Sup Forums

Sup Forums
Do you agree that Kosovo is Serbia?

State your reasons for your answer.

Attached: 1520648106488.png (600x800, 617K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/kosovo-hashim-thaci-un-special-court-tribunal-organ-trafficking-kla-serbia-milosevic-serbia-ramush/
beinkosovo.com/countries-that-have-recognized-kosovo-as-an-independent-state/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. If you use the same informal greeting and speak the same language, you shouldn't draw lines and pretend you are more than just one country in order to get UN funding.

It is not. Serbia lost it fair and square. If you think the contrary we should get Uruguay back and Germany would have rights over half of Poland.

Rightful clay, not even a debate

Not a debate. Serbs make up 1.5 % of population in Kosovo.

>Yes. If you use the same informal greeting and speak the same language,

they don't though

So i can just come to your home, completely destroy it and take all your money and jewelry and and just claim that you "lost it fair and square"??
Macaco logic

Kosovo is Serbian, so is a good chunk of Boznia & Herzegovina.

how can Kosovo be Serbia when Kosovo is Kosovo? checkmate

Kosovo je Srbija!

It's just fun to say.

Attached: 1494182157654.jpg (1640x976, 153K)

>live in Kosovo for thousands of years
>literally 90% of Serbian historical buildings are in Kosovo
>all monasteries, churches, temples, first schools, cities
>literally everything is Serbian, from the city names, factories, every historical object
>some Albozergs start populating the area arond 100 years ago
>they outnumber the Serbs quickly
>exile all Serbs, kill, plunder and destroy
>hundreds of thousands move out
>they claim now they've always lived there

This is not a debate you faggot. The moment west loses the grip on the Balkans and Serbia gets a green light to invade, you can bet the land will be cleansed of roaches in a matter of minutes. I only hope they don't burn every single historical object to the ground. Fucking animals

Attached: map3.jpg (1209x1390, 542K)

Kosovo is what will happen to the American southwest. They're nothing more than an Albanian colony

Yes, it is.

Sure it is, the land's population was simply displaced, as is seen going on in Macedonia.

Attached: nož.jpg (277x400, 39K)

Attached: 1521993150407.png (2415x597, 510K)

I guess all the normal people in so called east Germany would be happy to join Poland or be independent

no clue. I thought that region had sorted shit out a long time ago.

Yes. This debate reminds me of the Kashmir situation. Kashmiri Hindus built the culture and civilization of Kashmir, but eventually became eclipsed by an Islamic majority. Ofc now that majority is ruled by a nation that is 80% hindu

Because its historically yours.
And you are our blood allies.

Attached: kosovo je srbija.jpg (700x394, 119K)

>Serbia lost it fair and square.

Nah nenezinho. Clinoton had to bomb the Serbs or they would have kept kosovo. But one das we will kick out those moslems again. #reconquista!

Bosniak here,
Kosovo was historically Serbia, but they lost it fair n square. If they were to try to take it back i wouldn't hold it against them. Good luck with your albo problem Serbs.

>Implying the balkans matter.

serbia's capital city is called belgrade for a reason. it means white city in english and whiteness and kosovo ain't got shit in common

>Srbsko

I never understood why die hard nationalist keep saying "Srbsko" whn it's written "Srpsko". I get the argument that it's Serbia not Serpia, but doesn't following gramatical rules of your own language make you more patriotic ? This way they just reject their own language. Stupid

>be mutt
>enter a random tread
>either brag how glorious your country is or how irrelevant mine is

why are you so retarded

>bosniak
>being nice to serbs
y tho

I really dont get why they feel the need to chip in everywhere

Because i consider them my people. Also my mom is a Bosnian Serb.

>but they lost it fair n square
>they can take it back

Nothing is sacred to the eternal bosniak. History simply doesn't exist

they feel this website is somehow theirs. While in reality it belongs to the asian dweebs located in anime boards

Sounds similar to Mexicans here, it's only a matter of time now

Well losing something doesn't mean you now have give up and not attempt retaking it. What i meant to imply is that i dont hate albos for taking over kosovo, that would be like hating a dog for barking or hating a woman for not being able to drive.

Why are Brazilians idiots? Which lands Germany have rights to have? The ones they stole from us during the middle ages? Look at the maps 11 century. Now look at the 800's maps. Slavic tribes were in the eastern Germany. If someone owes lands to anyone it's Germany.

Far worse for them because they have thousands of years of history and artifacts, plus the albozergs are Muslims.

