TRUMP: MAKE MILITARY PAY FOR THE WALL

Stupid faggot.

Attached: mexico.png (1214x1301, 1.18M)

I thought Mexico was going to pay for it, now the fucking US army is going to pay for his monorail?
kek

I am suddenly okay with the wall, it will start to divert cash from the Military for the first time ever, in a significant way.
This could lead up to having funds for other things, and maybe just infrastructure and other jobs PERMANENTLY!
It will never happen because the Military isn't voted officials, and don't serve the country, but themselves. Poor guy is really out of his element.

Poor Trump.

Attached: IEZRHURI5NBULFGP6ZAGTBXYI4.jpg (1500x1000, 127K)

privately? didn't he tweet exactly that?

That's much better than doing shit in the ME.

>It will never happen because the Military isn't voted officials, and don't serve the country, but themselves.

Trump literally commands the military.

Why wont dem senators vote for a tax on mexico until the amount equal to the cost of the wall is collected?

Only issue is funds are appropriated to specific uses but maybe they can find some flexible money

geotus 4d chess continues

>It will never happen because the Military isn't voted officials, and don't serve the country, but themselves
POTUS is their boss.

Fine by me. A massive, standing army is ridiculous anyway and the border serves their intended purpose well.

Wall first, then the economic fuckery against mexico.

Trump is a kike shill
Redittors get out

Attached: israel#1.jpg (700x470, 32K)

The point is the wall is getting built. That is the only priority.

>why won't they start more trade wars rrrreeeeeeee
If the wall does get built, it'll be paid for by the US in full and never refunded.

I can't believe you dumbasses fell for the "Mexico will pay for it" meme.

But he doesn't, actually.

Democrats refuse to make mexico pay for it, its easy to do. So I blame them not Trump. Put the bill on his desk and he’ll sign it

The President of the United States is the Commander in Chief, who is responsible for all final decisions. The Secretary of the Department of Defense (DoD) has control over the military and each branch - except the Coast Guard, which is under the Dept. of Homeland Security.

Better than giving another few billion to Haliburton to put air conditioners in Kuwait
That would be the best use of military funds since the Manhattan project
t.PV2

Larping aside can he force military to do the whole thing without the courts forcing him to stop? Can we fucking do this or is America dead in 30 years better to leave the door open so get this party started?

Attached: 1520574422418.gif (400x268, 1.02M)

I don't care where the money comes from on paper. We want a secure fucking border. If Trump doesn't deliver, he's out.

>israel#1
>not a concerted shilling effort
wew

He's been their boss for more than a year now, so why hasn't he done it yet?

Tbqh I’ll vote for him anyway because the alternative is worse but I wont be happy.

>only two choices
This is why the United States is dying.

Trump appoints the secretary of defense, who then answers to Trump. Same for Homeland Security.

What part of 'trade war' does your brainlet self not comprehend?

Any action the US takes against Mexico's economy will be met with a response.

>tfw "The Wall" was code-word for invasion the entire time

Attached: tfw.gif (235x240, 1.25M)

>Who cares about da cost!!!

Republicuck.

Because it's not the first option?

Read the fucking release it says right on it they can use all of the 700m to help build the wall

>Any action the US takes against Mexico's economy will be met with a response.
This is why it's important to get a wall prior to making them pay for it.

>only self-proclaimed progressives are allowed to put the united states into further debt

Maybe, but still. Can his conscience really afford taking the increased chance of another "Kate Steinle"? Maybe it can. :/

>m

Poor Prezzy Trump. "Frustrated" at the amount Congress provided for financing the wall the for over two years Trump promised Mexico was going to pay for.

Too, bad. You signed the piece of commie crap bill. You signed it without reading it. You signed it knowing it spit on your base. Now you try to play the victim, acting "frustrated." Stop insulting me. I gave you my vote and you stabbed me and your base in the back. No better than Judas. You made your bed, so sleep in it. Deal. Oh, wait, "Art of the Deal" was fiction. My bad.

