/IBS/ End of Warski Live edition

It's over boys, time to pack it up, the Stepfather has finally won by driving our two heroes apart. Press F to pay respects

youtu.be/68VW6LffgxE

youtube.com/watch?v=vXO4CFzqOU8

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/jfg-jean-francois-gariepy-jfgariepyneuro-the-french-pervert.38787/page-18#post-3183527
metro.co.uk/2017/09/25/five-jailed-for-beating-up-man-who-twerked-into-them-in-nightclub-6953585/
youtu.be/Ahs3yvmqCfY
youtube.com/watch?v=nz7ffwSrunI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can I get a rundown on all this shit?

I don't want it to end.

Attached: 4ViCAjo.png (376x376, 241K)

JF and Andy had a little spat, Andy is looking to expand the show, but he's having a bit of a meltdown at the same time. It'll be fine.

Submit to the Stepfather and know defeat.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/165594902
ANDY USES METH

Attached: 1522165989062.jpg (2368x805, 444K)

Failure has to be morbidly obese, that voice is not natural.

As someone's who's known people on meth, its kind of obvious that Andy Warski is a meth addict and he's crying for help(see the nofap shit). Here's my evidence:
1) He's got an issue with being too thin.
2) He keeps on hinting to it(literally saying 'meth pipe' that the chat saw but no one on his stream recognized).
3) His GF mentioned that he rarely sleeps(or always goes to sleep after him) which is typical for meth use.
4) His stupid bitch-fit with the frog.
5) His frequent "coffee" breaks which he claims are masturbation. He's literally heating a small puddle up during that time. For reasons I won't get into, I know that the amount of time he spends correlates perfectly with smoking meth.
6) The fact that he gets defensive and openly says that he smokes 'marijuana' as if he's covering something up. You'd just have to hear it in his stream on the kumite yesterday.
7) His recent anger problems.

His recent retardation is from sleep deprivation and it doesn't help his exhausted body is drained of nutrients. Meth does a great job destroying absolutely every system in the body as well as catelochamine receptors permanently.

Attached: 1522165989062m.jpg (1024x348, 78K)

Another great meme dragged through the dirt by the liberalists.

Attached: 1519704884419.jpg (315x325, 10K)

who's gonna book the show now that he fired most of his producers?

Attached: 1516492397433.jpg (849x633, 276K)

No it won't, nothing will ever be the same. This is the end boys. Press f to pay respects to JF and war skis marriage.

JF has shown his abusive partner colours and raped Andy verbally, they are currently in separation, divorce incoming

I don't think it will be fine, all of Andy's 'friends' are pushing him away from JF and he's too lazy and dumb to continue with real debates.

Listening to Failure is the worst part of IBS for me. I'd rather listen to Contrapoints than this stuttering, unfunny faggot.

>Being so much of a shill you don't even know how to direct people to threads without using the full link
Fuck off back to daddy Kraut you degenerate.

>I hate Jim
>he's such a fucking nihilist

Attached: 1512423029398.png (586x578, 37K)

He's a filthy social climber that can barely open his mouth when he talks, he's unbearable

Andy listened to 20-30 low energy concern trolls of the liberalist or leftypol variety running divide & conquer memes on Twitter (JF is in charge, JF decides everything), along with Baked, Tonka and Failya who stir shit and have a vested interest in crushing their biggest competition in the IBS arena, and now he has hundreds of high energy alt right trolls demolishing him. It's sad to see, but the stuttering faggot brought it on himself. He never learned that primary sources matter and you can't get everything second-hand through "friends" on Twitter.
I have to concede that on this front the Soyfather has won. IBS is splintering, Baked and Kumite are retard-tier edrama fests or in Baked's case just boring and incompetently run. After countless apparently pyrrhic victories by our side, the Liberalists win.

Yep he's a sleepy fat baby gorilla who could put a coke head to sleep.

