Chapter is out, and it's a nice one!

Chapter is out, and it's a nice one!
readms.net/r/neverland/067/4764/1

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DemizuPosuka/status/939154347228667905
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was confused last week on whether that kid was a boy or a girl but definitely looks a lot more feminine this chapter.

RIP new kids.

Emma completely misread his intentions.

I think he's a boy. Not sure of it though

There were no elements to deduce his intentions

I think it's a girl, looks like it has tits sometimes. N-not that I've been checking.

That is one (three) cute cake.

I swear my intentions were innocent.

>be Mark
>chubby coconut white kid
>grow up in English speaking household
>taught in generic western values and cultures
>eat entirely western cuisine your whole life
>somehow able to use chopsticks and grills fucking mochi

>Lewis and Emma
>Hisoka and Gon
hmmm

PHIL!!!

I'm curious about the teenager at the start of the chapter trying to tell the other kids about the Demons. I'm guessing he's the leader of whatever group the other kid is from. Did they know about the demons before they even came here?

>Hisoka constantly creaming himself over Gon
YAMETEEEEEEEEE

Do you think this smug onee-san is still alive?

What I'm more confused about is why they're not after his ass. Surely he's been around for a good while from what the new kid remembered in her flashback. So why don't they give a shit about him?

Forgot pic

The eyelashes seems to mean it's a girl, Posuka doesn't draw big eyelashes like those on the boys.

I'm reminded of that one Children's Day bonus comic where a Demon decided to have all the farms celebrate Children's Day after reading about it in a book but nobody knew what the fuck Children's Day was because it's a Japanese thing.

did anyone see that video Posuka posted drawing the trio? she has cute hands

He might be the "mama" of the hunting grounds. Telling the kids the rules so that they follow them and make the hunting more entertaining.

This too, even Norman and Ray who are kind of pretty boys don't have them. I don't think a single male character has had them so far.

I have this theory that him and MtF Norman are used by the poachers like coordinators to inform the kids about Goldy Pond so the hunt isn't too easy and boring and they're essentially off limits for guest hunters which is why they wear different clothing to distinguish them

Race abillities, did you forget about them?

Interesting theory. He kind of stands out, being the only kid not wearing white.

Maybe Mark read a lot about the various foods from around the world.
The snowbunnies Jemima is building are also a pretty japanese thing, aren't they?

>Takarajimasha's "This Manga is Amazing" Guide 2018
>1st Place!! Men's Edition
Pretty cool.

She clearly has tits, you are right user.
Ray x reverse trap ships when?

>Ray wrote his name on his snowboard in giant letters
What a douche

Not to be dramatic but Ray's gonna end up running over those kids Anna is pushing if he doesn't pay attention.

Stop bullying Nat!

I saw it. It's fun seeing her in action.
twitter.com/DemizuPosuka/status/939154347228667905

Do you think Emma is gonna Rambo at them? I'm with reverse trap's strategy, fighting them seems crazy.

I love this little psychopath.

Totally. She is also helping the smaller ones

We training arc for the transit to shonen battle manga?

>Phil but not Norman, gets included in a special colour page despite not being in the current arc
Defend this Normanfags

O MY ENJOYABLE HUNT

Emma will probably fight at some point. Maybe not right now though. Lewis has to get his plan to get her to become stronger in action afterall.

Emma's plan is just surviving, but Lewis wants to push her over the edge so she becomes a real hunter. I bet he is going to leave the kids' corpses for her to see.

The absolute state of Normanfags

O MY CONVENIENT ENEMY

I stand by my statement that this is horseshit and Norman cannot pick that up.

I’m super late and only just read last weeks chapter earlier today and all I gotta say is: did anyone else instantly husbando archduke Lewis? Cuz I sure as shit did.

she needs to cut her nails.

>Normanfags
This is Emmafag land.

And there is also this. Not sure, but I think the storyboard is Shirai's.

The way she phrases in her head about how the kids outnumber the demons by 10:1 and how the demons par Lewis and the demonlet aren't seeing the kids as a threat makes me feel she's gonna fight

What the fuck did he do to Emma's ahoge.

He probably has pincers or barbs on his dick mind you

The pot is actually on top of some books and he's pretending to carry them.

Do you guys think Lewis is gonna catually kill these kids or do you think he'll ditch them for emma as soon as they mention she's from gracefield? also since these kids are the only ones who know she's from gravefield do you think Lewis will keep that to himself if they spill the beans or tell his demon brobros?

All of Mister's friends were killed by the very same demons though.
This is just speculation, but I guess that his group was stronger, and with more experienced people.

Norma

I think she's banking too much on him caring that she's from GF at all. He seems to care much more about the thrill his prey can give him.

Tell them, "she's a mary sue".

I think he wants to kill kids so Emma is forced to try to kill him. He wants a prey that fights back.