>Mexico isn't part of NATO
>Can just invade it no repercussions and boot out all corrupt mestizo officials

It's they who want the wall the most, so...

Won't change anything. The wall could already be built, the response will be the same.

Well . it's ultimately a da-fence spending.

Attached: 84856475.jpg (655x471, 177K)

Our actions against mexico will foster an economic downturn on their part, increasing the number of people trying to enter the US for work or gibs

Apparently he's going around asking why we can't do it. And I'm sure no matter how many times people patiently explain why we can't he'll just keep asking other people until he gets the answer he wants.

The wall is getting built and your family is going back

That's an effect, not a response.

The Mexican govt. will respond to any "Mexico tax" buttfuckery, and they'll go in hard.

He can, though. I dont even think the armed forces and vets would mind, since he's spent the last year taking care of them.

Army core of engineers will build stuff if it's is in the publics interest.

Given the right's tendency for infighting, more parties would probably be worse for us.

He actually has full authority to just order it to be done. He doesn't even have to ask for permission. Declare it a national emergency and do it. Or declare a state of martial law on the border due to inability to enforce law and order and send the military to "do whatever is required" to restore order, which includes the wall.

Congress can't do shit to stop it.

Well, a Wall is mandatory for the safety and security of the citizens of America, so deal with it cuck.

close a bunch of bases overseas and pull everybody out of afghanistan

then go ahead and build your wall

>That's an effect, not a response
And it should be accounted for, no?

Also, it very well could be a response. Immigration to American illegally basically has tacit government endorsement.

But why hasn't he already set the military on it?

Illegals cost taxpayers almost $100 billion every year. A wall literally pays for itself while also reducing crime and increasing employment and wages. Fuck everyone who has refused to build it.

>us
I'm not "pro-right," lad. I am pro-white.

makes sense. the military should guard it to. everyone knows in 30 years we are going to be getting swarmed by migrants. best bet is to hold them off at the wall.

So he can dangle the wasted time and effort in congress in front of their faces when the wall has massive voter approval, probably.

the wall is the dragon he was destined to chase.
every president has one

>core

corp

What, is going to build more approval by doing rallies or something?

Trump's a pimp. The faggot is pic related.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

We should follow the example of our greatest ally and create a buffer zone in northern Mexico controlled by our military. This avoids all the legal issues with building a wall through private land on US soil.

It's too late for the United States. There is too much media addiction. Time to plan for balkanisation.

The Mexican govt's position on immigration is irrelevant, as it will keep happening regardless.

The real response will be anti-US economy. This could range from tariffs, to sanctions, etc. Hell maybe they'll go full commie and start siezing US-owned factories, of which there are many.

Idiots like you have been saying that for 250 years.

Unless some of the dissidents win their lawsuits against Twitter and so continue building their followings. That would be putting the media addiction to good use, but as it stands now, the country is nearly gone.

ISRAEL #1

Attached: ISRAEL #1.png (800x533, 1007K)

And your screaming right now isn't isn't interesting, user. In fact, it's very boring.

>what is the commander in chief of the armed forces of the United States
>commie logic

plural corps

>has to misspell reddit to get past the word filters
wew sure smells new

Nigger you are dumb
t. Navy
I serve the Commander in Chief of the Armed Foces, Not SecNav or SecDef

He'll gain appeal by building the wall he promised, the wall most thought was an impossibility, and through the efficacy and cost of the project.

>The Mexican govt's position on immigration is irrelevant, as it will keep happening regardless.
I think they view it as a convenient way to rid themselves of a surplus population, which in turns sends money back into their economy. I'd say that's relevant.

If the president had wanted to do this, he would have started on it already.

Well then, what prototype of wall is he going with?

Why is he a commander then?
lol literally says it in the name you dumb commie retard

Since the military got the wall's budget. And what is a wall but not a really long fort?

Let's have them do it after all, and have them participate in the investigation and deportations.

I'm sure this will scare no one and nothing will go wrong.

