ITS HAPPENING!!!

WW3 IMMINENT

Attached: WW3.png (965x790, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/5912359/china-sends-massive-navy-for-south-china-sea-war-games-after-president-xi-jinping-vowed-to-wage-bloody-battle-for-world-domination/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thesun.co.uk/news/5912359/china-sends-massive-navy-for-south-china-sea-war-games-after-president-xi-jinping-vowed-to-wage-bloody-battle-for-world-domination/

We must defend Israel, at whatever the cost. They're the only democracy in the middle east and they have western values. Jews deserve at least ONE fucking nation for themselves. Anti-semites got stomped out in WW2, bring on WW3.

>massive navy
how many aircraft carriers?

Forgot memeflag

>C-China has no force projection
HOW FOOLISH WE WERE!

Nice but wrong region

Finally, someone who "gets it" on this wicked board. Mazel tov!

One aircraft carrying guided missile cruiser.

You forgot your kekistan/nazi flag

You know who were the first to get the bullet in the Red Army?
Panickers.

Attached: faggit.jpg (762x785, 193K)

>Massive navy
>China
Ok.

No he didn't.

PRAISE THE SUN!!

>Plastic ships

chinks are coming

Attached: 2412g44.webm (800x425, 2.27M)

ISRAEL FOREVER

BASED MIGAPEDES ROLLOUT!!!!

Stop teasing me

Attached: 1520782813029.gif (245x198, 607K)

Sweeties six million is a lot of people..........jus sayIn, u pol users are not the majority

Lmfao. Fake here. China doesn't have a massive navy hahahahha fucking jew

$5 your posting from Richmond Hill

Attached: 9367756453.jpg (580x346, 34K)

not who ur replying too, but aware me pls

>military drills
>even considering this significant
The fucking French are holding naval drills off the coast from me right now, I can see the ships in the distance right this very second, this is pretty normal for naval forces as they need a lot more training than regular armies.

the islands they built are unsinkable aircraft carriers.

They lack a bit of maneuverability though

Chang here
I didn't remember China has massive navy. What the fuck is this........

Attached: 18ec0756d313f719e0b23114b6591fbd_hd.jpg (720x480, 49K)

World War III will never happen.

Attached: 1475032450890.png (206x203, 48K)

>What the fuck is this........
The US is running out of sandniggers to shoot, they are looking for a new enemy

Attached: 1522120457063.jpg (800x522, 43K)

where do you live Satan? does everyone in Ireland have a view of the sea?

china is our bitch
why would we fight our own bitch?

Canada was the first memeflag.

Low budget fishing fleet.

OH LOOK

Its the weekly "WW3 IS HAPPENING' thread.

Because every country that even remotely resembles a potentially challenger to US supremacy is labeled a enemy

>weekly
More like half hourly "WW3 IS HAPPENING" thread.

Attached: 1504461550838.gif (310x760, 23K)

I live a few miles from the coast but I'm pretty high up so I have a decent view towards the South East.
As we speak there's a ship just sort of spinning in circles without really traveling a great distance while a helicopter continues to take off and land from its deck.
They've been doing this and nothing else for hours now.

That's right have a war with subhuman chinks and not with us. Fuck each other up without mercy! Just leave us alone.

Attached: a60_n6rzey3.jpg (1024x768, 90K)

They have mainland close by, they have islands.
Aircraft carriers are expensive and vulnerable targets. Pretty much useless

Is there an actual quote on the "world domination" thing? Also war games =/= war. We perform war games all the time. It's war simulation to test theory, performance, and response rate.

>Pretty much useless
wat
Aircraft carriers are MOBILE that's what makes them effective. Stagnation is the antithesis to modern combat doctrines.

#Israel nr 1

>some training happend after something shocking was not actually said

Jews can have one when whites have theirs without your Semitic interference, herschel the store jew.

>an actual quote on the "world domination" thing
I hope so
In terms of political and military power, hes the closest to really being able to do it

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1443x1200, 939K)

C O M F Y

jeez you perv, they're getting into the foreplay. the virgin ship is obviously shy of the massive chad helicock it's about to take in its rear hangar

Effortless bump bait post is effortless

Russians will be on the front lines with the chinks.

SCREENSHOT THIS.

>the islands they built are unsinkable aircraft carriers
You have to be 18 to post here. With that said, this idiot acts like they haven't been fucking runways up since 1942. I won't even mention how much of a bitch it is to repair while in a combat scenario

>Muh artificial islands.
>Implying a static airstrip can be functional after 24/7 MOAB and cruise missile strikes.
Why don't they focus more on actually acquiring more carriers? I don't get it.

>It's war simulation to test theory, performance, and response rate.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
A former Marine General led simulated Iranian forces against the US Navy and won on the first day. 20000 American casualtues alone.
They stopped the exercise, reset it, and changed the parameters including the fact that the Iranians had to tell the Americans where they were.
War games are a propaganda farce

>Russians will be on the front lines with the chinks.
I highly doubt this. Historically the two nations have never had good relations.
>but muh modern alliance
Russia also has a longstanding (and older) alliance with India. India and China absolutely DESPISE one another. Putin is literally "realpolitik" made flesh. He's doing a classic America. Side with both of 'em until one starts getting the upper hand. Russia couldn't hold a two front war. Then again, I have this wild theory that EUSSR is really just a proxy state of old Soviet Union and that in the event of war Germany will side with Soviets.

The west KNOWS that China has 1 carrier, but how the fuck does it know how many subs it has?