Well in this scenario, Emma doesn't have a bunch of younger siblings weighing her down while Mister did, not sure if it's a good idea for her to succesfully kill a poacher since Lewis' battle boner would grow stronger

What if Norman was actually sent to goldypond when he got shipped out and has been surviving ever since? What if he's the person Girl/boy is taking emma to see?

Reminder that ray x Emma is endgame with Norman becoming the antagonist

>lets the kids go
>the kids tell all the demons
>the demons go after Emma specifically
>The Promised Neverland: Shippuden happens
>lewis is the final boss

Emma was amazing this chapter.

Thanks for your weekly reminder

Why would he be there though? He would have put up a challenge, no? Why would Lewis say he's been lacking challengers?

Pretty sure the Kaminari lookalike in the dark jacket is who she wanted Emma to meet

Lewis is there for the thrill of the hunt, I don't think he cares much for the taste or whatever else they can get from Emma. I'd say the question is whether he will kill those kids to anger Emma or if he is going to use them as living bait. And I wager he won't tell anyone about her being from GF, less people to get between him and his prry.

Are you doing this so people hate this ship or what's the point of spamming this into a meme?

So I guess it's the kid in the first chapter reverse trap wants Emma to meet. Not norman

I don't think it's Norman but I doubt it's that guy either. The guy warns them of the hunts and stuff but Emma already knows everything, there isn't much he can tell her anymore that the girl herself couldn't.

>Did they know about the demons before they even came here?
He might know about Minerva and the pen if he's the one that wrote that message on Emma's hand.

Emma is always amazing. Best girl.

>Lewis plans on getting the kids to call for Emma's help to lure her out
>they start blurting out that Emma's from gracefield
>Lewis realises he can't let them go or he'll lose his game if the other hunters overhear this
>immediately kills them as to not alert the others of Emma's status
>Emma's good intentions got 3 kids killed

Anyone picking up the official release in a couple days?

This is my daughter. Say something nice about her!

I don’t think it’s Norman either, but I also don’t think Norman would fight if he was at Goldy Pond. Emma is the crazy one who wants to save everyone. Norman might prioritize survival instead.

It's already out, be sure you all spend $4 to support the mangaka who's comic you read pirated from niggastream

The different clothes could also be because they've been there for a while, the demons must let them some stuff so they can survive in between hunts.
Considering what's said in this chapter, they don't kill many people at once so it's not like you need to have survived very long to get a clue about what's happening and tell the others so they may not need "insiders".

I was assuming him surviving for roughly two-three months (give or take) since his shipment would probably call for Lewis' attention though. I guess he really does prefer fighters though so ignore that.

Ah, shit, I also forgot this. They don't even kill that many people at once so surviving for a while isn't even unreasonable. Really, ignore my previous post.

I want to ask for your daughter's hand in marriage, sir.

Terrifying ugly gremlin.

Is no one really questioning a plot point about the number of kids present at Goldy Pond? They always have 50 kids at the start of the month and replenish killed ones the following month and from what we saw this chapter there were at least 20-30 restocks. On top of this, all of these kids come from one of the four only free range farms yet one of those being Gracefield only ships out 30 human cattle per year and that's split up between 5 of their farms that only ship out 1 kid per 2 months. So isn't there way too many kids that are available to be purchased then there realistically should be in such short time since there's only 4 free range farms?

>$4
It's $9.27 on Amazon. Where will you buy it?

They don't kill that many kids on purpose. And I doubt the demons go hunt every single day.

I don't know about that, Norman.
You fucking take that back.

Gracefield is the elite farm, so odds are they do quality over quantity. The other 3 farms probably have a lot more kids.
Still not as much as the mass produced cattle farms.

Not him but they likely only get a few in between kids from GF anyway so that makes it even tougher between the other three farms. But really, we don't know how many kids die in GP.

Fucking demon. At least Lewis is cute, he's got a classy axe.
Maybe he can be the Woodsman to her Wolf.

Even if they take care not to kill too many, the start of the chapter showed roughly 20 replacement kids at the start of the new month, that amount is already 2/3 of Gracefields entire annual shipment and that was just in one month

Demons are absolute scum. Disgusting pigs.

Does this make Norman the Grandma?

t. Lewis
t. Emma

But what about Musica? #NotAllDemons

How much meat do you think the demons will get from Emma?

They're all gonna end up in Fuhrer Emma's gas chamber.

She'd be equivalent to a suckling pig in comparison to demon and human child size

If I remember correctly Shirai could draw as well.

>incest

Not going to happen, they're never going to let her blow her brains out.

The three kids were all released together while in Gracefield it's one at a time so it must come down to the difference in quality/regulations depending on the farms.
It's possible some demons prefer good-raised food but don't have enough to pay for the highest quality stuff. Maybe the farms the hunters buy the kids from know what they are doing and so they raise more of them to get money out of it.

>implying any Jewmon could stop her