twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chapter 4?

Yes. Ant queen is cute.

Isekai thread?
>Truck of peace is on vacation
>Banana Peel covers for him

OP isn't Isekai

Explain your reasoning.

THis was god shitting on a hardworking dude that finally made it wasnt it?

It's not isekai wank, so it's already miles ahead of the status quo.

just binge-read the 4 chaps. good shit though loli is a bit annoying. can't wait to see his worker ants blow up in his face
i know what you mean. it's written way too well for the average isekai self-insert.

Probably because he is an old fat virgin who is angry and bitter at teens half his age enjoying life in reality and fiction.

The dude was successful, he had technically already won at life, which means he had the drive ambition and tenacity to deal with anything. Which means getting thrown into a shitty situation will make for an interesting story.

Is this the best isekai?
>No cheat items/cheat abilities
>Only has his max charisma and negotiations skills to reach the top.

It's still just as bullshit.

Part of that is that it's not adapted from a narou WN. Or any WN or LN for that matter.

ITs pretty good, but still not the best.

Was sure everything was gonna backfire once she started slaughtering his rebels

It's a completely original story huh? Nice.

Does this have anything to do with the fantasy novel series of the same name?

As far as I know no.
Is there a Professional neet in it who uses his max Charisma and negotiations skills to rise to the top.

Amahara is truly a gentleman and scholar.

I like it because the MC is a scum and really has to bullshit his way out of things

>communist Kumo

Whoever it is they're a fucking prick for pulling this shit twice.

It's isekai, though.

That Rebis one isn't much good, though.
Speaking of AMahara, whatver happened to the worksafe version of his story?

lat time i checked there was only 1 chapter translated but apparently its up to chapter 3 now.

>10 CHARISMA
so... average?

I think it a 1-10 scale.

>tfw your summoned monsters are too small, cute and weak to fight for you so you just take care of business on your own.

So digimon saviors?

With much cuter 'mons.

REMOVE GOB

Please tell me these are from later chapters in Black Company

They aren't.

Dumb goblins.

Fuck, where are they from and why is it not being translated?

Dungeon Nursery, I think it's called.
You can find the raws in the LH translation site.

he's an 8, tops.
he wouldn't be in debt in the first place with a 10

He's in debt because he appeared naked in a monster world and got put into essentially slavery. And even the only reason he's still in debt is a pretty bad LCK stat.

Maxed out charisma is basically cheating though. Do you not play any games with a charisma or similar stat? It can get plain stupid how broken it can be.

do you go through manga with just the pictures?

>Charismatic enough to make a fortune through negotiation
>Unlucky enough to be put into slavery by the monster mafia
So, shit luck and hardcore karma.

not charismatic enough to talk him self out / into the mafia apparently.
also dumb enough to get himself involved with organized crime in the first place. not really a case of luck.
deciding to get budget survival gear and finding out it's defective isn't luck either.

this guy get's nothing but lucky breaks, all of his downfalls are all of his own doing. except for the initial world transfer.

One day Kumo is going to wake up and be surrounded by her clones going on strike.

>not charismatic enough to talk him self out / into the mafia apparently.
He'd need 20 charisma in a 10-CHA system for that to work. You can't talk your way out of everything.

sekai'd

As long as dragonloli goes with him.

the author is clearly writing the protagonist as his own worst enemy. if he wanted it the initial debt to not be his own fault it would have been a different scenario. but it ended up being a social situation that the social oriented character couldn't overcome. pretty much says "he's good, but not that good", thus an 8/10.

He's about as good as it gets, it's simply that his own lack of scruples and recklessness bite him in the ass via karmic retribution.

Reigen and kind of King are written as full 10/10 CHR characters.
this guy understands how people tick on a utilitarian level and pulls them around based on their greed, but he clearly lacks a sense of empathy needed for full marks.
and I don't think recklessness counts as karma. punching someone and being surprised when they punch you back isn't karma, it's just being a dumb ass.