You bomb airstrip and they still have mainland close by. And its cheap to repair fast.
In response they'll sink you carrier and crew of 5,000 along with it.
thats why stupid

>We must defend Israel, at whatever the cost.
fine so long as we annex them and nuke Britain

It was then that America should have learned the absolute logistical nightmare of fighting in the desert and mountainous Middle East.

That's some extremely unlikely shit, the West will always be united against us I reckon. By the West I mean Europe and Notrh America naturally.

No I should have said russia will be on the front lines against the chinks.

Chinese lie about everything.

All their boats will fall apart. They're probably not even real. Haha.

chinks better not fuck with me

Attached: duterte_is_the_man.jpg (1480x833, 141K)

Hell, I'd like that. Fighting with the US against the chinks sounds a lot better than the other way around.

Yeah, it's just a theory but the EU is not going to desire getting dragged into a war against Russia especially if it means cutting off trade with China. It's why USA can't saber rattle like we used too, simply because we grew too dependent on both China and NATO. It's a strange armistice really. Everyone credits nuclear weapons with keeping the peace but I really do not believe that. Nuclear weapons are deterrents for taking too much ground, that's about it.

How long do you think those airstrips would stay usable in a hot war, chang?

It's far more likely. Russia is not going to disregard their alliance with India to safeguard Chinese interests in the South China Sea.

ONE ERROR N TWITCH! AND KEBLEWY!

>Cheap to repair fast
>Implying time spent repairing airstrip isn't more time for more bombs to come and more time aircraft stay on ground being useless.
>Mainland has naval air supremacy range of the US Navy pacific fleet
>Apparently I'm the stupid one
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. You got me rolling on the floor Fin.

Its a "You didn't listen" level to be entirely honest. Not Happening-CON 2.

everyday WWIII is starting on PHOL... every fucking day...

Attached: 1516129279484.jpg (250x250, 15K)

Actually he beat them at sea. They didnt even manage to land.
>navy sends message that they have 10 hours to surrender
>red general fires preemptive tomahawk missile barrage at blue fleet
>13-16 boats sunk, 20000 kia
>dawn of next morning
>red general sends fleet of fast moving gun boats as well as remote controlled suicide boats against blue fleet
>simulation halted
It was an utter defeat against a simulated IRAN at sea

>leaf

At this point I'm not gonna believe any happenings even if all media devices suddenly start broadcasting emergency messages that the nukes are ten minutes away.

Just stop. World War III will never happen.

This way, it's guaranteed Sup Forums will be right again, when it really starts.

title
>Xi vowed bloody battle for world domination

text
>Xi prepared to fight bloody battles to retain its right as a superpower

actual speech
>not a single inch of our land will be and can be ceded from China
>we are determined to take our place in the world
minutes later completely unrelated in past tense
>[Chinese people] fought bloody battles

Aw let us fantasize. There isn't even many decent vidya games about modern global conflicts aside from Generals ROTR. I didn't like World in Conflict at all.

Geez senpai. Just settle "wars" in videogames. EZ.

Picnickers? Why?

The truth is, as much as they're impressive, he's right. Aircraft carriers are useless right now. You get close enough to one of those and use hypersonic missiles and it's all over. Basically any ship in any Navy in the world right now is a sitting duck. The carrier is just a bigger, more expensive duck. There's pretty much nothing you can do to stop a 4,000 miles per hour anti-ship missile. Other than just sink. Navy's used to make sense but that era is over.

>This is not a drill, China has just attacked the United States of America. USA to retaliate with nuklear force
>lol, Sup Forums said there will be a habbening, no way this is true

Ww3/next happening, will not have anything to do with China. This is just muscle flexing. Happening in next two months yes - will be around Iran and Israel.

Hmmm jummie, i love this pasta

lol this
literally a fake news

>china
>antisemitic
these sheep dont even put things into context they just spew the talking points they were told to believe

how repugnant

The millennium challenge wasn't a credible demonstration of "Iran" or any other tin pot navy's combat ability, since it hinged on

A) The US fleet being abnormally close to the coast line due to the presence of shipping lanes, which allowed small craft to quickly find their position.
B) Red team launching a massive salvo of GPS guided missiles that could not be intercepted due to the abnormal distance of the fleet to the coastline.

Had the fleet positioned at a realistic distance, the red team would have never been able to even find them, let alone attack them.

Better nuke the UK just to be safe.

One shekel deposited into your account

How the mainstream media feeds us lies and gets away with it. Half the retards here just ran with the headlines.

better watch out before crashing into one of those us navy ships, they are everywhere at this time of the year

Attached: 1511462181409.gif (259x259, 1.75M)

I wonder how many chinks share this view. Most people dont want wars. Its only a few "leaders". Why dont the people declare war on them? I think one day we will. Dont give up your guns burgers. You are our last hope.

calling it fake news

china has no chance Japans Naval capacity, even tho it's smaller than chinas, can rivel theirs together with the US they'd decimate the chinese fleet

could be a desperate move against the west before Japan finished stocking up on militairy personal and crafts tho i doubt they would do something tactically retarded as that

>vowed to wage bloody battle for world domination
>dollar is basically dead beyond this point
>almost all of our troops are in north korea because muh fat man and his nukes so we have almost nothing to defend our selves besides shitty f35s
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (456x434, 100K)

Im going to need a source on that claim.

do i have to pay my netflix account, even when there is a war going on and i dont have access to a medium to watch my movies?

Attached: 1511969264840.png (344x517, 41K)

How are they not real?

lul you euros arent going to go to war, you; guys signed the chinese world bank agreement, you'll be fine.

Chinks want to get their asses wrecked.

Attached: Murrica.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)