WTF is wrong with you Sup Forums? People are getting really upset with your antics on zuccbook

all of you need help
Theyre just kids that want to change your world because theyve been through things that youwouldnt understand. geez

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-27 The New York Times - Posts.png (500x477, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxOd3prTakQ
youtube.com/watch?v=i_9Zf7mjQ8U
youtu.be/1PM_uMBooS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are getting stronger...

Attached: 52E36730-4D10-4BD0-A514-E42FC217E15B.jpg (150x174, 41K)

Oops

Attached: 1522134945537.jpg (500x750, 333K)

Communists and anti western ideologues have no effective arguments so they rely on emotional appeals of children for their public discourse.

Why do you think that highschoolers are qualified to make far reaching massively consequential policy decisions?

The direction being pushed will lead directly to civil war.

>tells lies about the NRA, Republicans, and pro-2A citizens
>cries when they punch back

Fuck these little shits.

>We want to CHANGE THE WORLD!!!
>Hey wait, you can't criticize our ideas like that!!!

if you're going to propose something that everyone else needs to accept, be prepared for pushback. This is why "children" aren't able to vote until a certain age. Their hormone-driven emotions far outrun their ability to think logically.

>why are they being attacked?
Because they want to ban most firearms in a country that was formed by violent revolution, declared arms to be the right of free men, and constrained the government from banning them.
>together we form Voltron!
This is just cancer. Unstoppable force? These kids are delusional fuckwits.

Attached: 460425FE-2418-4F80-B563-05847DD3D86A.jpg (640x875, 504K)

They will wake up one day and, if they have any honesty left in them, they'll see how wrong and stupid they were.
It will be too late though to fix the ruin they've made of their country.

Attached: negro-great-evil.png (588x484, 96K)

>A bunch of noodle arm faggots and commie kids running around with their dildos and pussy hats
Yeah, we're terrified.

Calling them out on their bullshit isn't an "attack".

>damage control

kids are now on the must kill menu come civil war. they brought this upon themselves.

>isn't an "attack".
(((NYT)))

Attached: why_do_they_persecute_me_so_jew.jpg (424x720, 72K)

Attached: 8B568FAC-F3C7-45B2-A643-7AD91879F03F.jpg (896x896, 346K)

Just like the red guard they are.
That was the point.

Attached: IMG_2133.jpg (592x407, 71K)

>Been through things
Didn't see anything, and not even in the same building. They're about as much as a survivor as I am in Ohio

Not bad as a female

While they may look like fun guys I assure you they are not.

Attached: IMG_2134.jpg (268x352, 27K)

the work of, like, 100 people on Sup Forums once again is being used as ammo by the """MSM""" against us

the weak always cry that the strong are afraid of them. I love it when they find out how wrong they are lol
"WE CAN BEAT THE SYSTEM!!!! REEEEEE"
then the system overwhelms them and their little hopes and dreams are crushed.

Yeah I wonder how the other kids feels about that. Your classmates blown away in front of you, couple of months later you're back in class while a couple of other kids who were nowhere near the action have been hand picked and are whisked off to meet billionaires and make speeches around the country

#BanAssaultMemes
#BinThatMeme

Not only the left can't meme but they're allergic to them.

Attached: 1521937726665.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

are you a Fed?

Sup Forumstards and the right in general is afraid of a democracy.

They want a 1 party system. They want America to be like Russia and Trump/Reagan/any fucktard to be their Putin.

Suck my gun owning cock Shareblue
Faggot.

God love this tactic. If you speak out against anything, anything at all, it's because you're secretly terrified to your core of that thing.

Wonderful timeline.

>Be kids
>Get involved in adult business
>Get treated like adults
>Cry like little kids

Attached: InShot_20180327_113240954.jpg (857x1790, 189K)

CAN YOU GIBE GUNS GRINGO? PLZ?

Attached: Gibe.jpg (2000x1333, 287K)

You get on a soapbox and start preaching, you're bound to piss some people off. That's just par for the course.

They can either deal with it or fuck off.

We aren't a democracy, we are a republic.

