it is written in the constituton

> it is written in the constituton
> it is written in the quran
Find a difference.

Attached: Second-Amendment-sign-Getty.jpg (640x480, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madhhab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One is a legal document and the other is a religious book.

Who decided it? Dead people 300 years ago?

About 3000 years

/thread

So you are saying that policies can become outdated? Bud the 2nd amendment is definitely not one of them.

Also
> 3000 years
american education

the country was founded on the Constitution and the rights it enumerates

no Constitution no country

No differance, both are equally valid

Meme flag is smarter that american flag.

one has a basis in reality
also aren't you getting raped daily due to not having guns? Why argue about something like this?

one will enact response in absolute violence if questioned.

one will enact lukewarm reception with excuses for inaction and a "ehhhh, we'll deal with it next time" response.

Samefag

Quran is fallible and not written by a sane person.

Constitution is infallible and written by a group of skilled leaders who experienced hardships and led their people to freedom. After doing so, they wrote this document to ensure no fuckboy like OP could ever debate it.

> one will enact response in absolute violence if questioned.
Islam.
> one will enact lukewarm reception with excuses for inaction and a "ehhhh, we'll deal with it next time" response.
Constitution.

Ok, I agree that constitution as written by more competent people. But why
>Constitution is infallible

Everything has a basis in reality.
Arent americans getting shit daily due to having guns?

The constitution is infallible because it is the foundation of American idealism. You take away the constitution or anything thereof and you no longer have Americans. Americans who claim to be anti-constitutionalists are simply anti-American as the constitution is the glue that binds every US citizen.

Side note, the right to bear arms was infringed by a tyrannical government (your government, surprise surprise) and that’s why we vehemently support it as a right. Only children and impotent women who have been brainwashed don’t support it.

You do know that gun grabbin' is something the elite wants because defenseless people become slaves to police? Nazis did the same thing with the jews, took all the guns right before taking them on a ride, completely peacefully, because they were defenseless.
Also america isn't the only place with guns, and other countries with high gun ownership often have incredibly low murder rate, hell, lower than yours, and you have NO guns!
After seeing a video where 3 of your unarmed officers failed to stop a guy swinging a knife until back up arrived I've lost hope in you... The guy could have gutted anyone and the cops just watched since they couldn't do anything.
Hell, one of the cops had to use random objects do defend himself lmao

Quran. Constitution. That's the difference. You're welcome.

He is a shitskin of course he knows that.

Ok, I see why the constitution is infallible in America. However, America itself is not necessarily infallible.
> we vehemently support it as a right
Citation needed. I always see claims about the majority asking for more gun restrictions.
I wasnt even saying that gus are bad, I just hate the constitution.

>I wasnt even saying that gus are bad
Then why start the thread with such a picture?
>I just hate the constitution
I was under the impression that it was written by better people than those that reside in the states today, so I really want to hear why you hate it?

>what is chronological snobbery
pathetic non-argument, bub

The citation you ask for is the civil war that would erupt as a result. Make no mistake, if they tried to repeal the 2nd and take guns a civil war would occur. This is an inalienable right that ex-military would fight for.

Most of the (((media))) is filled with biased shit to push whatever agenda they’re lobbying. I respect their right to freedom of speech but their lies won’t effect our right to bear arms.

As for Europe, all I have to do is point to that rock concert in Paris where 86 people were viciously murdered by guns that citizens weren’t allowed to own.

One of these documents is very good for Lower Class Freedom (the Constitution.) The other document is very bad for Lower Class Freedom (the Koran.)

It usually depends on which class you are a part of as to which ideas you will find to be a problem in your community.

Are you saying that religious law is invalid?

What you believe and fight for is valid. There is no objective truth and no god above except for what you believe in and fight for.

Also, "assault roofles" are not causing gun violence. Our culture is.

