So why do you think he was born without magic?

So why do you think he was born without magic?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Witch Queen said it, just because.

>So why do you think he was born without magic?
Probably has something to do with Yuno SUcking up his portion of magic, or something. The story is pretty cliche, but still comfy for some reason.

Magic is a mutation but Asta is a throwback to a previous, purer race of humans and his lack of magic will itself prove a key component to being able to use ancient anti-magic devices. Those tools being the tools which the original Men used to tame the plAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnet

Him and Yuno used to be the same person and their magic was unevenly divided up.

autism most likely

Yuno stole all of it as a baby because Asta wouldn't shut the hell up.

its been pretty heavily hinted he's a demon and/or the demon king.

Actual country bumpkin with actual country bumpkin genetics and mindset.

Seriously its simply that

Son of a demon king or something

Is this Boruto?

There's some connection. He's named Asta after Astaroth right? On another note, with one of those villains (who are somehow elves possessing people) proclaiming Noelle's family to be a "fallen family" with "tainted mana", I wonder if they aren't descended from some elf who deigned to fuck a human.

Extra chromosome prevents the flow of magic energy within the body

I want her to sit on my face

No this is my hero academia

Everyone is born differently, why do you think you have a different face from others?
It is genetic randomness.

He'd still have it if he knew how to stfu

Am I the only one who wants to fuck Noelle?

Cause he's a generic MC

bcuz plot

If you look at the recent Elf flashback chapter, Litcht’s wife looked similar to Noelle and Mimosa, implying she was a Silva. The first WK told Licht to take care of his sister, which means that he was also a Silva.

Silva family destroyed the elves and established the Clover Kingdom.
Now I don’t know what you are implying with Asta.

so he can have a bullshit character arc.

>character arc
>mc
>implying the whole manga is not the mc’s character arc

fuck off asta

Because he's a fucking faggot, that's why.

cause he's a demon, literally screams that he has something to with being a demon/related to a demon

because Asta was born with a special power. he was stronger than all his classmates in the magic academy. he served in the order of the magic knights and in the final battel against Rades they were fighting and Rades turned him into the anti magic and Asta turned against and Yuno killed him. he lost a part of his testicle in the battle which is why he always screams, pls stop giving me (You)s asking me why thats why. also antimagic isnt gurly fuck you user everyone knos your a fuckin BnHA fagot

oh right, I don't know why I blanked on Licht himself marrying a human.

So what you're saying is, Black Clover is plagiarizing fairy tail?

and naruto

NOT GIVING UP IS MAGIC!!!!

I will spoil you how bad it is with what i call the worst written arc of any shonen manga.
>mc's arms get destroyed by some magic in the previous arc
>doctors can't heal them
>friends want to help him
>they ask characters for help who only appeared in a light novel
>nobody of the manga readers know who these guys are, but everyone in the manga pretends they have been in the story the whole time
>light novel characters say there is a witch queen who could help him
>they find a witch queen who heals his arms in 2 seconds
>then an army of another kingdom attacks the witch queen's forest
>mc and his friends want to help her
>during that fight they meet a former enemy who tried to kill mc and his friends 60 chapters ago
>turns out he is a good guy now
>former enemy had a girlfriend he thought was dead, but was actually just brainwashed and turned into a killing machine
>mc helps former enemy to stop the brainwashing
>they succeed
>former enemy and brainwashed girlfriend are good guys now
>an ally of the former enemy wants to continue his mission and kill mc and his friends
>he almost succeeds with it
>then the mc activates his demon powers
>the demon living inside his book wants to take over the mc's body, but the mc stops him by screaming "NOT GIVING UP IS MAGIC!!!"
>mc with demon powers defeats enemy
>instead of killing the enemy he spares him so that he can pay for his errors
>witch queen decides to mind control mc with his demon powers now
>she orders him to kill all of his friends which he does
>one of mc's friends and the witch queen's daughter gets a new power, a cat that can alter reality and change fate
>everybody is alive again and the witch queen is defeated
>the witch queen gives some special magic items to the enemy kingdom so that they can get healed again
>enemy army goes back home and mc and his friends leave the forest
>the end

He may be stupid for proposing to a nun, but I can't exactly blame Asta for doing so.

Although if half-elves live a long time, the captain of the golden dawn could be his son.

He's actually an atronach and has to be zapped with magic to regain any mana.

Twin stars exorcist

do i watch or read this?

Neither

Face it, the reveal that he was born the most magical boy of all is inevitable.

Read a few chapters and decide
Go away BNHAfag

it's a very fast read. Anime is taking its sweet sweet time for some reason.

K

BnHAfag always ruin thread

Astaroth (also Ashtaroth, Astarot and Asteroth), in demonology, is the Great Duke of Hell, in the first hierarchy with Beelzebub and Lucifer he is part of the evil trinity. He is a male figure most likely named after the Mesopotamian goddess Ishtar.

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IIIIIIIITTTTTTTT'SSSSSSS BBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD

he was hit on the head so many times that something broke

He demon astaroth that why tabata named him asta

gotta give credit to anyone who made it more than 5 minutes into this show, your tolerance for ear rape far exceeds mine

autism

Because he's a fucking faggot, that's why.

god wanted to spare the humanity from that faggot chanting any spells with his ear rapjng voice

You confused him with deku.
Try again because that doesnt seem like the worst written one at all. Read the recently finished MHA arc for how the truly worst written arc in any shounen manga looks like.