>muh i'm technically right

Attached: 1522038926247.jpg (513x558, 38K)

Sup Forums is afraid of the democratic process that put Trump in office and is slaying liberal politician left and right? Sounds plausible.

EY PENDEJO GIVE ME DEM GUNZ

Attached: emma1.jpg (513x558, 131K)

>bully a kid to breaking point
>bullied kid shoots up the school

Dumb kids deserved to get shot

and is slaying puny liberal politician left and right!

>bully a kid to breaking point
>she takes your guns as revenge

ftfy

>potential attacks
The Jew media is warming normies up to the idea that one of these faggots is gonna get offed by one of us, when it'll really be CIA niggers.

Attached: d32f8deb882747f54d79dde9eac7aba628f85b2890520554b37b3a36df15380d.jpg (244x250, 4K)

You can take my guns when you pry them from my cold dead hands, you ugly little mexi-goblin.

Attached: 1469727553104.jpg (500x600, 63K)

Oh Dios... La Abominacion El 56% chucho...

A one party system is literally what democracy is. The tyranny of the majority rules.

Attached: 283.jpg (720x861, 46K)

Republic faggot.

Attached: 1513698448320m.jpg (1024x760, 68K)

I take solace that all my prior service friends post memes shitting on these kids and anyone like them relentlessly.

The only people I know who support them are burn outs with no motivation, no inderstanding, and absolutely no will to fight. Only one has a real education, a master's in english. And he's as soyboy as it gets and refuses to engage me or even answer questions.
I still love the guy, but his politic thinking is all retarded.

TALK SHIT, GET HIT
Anyone who tries to strip citizens of their rights deserves far worse than ridicule

So was Socrates, he was sentenced to death by poison by the democratic process for being critical of democracy.

>Rocxanne Deschamps let Valentine's Day killer Nikolas Cruz and his brother live at her Lake Worth, Florida, home after their mother, Lynda, died last year. go to :43
youtube.com/watch?v=QxOd3prTakQ

for comparison here is Roxanne Deschamps recently giving her big sob story & check out who she is with. go to 5:19
youtube.com/watch?v=i_9Zf7mjQ8U

THEY FAKE THE 911 call

Attached: boggo.png (492x508, 264K)

>one post by this id
also m8 what don t we understand?
Also why some1 would kill something that did nothing against him?
They aren t some kind of angels

youtu.be/1PM_uMBooS4

Got the perfect song for the little faggots... Just gotta change a few lyrics

DAILY REMINDER: the family that Cruz was staying with ALLOWED him to have a semiauto rifle and F O R G O T that there was another key to the safe that it was stored in

and nobody is holding the parents responsible

Attached: 1385855506282.jpg (501x576, 71K)

I was in combat I was shot at and hit with IEDs guess what life goes on. This is just Mao culture revolution copycat bs. It's commie propaganda using kids to shame adults. People are going to kill other people a hundred years from now been doing it for thousands of years. Just because technology has changed doesn't mean human nature has.

They shouldn't go after our rights.

Attached: Jealous.jpg (600x400, 55K)

Every person on the planet is a potential killer that will chimp out under the right circumstances.

This just shows what fucking disgusting sick idiots you leftist pieces of shit are. You are so pathetic you need to hide behind idiot children. You are the scum of the fucking earth and deserve nothing but death.

These stupid that kids don't realize it's really their own damn fault for the shooting .. how about instead of trying to ban guns. Parents School faculty and the student body actually give a fucking damn for once and stop bullying their own fellow students into such a frenzy they feel they need to commit suicide or get revenge. The parents need to pay more attention to their child and the faculty need to not sit on their fucking asses for once.

did you compare the voices? the 911 is fake. who knows what else they faked.

SAGE SAGE SAGE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP SHOWING THESE UGLY ASS RETARDS FUCK EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T SAGE THIS GAY ASS SHIT

>did you compare the voices? the 911 is fake. who knows what else they faked.
>let me tell you about my zog formulated conspiracies instead of the most pressing and relevant points
no shill fuck off

Attached: 1482258671889.png (185x272, 11K)

The moment the media decided to use them as mouthpieces for the gun control agenda was the moment that it became acceptable to disagree with them and point out how much they are coached and how ridiculous their promotion is

>he was at school that day
>clip of him saying he wasn't there

Attached: 1396309021693.jpg (720x641, 88K)

you fags fake the 911 call.

faked that 911 call. Nice job

Attached: adam.jpg (940x1253, 55K)

fake
fake
fake
fake
fake

Attached: Rocxanne Deschamps-Roxanne Deschamps.png (716x483, 481K)

pssst kid
wanna see a real unstoppable force?

