civilizers.
Slavs are, well, Slaves.
Big difference.

Bentley Rivera
Bentley Rivera

I'm Albanian. My best friend is Bosnian. Him and I are like brothers to each other.

Hudson Rogers
Hudson Rogers

shit tends to stick to each other

Eli Ross
Eli Ross

Well you lost to those same slaves in basically every war you ever fought and in the end got annexed and made into a slave. Sorry to inform you about some more history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Revolution_of_1956

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

LOL
a turkish book
Your 82 IQ is glowing

Brody Sanders
Brody Sanders

kek

Attached: 1521902453002.jpg (11 KB, 200x200)

Colton Hill
Colton Hill

Emu education
Or irony
Probably shitposting

Samuel Price
Samuel Price

hungols arrive in europe and steal pannonian plain from slavs
serbs keep being the majority even tho hungols try to magyiarize them
serbs eventually reconquer vojvodina
hurr durr youve stolen it
meanwhile hungolias national poet is a serb, paprika is a serb word

back to mongolia with you arpad

Attached: csukas-istvan.jpg (78 KB, 500x403)

Grayson Davis
Grayson Davis

Britties is so cute!

Connor Wilson
Connor Wilson

Muh gassed children. Muh double agent poisoning

Its really sad when you see someone fall for (((MSM))) western propaganda.

Attached: 1521435421989.jpg (64 KB, 800x800)

Ayden Allen
Ayden Allen

go to the reference section you ignorant piece of shit
the book is in turkish so makes sense serbs would be the first to know to translate and take advantage of it

Owen Fisher
Owen Fisher

Italian education
Go steal a bike, Pedro.

Ethan Roberts
Ethan Roberts

Kosovo IS Serbia.
watch this gigantic faggot beg for war: youtube.com/watch?v=R8S19u91Dfs

Aiden Harris
Aiden Harris

Fucking kek'd and checked.

Jackson Foster
Jackson Foster

Last Serbcuck who said “Kosovo je slavshitia” almost ended up in a ditch. Watch out faggots! We’re coming for you.

Attached: B8AEE327-F29F-40C7-A4E5-3C8A8111E32F.jpg (396 KB, 712x734)

Lucas Clark
Lucas Clark

kinda like serbia and the third world shitholes that support it

John Johnson
John Johnson

albo-turk
insults others as turks

selfhatred seems to be a common turkic thing (khazars were turks as well)

Attached: l-4df62664a2bc45a0923a0fc12e35f82c.jpg (62 KB, 600x417)

Jayden White
Jayden White

It is from serp, meaning snake, which would really fit in your peoples culture and behavior.

Ayden Harris
Ayden Harris

selfhatred
coming from memeflag
memeflags should be banned on sight

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

Nigga are you dumb ?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defter
ITS A FUCKING TAX REGISTER YOU MORON AND NOT A FUCKING BOOK
You sad fucks did more damage to yourself through Incest then mixing with Turks it seems

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

Nice bait.
Albania is in Europe. The natives ARE European. Most Albanians aren't actually religious. They are one of the more atheist countries in Europe, like Sweden, etc. Leave Germany Ahmed. You aren't European.

Levi Harris
Levi Harris

"They dragged me down like a dog. I am proud of it" - Djuric

Anthony Diaz
Anthony Diaz

Attached: Chad-Serb-vs-Virgin-Albanian.webm (383 KB, 396x222)

Christian Miller
Christian Miller

Yeah they surely are.
Maybe Albanians in Albania are more secular but Kosovars arent.
Try your taqiya on someone else squarehead

Joshua Diaz
Joshua Diaz

No.

Evan Diaz
Evan Diaz

last time albo turks tried fighting 1vs1 without NATO help they actually ended up in a ditch

Attached: vikkk.jpg (56 KB, 520x320)

Lucas Hughes
Lucas Hughes

just because your empire held that territory doesn't mean your people ever lived there. Even Hungarians claim the territory was inhabited exclusevely by Serbs according to their statistics. These things aren't conspiracy theories, it's acclaimed history that you can check yourself

Change Serbian with Albanian and Hungarian with Serfian, you just BTFO yourself

Aiden Roberts
Aiden Roberts

I'm not Albanian. I don't know what the fuck that last sentence meant. You are severely butt-hurt and I find it comical. Have a good day Ahmed.

Aaron Sullivan
Aaron Sullivan

you just BTFO yourself
no I didn't, you invaded the land where Slavs already lived. Prior to Ottomans no Albanians lived in Kosovo. Prior to 19th century the numbers were in the size of ~5%. You played yourself Zerg

Attached: Screenshot-from-2018-03-27-22-39-45.png (25 KB, 1119x122)

Jaxson Gutierrez
Jaxson Gutierrez

wow millions of serbroaches against some farmers
SERPIA STRONK

Brody Gray
Brody Gray

You have to go back achmed.
Kosovo is Serbia, europe 4 europeans

Adrian Hughes
Adrian Hughes

you just said in this Post that you are Albanian you little stupid fucker HAHAHAHA :
Retard.

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

kys blerim

Attached: o505inbbgI854tq6wl3-o.jpg (81 KB, 620x903)

Samuel Ramirez
Samuel Ramirez

serbs are mongol invaders like turks, not european

Leo Morales
Leo Morales

That's not me you fucking retard.
The absolute state of Achmed.

