Can someone redpill me on hash oil and weed? I got a hash oil pen recently and I take a small hit every hour...

Can someone redpill me on hash oil and weed? I got a hash oil pen recently and I take a small hit every hour, calms me down and works in tandem with my ritalin to help manage my ADHD. I've noticed that I am much more focused on reading and homework, while also having a clear head.

Attached: hash.png (1600x900, 1.17M)

It will help you if your head is otherwise too busy with moment-to-moment stuff to relax and think about the future. If you're already introspective, it might just waste your time.

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

You sound redpilled already

This.

Congrats op, you've been red pilled on Marijuana.

I've smoked for 25 years and the benefits have far outweighed the negatives.

Attached: oh_boy.jpg (348x333, 39K)

also OP, I run a dispensary. you should find some CBD isolate and mix that with your hash oil

Flush your ritalin it's not worth it fuck ADHD drugs

Just worried about falling into an addiction or memory loss

Attached: high elf.gif (406x282, 3.1M)

This. My favorite cbd strain us Cannatonic if you're looking for a place to start.

Taking ritalin is just as bad as smoking tobacco

Attached: image.jpg (500x391, 66K)

Micodosing oil/wax is the truest redpill of all.

>barely use anything and a small amount can last for months
>easy to use with vape pens, portable, almost no smell, can instantly use and put down with no prep
>calms and focuses you while opening your mind a little but not to the point of dudeee weeeeed

If you feel you are helplessly depressed/anxious/can't focus and need some type of drug, I would reccommed it all day over benzos/SSRI's/amphetamines. Genuinly not memeing and encourage you to try it if you feel you need some help to get going.

>I take a small hit every hour
Moderation you stupid cunt.

CBD is the most amazing product I've ever consumed. Drug or not.

how a bout the lung cancer

It fucks up my sleep 2bh

Memory loss for me isn't very noticeable. I still remember things from my childhood, etc. I might forget something minor that happened the previous week but it's not like amnesia or anything.

As far as addiction it's probably the only vice where the benefits outweigh the negatives imo. As long as you're not getting high all day you'll be fine. I don't wake up craving weed like a coke head or alcoholic.

Also, I haven't had a headache since I was a teenager. I could probably count the number of times I've taken aspirin or ibuprofen on two hands. That's just headaches, there are other positives.

Marijuana was demonized because hemp was a threat to the paper industry at the time. Add to that the pharmaceutical benefits and there's a good reason a lot of (((people))) want it outlawed.

I literally hold it to me lips for less than a second

degenerate. take it from someone who smoked weed all through highschool, drugs are fucking shit

Do you worry about liver cancer every time you have a drink? And with alcohol there's no upside except for maybe social reasons. Marijuana can cure ailments that are presently affecting you which is might be more important to some people than worrying about what's going to happen years later.

Or eat edibles. Problem solved.

>calms me down and works in tandem with my ritalin
You're a junkie mate. You mix marijuana with amphetamine. Nothing good will come from that.
Let your ADHD run free.

stop taking ritalin or any other personalirt altering (((medication))) the pharmaceutical jew prescribes you

hash/weed are gateway drugs and will most likely negatively impact your life

Dude, there is adifference between short term and long term memory. Dude. Weed. Lmao.

Avoid weed and avoid coffee too. Both addictive soft vices.

Nice kike paid post, real nice
Yea-yea, gud goy, keep ur mind clouded and give all your guns to jews, the will take of your pew-pews while u r high

DEM IT FILS GUD TUBI A GENSTA

Ya OP. Take it from someone who couldn't handle smoking a bit of pot in high school.

I mean I drank a bottle of whiskey and puked my guys out when I was 15 so I think we should ban alcohol for everyone.

Attached: 1500564176743.png (541x498, 463K)

Thanks. Wisdom from down under. Go milk a koala faggot.

I'd love to try this, but I have no idea where to find it.

Marijuana has some great medical benefits, do what works for you my man. Oils will provide you a sense of anonymity when smoking, as opposed to herbs, which will smell a lot more. They also don't really fuck your eyes up that much, unless you smoke a decent amount.

Pens are great, makes it so you don't go overboard on smoking like some faggot hippy. Just don't be obnoxious about it and fall for "weed culture". No one cares that you smoke weed in society, there is no reason to start wearing dreadlocks, hemp necklaces, and a phish t-shirt.

Just be warned. The worst part of smoking habitually is the ease of sleep at night. Once you build that daily habit, running dry can lead to sleepless nights. Its fucking obnoxious as hell, but thats about the only "downside" to smoking pot. Besides the golden rule of anything you put into your lungs is ultimately bad for you, just varying levels of "bad" (cigs being pretty bad, herbal weed, oils, vape products, etc. They all harm your lungs in their own way).

Don't be hyperbolic. Banning isn't the answer, but we should still tell people that these things aren't harmless.

>works in tandem with my ritalin

You don't need ritalin, or weed.

You need to cut refined sugars out of your diet, and get an hour or so cardiovascular exercise a day.

You're filling your body full of chemicals, in some sort of cocktail to control simple things in life like sitting down and reading a book.

Seriously user, refined sugar is Jewish. Stop eating sugar, in all its refined forms. Switch to a diet of fresh fruits, greens and lean meats. You'll feel better and won't need chemical crutches anymore.