Heineken discontinued advertising this spot due to "Racism"

Heineken discontinued advertising this spot due to "Racism"
It shows an ad about a barman sliding a beer towards a white chick while passing various black people. The ad then shows "Sometimes Lighter is Better."
Already niggers are defending this by saying it's racism -> twitter.com/chancetherapper/status/978078809995046912?s=20
When will these monkeys ever learn to take a joke? They obviously wouldn't chimp out if it was some black chick with the text "Sometimes Darker is Better."

Attached: lighterheineken_0.jpg (540x295, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x6gw1ux
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Heineken is literal piss
no advertisement will change that
but now I will even avoid bars who serve Heineken

It was taken down that is the proper action.

Lighter is not "sometimes" better, it's "fucking always better" Better to take the ad down now rather than piss me off more than they have to.

Attached: 389457.jpg (480x360, 16K)

hey OP can you post the ad on jewtube?

Attached: 1504903567217s.jpg (168x249, 8K)

Pisswater company already removed it. currently this is all that I could find. First few seconds are a few cuts from the ""racist"" ad. dailymotion.com/video/x6gw1ux

Only niggers drink Heineken

t. Bartender

Hey thanks Nederlander, I'll follow the linnk.

Any report from NED? Is there any movement for your country to save your white nation colony in South Africa?

Attached: THUMB-ASHTON-.jpg (360x240, 19K)

Lads this ad is fucking redpilled as fuck. Lol. Notice when they say

>Black is beautiful
>Latino and proud

That is fine. 100% fine not a peep. But "sometimes white is better" and the world chimps out. We should support Heineken for this, and make them our official alt/right beer.

1. The beer goes sliding right by this non-white sheboon.

Attached: Lighter2.jpg (815x543, 62K)

2. Beer goes right where the bartender has spotted a dark-haired beauty (appears to be white)

Attached: Lighter3.jpg (846x598, 63K)

3.Confirmation "Sometimes lighter is better.

Attached: Lighter is Better.jpg (903x560, 65K)

i remember when this triggered some people in ireland because 1847 was during the famine, carlsberg had to release a statement.

Attached: wew.jpg (676x689, 82K)

It's like Rise of the Planet of the Apes all over again. These niggers are contaminated.
Still no official reports from their Twitter about this crap.

god i hate heineken so much, and all those other beers like them. Every time I drink that type of beer I get a really bad headache, and then when I try to sleep I start sweating and tossing and turning all night. Euro type beer is so overrated, give me a cold bud or better yet a yuengling and i'm good. I can slam those all night and wake up the next day, fart a few times take a piss and be good to go.

As someone from the magical land of clay, I have to admit that Heineken is pure tasteless garbage. Even the cheap shit they sell at the Lidl tastes better than their crap. It's a watery taste, doesn't have any flavor, but for some reason it's the most widely known pissbottle in the Netherlands. I hate it so much.

Why do you suppose that is? Different malts, yeast, something? Basically the same beers.

>People not realising companies are deliberately acting out of the loop and being "racist" for free publicity.

They have a team of hundreds just to research market trends and to make the most effective adverts to sell. You thinking they managed to have this obvious problem 'slide' through everyone's hands is stupid.

Wtf is light beer?
Honest question.

I basically avoid anything with a green bottle

Marketing gimmic to describe lagers with low abv/bitterness. A way to sell people more water and less actual malt

Cracking some tall boys for this
cheers pol

Could be light struck by the time you get it, especially for imports. Amber is better.

>Hienekin

Goodbye, nigger.

idk how heineken tastes maybe in dutchland, but i drank it in my country and it tasted terrible

diet beer

JUST to ad- the 'lighter' girl appears to be a hapa. Not exactly Aryan waifu material, but light, and beautiful.

The male bartender serving her, appears Latino, or Turkish or something non-white, but he worships her beauty, and rushes the beer to her, avoiding the non-white non-humans in the path.

There's a grain of truth in every joke.

Attached: images (16).jpg (389x378, 13K)

Belgian ales are the best beers in the world. It's not a "Euro" beer thing, Heineken just sucks.

Rare to see an Amefricasian who knows his beers.

The girl getting the beer isn't even white.

Thanks for reminding me to filter the word "literal," underage b& too young to drink.

>nigger
Racism is the biggest sign of unintelligence. Hopefully you grow up one day

How did you find this website?

Attached: 1457148032_n.jpg (480x480, 46K)

There is lager up here called "Canadian" made by molson, When I drink more than six the next day my legs are so sore I can't/won't walk. If I drink Kookanee my arms get sore. Sapporo? No harmful effects.