Attached: 457.jpg (600x746, 38K)

When David Hogg uttered the words white privilege the game was up. Also he claims that kids need to show adults how to do democracy.

KID X= Spend all his time at computer and never study

KID Y= Study alot but like to use the computer too

Mom:"KID X I wont allow you to use the computer because you spend all your time there and never study."
Same mom:"KID Y I won't allow you to use the computer too or you may end doing like your brother, only using it and never studying."

hh

Post nudez

>Sup Forums wants a reactionary republic
we actually want a fascist dictatorship but we will settle for that

>this triggers the shill
more proof that these are actual shills trying to undermine reasonable discussion with conspiracy theories

Attached: 1445150268693.gif (301x268, 1.78M)

what about a constitutional dictatorship.

>theyve been through things that youwouldnt understand.
me too: pic related

Attached: whatisthis.jpg (1008x2264, 399K)

I swear these get better and better every day

*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

That is true. I would not understand trying to capitalize on a shooting I helped to cause to attention whore for 15 minutes of fame.

maybe you should have had actually had Rocxanne Deschamps make the 911 call

Attached: rox2.jpg (720x960, 91K)

I’ve yet to see anyone on here genuinely criticize her ideas. It’s just been some version of screaming “NOOOOOOOOO!”,making threats to hurt/kill her, or making negative comments about her appearance coupled with pictures of her photoshopped to make her look bad.

Who on here have you seen making genuine counter arguments against her call for gun control laws?

YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS KID

At spoon fed degrees and by the time their out they’ll be forgotten about outside of shit for cash cnn interviews in which afterwards they’ll exchange the cash for crack just as (((planned)))

Will the constitution have provisions against jewry and communism? If so, sold.

>Bill of Rights

Oh and also

>Purpose of Bill of Rights

Fuck else do you need? People just shitting on her on top of this because they already realize how stupid her ideas are...?

>David was at school that day
I knew it would take less than 24 hours after it came out he wasn't that they'd pull a Snopes style propaganda campaign

>activists who constantly appear i media, gets criticized for using the shooting to further their own careers as CNN talking heads.

Attached: 1503795080189.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

Talk shit get hit

no. adios

Attached: sicario soldado.gif (480x198, 1.52M)

No a concerned citizen.

why cant we have victims from other shootings voice their opinions instead of always seeing these kids

Jesus torturing Leftists is like fluffy abuse, it never gets tiring and the guilty pleasure is like snorting cocaine.

they are communists who want to disarm the white man so they can come for him

they are that privileged they are marching to have their rights TAKEN from them lmao

You know someone posted pictures of her that were rather Jewy and now every time I look at her face that’s all I see.

Attached: image.jpg (252x200, 21K)

Attached: 5.png (365x321, 264K)

Does it bother you that you're losing a moral argument to literal fascists?

Look at where Biden's hand is...

Neck yourself niglet.

>You can't troll us, we're better at it than you!
>Why are we being so mercilessly attacked after being contradictory and attempting to regulate your rights as a citizen?
Why couldn't they all have died

The saddest part is that these kids werent even alive in a time before all their rights and freedoms were stripped away.

They dont know what its like not to live in fear. How good life can be if you dont cower to every boogeyman the state creates.

And thats the best part they keep doing the opposite of what will make them safe an happy. They keep screaming to be made more oppressed after every false flag until they are slaves.

She gets uglier everytime you post this (s)pic.

Attached: 1522160405231.jpg (294x334, 11K)

They’re not proposing a ban on guns though, so what does the bill of rights have to do with anything? Your not actually addressing anything she or any of the other kids from the school have suggested

It’s not like she’s making any arguments herself. They’re all just emotional outbursts.