New version

Attached: 1512558185911.png (2368x805, 1.56M)

rofl furry is "onto" us

fuck we got caught what do we do bros

Andy is more intelligent than Jay, he just doesn't have a severe case of the dunning kruger effect

Attached: 3456788.jpg (932x676, 172K)

What do you mean most of his producers?

he's talking about these people

Attached: 1522017151417.png (1000x1080, 391K)

back to r/destiny to regroup.

>the /cow/ board on Sup Forums
the fuck?

>Its /cow/ doing a 24 hour op
kek

wtf is this fucking cat talking about?

Attached: 1518635226731.png (207x320, 121K)

F

Attached: 1518115614701.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Best version by far

sargrug always bring home mammoth

Dude andy is on top of it
>takes bong rip
its gonna be the best show ever
>jerks off
all the biggest guests are gonna be on
>snorts coke
its not gonna be too intellectual or too funny, its gonna be just right
>inhales lake of meth

Attached: 1512446092324.png (741x637, 858K)

Its some Alex Jones shit.

This is the manlet militia and sargonite group that JF was talking about?

Attached: 1469189606626.jpg (348x342, 37K)

i know this is kinda gay to say, but fuck this is hillarious

PSY OPS PSY OPS PSY OPS PSY OPS PSY OPS PSY OPS PSY OPS PSY OPS PSY OPS PSY OPS PSY OPS PSY OPS PSY OPS PSY OPS PSY OPS PSY OPS PSY OPS PSY OPS PSY OPS PSY OPS PSY OPS PSY OPS PSY OPS PSY OPS PSY OPS PSY OPS PSY OPS PSY OPS PSY OPS PSY OPS PSY OPS PSY OPS

yes

yeah

what a bunch of fucking faggots

Tonka 'I don't care'
>look how cool I am I don't care huurrrr durr

This is good, but the panel order is still bad

Paranoid Patreon supporter so consumed by e-celeb culture that he thinks everything comes down to being oon e-sports teams and waging conspiracy psyops.

it was a joke andy, I'm an entertainer, you should have told me to fuck myself that would have been even funnier, haHAA

>I'm a pay piggie in my mid 30's who is getting stressed due to people picking on Warski.

Kumite in on right now and Andy says he is not firing anyone, he will continue to employ JF full time.

Andy is stupid, that was already established. But he doesn't even know what he is saying. Classic druggie behaviour.
He forgot originally that the Liberalist stream was just a few days ago because he was high, he got his fee fees hurt when JF was "rude" and the tension that his NoFap brought worked in his demise to guarantee he sperged out on a nothingburger.
Now he's saying that he was "already feeling like this" for a whole month. Lie. The Liberalist stream was loads of fun, self admittedly by Andy, he just got played so hard by that fat bong cuck and his own stupidity that is laughable.

yup, this is over. nothing happened.

SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO

best one

CAT FUCKING CALL HIM OUT ON HIS DRUG ADDLED BEHAVIOR YOU FAGGOT

JF is going to keep whining that the shows aren't "intellectual" enough. This isn't going to end well calling it now.

Yep. Now IBS is going to be “ow my balls” tier. Cannot believe these brainlets thought randos screaming at each other was the appeal here.

Meme flags are totally not shills guys.

Attached: 1521871327060.jpg (821x1024, 240K)

That whole day he was high as fuck, he could barly talk when he was copyrighting Liberalist

I was only pretending to be retarded

Attached: 1515595315933.png (645x729, 50K)

cows agree with us kiwifarms.net/threads/jfg-jean-francois-gariepy-jfgariepyneuro-the-french-pervert.38787/page-18#post-3183527

most of his booking was done by JF and JF's friend
looks like we are in for 15 episodes of andy talking about his dick and weed

I am seriously wondering if Baked's new girlfriend is actually FBI.

