Explain this!

Explain this!

Attached: E3FD475B-6D9B-4388-9E13-905EF1443028.jpg (1518x1132, 903K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/florida/article/2018/mar/26/looking-facts-behind-rep-steve-king-facebook-post-/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is right. Niggers are worse than subhuman and should be shot at least 40+ times.

Pulling the trigger on every nigger

Non-blacks are smart enough to not resist arrest and/or kill themselves before it gets to that point.

The bomber's ashes were shot at

didn't the bombing guy blew himself up?

This desu. Every case of a nigger being shot usually involves him pulling a gun

i guess 20x's wasn't enough

Cruz was a Deep State patsy
They aint gonna shoot him
Dumb ass

the guy in austin did explode himself in a blaze of glory

It's the only humanitarian thing to do. Being born nigger is far worse than death.

FBI did fire on to the Austin bomber though.

Why does it matter that he was shot 20 times? Does that make it more painful? If I die to one stab wound, that means I was a good boy and died in a reasonable manner?

communist spys want your guns America
If the FBI can’t even raise their kids, how can anyone trust them with super important secrets to supposedly help the country?

>King team said in response to the criticism. "It's merely pointing out the irony of someone wearing a communist flag while calling for gun control. But sure, assume something that's not there."

>The Castro regime began the process of confiscating guns from citizens in 1959, said Sebastian A. Arcos, the associate director of the Cuban Research Institute at Florida International University.

>In a famous Jan. 8, 1959, speech, Fidel Castro said: "What do you want guns for?... To fight the revolutionary government that has the support of all the people?"
To this day, Cuba does not allow average citizens to have firearms, Arcos said.

politifact.com/florida/article/2018/mar/26/looking-facts-behind-rep-steve-king-facebook-post-/

Attached: 33333.png (769x771, 754K)

If we get to shoot niggers for no reason why hasn't someone shot this uppity nigger?

THEIR BLACK HANDS LOOK LIKE GUNS

Attached: 1504059395506.jpg (706x706, 32K)

Niggers act like animals and get themselves shot. What else is new.

20 shots is a bit excessive, but you have to account for the possibility that they might be exaggerating their claim.

Or running away

now from what I remember after the austin guy blew himself up one of the dumbass cops shot at him like he had used some Wile E Coyote Loony Toons bomb

easy. look up crime statistics
also everybody hate niggers

>Cops are 1 person

Yes. He got pulled over and tried to set off the bombs he was carrying.

Man this raisinhead nigger has sure branded himself as the Dindu Lawyer huh

Can anyone explain why there was a helicopter? Aren’t these very expensive and doesn’t it seem odd that it would be used for a burglary suspect?

Actually the police did shoot at the austin guy just before he exploded.

If someone stabs you once you could argue it was in self-defense, an accident, or whatever. If you get stabbed 20 times, it stands to reason that whoever stabbed you really fucking hates you or wanted to make absolutely sure you're as dead as you can be.
I haven't been following this particular shooting so I can't really comment on it but shooting someone 20 times does seem to be a tad excessive. What was he even shot with? Wasn't it obvious he's done for after the first 10 shots?

I don't know the details either, but a Glock 17 holds 17 rounds, so two cops dumping mags and accounting for misses, you'd easily get that.

They really want to get niggers to riot.

Does anyone have a reason why Cruz wasn't shot I know it's context but it's good to know why cause 5 bucks says my liberal friends or black friend will bring this shit up.

Blacks have been claiming "police brutality" since the days of Rockwell so either police forces actively teach cops to be racists or they haven't switched out the cops or niggers have stayed niggers.

Stop holding cellphones then, you retarded nigger

they should go to africa and have their own nigger style law enforcement, then they wont have to worry about it

Is Soros even paying them to riot anymore? I assumed he moved on to high school kids and feminists.

It's called compliance, and suicide.

>guy surrenders
>guy blows himself up
>nigger points something at cops in the dark after running from them

IF YOU CAN'T SEE THE DIFFERENCE YOU'RE A RETARDED NIGGER

Fpbp

Niggers are more violent and more crime. Therefore they have more encounters with police. And the police are much more wary.

Soros just wants to make them look bad. Soros hates niggers and commies.

Attached: punishedSoros.jpg (1200x1200, 537K)

Of course they’d want him dead, they thought he had a gun. You realize 10 bullets (which you can’t be sure they all hit) won’t always take down a person and if they do, if they aren’t dead, they can still pull a trigger.

anecdotes

>unarmed
We know because we're in the future.

Attached: 1507056548969.jpg (1100x618, 21K)

>Fpbp

American police couldn't afford swat 4 on release and it had no crawling (last stand) mechanic, so they used call of duty for training instead.
After a few months, you get your government certified magdumper

OMG spoopy soros is looking at you right now. Fucking pathetic children, and to think that you can vote.

fuck backyard Thompson

Attached: backyard shooting.png (812x551, 252K)

This.

>fpbp
retarded white kid walking in the grass with only mcdonalds in hands gets arrested without incident... nigger sneaking around backyards at night breaking windows has cellphone in hand while running at police gets shot, come on leftypol at least make an effort

Attached: 1500608652251.jpg (640x619, 229K)

same with Dylann Roof. When the cops approached he just collapsed and got arrested. When you run for whatever reason the cops get frantic and shit like that happens. Running whether armed or not is usually never a good idea.

Attached: jeroen.jpg (1600x1200, 215K)

>Cruz was a Deep State patsy
>They aint gonna shoot him
That would be even more reason to kill him though.

What is there to explain? Nigger got shot as usual. It's not even human so why care? Make them feel the pain.

Hi George. Keep up the good work.

The guy with the gun doesn't get abused by the govt.
>really makes you think

then they take him to Burger King. The reason they always get arrested without any problems is because they are patsy. It is in the script

Some dumbass white guy in Louisiana resisted arrest and beat the fuck out of an old ass cop. He was shot by backup when they arrived. Me and all my white friends sat at the dinner table agreeing that he should have been shot. Why are niggers unable to selfreflect and understand both sides?

Or constantly lowering his hands on waist or behind back while shuffling.

what is there to explain?
is the text not clear?

that's probably because of their droopy drawers. pull up your pants goddamnit

He had a dead man's switch. It went off after the cops shot him in his car.