Variety of walls for a variety of purposes
Here's Construction that started 2 weeks ago not Monday

Attached: IMG_0413.jpg (640x682, 110K)

You had one post, and you decided to make a fool of yourself with it.

OLH NOES GUYS
since we're all nazi1488gasthekikesracewarnow
We have to hate Trump now right guys?
guys?

Yes. He does. His title is Commander In Chief. Read Article 2 Section 2 of the US Constitution if you don't believe me. But Trump is the very top of the military chain of command.

THIS

Hell if I know. The one that'll look the best? Hopefully it works the best as well.

And it won't stop happening just because you built a wall. Not every illegal gets in by crossing the southern border.

Also, nice job ignoring the rest of my post. See, that sort of response is why Congress won't go along with the "Mexico will pay for it" meme.

>this is why it's important that we blow our money on shit before figuring out how to pay for it

Trumptard logic to a tee

thats actually relaly smart to do. we fund the military with huge spending bill, and they build the way. its a way to circumvent the fucking faggots in congress. then we get mexico to "assist the military wtih narco trafficking resources" and give them money. nobody knows they are paying for the wall until its built. genius

And have the Corps of Engineers build it.

Rock solid plan.

Israel's wall stopped Palestinian suicide bombers from getting into Israel completely.
Hungary's border wall stopped refugee crossings by 98%
Why would a wall not work here?

Fuck you guys Trump is right.

~~MAKE THE MILITARY PAY FOR THE WALL NOW~~

I LOOOOOOVE YOU TRUMP!

Attached: 1511913149756.jpg (500x375, 43K)

It will pay for itself within a year traitor.

More parties are a fucking mistake
if there were more parties the libfucks would have MORE power

You're a fool. The wall is supposed to be uniform and based off of the prototypes that the Commander in Chief toured a few weeks ago. 10 to 1 those in your picture are merely continued fences that have already been up for several years.

How? By taking away jobs form Mexicans that nobody wants to do?

>giant metal fucking beams that you can't slip through with a solid metal part at the top
>durr it's a fence
please die

>And it won't stop happening just because you built a wall. Not every illegal gets in by crossing the southern border.
Just the vast majority
>Also, nice job ignoring the rest of my post
I never wanted to talk about that aspect, sperg, I was simply stating why the wall needs to be built before we start making them pay for it.

>blow our money on shit
The wall is worth it out of pocket. The money saved by curbing immigration pays for itself. There's also the not so small matter of our national sovereignty and my right to be secure in my nation as a citizen.

>a tax on mexico

have more underage words every been spoken on Sup Forums?

>nobody wants to do?
A fallacy. No one can afford to do them because wages are depressed by foreign labor. The entire system is broken, but that's no reason to abide by it.

>i'm screaming at you to avoid the point you just made
>see? it works!
Actually, you're nothing but a fool and that fence design has been up for a while. See If you don't vote, then you're less responsible for the bad things that the American state does. But being a non-voter still gives you the opportunity to suggest positive change as much as any other citizen.

This entire thread is filled with retards. POTUS is literally a ceremonial post now. Sup Forums starting to get shilly for a literal Jewish family.

>wages are depressed by foreign labor

I don't understand. You people complain when people want liveable wages from their work then got assblasted when some foreigner wants to do the same job for less. Sounds like the free market at work.

Overstayed Visas, sea routes, underground routes, via Canada, etc.

There's many ways to get in illegally. You can build it, they'll still come.

>POTUS is literally a ceremonial post now.
Exactly. The Supreme Court is the most visible part of the truly powerful deep state, and they're all appointed.

>build wall
>deport Mexicans sapping 200M a year
IDK that sounds like Mexico will pay for it to me. Leeches going back to Mexico will die to drug lords.

that's because trumpcucks are complete retards stuck in a cycle of learned helplessness. red states are shitholes for this exact reason. plenty of cities that hit hard times have reinvented themselves and seen substantial prosperity, but the fact is that conservacucks are overwhelmingly useless and are simply incapable of creating a thriving economy.