Similar though. If they could get pushed out of a land they're deeply rooted to, what'll happen to us?

> as is seen going on in Macedonia.

More info please.

It absolutely is. Would still be if not for Clinton’s meddling in the Balkans.

I think albos are more bearable than mexicans purely because of less native american goblin admixture. I must admit that i dont have a lot of experience with either ethnic groups though.

I do think Kosovo is Serbia but it's the Serbs fault for losing it with that one child thing

It's written in Slovak, not Serbian. Those two guys are Slovaks.

To add, Slovak is prettysimilar to Serbo-Croat.

If Kosovo is Serbia (cause it was 600 years ago)
Than Jews have right on Judea.

>Sup Forums
>Do you agree that Kosovo is Serbia?
>State your reasons for your answer.
Brittany Venti . Brittany Venti , Brittany Venti , Brittany Venti .

I don't know how they would react if they were made to leave. They don't seem especially violent, unlike Muslims, so it might be like the Japanese Internment.
>less native american goblin admixture
Makes them easier to spot at least, those "white" Muslims are especially treacherous.

You done that nigger. LOL

I know it is, but people here write it the same way which is wrong. I was just making an observation how some people try to act patriotism by refusing their own grammar

I wonder what Brittany's opinion is on Kosovo?

Kosovo was Serbia 10 years ago f a m

It's in Slovak not Serbian.
Srbsko is gramatically correct here. It's like that even in the documents from shortly after WW1 when we were planning a Czechoslovak corridor.

Attached: Vojvodina slovak.jpg (640x960, 91K)

A good article from an unbiased source on the people who run kosovo now. user should read it.

politico.eu/article/kosovo-hashim-thaci-un-special-court-tribunal-organ-trafficking-kla-serbia-milosevic-serbia-ramush/

refer to

based

Yes, I believe all of the balkan states are Serbia.

La creatura...

how is it unbiased ? It says at the start that Kosovo isn't Serbia and continues on some other topics. It doesn't even tackle the important question

>They don't seem especially violent, unlike Muslims, so it might be like the Japanese Internment.
>What are cartels

I hope that is sarcasam. I luv you guys

Kosovo = Serbia
Cyprus = Greece
Karabakh = Armenia
Crimea = Russia
Kebab = Removed

>Serbia lost it fair and square
so kosovo is usa?

yeah, sure, why not.

>exile 300 000 Serbs out of Krajina
>annex the entire thing
>"No it was never Serbia"

Croats are the prime example of what's wrong with the Balkans

Attached: croatia5b.jpg (800x710, 99K)

how is it fair and square when it's not 1 vs 1 fight and you've got americunts bombing you while you're fighting the enemy.

The public doesn't support the cartels because they push drugs and often attack civilians, but a populist movement like La Raza could be a threat if it ever tried to be like Sinn Fein.

can u please stop posting fucking nasty pictures of yourself you ugly mofo. Mutt for real

Attached: img.jpg (600x337, 26K)

SOON

Attached: lidhja_eshte_gjalle (1).jpg (451x240, 18K)

sorry we don't read retarded

No, Kosovo is Kosovo.

Kosovo is as serbian as Londonistan is British.

Attached: 1511616019089.jpg (714x712, 361K)

Can you translate to human from monkey gibberish?

>swiss flag
>pro independent Kosovo
Found the zerg

Sup Forums
Do you agree that Crimea is Ukraine?

State your reasons for your answer.

uh isnt the png girl meant to be hot? she looks like a frog

>invade land, breed like cockroaches and kick out the people that are living there
THuY WUN IT FAR AND SCAaRE

Attached: a n o n i s t r i c k e d o n c e a g a i n b e c a u s e h e i s a f a g g o t.png (256x483, 287K)

RPG bipod?

Yes, its a Chinese type 69 actually, so an RPG clone.
The rifle is a swiss stg 57, real interesting piece of history. I guess the albo in the pic smuggled his swiss service rifle back to the balkans.

>97% albanian since ever
>b-but somehow it's serbian

What's wrong with you fags

Attached: 12065982_1103792862982938_24793903.png (338x524, 363K)

>>literally 90% of Serbian historical buildings are in Kosovo
Ok so the other 10% of Serbian historical buildings are in Serbia. Mate you're full of shit.