I hope that gatorbro won't be screwed over by him. He was a genuinely nice guy.

korea also likes to write edgy, charisma stacked characters for whatever reason. the guy from this manga is no where near as good as it gets when it comes to maxing out charisma, speech, bluff, etc.

>Reigen and kind of King are written as full 10/10 CHR characters.

Reigen isn't 10/10 charisma, he's like an 8 or a 9 with a huge amount of luck on top of that to carry him the rest of the way through situations. If he was 10/10 he wouldn't have gotten into that situation the one time his luck failed where he got Nationally embarrassed and then made it worse by trying to talk his way out of it.

This was unexpectedly adorable.

he was just debuffed from the emotional damage he took after losing Mob

Not all his misfortune is a direct result of his actions, he's got plenty of bad luck on top of it.
Reigen is an amazing max charisma character too, it's just that he's got mob backing him up and a heap of luck on top of everything.

Reigen relys on Mob for facing actual physics, but he wouldn't be involved with any psychics if not for mob in the first place.
other than that I don't remember Reigen depending on his luck at all.

King is a different story

Wait he made a worksafe version of his story? First of all I can't believe I haven't heard of it. Second of all for what purpose?

Assuming he doesn't get that max charisma in his reincarnation and he already had it, that still means he's an everyday broken protagonist with a skill that will easily breeze him through most situations.

He doesn't draw it, it just got adapted. See:

Do dragons pee?

He didn't reincarnate, just straight up transported to another world.

Well change reincarnation to teleportation.

Still isekai

God damn that is one perfect dracololi

It's called meikyuu black company, guessing the author wanted to put more of a focus on what was finally set up with this last chapter and only used the spirited away bit to handwave the setting.

Dant is a lot more charisma stacked than anyone in asylum. Still Korean though.

She doesn't stay a loli
This series is one of the most adorable, and yet brutal series I've seen. I really hope it does get picked up. Preferably by a straight japanese > english translator. I mean you go from this

To this

Toot, time for catgirl reverse isekai.

Oh man, please let them stay as loli and don't go full usagi drop.

This is just a whole new level of sad. It's not even bully too.

Being Jahy-sama is suffering and misery, I feel like a bully while reading it.

Would you an ant queen?

user they're absolutely terrified of him. I don't think there's so much love blooming there as "This guy's fucking insane and going to murder us if we cross him" yet in a still cute loli way.

thank god

I'm still absolutely confused as to what it's about. All the pages you've shown just make it look like some guy abusing lolis. And also a random other guy with glasses.

Guy gets isekaied and has to go dungeon crawling with monsters. he summons baby monsters. He makes do with what he has. It's not all abusing lolis though. He's genuinely just trying to train them and they're that useless in combat you know, being literal babies. He's learning to just take matters into his own hands. Which is what actually terrifies the lolis.
It's a very cute, and comedic series. The abuse all has a slapstick feel. It's not like he's actually tormenting them. Check out the raws.
lhscans.com/manga-dungeon-nursery-raw.html

I liked the original more.

Wait it's a chick protagonist now? Doesn't that defeat the whole point?

Eh I can see this being super hit or miss. Also the protagonist seems meh.

>The abuse all has a slapstick feel.
That's how abusive parents want it. Downplay child abuse as much as possible. Make jokes about how ya momma used to whoop ya ass while you are at it.

He doesn't actually hit them, emotionally abuse them, or directly intend to hurt them. He has them go play pokemon with the dungeon gobs and they get their ass handed to them. Past a point he learns to just do it himself and the violence partially traumatizes them. Saying he's actually abusing them is like calling ash michael vick.

>giant ant communism
Wew lad.

Later chapters of Black Company are more like pic related.

Hopefully this is the start of an all-dragonloli arc, she's been shoved into the background in favor of the idiot hero girl for the last 4 chapters or so.