ITT: Cold blooded murderers

How many boxers did she end up ruining anyways? Has to be near double digits.

She did nothing wrong.

She just had a brutal boxing fetish

>murdered Rikishi
>literally murdered Joe
>Made Carlos a tard
>ruined many promising careers
Shes represents the grim reaper in this series

>Joe rejected this pussy
The absolute madman

She did killed Rikishi and Joe, but carlos becoming a retard was not her fault.

You're right, my mind forgot about the mail and x rays she gave to Danpei. Still fuck her.

Her wheelings and dealings probably also scarred Mendoza for life, and Blanka probably mauled a couple of people because she brought him to Japan too.

I wonder what happened to Mendoza after the fight. I mean his fucking hair turned white, theres no way he'd get back into a ring afterwards.

That explains the unsolved child murders
That coward deserves to be a broken mess the rest of his short miserable life.

Was Joe really gay? He literally said he was in love with Carlos and later with Jose

Speaking of children, why the fuck did they never grow up. Really irked me throughout, so many characters go through major changes but the kids didnt aged at all.

Fuckin saved

Shhh, he's sleeping.

I don't get it, whats Joe's problem with her?

This was one of the most ludicrous panels in the whole manga, barring Harimau spinning on the ring.

That would be a good banner for /r9k/

>You will never have a glorious manly dead
Why to even live?

because shes cute

Mendoza wasn't a coward and the final battle it's suppose to represent that he's going to retire and he can't fight anymore, Joe took Mendoza's last fight.

>Mendoza wasn't a coward
>ignoring those blatant fouls in the later rounds

To be fair, Joe went kamikaze against him and Mendoza tried to stop him one way or another. Obviously it didn't worked because Joe keep hitting back.

What’s with the dumb slander against Yoko? She was the best.

So, reverse ryona?

Joe did nothing wrong, why to fuck a crazy bitch when the world's greatest man is waiting for you?