>>literally everything is Serbian, from the city names, factories, every historical object
City names are not Serbian, they are all Albanian. For example: Prizren comes from the Albanian word Priz which means outlet or water outlet.
Kosovos factories (the few that is has) are not Serbian either. The biggest industry in Kosovo, the Trepca mine was created by an English organisation.
Also you have many Kosovo historical objects, buildings and artifacts all originating to Illyrian heritage. From the stone city of Prizren to "The Princess" (pic related).

>>all monasteries, churches, temples, first schools, cities
There are mosques and christian churches dating even further back in time than any Orthodox.

>>some Albozergs start populating the area around 100 years ago
Lies. Kosovo has always been mostly Albanian. Serbia only wants that sweet little part of Kosovo that we call Motrovica, so it can get its filthy hands on Trepca and the other mines. You don't give 2 shits about history do you.

Attached: Kosovo.jpg (607x417, 43K)

Expelling 300,000 Serbs from Croatia is the best thing Croats have ever done barring Jasenovac. They secured their future as an independent and prosperous state. Same goes for Kosovo their integrity is set because they expelled you filthy cockroaches.

Only Bosnia will suffer now because Serbs were allowed to have a pseudo state there.

I'm not from Kosovo nor am i "pro independent Kosovo". Its a 95%+ racially homogenous country/region, and you say it belongs to people that don't make up 5% of the current population? Fuck off. I don't give a shit about your pan-slavism nor about your semite cult you subhuman.

Nice piece of information my man.

I have no idea
I don't know enough, but many people say that people in Kosovo consider themselves serbs.

no
because
a) Crimeans had a referendum. I don't care for globalist annexation meme excuses.
b) Ukraine is a meme country created by jews for D&C

>Do you agree that Kosovo is Serbia?

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK

>thousands of years
>come here with ottoman invasion 600 years ago

kys

Attached: 14327246.jpg (250x241, 7K)

No Albanian in Kosovo consider themselves serb. They hate their neighbors with all of their heart.

Kosovo and Crimea is a similar situation. Kosovo was inhabited by 90%+ Albanians who were forced to live in a Serb state due to the international powers against their wishes. Similarly Crimea was inhabited by 90%+ Russians who were forced to live in a Ukrainian state due to communist dictators against their wishes.

np m8, i really love guns. If you want me to ID anything else just post an image. Albania has a pretty interesting firearm history due to being isolated from both the soviet union, yugoslavia and western europe, they had to rely on mao and chinese exports and after that they were totally on their own.

Kosovo is not Serbia because albanians are bros and serbs are little whiny bitches, just like what's left of their country.

Attached: 6f07b1454d5ed9d9e7afa0380dbbd4ec.jpg (1030x775, 162K)

checked

What makes Albanians bros?

Albania had some really quirky domestic gun designs, especially their kalashnikovs (ASH-78, if i recall the correct name). Pic related is a domestically produced Albanian SKS variant known as the July 10th rifle which really looks nothing like a standard SKS

>The Albanian SKS has a longer handguard than most SKS's, an AK-style charging handle, a buttplate with two trapdoors instead of one, a Y shaped folding spike bayonet instead of the more traditional X shaped cruciform, a differently-contoured magazine other SKS's, and a sling swivel on the left side of the buttstock.

Attached: albanian_sks_r[1].jpg (670x150, 25K)

The people from Kosovo are Albanians, so no.

trips of truth

Based Bosniak

Attached: 1502386156672.png (1000x1000, 343K)

No. Reason: Serbs are the second most butthurt country in the world, right behind the irish. Literally deserve everything done to them.

Probably, I assume the Russians deliberately flooded the region with ethnic Russians (as the Muslims deliberately flooded Kosovo with Muslims), and now they suddenly care about "democracy"... hmm...

Attached: IMG_0526.jpg (1536x4108, 420K)

This wouldn't be an issue if there was a monarchy in place of the current government. The people of a territory should be viewed as subjects, not citizens, and all of this ethnic tension would subside.

Our common struggle with cetniks, and they hook you up with the most delicious bureks and buflas you have ever seen, sometimes for free if you're a poorfag.

Kosovo is not a country

Bosniaks are nice af over here too. I feel bad you guys have to deal with the RS scum. Good luck friend.

>Kosovo is not a country

Attached: dat mutt.png (800x791, 245K)

beinkosovo.com/countries-that-have-recognized-kosovo-as-an-independent-state/

This is literally what you did to Croatia and Bosnia in the 90's and Kosovo in the 1910's.
You lost it fair and square, faggot.
I personally think all of Balkans should be nuked starting with Albania and Turkey, but let's be real.