WHAT'S JIMS REAL FACE??? I am asking for a friend from the honey badgers.

these digits must surely confirm our findings, brother

Attached: jim.jpg (333x416, 33K)

I fixed the panels

Attached: 1497967545321.png (1306x1781, 1.87M)

Attached: 1373027916896.jpg (453x500, 38K)

I literally only care about the Ryan Dawson debate it better be still on

Fuck no way. His voice is sweet as butter - this can't be him.

the sad thing is, if you're as retarded as andy it's not possible to be funny... we'll you can be opie-tier funny. and if you're as autistic and defensive as jf you'll never gonna be funny either. this can only be fascinating from the perspective of a social experiment. tapping out.

"Repetitionist" Andy warski everyone.

Attached: 1519418575460.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

Yea way.

WTF I THOUGHT HE WAS ON NO FAP

Got a photo of his Furi suit too?

Let me get this straight. Andy got tricked into nofap by a camwhore and now his show is suffering?

Why do women ruin everything?

that's a good post for a leaf
can't wait for that one, Halsey won't even understand the levels of naming the jew that are about to happen

nah

Attached: 1522117046940.jpg (1920x1080, 106K)

wait, hollyday was on dr.phil?

>people actually enjoy a single word that comes out of the mouth of that mongoloid looking surrender monkey

Dude looks like his fucking family crossbred 15 generations without a break, and sounds like it as well, ffs.

ryan dawson is a kike. fuck off shill.

No Andy fell into the trap of the might Stepfather. Sargon was able to poke at Andy's pride and make him snap. Straight out of Machiavelli really.

underrated post

>wake up
>see all this
Just watched the JFG stream, guess it really is over, judging by Andy's butthurt comments in the live chat. You know all this just comes down to him being upset by being called low IQ. Good riddance though, JF was the lifeblood of Warski Live. No one wants to watch Kumite at Night e-gossip. Call in shows were the perfect filler between debates, but again, it does come down in large part to original insights and personality by JF. Andy is a boob.

He predicted this

Attached: DN6M9ANU8AE5lKv.png (343x486, 338K)

is that a spider man suit?
04/04 apparently

Check their twitters. It basically sums up everything.
tl:dr Andy got emotional for a few hours and then calmed down saying he will simply make some changes to Warski Live to make it more fun for him, JF doesn't really like that but he will go along with it
The Kraut, Destiny and Sargon fanboys are freaking out trying to make it look like they destroyed internet blood sports.

metro.co.uk/2017/09/25/five-jailed-for-beating-up-man-who-twerked-into-them-in-nightclub-6953585/
what have you been reading user

It's the skeptic's turn to laugh as IBS goes up in flames, this is a shitshow

be more specific, there are tons of mutts in these fucking streams

As far as i know theres only one mongoloid looking french around.

>metro.co.uk/2017/09/25/five-jailed-for-beating-up-man-who-twerked-into-them-in-nightclub-6953585/
lol I grabbed the pic from a thread a while back. kek that is a horrible article

youtu.be/Ahs3yvmqCfY

This exact moment I think is where Andy lost his shit.

You must have been watching the wrong stream

Is Venti Jim's hideous waifu? Or is she just his sidemeat? Is Destiny secretly in love with Venti?

Kek at those shoulders. Fucking goblin.

Attached: hnipxup3.jpg (222x225, 8K)

Yeah, supposedly going against some nobody about obvious bullshit or some shit.

Do you think Destiny will invest in prostetic legs, once the technology is finished?

Not sure why you see it this way. JF is perfectly capable of doing IBS on his own channel. If Andywarski is the only hope of blood sports, that’s pretty pathetic.

So is this why there haven't been any new Warski Live episodes since Warski went to LA with Baked and Asian?

What did JF mean by this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=nz7ffwSrunI

Also give me a quick rundown on Andy's complaints. Is he just triggered over JF calling him a brainlet, or is he also concerned about "le evil raycism" after the Sargonites have been whispering in his ear?

Attached: Hitler WTF.jpg (625x785, 109K)

Popular guy!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 18.24.51.png (1960x1248, 1.27M)