>primary mode of social interaction is via text
>social worth of young people determined by how much premarital sex they have or are thought to have
>the lookspill is stronger than ever because of (((hollywood))) pushing youth and nonwhite characteristics (hairless chests, short torso'd runner's bodies, tan skin, big lips, full hairlines well into adulthood) as the ideal
>typical white behaviour is being diagnosed as a mental disorder. completely normal white boys are being told they are disordered because they need too much stimulation and justification for paying attention compared to a black boy, and are far less social.
>any signs of depression in response to this shitfest are responded to with regular doses of drugs that have been proven to strongly associate with an increase in suicidal and violent behavior
>IT'S A WHITE MALE PROBLEM - SJWs
>yes because you faggots have created a culture that specifically targets white males and deems them inferior for not being highly social, highly promiscuous, and easily ordered around like niggers, just like we created a culture that makes niggers even more violent and uncaring than they normally are.

>I just hate the constitution
>british flag
We know.

Attached: fuck your king and tea.jpg (800x655, 101K)

> Then why start the thread with such a picture?
To get (you)s, to discuss that guns dont need a constitution o be justified.
> why you hate it?
It slows the progress, as any dogmas in general. It also gives the false sense of safety aka "I still have the constitution". Sure the people who wrote it weren't stupid, but it doesn't mean it cannot be better,

You are a peasant and a serf
You willingly ceded your rights to your nanny state

WHY DO YOU FUCKING CARE ABOUT MY RIGHTS IN MY COUNTRY THAT HAVE ZERO EFFECT ON YOU IN YOURS?

worry about your own shit Ahmed this is the reason we shot you faggots and ran you off centuries ago

One was written to liberate people, and the other was written by an ancient LARPING faggot use to manipulate people.

"The Second Amendment is not “old”; it is timeless. It is not “unclear”; it is obvious. It is not “embarrassing”; it is fundamental. And, as much as anything else, it is a vital indicator of the correct relationship between the citizen and the state and a reminder of the unbreakable sovereignty of the individual."

Attached: eagle.jpg (1200x1183, 117K)

Americans can’t read, and muslems don’t understand.

If Pearl Harbor happened today, liberals would blame Trump and defund the military and claim anyone participating in D-Day was a Nazi.

Attached: standyourground.jpg (736x496, 173K)

>civil war
It didn't happen when they banned automatic weapons, it won't happen when they will ban assault rifles.
> WHY DO YOU FUCKING CARE
What is happening in the US affect all of us, directly or indirectly.

One justifies paki rape gangs.
Other helps you defend against paki rape gangs.

Thank me later , bong,

Attached: forgotten_concept.png (1554x850, 53K)

>one is law
>one is in a religious book
>church and state are separated
OP BTFO
I'm atheist so I'll say the same thing about shit from the Holy Bible being used in law. Every American is born with second amendment rights.

>The citation you ask for is the civil war that would erupt as a result. Make no mistake, if they tried to repeal sharia law a civil war would occur. This is an inalienable right that ex-mujahideen would fight for.

Attached: Constitution.png (231x287, 105K)

>"The Quaran is not “old”; it is timeless. It is not “unclear”; it is obvious. It is not “embarrassing”; it is fundamental.
>One was written to liberate people
>largest prison population
Looks like it didnt work well.

Wrong burger
It would be justified by the media 24/7, talking about how evil your enemies are and how necessary your intervention is.
As if modern america ever backed out on war profit

Anything can become a law.

>It slows the progress, as any dogmas in general. It also gives the false sense of safety aka "I still have the constitution"
While this is a very smart sentence, it is useless.
Look at the state of your country, the globalists have the world by the balls.
What happened when Snowden revealed that privacy doesn't exist? It was sacred 5 minutes ago and now it's taken for granted that you don't have it.
This world is going places, but not the ones it should be

>Quran is fallible and not written by a sane person.
funny, this is what muslims think of the american constitution

>Constitution is infallible and written by a group of skilled leaders
funny, this is what muslims think about the quran
(or rather one skilled leader)

>it is written in the Constitution that people should be able to defend themselves and their loved ones
>in the Koran it is written that i can have as many 12 year old wives as i want but the recommended number is 4
FUCK OFF SEMITE

Not every take on life is interchangeable, you need to hear what some smart people have to say about each approach to life and then see that followers of allah should be laughed out of any serious discussion (at your own risk)

Great to see fellow flags on my side.
> the globalists have the world by the balls.
The reason was the passiveness of people, not the absence of the constitution.