Attached: 1521927403806.jpg (18 KB, 248x189)

Isaiah Torres
Isaiah Torres

No, but falklands are

Attached: 1504137600388.png (1.19 MB, 1000x750)

Alexander Rodriguez
Alexander Rodriguez

Well, they fucked and made lots of children, we still don't. Why is that ?

Nathan Clark
Nathan Clark

Kosovo is Kosovo is Kosovo

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

Based vlla

Xavier Sanders
Xavier Sanders

mađar
european
pick one, cigo

Brandon White
Brandon White

check the ID newfag

Attached: Screenshot-from-2018-03-27-22-47-43.png (3 KB, 192x26)

Liam Torres
Liam Torres

lmao you're a headass

Attached: 1513108941131.png (99 KB, 645x729)

Luke Nelson
Luke Nelson

Some thousands unarmed immigrants
Now 2 million people

Massacred every 6 serfillion serb they saw.
Oy vey in cryllic

I kinda like this version.

Albanians reproduce super fast.
Lets try another war with them.

We are nomands
A ethnic group that has 100% genetic similarity with thousand year old corpses are the invaders. (lazy to find source, Bing it yourself)

Serfs are not the niggers of Europe, you are the jews of europe, you are the jews of jews, so fucking jewish you fucking pull genocides out of your ass, and deny massacres while still armed.

Literally Serpia (Land of snakes)

Levi Hernandez
Levi Hernandez

No they are not, you behave like scum, so you must be scum... also you have converted to islam. Serbs are based bros.

Luis Turner
Luis Turner

ajde arnaute crkni vise, jebala te smrdljiva siptarka koja te izbacila, ruzni gade

Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez

Implies that is an European or pure Slavic language.

Brody King
Brody King

A ethnic group that has 100% genetic similarity with thousand year old corpses are the invaders.
(lazy to find source, Bing it yourself)
You're not Illyrian you stupid faggot, check the official data. You can literally see the progression of your popuation in Kosovo
Only the real jews would acuse others of jewery
invade a land by repopulating : Check
deny history : check
make up your own history to fill the vacuum : check
be an isolated religion and ethnicity in the region : check
be in war with every neighbour : check
sounds like jews to me. Albanians are just stupid jews

Attached: 1519392053719.jpg (14 KB, 320x320)

Dylan Jenkins
Dylan Jenkins

bem ti zivot, nemos kafe popit vise da nema smrdljivih siptara pored, sad su i pol okupirali

Angel Edwards
Angel Edwards

Here's your most accomplished Albanian

medium.com/@KittyWenham/mother-teresas-sainthood-is-a-fraud-just-like-she-was-eb395177572

Attached: nikola-tesla-genio-extraordinario-portada.jpg (175 KB, 1280x720)

Evan Myers
Evan Myers

Is turkey the Mexico of the balkans ?
And are the balkans the Mexico of the west ?

Xavier Nguyen
Xavier Nguyen

Nigga KYS

Attached: BACKTOCAUCASUS2020.jpg (477 KB, 1477x1164)

Benjamin Williams
Benjamin Williams

what's this disgusting gibberish

Jayden Powell
Jayden Powell

Literally showing a map from 1000 years ago showing Kosovo is the center of Serbia.

Grayson Jackson
Grayson Jackson

That s really cool bro

Adrian Hernandez
Adrian Hernandez

Some one add strings from string theory

Attached: 1521896192796.png (74 KB, 500x381)

Nicholas Rodriguez
Nicholas Rodriguez

get one shot at life
drop out of smrdljiva siptarka
kek

Alexander Fisher
Alexander Fisher

Oh yeah you killed some unarmed civilians. Tough guy! kek

Attached: Cuckparadise.png (749 KB, 1279x1139)

Easton Torres
Easton Torres

i look forward to the day i can crush serbia under my foot like it and its tribesmen are, bugs

Luis Parker
Luis Parker

Na prifte e mbara shqipe.
Per Evropa!
Death to Serfshits! We will do a huge favor to Europe's future

Attached: 36c3e4fdd489cc531f05cbf595f1643d64ee69e02268060416a52bbc6906b02c.jpg (108 KB, 681x497)

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

Sorry for that, we have something else to take care of first.

Attached: 0b618a89cfd5b11ea281448bd049d64c2de210c8057f638b18b00be9df664da7.png (161 KB, 500x715)

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

Jam gati te luftoj dhe te vras cdo shkja qe prek KOSOVEN SHQIPTARE.
I am ready to fight and kill every shkja that touches ALBANIAN KOSOVO.

Ayden Gray
Ayden Gray

I btfo myself. Thought that was the version that Roaches throw us out.
Fuck it.

Cooper Cook
Cooper Cook

good thing you dropped that ugly language like you were dropped out of your mother's hole on the ground in a bordello
it was starting to get annoying

Aiden Miller
Aiden Miller

yes. i dont need a reason. i like serbs

Attached: 1.jpg (46 KB, 852x480)

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

arent u a muslim country

Jacob Campbell
Jacob Campbell

implying manlet 82-IQ turks would have a chance in any circumstances against tall europeans

oj turci, pray to your pedo god that you wont have to pay for your sins, but your children or grand children

Attached: 20180328-001926.jpg (170 KB, 638x380)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit