Prison School

Next chapter = last chapter.

Was it axed?

Well this was as good a time as any to end it. As long as we get wet t-shirts on the last chapter, I will not have regretted following this manga.

>there will never be a lewd yuri threesome of them unless a doujin shows up

As much as I’m glad that Kiyoshi got his happy ending with Chiyo and Hana got BTFO, it breaks my heart to see this manga end

The Chiyo x Kiyoshi route killed the manga. Hana could have kept things going but we honestly don't deserve her at this point.

What fucking ending is this?

More like Hana doesn’t deserve Kiyoshi

This was last chapter its not the new one the final chapter is out 25th

Grim dark ending Hana beats Kiyoshi unconscious? last scene is him being carried off in an ambulance.

I haven't read this since the multiple personality Meiko bullshit, just tell me, has best bro Gakuto secured his girl yet?

kiyoshi still needs to piss right? hes going to end up accidently pissing on chiyo and to prove she loves him and to ease his embarrassment she pisses on him back then hana being jealous pisses on them both. Then they all drown
the end

We knew it was on its fianl stretch for a while. It's the bestseller of its magazine, so they would have kept milking it further if not for the mangaka.

Ruins of hanfagtown: the post

He was in a love triangle too with two girls he was into but he messed up so bad that both dumped him.

>Hana was genuinely wanting to congratulate them just to be overtaken by her feelings she doesn't even understand and has a breakdown
I feel bad for her, she is emotionally retarded

This really started to lose the plot once the boys were released from Prison. It just seemed like there was way too much going on all of a sudden, which doesn't really suit a manga that gets 18 pages or so every other week.

Hopefully his next work regains that earlier focus.

>Trauma center for the emotionally retarded and supremely dense

>Hopefully his next work regains that earlier focus.
I bet it will be worse than this.

>ext chapter = last chapter.
>This page
There's only one way to end, yes, that one.

TRANSLATE IT WEEBS!

She doesn't want to acknowledge that what she's feeling is probably jealousy. It grosses her out

Calvary Arc killed it hard.

>Noooooooooooooo!!

>Omedetou
NGE reference?
>that panel
Jojo reference!?

noooooooooooooooooo

Next chapter is really the last?

Yup. Author was massively butt hurt about the hundreds of 1 star reviews for the last few volumes so he took his ball and went home even though the series remains popular.

Nope, unless the author wants to be blacklisted in the manga industry.

Prison School recently got a spinoff manga done by Redrop and a live action play.

My bet is that a sequel is gonna be announced just like what happened with Tokyo Ghoul and that the sequel is gonna change magazines or maybe go online only.

>My bet is that a sequel is gonna be announced just like what happened with Tokyo Ghoul and that the sequel is gonna change magazines or maybe go online only.
don't get my hopes up user

Hana still thinks that Kiyoshi is a pervert, but the real pervert is Hana.
Because Kiyoshi is normal, it is not suitable for Hana.

I hope Hana gets the shit ending she deserves. Hanafags on suicide watch.

>"This feeling is..!?"
Goddammit Hana is so dense

What a petty baby. If this ending was in the works all along, this manga wouldn't be a teenth as popular as it is now, Meiko aside

I'll delude myself with your concept user. I mean honestly can they let such a good thing just die? I mean can they?

It can't end this way.
I refuse to believe Hiramoto will actually shit on the most popular character on his most successful series.
She doesn't deserve it

Wow this shit is actually ending? Breaks my heart but it seems like it's run it's course.

It's NOT ending retards, fuck.

That's a big container full of training for the BBC. Good luck in America!

Meiko’s the most popular character, and Hiramoto shits on Hana because she’s trash and she deserves it

The editor was a Hanafag.

It’s his fault for having shit taste, then

Editors would just have pushed Hana as a popular tool

But that’s what Meiko’s for

Thank you.

How many popular mangaka were able to churn out a big hit directly after another big hit?

>Was it axed?
Considering that Young Magazine already set Parallel Paradise as replacement, it's not really suprising. It was question of time.

Young Magazine pretty much betted on Okamoto Lynn. And considering that they are axing Prison School now, it seems that they are pretty much sure about their choice.

But next chapter will be.

Andre who was happy under Meiko gets best girl instead, while Gakubro and Joe are left with nothing.
The fuck?
The fuck.

gakuto became a manwhore
joe has his ants

Joe's ants weren't enough to keep him from going full Travis Bickle Taxi driver on the school tho

Poor hana ;_;

What the hell I just finished this and it's ending
I thought they would reveal how Meiko and Gakuto knew each other beforehand but they didn't explain it? Or did I read it too fast

Didn't young moeko just walk past young Gakuto once as kids?

It can't end like this, I need more Meiko

Last chapter is Hana and Joe shooting up the school.

>we could have had the Wet T-shirt arc instead of Namek Cavalry
Fuck you Hiramoto

Sorry, but it's time to go. Young Magazine needs place for their next big hit.

>Meiko’s the most popular character
What?

Reminder that we got axed for this.

All the boys ever wanted was to talk to girls and maybe do lewd things with them. Everyone's character arcs seem to be wrapping up, or have been for a long while.

>most sexualized girl is the most popular one
Fairly obvious

Cavalry Namek was a mistake

Being the most sexualized doesn't make her the most popular.

Series turned from 9/10 to plain 5/10 around chapter 200. I'm not even sad it's ending.

She's popular because she's iconic.
Mari didn't do much in the anime except manipulate shit behind the scenes and Hana was creepy and a bitch.
Meiko was the first prison guard, the one with the most screentime, the most ridiculous body, and the one with lots of aspects to her character like being a dominatrix, while being subservient to the president, having the most ridiculous body, having an attractive voice, having super strength etc..

It doesn't help that the author feels that the story should always, ALWAYS be split among 2-3 different simultaneous plots.

>story finally progressing
>let's just swap to the river boat for no good reason
>river boat "plot" progressing
>time to swap again to Kate and Meiko sitting in the taxi
Same thing happened with assman and the Calvary arc. It just drags too long when, honestly, I'm only really interested in what happens with Kiyoshi, Hana and Chiyo at this point.

There's some new series coming soon.

its already stretched too far, its time to end it just like death note.

Beautiful, just beautiful.
Whay I'm surprised is that it lasted this long. Wasn't this manga made by spite because the other author series wasn't sucessful?

YADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

But it did

I heard Agogen was successful. Well 32 volume and 10 years of publishing is pretty impressive.

Can neither of them hope with such hype build with which magazine favored Parallel Paradise?

>hype build
I don't get it.

This right here is the greatest injustice of them all. Aside from fan art this next chapter will be the last Meiko we ever receive from an official channel.

>final panel is the three of them running along the shore line naked, gleefully smiling like children while throwing handfuls of piss at each other as the sun slowly sets in the background

>the end

KINO

I wouldn't be so sure. Agonashi Gen had a character with similar design. He clearly likes the design a lot, so his next work might very well have a character who looks like her too.

>english translation stops at 272
fuck

My fucking god, this is the worst ending ever. Shaman King tier.

Keep dreaming, nigger.

The festival arc killed it

The subplots actually mirrored the main plot.

SHUT UT ! SHUT THE HELL UP ! ALL OF YOU ! IT CANNOT END LIKE THIS ! I WON'T ACCEPT IT ! I WON'T TOLERATE IT !