>I always see claims about the majority asking for more gun restrictions.
Probably because you live in a George Orwell novel Winston.

And if you took it out of the picture what changes?
You just speed up the corruption because they can sneak bad policies in since there is nothing set in stone to fall back on...
I agree that the people need to change their attitude but that is just NOT going to happen, modern society is carefully crafted to leave you with enough that you don't feel like you need to rebel, very interesting to look at from afar, but horrifying to actually live in this time of social engineering. Sad times now, sadder times in the future yet

Any excuse to challenge the burger echo chamber. Britain is the stepping stone between the old world and the new world, so I think we're more able to see the frequent absurdities of both sides

No its not, look at the ID's

I recognize that text: Quran 96:1-5

1. Read: In the Name of your Lord who created.

2. Created man from a clot.

3. Read: And your Lord is the Most Generous.

4. He who taught by the pen.

5. Taught man what he never knew.

Based
Shariah when?

Attached: 1521828890229.jpg (670x800, 63K)

Bless.

Attached: 1438908738791.png (499x499, 155K)

>165608549
The process to amend the Quran is much easier and less transparent, duh. Are you even quintessentially British?

Whatever, he will probably claim that it is proxy.

I bet you like playing mexican vidya

So you’re just mad that we follow a timeless rule like you do, and can’t changd it?

>the majority asking for more gun restrictions.
The majority are fucking idiots. You would literally have to ask them "do you think it's impossible for any government to ever become tyrannical?", and even then the sheeple would lazily say "America is different". No, humans are the same. None of them take history or man's potential for corruption more seriously than their feelings.

Ratification

Attached: 1505774016382.png (300x282, 140K)

Thats why I'm a citizen and you're a subject, Ahmed.

Begone, grabbler.

Attached: 1441311393932.jpg (1832x1754, 683K)

>It slows the progress,
Why is progress always good?

If I take your favorite box recipe for cake and add cyanide to it and say "it's progress", is it good?

Very true. God damn americans you have no idea how lucky you are. European countries were never liberated, the "king rules his peasants" mentality is still there behind the shalllow layers of "freedom". The laws we have can be ripped away in a heartbeat and the population could do jack shit to prevent it. No guns because "it's more secure". Such bullshit, never let those rights go.

Yes, that's exactly who decided it, and upheld by people as of 1 second ago, so its still relevant and the law

Low energy bait. Nobody claims that constitution is sacred and will be up-to-date for eternity which is why there's always a way to change it via the parliament or referendum whatever the procedure is in the US.

Attached: bloodlust.jpg (1110x684, 176K)

The unalienable rights of man transcend any religion.

>what is a meme

Don't talk about Europe if you don't know every country in it.
Although you're partially right, many of the countries in europe have more freedom than usa

We’re trying Swedebro, but they just don’t stop coming after us.

>One is a legal document and the other is a religious book.
As it is written in another book.

It is true for many European nations. Not all, but many.

Dont like the Constitution? Move the fuck out of America

Dont like the Quran? Dont convert to Islam

Appointed officials of the 13 colonies did you dumb fuck and not some pedophile warlord autocrat.

Advocating no ethos, is itself a ethos.

Attached: IMG_2342.jpg (885x960, 62K)

Sadly, it is so.
When are you going to do something about all those rapes and immigrants?
Don't just lie down and die

Attached: 1497009429547.jpg (289x440, 20K)

Retard

>Dont like the Quran? Dont convert to Islam
It's not an option once muslims become majority, you will live by its laws, or die by them.

