How much are the Jews to blame for ruining Hip Hop

How much are the Jews to blame for ruining Hip Hop

Attached: C71D3355-F001-41FF-8D9A-856480575D2B.jpg (1242x1547, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i9jkJ1lV4oE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

6ix9ine is the goat

YOU DONT WANT NO SMOKE

>How much are the Jews to blame for Hip Hop
ftfy

>implying hip hop was ever great
>implying jews didn't create hip hop

Attached: 1506075091648.gif (450x450, 1.22M)

[[[Rubin]]]

Hip hop was just young black males at the time expressing themselves through rhyming . It's rap that the Jews created and pushed.

>
NIGGAS IFFY UH

who are the bottom left addidas shirt and red collared shirt?

STFU u dumb sob. HipHop during golden ages was poetry and nothing u say will change that fact, Muhammed.

When they started writing and producing lyrics glorifying ghetto life and pushing gangsta rap into the mainstream as the face of black culture as a whole (which the blacks willingly adopted). Ice Cube was the only one who made it famous this way that was willing to name the Jew. Pic related, stick to underground Memphis rap shit like old Triple Six Mafia and Tommy Wright III. Shit is actually pretty redpilled, they promote traditional values amongst the black community while being entirely objective about the "hood shit" their environment forces them into doing.

Attached: iu.jpg (304x304, 85K)

Maybe so, but the key words are "young black males". Therefore it is a given that even without the help of the Jews, niggers would have niggerfied it , just like they do everything else. Niggers only have one purpose and that is to destroy.

Attached: 1509482355781.png (681x651, 524K)

>Muhammad
>Swedish flag

Attached: 1508091433841.jpg (501x373, 58K)

HE GAVE ME GOOD DICKY UH, A LITTLE SHITTY ON HIS TIPPY UH, HE BLEW HIS LOAD OF STICKY UH, NOW IM COVERED IN SOME THICKY CUM

Jewified niggers are even worse than regular niggers. They were always bad but they've been getting worse since things got "better" in the '50s and '60s

Rip Sweden. Officially a 3rd world country now.

that little faggots name is Gazzy Garcia?

LMAO

Shai Linne is the most red pilled rapper out there, my nigga.
youtube.com/watch?v=i9jkJ1lV4oE

There's a beam in your eye, you literal cuck

How is hip hop ruined when it is the most popular genre in the country? It is creating more degenerate niggas and wiggas than ever before.

Attached: IMG_0662.jpg (750x553, 62K)

See creator of hip hop afrika bambata + pedophile search in google

Hip hop is a pedo movement with jews at the top

Hip hop is a disgrace to the music industry in contemporary society. Just advocating for more black culture and it makes me sick.

Hip Hop was never good faggot.

He's literally a pedo

Still whiter than all of you Muhammeds

I met a half nigger recently who is the definition of WE WUZ KANGZ and gibs. He talked about his ancestors being kings, the Egyptians, how the Moors invaded Portugal, and how he'd like to have a system which is only about giving, he based the latter on us not asking an apple tree for its permission to eat the fruit. I thought this type of talk was kept on the Internet.

Attached: 9ac.jpg (884x555, 423K)