I sure won't, hopefully there are enough of us to stop this. I work every day to wake people up.

The Constitution was written by white men.

The different strains of Islam are actually different systems of law. Religion for Muslims isn't a social club.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madhhab

>Nu-Sup Forums discusses the benefits of starting a revolution not to remove power but to give the government more.

Nothing but Russians and commies round these parts anymore.

No one will do anything until the economy collapses and the easy living ends. People must be FORCED to address the issue, and that can only happen when structure and order are gone.

>written on tumblr or on a peer reviewd paper has no difference
That is how retarded you sound

One was written to set up a government and protect the rights of the individual. The other is a manual for conquering other nations and raping other people's women. And raiding caravans.

OP argument in itself is a non-argument really. He just points out that different groups of people have different opinions. Just because you agree on what's said in the consitution doesn't mean you have to agree what's said in the quran and vice versa.
OP is pretty much just a statement that people have different opinions, stupid.

Well for a start one is derived from 'revelation', the other from reason, which is a better source for arriving at conclusions ?

Yeah I made that exact point earlier in the thread, it is a well known thing, while there is bread and games, the masses are quiet.
Just a quick tip, due to my country's experience with Islam you can be sure that when everything collapses in Sweden if you fail to stop the demographic shift, you could definitely find shelter in my country or other like it, since people here are empathetic to such plights.
We would probably even agree to be a staging point for a counter revolution after it goes down

How new are you that you don’t recognize that most of the OPs in the catalog are agitprop by non/pol/lacks?

The Constitution was debated for months and and agreed on after much compromise was voted for by the people's elected representatives. Also it is a document designed to protect citizens from an overbearing state.

The Quaran was made up out of whole cloth by a lone illiterate pedophile. It was never debated, includes no compromise, and is designed to subjugate individuals to the will of an imaginary psychopath.

In other words they are exactly opposite. Though I see the confusion for you, since you worship the state.

Sup Forums is a gigantic shill fest on every level with the occasional gold nugget.
>8

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind if things goes south. Islam is cancer.

That's ok, but you will probably be an old man or even dead when things finally crack there...
Just hope it doesn't and work towards that goal

It was ratified by all the colonies. Subsequent changes have to be ratified by 3/4 the states in order for them to be added.

Your monarchy has always been envious of our representative republic, even in it's darkest days.

It might not seem like it to outsiders, the media gives the image that nothing is wrong with Sweden and that everyone are happily cucked.
They work hard on making sure minimal complaints etc reaches the outside, this country is very very polarized and paranoid. This won't go on for that much longer.

Everyone getting on OP's case needs to look at his flag. In his case the Quran really is the supreme law of the land. That's why he's confused.

I didn't believe things were bad until I got my hands on that rape statistics sheet that your court had to give to some dude
After applying some filters on names, sentence lenght, and doing a bit of research on no-go zones, history of crime, and demographic shifts in affected places, it all became clear...
Wherever the immigrants settle in great number, the local populations silently and slowly moves out elsewhere, leaving behind an unsustainable shithole of a city, that problem dodging can't go on forever though, and people need to be made aware before it is too late

Constitution
>enumerates government powers and gives protections to individuals of state.
>can be changed or altered by a vote
>written by political experts
>is a product of years of political and philosophical research and expertise
>maintains the integrity of the state its legal system

Quran
>written by goatfucking sandnigger pedophile that ate out a 9 year old's cunt
>total disregard for human liberties and rights
>justifies murder and genocide based on person's sect and religious beliefs
>has been altered a million times throughout history to serve different agendas

There's your answer you worthless faggot. Also I saged your thread because you're a baiting kike please get cancer.

The difference I find is how your brain and rhetorical skill differ from an intelligent adult's, and how it resembles that of, say, a gibbon.

>What is happening in the US affect all of us, directly or indirectly.

no
fuck you Ahmed
My guns have ZERO effect on you
go back to your rape gangs and stay off the internet

>Find a difference.
Cultural relativism. kys.